๐’๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฐ ๐ƒ๐—ผ๐ฐ๐ง || ๐†๐—บ๐ค๐ฑ...

By mehhhtrin

"๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง', ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐—ผ๐›๐—ผ๐๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฐ๐ž๐ ๐๐—ผ๐ฐ๐ง." ... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
028
029

027

1.2K 84 48
By mehhhtrin

!!ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵐˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏᵉ!!

𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝐭𝐡
𝟏𝟎:𝟐𝟓 𝐏.𝐌.
——

"i don't know, maybe we should go get him.." kaizen mumbled as he and zyaire laid in bed. they had just gotten out of the shower and was laying in zyaire's bed.

"you sound like you finna start panicking, kai. i'm sure if anything happens he will call you, but if you wanna go get him, that's okay too." zyaire reassured him, rubbing his back softly.

"we don't have to." kaizen shook his head softly. kaizen felt like it was something up with the jackson's, but then again sometimes he felt like he was overthinking.

he did want to let kayden have his own freedom but he didn't want anything to happen to him.

"you sure?" zyaire asked as he grabbed kaizen's face, making kaizen face him.

"yea.." the younger mumbled as he brought his bottom lip into his mouth. zyaire leaned in, kissing him. kaizen was then pulled onto zyaire's lap completely. things were about to escalate until kaizen's phone started ringing.

"hello?" kaizen answered the phone as zyaire continued to kiss alongside his neck.

"uhm, kai. are you busy right now?" he heard jaz on the other end. her voice was very shaky and quiet.

"nahh, why? what's that noise in yo' background?" kaizen asked, hearing yelling and banging.

"i think cameron found my address. it sounds like him, i hear a couple of different voices too. i'm kinda scared, i wanted to be on the phone with someone while i called the cops." jaz stuttered as she searched around for her other phone.

"wait until we get there to call em', me and zy onna way. we gon' handle allat. go in yo' room and lock yo' door until we get there, ok?"

"okay, i'm sorry for bothering y'all, i just ain't know who to call." jaz mumbled as she did what kaizen told her.

"i promise it's okay, jaz." kaizen chuckled as him and zyaire got out of bed.

@ jaz's place

zyaire and kaizen pulled up to jaz's apartment complex. once they got there, they seen cameron with two other dudes. they all were chilling outside of jaz's apartment just talking and banging on the door.

"aye, let me beat camera ass again." zyaire turned towards kaizen, kaizen raising his eyebrow at him.

"no, you did it last time. i wanna get him this time." kaizen frowned at the older as he turned the car off. zyaire sighed while he opened the car door.

"okay, how about we take turns then?" zyaire suggested, leaning in closer to the younger's face.

"ok, we can do that then." kaizen shrugged as he eyed the older. they held eye contact for a while, zyaire admired kaizen's beautiful face.

"yo pretty ass." zyaire smiled, leaning over the console and kissing kaizen. kaizen grabbed zyaire's hand and placed it on his neck, zyaire gripping it softly.

"hey, hey, hey, we supposed to be beating ass right now." kaizen paused.

"you right, my fault, but after this we fuckin'." zyaire nodded his head as he let go of kaizen's neck.

"ouuu, bet." kaizen cheesing as they got out the car. heads turned as kaizen and zyaire approached jaz's apartment door.

"aye, bitch!" zyaire yelled as he approached jaz's front door where cameron and his friend was hanging around.

"i was waitin' on y'all bitch asses." cameron smiled as he pulled off his jacket.

"what you doin' outside ha' apartment, slime." kaizen asked him.

"this ain't got shit to do with y'all—" cameron's homeboy mugged the couple, watching in disgust as zyaire's hand rested on kaizen's waist.

"yes the fuck it do. y'all bitch asses sittin' outside a female house, threatening ha' n shit. what the fuck is wrong with y'all?" zyaire interrupted him.

"ian hearin' shit from no faggot." cameron spoke,

kaizen's eyebrows raised as him and zyaire looked at each other in surprise.

"wasn't you just finna have a mental breakdown at the arcade cause you found out that we was together?" zyaire asked, clearly confused.

"what he talkin' bout, cam?" his homeboy, desmond, asked turning around and looking at him.

"whole time y'all don't even realize y'all own homeboy gay." kaizen chuckled humorously.

"ion know what the fuck he talkin' bout." cameron lied, though he was clearly getting nervous.

"y'all bitch ass niggas lame as hell fa' tryna lie on my homeboy!" desmond tried to stand up for him by walking up and pushing kaizen's chest. zyaire's reflexes being quick, he pushed the boy back.

"mane, wassup." the boy said, putting his fists up.

"youn' want these problems, i swear you don't." zyaire chuckled as he shook his head.

"just get the fuck away from ha place and we good. i really don't wanna whoop y'all ass." kaizen mumbled tiredly, wondering why it was taking them so long to bust a move.

"i do." zyaire looked at the both of them with a smile on his face.

"fuck you, nigga! wassup!?" cameron yelled, pushing kaizen back. flabbergasted, kaizen turned to look at zyaire who was already swinging on the boy.

'well, shit.' kaizen thought as he turned towards his homeboy.

"i wanted to hit him first." kaizen frowned, before he started swinging on his homeboy who was coming towards him. believe it or not, it didn't take them long to beat their asses. hearing an agonizing scream, kaizen looked up to see zyaire pistol whipping the fuck out of cameron.

"everytime i fuckin' catch you, i'ma do you worse than the last time." zyaire told cameron as he hit the boy again.

"man; get off him!" desmond yelled, his voice cracking terribly. kaizen & zyaire busted out laughing, catching everybody off guard.

"what the fuck??" cameron looked frightened as he stared at the couple.

"man, y'all niggas sick in the head.." desmond helped cameron off the ground.

"ima catch you, zyaire. on my momma!" cameron yelled as he ran off, the couple still laughing and not paying attention to whatever the fuck he was saying.

1:30 A.M.

yawning, kayden woke up in yamari's bed where it was pitch black. his stomach was aching, and he couldn't stay asleep for nothing.

grabbing his phone, kayden turned on his flashlight and slowly got out of bed, making sure he wouldn't wake yamari. he opened the door and walked downstairs quietly so he could get some water.

once he walked into the kitchen, he grabbed a water bottle from the refrigerator. as he was drinking it, he heard something coming from the living room. curious, he walked into the living room to see ms jackson turning on the lights.

"oh, hey mrs jackson. you ok?" he asked the older woman, wondering why she was up so late. even though she didn't like him, kayden still tried to give her a chance. he believed everyone deserved a second chance.

"stay away from my son." she blurted out, kayden raising his eyebrow at the women. "if you don't there will be consequences. i'll make sure you won't ever see him again." mrs jackson stated.

"is you threatening me??" kayden scrunched his face up as he closed up his water bottle.

"oh no," she then started to laugh in his face. kayden was starting to get creeped out by the lady. "i don't make threats, i make promises." she said.

"bit— uhh, girl excuse me?" kayden stuttered as he tilted his head at the lady

"you heard me the first time. stay away from my son or I promise i will make your life a living hell. goodnight, kayden." she smiled, leaving out of her front door.

'fuckin' bitch.' kayden thought as he creeped back upstairs and into yamari's room.

"kay, where were you?" yamari grumbled as he sat up in bed. he had felt kayden leave the bed and it woke him up.

"i was thirsty, baby. i'm back now, you can go back to sleep." kayden said, closing the door back and sliding into bed. yamari yawned as he laid his head back down on kayden's chest.

meanwhile...

"when you want me to do it?" the man asked mrs jackson as they sat in his car, parked down the street from her home.

"i'm not sure yet, just wait to see if he listens to me." she spoke.

"i'm tryna get him gone, i want his brother too." he grumbled, starting up his car.

"i know, i know.. just be patient, baby." she smiled, leaning over the console and giving the man a kiss. "hurry, i have to get back home before my husband notices i'm gone."

"you good, jaz?" kaizen asked her as he flopped down on her couch.

"yea, i'm okay. i'll just stay at my sisters' place until i find somewhere safer." she told kai as she packed a spend the night bag. "i really appreciate y'all for looking out for me, seriously."

"you good, jit." zyaire waved her off as he grabbed a sprite from her refrigerator.

"yea, we really don't mind. just wanna make sure you safe." kaizen shrugged, putting bandaids on his knuckles since they were bleeding.

"might have to get them niggas handled forreal." zyaire stated as he sat down beside kaizen. he sat his drink down on the coffee table and helped his lover.

once jaz was done packing her bag and kaizen finished wrapping up their knuckles, they walked jaz to her car.

"i'll see you later, jaz. let me know if you need some, aigh?" kaizen said as he opened the door for her.

"i will kai, thank y'all again." she nodded her head as she got into her car.

"you're welcome." kaizen smiled, closing the door.

"now come on so i can eat yo ass." zyaire smiled, grabbing kaizen's hand and brought him to the car.

"you don't have no fuckin' decorum and i'm definitely here for it." kaizen laughed as he got into the car.

one month later..

"mari, i'm onna way to yo place." kayden told the younger as he laid back in the passengers seat of his brother's car.

"alright, kay. lemme know when you're outside." yamari yawned, hanging up the phone.

"he just hung up in my face.." kayden scrunched his face up.

"aye, you sure i don't need to sit down with his parents? i don't know, i just don't like the way his momma be acting. she be rubbing me the wrong way and i feel like she's planning something." kaizen asked him. the question had been sitting on his mind heavily.

he really wanted to ensure that kayden was safe while over there, knowing yamari's mother. he really couldn't tell.

"i'm not sure, i feel like if you think it's best then yea." kayden shrugged. he understood where his brother was coming from.

"alright, when we get there ask them to come outside so we can talk." kaizen mumbled.

"alright.."

@yamari's house

"hey, baby."  kayden smiled as he brought yamari in for a hug. "you missed me?"

".. yea." yamari mumbled into kayden's chest. "can you help me with my project?" yamari looked at him.

"yea, i'll help you." kayden said, pressing a kiss onto his forehead.

"thank you." he smiled, letting the older go.

"oh, are your parents home? kai wanna talk to them." kayden asked.

"yea, my dad is, not sure where my mom's at. i'll go get him." yamari said as he followed kayden upstairs.

"okay, ima be waiting on you in yo room, baby." kayden responded with a sly look on his face, yamari squinting at him in suspicion.

"okay..." yamari mumbled as he headed into the kitchen to get his father. kayden headed upstairs while kaizen stepped out of his car.

"da, kai outside. he said he wanted to talk to y'all." yamari informed him.

"okay, i'ma be down in a bit." yamari's father called back out. yamari went back downstairs to let kaizen know and then walked back up to his room. once he entered his room, he seen kayden already setting up his ps5.

"you're a game freak." yamari mumbled as he laid down in his bed.

"and i'm perfectly fine with that." kayden shrugged. "but aye, what's with you hanging up in my face?" kayden asked, pausing his game.

"wassup, kaizen." mr jackson spoke as he stepped onto his porch.

"wassam, mr. jackson. how you doin'?" kaizen mumbled, taking a seat on one of the chairs that was sitting on the porch.

"i been alright, what about you?" he asked.

"chillin.. aye, i wanted to talk to y'all about kayden and mari." kaizen turned to look at him.

"yea, wassup?"

"i just wanna make sure y'all honestly don't have a problem with him being over here as much as he is. Ion mean to be disrespectful but sometimes I worry for his safety cause of your wife." kaizen explained to the man. he held a look of surprise on his face.

"Mia?"

"yea, i wanted to talk to both of y'all but mari' told me she was at work." kaizen shrugged.

"i understand where you coming from, but i don't think my wife would do anything to harm someones child. especially since him and yamari are very close." he informed kaizen as they both stood up. for some reason, kaizen still wouldn't believe him.

he really didn't want anything to happen to his brother, and he would do anything to prevent it. he just had this feeling in his stomach that maybe he should just stop letting kayden come over to their house.

"i guess.. i just don't want nothin' happening to him. he been through so much already.. but that's all i wanted to talk to you about." kaizen shrugged as he walked towards his car.

"no problem, man. i'll talk to my wife about her behavior. you drive safely!" mr jackson said, waving th

"ight, thank you!" kaizen called back as he got inside of his car. as he watched mr jackson go into the house, he called zyaire.

———————————

!‼️excuse any mistakes ‼️!

Q&A

whatchu' think?
damn, i haven't updated in a whole month lmao

a bit chaotic but it'll get better in the next couple øf chapters 🩷.

20-25 comments for update
2367 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 1.9K 48
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
504K 984 29
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...
208K 10.6K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
287K 13.5K 62
แ€•แ€ฏแ€ถแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บ +แ€›แ€ฌแ€แ€ปแ€ฎแ€’แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€žแ€ฐแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€กแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บ แ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€ฝแ€ฌแ€•แ€ฏแ€ถแ€…แ€ถแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€™แ€พ แ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€€แ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€’แ€ซแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€–แ€แ€บแ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€•...