Love Blows In The Wind Like P...

By SpiritandAngel

When Pink Seven and Negative Three have a major falling out after the death of Four, they both break. As in... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9 [CW]
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13 (ft. surprise YTuber cameo)
Part 14 [CW]
Part 15 [CW]
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 18 Β½
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22 - Finale Part 1
Part 23 - Finale Part 2 [CW]
Epilogue - Honeymoon [CW]

Part 24 - Finale Part 3 [CW]

21 0 1
By SpiritandAngel

CW: Some rac1sm, peril

Infinity was ready to put his plan into action to save the wedding.

The couple appeared terrified as the angry parents approached them.

Rectangle jotted down the chant for making Infinity's strongest spell, which required a LOT of power to work, more effective.

Infinity beckoned to the couple to leave, so the couple ran into the graveyard.

Rectangle used his powers to lock all of the doors and put a forcefield in all of the open windows.

"Ugh! The doors are locked!" Paper Clock's mother screamed.

"Th-Those..."
Paper Clock's father wanted to insult the Algebralien race but just blanked.

"STUPID NUMBERS! THEY THINK THEY'RE SO GOOD WITH THEIR STUPID MATH POWERS -"

While Paper Clock's stepmom was distracted with racist remarks and shouting them with her horrible sassy sense, Infinity charged up his magic.

They worried about their energy, but they chose to worry about it later.

Infinity channeled his magic to be a little more accurate, then stomped his foot to grab the attention of the parents.

"Oh, look, it's an annoying Algebralien," said Paper Clock's stepmother.

Infinity blocked the evil stepmother's words from their hearing as their magic power charged to full, forming a glowing light.

"What's going on?" said Paper Clock's father.

"Oh, I'm pretty sure that's harmless," said Paper Clock's stepmom. "Now the dumb Algebralien is talking. I'm an Algebralien, durr durr durrrrrrr!"

Infinity finished chanting the words to activate his age spell.

Rectangle quickly left the area by teleporting through his forcefield.

Then Infinity blasted the age spell.

***

Everyone was waiting nervously outside the church.

Some guests even crowded inside of Tax-Ye.

Then, Rectangle left the purple forcefield area.

"Back up, everyone! Infinity is using their age spell!"

"But I thought that takes a lot out of him," X said.

"It does," Two replied. "And you are only affected by the spell if you touch any magic threads connected to the said spell. Trust me, I have gotten some advice from someone else who can do the spell."

"I was told that some perform the spell with more ease than others," said Six.

"And you'd be correct," said Eight.

Seven added their own point.

"I know a lot about the spell. My grandparent was able to do the spell when she was young! She told me all about it!"

The Algebraliens and the other guests were so focused on the conversation that they almost didn't notice all of the rainbows shooting up from the church mosaic reflections into the sky.

Everyone saw the rainbows, even Tax-Ye. All the guests were amazed.

"I guess rainbows really are wondrous," said Announcer.

"And you would be right," said Five while all of the other Algehooligans chattered simultaneously in wonder and surprise.

"This is incredible!" (Ten)

"These rainbows are like, so radical!" (Nine)

"Oh my Yoyleberries! I've never seen anything so beautiful! Look, One!" (Three)

"You're right, Three. Beautiful, just like you." (One)

Divide looked up in amazement.

"This lovely phenomenon reminds me of the strength of our friendship," he said. He happily hugged his two best friends, Times and Asterisk.

"No fair! That was MY line!
But I guess I can't stay mad." (Times)

"I am so glad this happened!" (Asterisk)

Divide and Times simultaneously looked at Asterisk in surprised happiness.

Asterisk smiled at the both of them.

The rainbows faded away, and Rectangle slowly lifted the forcefield.

The double doors of the church opened, and Infinity walked outside with the two parents of Paper Clock, who were now babies.

The mama was crying while the dada looked relaxed. More than ever, really.

"Great job," said Pink Seven as she left the graveyard with Paper Clock.

"Your rainbows were astounding!" Paper Clock added.

"Thank you," said Infinity. "I, uh, averted the threat." Infinity yawned and fell asleep.

"Well, getting sleep in the afternoon is astounding as well," X said. "Now, let's pick up where you two left off!"

***

Thirteen continued reciting his speech.

"Do you, Paper Clock, take this Algebralien to be your lawfully wedded spouse, to live together in matrimony, to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do. And you don't have to be so formal."

"Well, I read what it said on here, but I love comedy! I will keep that in mind next time.
Do you, Pink Seven, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to live together in matrimony, to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

Thirteen giggled a little and continued without missing a beat. Okay, maybe missing half of one.

"Paper Clock and Pink Seven have chosen rings to exchange with each other as a symbol of their unending love. As you place this ring on Pink Seven's finger, please repeat after me. With this ring, I thee wed and pledge you my love now and forever." Paper Clock and Pink Seven have chosen rings to exchange with each other as a symbol of their unending love. As you place this ring on Pink Seven's finger, please repeat after me. With this ring, I thee wed and pledge you my love now and forever."

"With this ring, I thee wed and pledge you my love now and forever."

"Paper Clock and Pink Seven have chosen rings to exchange with each other as a symbol of their unending love. As you place this ring on Paper Clock's finger, please repeat after me. With this ring, I thee wed and pledge you my love now and forever."

"With this ring, I thee wed and pledge you my love now and forever."

Thirteen pulled out another script page and showed off a somewhat goofy smile.

"By the authority vested in me by the State of Goiky, I now pronounce you husband and spouse!"

Thirteen, Looney Rooney, and X started applauding the couple, and applause erupted in the church.

***
Everyone gathered around outside of the church after the wedding and walked to the out of business Local Friday location to eat the food offered by the caterers, listen to music, and generally party.

The band played for a little while, but quit playing and left after five songs because the caterers wouldn't allow them to get food.

Then, Obelus got an idea. They found Em's old turntables and played songs by request of Looney, except for songs played later in the party.

The post-wedding party went on for a few hours, and the wedding gifts got the givers a shoutout at the party, as long as they were labeled with the giver's name(s).

Guests ate, danced, sang, played games, placed things near Negative Three's memorial picture, and had all sorts of fun.

Everyone was entertained.

***

"WAAAAAAAA!" Paper Clock's stepmom, now a baby, cried in a corner.

Her ex didn't even want to be around her for her tantrum.

***
Well, almost everyone.

***

X and friends headed home before the party ended.

The sun was setting. It had been another great day... in some ways.

"That was the best Algebralien of honor moment ever!" X exclaimed happily and exhaustedly.

"We were happy to help, X," said Seven.

"Yeah," said Two. "I hope we can do that again someday... minus the violence."

"Exactly," X replied. "Well, let's get some rest. Negative Three's viewing and funeral are happening soon."

"Yeah," Six said, resting a little on X.

"Don't fall asleep while walking, Six," Eight said jokingly.

"You don't tell me what to do!" Six replied with a laugh. "I'm joking, Eight."

"A joke for a joke," said X. "I like it!"

The five friends waved goodbye to each other and headed home.

X thought about what the new couple would do for their honeymoon.

***

Word total: 1336

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 185 11
Previously Named β†’ 'Deception' WARNING: Mature/Trigger Warning *BOYXBOYXBOY to BOYXBOY Story* ________________________ They came to him, then brou...
1.5M 42.6K 48
1st in hell as of June 23 2018 & July 2 2020 1st in demon as of August 24 2018 1st in forever as of June 12 2019 1st in fantasy-romance as of June 2...
38.8K 486 45
THANK YOU FOR 30K READS, OH MY GOD??? !! COMPLETE !! You are visiting different object shows, hoping to get friends. But one object seemed to have yo...
5.5K 300 36
Firey, Coiny, Leafy, Pin, and Bubble didn't think much of it when they signed up. So they are incredibly shocked when they are suddenly shoved into t...