mysterious Step Siblings

By ParkEunmi_05

Story about 3 siblings and their 7 stepbrothers who were meant to meet each other Let's see what is the story... More

MIN TWINS
MIN family and Kim family
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
power's details

#6

399 15 7
By ParkEunmi_05

EUNMI POV -
Today is mom's marriage . We all are so excited . Dad is the perfect match for mom . After dad( Mr min) dead she was so lonely and sad . But Mr. Kim seriously made her lively again.
About BTS. They are not bad . I have seen their past . How ? Haha by my powers . They have been so lonely and sad that's why they are so cold . But why are we there. We will make everyone happy . Haha. We have also faced a lot but we never let it come into our mind and always neen happy. I am gonna help them in that . Although I make teams in them . Whenever I hear their mind voices it's so funny . Those guys get jealous so easily haha.
Now let's stop this .

We all are getting ready . I and mom are in brides room getting ready . I got ready fast but mom she is still doing her makeup .I texted jae and he is also ready . I texted eunwoo oppa but he didn't reply yet . If he seriously don't come to wedding , mom is gonna use her spatula. Haha 😂😹

By the way . I and jae hid our arm tattoos with foundation. Now just my ear and collar bone tattoo is visible .

Jae and Eunmi outfit

Makeup

Matching necklace of EUNMI and jae

Earring -

I was texting eunwoo oppa when someone know the door. I opend to see jae standing there

Eunmi-ahh my twin is handsome today . I don't know how many gurls will give love letters.

Jae- same to you also . You are looking to tooo pretty. Btw where is mom ?

Mom- I am here kids

We turned to see mom in her wedding dress. Not gonna lie she was looking top beautiful .

Me- mom did you plan on killing everyone with your beauty

Mom- shut up Mimi. You guys look so beautiful .

Both - thank you mom

Mom- btw didn't eunwoo come ?  Do that boy need spanking

?? - yaah mom you can't do that to me.( As soon as I heard that voice, I  turned to see my favourite person. Eunwoo oppa )

Me- oppa ( I ran towards him and hugged him tight . He chuckled and hugged me tightly. I pulled back and asked )

Me-  I missed you sooooooo much . when did you come oppa ?
Eunwoo- just a hour before kiddo.  And I missed you too baby( he kissed my forehead)
Jae- hyung I missed you ( he hugged oppa and they broked up . Oppa went to mom instead of hugging him mom twist his ears )

Eunwoo - ahh ouch mom why it hurts
Mom- is this the time to come to your mom's wedding? ( She left his ears . As he hugged her )
Eunwoo- sorry mom just the work was more . Btw mom you are looking tooo beautiful . I guess you are gonna give mr Kim a heart attack ( he worked at her . As mom blushed.  We three started laughing. Then I said )

Me- mom it's time to go . Let's go

( By saying this I and jae went to the wedding hall .  There was no many people, just  businesses partners,  and some close relatives. Our friends couldn't come as they are still in America for some work , )

When we went we saw mr Kim aka dad was nervously standing in the aisle . BTS were sitting in their seats . Not to lie they were handsome.
I want to check the security so I asked jae in mind yeah we can talk in mind and I can listen to anyone.

Me( mind ) - jae ??
Jae( mind) - yes Mimi? What happened ?
Me( mind) - is the security tight ? There is no problem right?
Jae( mind)- no Mimi . Everything is one check . Now don't worry ..

I nodded and went to out seat which is beside BTS.

Me- hi
BTs- hi .
Kook- wow mimi , hyung a  you look beautiful and handsome 😍 ( he said while looking amused . I chuckled and said )
Me- thankyou Kook . you look handsome. Everyone here looks handsome 😍.
Hobi- eunmi is that a tattoo on your ear ?
Me- yeah
Jae- like I said she is a tatto freak . She has many tattoos ( he said and chuckled)

We all kept silent as mom with eunwoo oppa came .
Everyone were mesmerized by mom's beauty . Ofcourse she is soo beautiful ❤️

Author POV -

Eunwoo  have mom's hand to mr Kim .and went to the sear neside eunmi .

Time skip after the ceremony..

Priest - now you may kiss the bride ( everyone cheered as they kissed .
After the ceremony.  The twins , eunwoo and BTS went to their parents

Twins- congratulations Mr and Mrs Kim 😆
Eunwoo - congratulations newly weds
BTS- congratulations mom and dad.

Mom- thanks kids. And sons( BTS) meet eunwoo my elder son .

BTS - Hi hyung .
Eunwoo-Hi

Dad- wait where are the twins ???
Eunwoo-those kids ? Where are they ?

Suddenly there was a nice from the middel of stage , when they looked they saw the twins standing there with mic

Eunmi- ssoo congratulations mom dad. We are very happy for you
Jae- so we wanted to give a little performance for you . Here it is

The lights went off when they started

( From 1:25 )

BTS POV -

We all were so mesmerized by their voice . They sing soo well . No one would oppose that .
Jimin- they sing soo well
Tae- their voice is so good
Kook- woah I am gonna have sing with tthem sooon

Then they stoped and stood up .

Hobi- wow it was soo awesome
Jin- yeahh soo much . They were in so sync
Namjoon- and see their dress matches and when they twril , eunmi's dress is so beautiful .
Kook- oh god they are so perfect .

After the performance, mom and dad went near them , and hugged them .

Time skip to going home

We all reached home . We(BTS) came in our limo as mom and dad come in their car and the min siblings came in their car. .
We came to the house which dad said as we will be living in new house .

We all went and all slept 😴

Bts outfit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.6K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
81.8K 4.7K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
248K 8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...