Stuck With You - Minsung

By Real_Ni-ki_Minaj

A hardworking Han Jisung finally gets into his dream highschool in Seoul with a full scholarship, promising t... More

Chapter 1 - intro
Chapter 2 - Leaving momma bird
Chapter 3 - What rich feels like
Chapter 4 - Stranger in my bed
Chapter 5 - Why tf is he still here
Chapter 6 - First class
Chapter 7 - Squirrel
Chapter 8 - Fainted
Chapter 10 - Weird guests
Chapter 11 - Going soft!?
Chapter 12 - Damn keep it down
Chapter 13 - "H-hate?"
Chapter 14 - Consequences
Chapter 15 - Missed me
Chapter 16 - Denial
Chapter 17 - Step one
Chapter 18 - Invite
Chapter 19 - He's taken
Chapter 20 - Planning
Chapter 21 - More than midterms
Chapter 22 - Pay the price
Chapter 23 - Cars fix hearts
Chapter 24 - Mommy meeting hehe
Chapter 25 - Gilding your way into my heart
Chapter 26 - Accepting
Chapter 27 - Loving
Chapter 28 - Silly shopping!
Chapter 29 - Dads back with milk
Chapter 30 - New hair new tee new year
Chapter 31 - Surprise?
Chapter 32 - Weak
Chapter 33 - Strong
Chapter 34 - Couldn't protect you
Chapter 35 - Helpless
Chapter 36 - Tear him to shreds
Chapter 37 - Arrested
Chapter 38 - Court
Chapter 39 - Stuck with you
Epilogue/10k special - You're my home
50k special - Changlix - To you
100k special - A new chapter

Chapter 9 - Take care of yourself

3.8K 147 61
By Real_Ni-ki_Minaj

My eyes flutter open to the sight of the office ceiling. Not something I was expecting to see when I awake.

"Aish these damn lights!" I cover my eyes with my arm as my eyes adjust to the bright lighting.

What the hell happened?

I sit up and look around the room, I'm obviously in a nurses room judging by the equipment. My eyes wander around before stopping at my bedside.

Minho lays with his head in his arms on the right side of my bed. He looks... disheveled. His hair sticking up in different places, he's still wearing a white tee and sweatpants that he always wears to bed.

Now I'm even more confused.

Why is he here?

Did he stay by me this whole time?

I put my hand to my head, trying to remember what exactly happened. I spot an iv connected to my hand which surprises me, I guess this was serious.

The last thing I remember was Minho waking up and seeing me. I was flustered and so I ran out the room to study at the table in the kitchen instead.

But what happened after that?

I stare at the boy on my bed when the drawings in his sketchbook come flowing back into my mind. My cheeks heat up just thinking about it.

"Ah your awake!" The nurse walks in and smiles at me cheerfully, pulling me out of my thoughts. "Are you okay your face is quite red."

Only to add on to my embarrassment I shake my head fiercely.

Her voice causes the boy next to me to stir in his sleep before lifting his head. As soon as he seems me he looks stunned.

"Jisung!"

"Ayy your so loud!!" I close my ears while the boys eyes light up.

He's happy to see me awake?

Is this some kind of dream?

But as soon as the sparkle in his eyes came, it was gone. The cold face of his returned as the nurse begins talking.

"Mr. Han" I nod at my name, "It seems like you had fainted due to exhaustion. The lack of food and sleep had caused you to go out cold."

I look down at my hands, this was not the first time this had happened. I had lots of problems with overworking myself, but this time my mom wasn't here to help.

"You should be thankful this boy was there to find you, otherwise your condition would have worsen."

Shocked, I look up at the older. He staring at me with an emotionless expression. Our eyes lock for a moment before I look away.

This is so embarassing!!

He's probably going to use this against me until the end of time.

"Your free to go, your IV bag seems to be almost empty. Make sure your eating and sleeping alright mr han?"

I simply nod at the nurse and she smiles and walks out, leaving me and Minho alone. I gather up the courage to speak.

"Listen Minho I-"

"Are you really that stupid!??"

His yelling makes me flinch and I look up at him again. His eyes are full of rage.

"You can't even take care of yourself?? I thought you were smart enough to get into this school!"

"I-im sorry about waking you up..." My eyes land on my fingers as I nervously fiddle with them. I didn't mean for any of this to happen.

"Are you kidding me!??"

I tightly shut my eyes, hoping this moment would just pass. I've made him hate me even more. I didn't even think it was possible.

"That's not the problem! You could die! Don't you know your hurting yourself!"

Why does he care anyway?

"I-im sorry."

"You better be..." He lets in a deep breath, "let's go back to our dorm."

Before I know it, he reaches his hands under my arms and pulls me into his grip. He holds me like a kid.

"M-Minho I-I can walk."

"You've been out for 3 hours, just rest."

3 hours!?

He was waiting by me for 3 hours?

I don't protest as he wraps me legs around his waist and holds me under my thighs. My arms snake around his neck for support.

This is the closest I've ever been with him. His face awfully close to mine and his tight grip around my body makes me feel some type of way.

He begins walking out the door into the hallway of the office. I rest my head onto his shoulder so he doesn't see my bright red face.

This is even more embarassing than before.

"Minho I'm really sorry-"

"Are you gonna keep apologizing?"

There's a moment of silence between us as we walk down the halls. Not many students are out right now due to the early hour, however the ones that did spot us certainly looked confused.

"Did you carry me when I fainted too.?"

"Yeah."

"I'm probably heavy... I'm sorry-"

"Stop apologizing!" He yells out once more. I flinch in his arms.

"You didn't have to do all this though! Now im indebt to you and I'm probably so behind on my work..."

"Jisung... do you really study that late everyday?" His voice sounds genuinely concerned.

"..."

Silence returns as we walk into our dorm room. He carries me over to my bed and places me down. Leaving me confused.

"I-I have to take a shower before class." I look up at him in confusion.

"You really think your going to school after unconscious for hours?"

"..."

"I'll be back in 10 minutes."

I nod, my head still wrapping itself around this whole situation. I pull my legs under the covers as I sit up, pulling some textbooks onto my lap.

I have to make up for what I missed from last night.

Soon enough, Minho comes back into he room, carrying a plate with him. He walks over to me and sees the work on my lap.

"Jisung! Did you not learn anything just now?"

"I have to stay caught up!" I suddenly yell at the older.

"You don't need to study this much though! Put it away!" He stands there holding the plate in his hand as he tries to prove a point.

"Not everyone is rich like you! I have to stay in this school it's all I have!"

With that the boy stops talking, he simply pushes the textbooks to the side and lays the plate onto my lap. It looks delicious. Ive never tried Minhos food before even though he cooks everyday.

"Just make sure you eat, okay?" His nice tone catches me off gaurd, not exactly used to him talking to me yet.

I nod and he starts to walk away to the bathroom to get ready for classes. I pick up the fork and get ready to dive in.

He suddenly stops in his tracks and turns to face me again, "Call me hyung."

"W-what?" I almost choke on my food.

"I'm older than you and you said your indebt to me, so call me hyung."

He smiles at me for the first time since I moved here, before turning back around.

Leaving me a red mess.

A/n
Hehe Minho being a mean but caring 🤭
I live for these interactions
Thank you for 100 reads and please continue to support my stories I love you guys!!

Hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 13.2K 34
(COMPLETED) - Jisung was in the wrong place wrong time STARTED:200229 ENDED: 200428 ! HIS BOOK IS PURELY FICTION AND FUN ! Don't take it too seriousl...
304K 20.8K 103
BLACK LIVES MATTER ~#~#~#~#~#~ "π•Žπ•– 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕀π•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•• π•₯𝕠 π•žπ•–π•–π•₯, 𝕨𝕖 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕀π•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•• π•₯𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖... π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕨𝕖 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕕...
852K 52.3K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
220K 15.2K 51
[C O M P L E T E D] The last thing Jisung thought would threaten his life was a job offer and a crown prince. He'd think alcohol poisoning would get...