๐๐‹๐”๐“๐Ž ๐–ค ๐ฆ.๐ญ

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ s0urpatchwatermelon

๐–ค โ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ i feel like pluto. you know i used to be involved with them but now i'm just alone. โž... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

000 ๐–ค characters
001 ๐–ค the pluto effect
002 ๐–ค casted
003 ๐–ค should it be him?
004 ๐–ค details
005 ๐–ค nervous
006 ๐–ค nicknames
007 ๐–ค maddy's a matchmaker
008 ๐–ค about time
009 ๐–ค bye cali
010 ๐–ค mario kart
011 ๐–ค first scene
012 ๐–ค rip bruce
014 ๐–ค he was totally saying that
015 ๐–ค flee?
016 ๐–ค "just hold my hand dork"
017 ๐–ค california love
018 ๐–ค cute
019 ๐–ค sorry? what?!
020 ๐–ค kissed
021 ๐–ค fucked up
022 ๐–ค kenzie's the most perfect special girl
023 ๐–ค often
024 ๐–ค popcorn picker uper
025 ๐–ค javon, jaden, and jayla
026 ๐–ค reminders
027 ๐–ค drained
028 ๐–ค barely apart
029 ๐–ค it happened
030 ๐–ค sweetie
031 ๐–ค less couple-y
032 ๐–ค whispers
33 ๐–ค "i revolve around you mack."
34 ๐–ค loved
035 ๐–ค the final scene
036 ๐–ค finesse
037 ๐–ค birthday wishes
038 ๐–ค the return of...
39 ๐–ค best day
40 ๐–ค epilogue

013 ๐–ค 'weird' look

1.1K 26 7
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ s0urpatchwatermelon

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —
social media, real life
𖤐

user

liked by thejacobmoran and 211,128 others
user I THINK THE BLACK PHONE IS GETTING FILMED IN MY TOWN

mackenziehart✔️ you caught me off guard in the first pic
user OMG NO U PROBABLY THINK IM A STALKER
mackenziehart✔️ it's a little stalkery but it's ok!!!

masonthamesofficial✔️ that's me
madeleinemcgraw✔️ go finney!

official_miguelcazarezmora✔️ why did you post kenz but not me
mackenziehart✔️ why are you so mean

beccafclark✔️ my gf looking fine as wine in the summertime
mackenziehart✔️ stopppppp i'm blushing
brady_hepner✔️ look at how the tables turned
official_miguelcazarezmora✔️ I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH YOUR TURNING TABLES
mackenziehart✔️ YES MIGU

emilysol aw blondie in the first pic is a cutie
mackenziehart✔️ EMMY ILY
user WHO R U

mariah.brooks "ew tristan get off me"
mackenziehart✔️ your so wrong for that
tristanpravong✔️ 😋
user WHO R UUUUUU

𖤐

𖤐 kenzie would have a fairly short day unlike a few days before.

she was styled in a really cute outfit. kenzie personally loved holly's style. she stepped out of her trailer and saw miguel all robin'ed up.

"miguel!" she admired the way his hair curled under his bandana. "i know, i look good." "yeah and i look better," mason said sarcastically as his arm flung over her.

kenzie moved just far enough so she could see his full denim outfit. she let out a 'pft' sound.

"at least your hair is," "kenzie!" two voices behind her called, cutting her off. it was maddie and becca. she squirmed away from mason and ran over to them.

"how are you so lucky with your outfits?" maddy asked jealously. honestly, her outfit was kinda cute but kenzie nor anyone in the 20th century wouldn't wear it.

"you look cute mads!" kenzie flipped maddy's braids.

after practicing for long enough, they decided to shoot.

kenzie was waiting for the camera to be onto her to start her lines. she was with becca, emily, and mariah.

miguel swong at gaven who was playing a guy named moose, they were really fighting now and the fake blood began to trickle over gaven's face and onto miguel's knuckles.

"holy shit." now, something was supposed to catch kenzie's eye (which she knew exactly who is was supposed to be). she looked to her side and it was mason, they shared a small smile and mason drew maddy away.

"end scene!"

kenzie was almost done for the day, she had to film a scene in the hallway and in a classroom.

she was leaning against a locker with her group of girls, they were all struggling with this scene because they all kept laughing. they finally pulled it together.

"did you see what nancy was wearing today?" mariah started, "she's so," emily had a puzzled look on her face like she was judging her. kenzie just laughed and stared at her like the others.

nancy was another girl who was kinda like holly's rival. the person who played nancy was named taylor, but none of the girls really got to know her since she had so little scenes.

"so holly, what are you laughing about?" taylor approached the group, "it's nothing nancy." "you do the most unnecessary things, like laughing." taylor paused, "maybe you should stop." she added.

"just shut the fuck up, go worship your boy toys some more." kenzie leaned a little harder onto the locker behind her as she gave taylor a look as the other girls and kenzie laughed at taylor.

"how about you grow the fuck up and realize that your brother is dead." that left kenzie and her friends quiet.

it would now cut to a scene of vance or brady getting taken.

"shit," emily said trying to break the silence. "you ok hol?" mariah asked considerately. kenzie just nodded her head and made her way to her next 'class'.

"yes kenzie! perfect." scott said happily. "i'm really offended by that actually," brady stated from behind the cameras.

they began their next scene, they were in science class and kenzie was towards the front of the room with becca.

kenzie knew it was time to give mason a look back at him, but as soon as she did, both of them began to laugh.

"i'm sorry," they apologized in unison. their heads both shot to eachother after they said sorry at the same time, they started to laugh again.

"ok guys, you can have a second. take 5." scott said forgivingly. all of the actors really did appreciate scott's patience. he was working with kids and still gave them all the time in the world.

"your so stupid," "what? what did i do?" mason asked concerned. "you looked at me weird, don't make me smile." kenzie accused.

"i looked at you normally mack," "your just weird looking then." she teased. "you didn't think my headshot looked weird," he stopped what he was going to say when he saw kenzie's bright red face. but, mason decided to continue anyway, "you look like really," "ok, ok, shut up." kenzie stopped mason from finishing what he was going to say.

once the five minutes were over, the two headed back. they nailed the scene and the day was over. well, over for kenzie.

𖤐

𖤐 THANK YOU SM FOR 100+ READS!!! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! you guys are keeping me going!❤️❤️❤️❤️

p.s i'll try to make the chapters a little shorter!! i know for me when i'm readying, long ones get me kinda bored

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

77K 2.9K 11
๐‚๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ /๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ซ3๐ฏ/ ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ก ๐€ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ : ๐š ๐ ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๏ฟฝ...
15.1K 233 13
ห—หห‹๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก! 'หŽห— โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ฒ! *เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Š ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’ sแด›แด€ส€แด›แด‡แด… :...
81.4K 1.7K 41
BOOK 4 IN MY TBP SERIES ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Quinn gets sent off to live with her brother, and soon realises that his strict curfew won't stop her from ha...
22.1K 403 29
๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ! ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ - ๐๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญโ€ผ๏ธ ๐Ž๐ง ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ !! ๐„๐ง๐ฃ๐จ๐ฒ๐ŸŽ€!