𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 | Enhypen...

By NotMeHavingThisApp

After her mother got a new job in jeju, Haewon was set to live alone in a apartment. She has had a though chi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter: Thank You
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 49

651 41 12
By NotMeHavingThisApp

-----------------------

(*゚∀゚*)

-----------------------

Park Sunghoon POV

I promise I don't care. What happens happens. But when fate decides to take away the only friend of mine I can go partying and drinking with, I get mad.
I kicked in Jay's door and entered the room which also happens to be my bedroom.

"Jongseong~" I sang as I lay down on the floor. "Oh Park Jeongseong-issie. JAY PWARK"

"What," the said male snapped. Finally.

"I need some fresh air. Wanna go for a ride"

Of course, he couldn't say no, he never did. As so we rode the car to a party hosted by some senior nearby. Entering the crowded apartment we made our way through the crowd and separated.

Time to get laid.

But first: drinks.

I walked over to the fridge and chugged down a whole bottle of Soju as it was the first thing I found. The burning sensation ran down my throat and made me feel alive.
I breathed out in satisfaction as I swallowed the last bit.

I don't have a high alcohol tolerance, something that in my case was amazing. I spent less money on alcohol and still got the daze I wanted. Saving my money.

Finding someone my age playing a drinking game in the living room I sat down on the floor joining them.
"Look who decided to show up!" The girl beside me shouted. Saemi? We used to attend the same school before we moved.
"Long time no see"

"Indeed. What are you doing here?"

"The host is my girlfriend's cousin, so naturally I had to come. I don't miss out on a good party... though this is not exactly what I mean when I say good party. But either way" she rose her cup "Cheers"

I kept on playing for an hour is so before I started to notice a girl who kept staring at me. She had long brown hair, and long lashes, which were probably fake, and wore a shirt top with revealing cleavage. She bit her lip and looked down from my gaze acting all shy.
I left the circle being well aware of the fact that she would be following in my steps a few seconds after I left. Making my way to an empty hall I took out my phone to kill some time.

"You look lonely," the girl I had mentioned a few seconds ago said in a seducing tone. Her steps were uneven, leading me to believe she was quite drunk.
"Need some company?"

"Maybe, maybe not" I smirked. "What makes you think you're with my time-"

"I'm worth everyone's time baby. But if you're so hesitant then I guess the only way you can be sure is if you try" she leaned in and whispered into my ear.

She grabbed me by the collar and kissed me hard against the wall. Sliding my hands down her waist I switched positions and now trapped her against the wall.
The kiss was tough and filled with biting but drunk thoughts and lust. Our tongues danced together until we ran out of breath and slightly pulled away.
Leaning forward she bit my bottom lip.

Again we continued to kiss. This time her hands were all in my hair. Her hands combed through it and gripped it hard. It hurt.

While I was too occupied thinking about the pain she was causing me the unknown girl dragged me to an empty room. There she sat on the bedside and dragged me over her, leading me to hover over her.
Our lips did not part ways, not a single but. Her hands reached my abdomen. She tugged my shirt upwards, wanting it off as soon as possible.

The shirt slipped over my head and was tossed on the floor. The girl beneath me wasted no time and started attacking my neck, sucking and biting it. She licked my neck, then my mouth.
Just as she was about to go back to my lips the door to the room suddenly opened. In a panic, I shot my head towards the door. Originals I was going to shout at them to close the door, but what I did not expect was to see Layla standing by the door.

Her eyes widen before she covered them in a hurry. "I'm sorry" She left the room and closed the door.

I bit the inside of my lip.

The girl slid her hand to the back of my neck and dragged me down for a rough open mouth kiss. After kissing for a few seconds I stopped. It doesn't feel good anymore.

Lifting myself off her I sat on the bed puzzled.

"What's wrong hottie?"

Fuck it. I grabbed my shirt and put it on as I just walked out of the room. I couldn't care less about the whiny girl I had just left horny in the bed.

The music blasted through the apartment, the typical thing that made neighbors come knocking on the door in their sleepwear in the middle of the night. The place was much more crowded than it was thirty minutes ago.
Paving my way through the crowd I walked aimlessly, looking for something to catch my attention.

"Sunghoon-ah" Saemi shouted over the music. She was practically hanging off a girl's shoulder, who I assumed to be her girlfriend. "Do you have a condom I can borrow?"

"Why the duck do you need a condom? You're lesbian..."

"It's not for sex smart as... I'm gonna make that guy over there use it as a hat" she explained lazily. Chuckling drily I reached out to my back pocket and took out a condom.
"Do you have another one?"

"Yea, but that one is for me"

I didn't see Jay. Hadn't seen him since we parted ways when we arrived.
But Layla, what was she doing here? She doesn't seem like the type to attend parties like this.

"Sorry" Suddenly someone bumped into me. "Oh- Sunghoon?" Another one of my old classmates. "Long time no see man. I got some stuff" cocaine "What to join us in the back?"

"Nah" I don't do drugs. "I think I'll leave soon so I'll pass"

As I passed the kitten I posted Layla talking to some random guy. I lifted a brow and walked over to them. On my way there I noticed the guy dumping a white lowed down onto her drink as she was not looking.

"Ey, Sunghoon" the guy cheered,

"Don't drink that" I riled the red plastic cup out of her hand and threw it in the sink. "Next time you ask them to have sex with you, don't drug them." My voice was stern.

I dragged the girl out, through the crowd, and to the balcony.

"What were you thinking? Not watching you're drunk when you attend places like this. Do you even know what the power was, hack, what could have happened if you drank that? And why were you standing with him in the first place, even his appearance was saying: I have no social life and like to drug girls and fuck them-"

Layla started at me with a puzzled look.

"What?"

"Nothing, just don't know you cared so much" she laughed bitterly.

"I don't care"

"Says the guy who just scolded me for not watching my drink for a total of two seconds"

"You shouldn't be with guys alone at parties like these"

"I'm alone with you" The girl lifted a brow.

"I'm different"

"Oh really..."

I nodded.

"Says the guy who almost had sex with a drunk girl a few minutes ago" ok, maybe I'm no better.

"That's different" Come on Sunghoon, just brush it off.

"Says who..."

"Alright I get the point- but I never said I was any better. So you are about to do the same mistake again"

"Whatever. I came here to have fun, not to be scolded" She rolled her eyes. "And besides, I am eighteen, I can take decisions for myself."

For the record, I had been living with both Jay and Heeseung for long enough that I knew that was not true. Especially for Heeseung.
"You're not going in there again, at least not alone."

"Then you go with me" She linked our arms together. "See: now I'm going against your words, but still following you're so friendly advice."

I don't know why I followed her around like a lost dog the entire time. While she drank, socialized, played games, and danced. I only know that wherever she went, I went.
By the time the clock had passed midnight, Layla was far gone. Though I hadn't touched alcohol in a few hours, she had been drinking nonstop.

"I have to go to the bathroom" she muttered roaring from the floor. It was almost fascinating to look at her the way she walked. With her feet dragging beneath her, looking like she was about to fall.

I waited outside the bathroom for her to finish.

Once she snot out of the bathroom she slumped against the wall. "Do you think I'm- oh shit I have to puke"

With panic filling my body I gripped her arm and lead her to the toilet. Sitting behind her, I held her light blonde hair as she puked up slots of all the school she had consumed in the last few hours.
It was not unusual for me to be in this position. Only, normally it was Jay who I had to sit by and wait for.

She wiped her mouth with a piece of toilet paper she threw in and flushed down after. "Well, that was interesting... I need some more to drink-"

"Absolutely not" When did I become responsible? "We, young lady, are getting you some water before I am getting you home. We don't need something unexpected to happen"
I dragged Layla by the arm through the crowd and to the kitchen.
She would from time to time whine, or complain, but nonetheless, she didn't do anything else than speak.

"Drink" I pushed the water bottle towards her.

"Can it be vodka?"

This girl. Grabbing an empty red plastic cup from a stack I pretended to fill it with something, then I poured in the water and gave it to her. "Here, one vodka"

"It does not taste like vodka" She licked her lips.

"Well, it is. Maybe you're just too drunk to taste it properly"

"Maybe" she drank the last bit. "More"

It took me almost half an hour to get Layla to cooperate and leave the apartment. I wrapped her in my coat and carried her to my car on my back as she was now almost unable to walk by herself.

"La La La La vie en rose~ MHMMMMMMMMe This is myayayayaya ahai La La La La vie en rose"

The cold air felt like small razor blades on my skin. With every breath I did white steam formed outside my mouth. It was always really cold this time of year, also one of the reasons most people wore thick winter jackets that made us look like snowmen. Yet, here I was, walking around with a human speaker on my back; dressed in a thin sweater.

"Mhmm I'm fearless.
What you looking at, what you, what you looking at.
What you looking at what you-"

"Alright JBL speaker, enough now. Try to sleep" Surprisingly I managed to lift the girl from my back to the backseat of the car and buckle her up.
"And I need your address"

Though the dive wasn't that long, the girl still managed to fall asleep like a stone by the time I pulled up to her house.
"Layla" I lightly shook her. Nothing. "Layla" I tried again, this time earning a small response from the girl.

"Carry me" she whined. Her hands wrapped around my neck as she practically straddled me like a koala.

Now, I had done a lot of stupid shit in my life. I enjoyed being known as something as superficial as a fuck boy, or a playboy. I liked to do small things to get in trouble, to keep my life from being boring. To not be mister nice guy.
So never, never in my life, I would have thought that I would carry a drunk girl in my arms. Sneak through her house while her family slept. And tuck her into bed. All without even fucking get.

Talk about character development.

-----------------------

2078 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 742 12
(Artwork is not mine. The fanart of Dr. Facilier was found on Pinterest). You lived in New Orleans your whole life. You are a band member who plays...
14.8K 184 10
I don't own GMW. I copied kind of up to the ski lodge. Then I will be making up more own part.
618K 31K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
155K 7.6K 135
Went to live in my father's friend's house to find myself involved with Seven Boys♡