touch of death hot...

By shrawani_22

bhuvan bam....... ye naam tho tumne bohot baar suna hoga but ye story peheli baar read kar rahe ho! mehak bi... More

touch of death
!she's still alive!
Mrs Kim
nahi dekha tho bhi chalega!
In my arms
up to you!
...it was me...
and.....who are you?

glimpse of past.....1

27 3 26
By shrawani_22

Hi bacha party! Kese ho?

Let me enjoy my noodles till then you enjoy story!

.......................
Backchodi shuru karna humara janma-sidh haak hai!
.......................

......On dinning table......
......🍜......

Mahek: papa!
Mahek screamed running down stairs

Mr. Birla: kya hua mahek!?

Mahek: if you don't mind, kya main aapke sath office aa sakti hu?

Mr. Birla: yes darling! But Aaj meri important meeting hai tho muze conference room main Jana hoga you'll have to stay alone in my cabin.....

Mahek: jarur papa koi problem nahi.....

Mahek's outfit 👇🏻

......in office......
......🔌🖥️......

Mr. Birla: mahek! Stay here I'll be back in 2 hours!

Mahek: ha papa!

Mr. Birla entered meeting room and started greeting everyone. That's when meeting room opened with great force and entered a lady in her late 60's with her handsome looking son who was in his running 20's. Both were looking extremely cold yet with a small smile they greeted mr. Birla.

Mr. Birla: welcome Mrs. Bam!

Mrs. Bam: good afternoon Mr. Birla! Nice to meet you again...

Mr. Birla: yeah! How can I leave this golden chance?.......... Oh my god is this your son?

Mrs. Bam: you guessed it right Mr. Birla! Bhuvan.....
She signed him by her hands to come front and introduce himself to Mr. Birla.

Bhuvan: good afternoon Mr. Birla! It's my pleasure to meet you....
He said giving Mr. Birla a little bow....

Mr. Birla: good afternoon young boy! So are you ready to have your experience in conference meeting?

Bhuvan: yes! This feels exotically beautiful....

Mr. Birla: then shall we start?......ohh my lord!

Mrs. Bam: what happened?
She asked in confusion....

Mr. Birla: i think the plan file I made for this project is still in my cabe!.......let me ask someone to bring it.....

Before he could ask any staff to bring his file Mrs. Bam stoped him and asked bhuvan to go and bring those files. Bhuvan didn't said anything and obayed his mother's command by leaving conference for getting file....

He entered in his cabin and saw a girl back facing him sitting on CEO head chair. Bhuvan doubted that she could be one of there staff so he in anger made her face him and picked her up by holding her forearms....

Bhuvan: who are you!? And WTF are you doing here!

Mahek: ohh Mr.! Mind you language! And who are YOU!?

Bhuvan: I'm bhuvan bam director of walmart.nc! And you! How dare you sat on CEO's seat! A staff like you are so cheap you should be fired!!!!!

Knock * knock *

Staff: young madam you asked for coffee?

Bhuvan got shocked here staff...... young madam, who is young madam? He thought....

Mahek: yes!.......thank you Mrs. Sarang!
She said smiling at staff you kept coffee on table and looked at confused bhuvan.

Staff: young master! Mr. Birla and Mrs. Bam need you in conference!
She bowed to both of them and left....
Bhuvan looked at mahek who once again sat on chair sipping her coffee... He gave her a annoyed look after picking up the file kept on table. Mahek shrugged her shoulders as if want to say 'not my problem bitch'........ Bhuvan left after giving her last glance....

While meeting many thoughts were running in his brain....
Who was she?
Was she Mr. Birla's daughter?
But he never knew he had one?
Was she his any relative?
I need to ask mom about this....
That's how time skipped and meeting ended...

Mrs. Bam: Mr. Birla i liked your projects! I would surely have a little personal opinions for our company collaboration!

Mr. Birla: then.... let's have a coffee in my cabin?

Mrs. Bam: yeah for sure!

They went in his cabin and Mr. Birla felt all cabin empty and silent. He got worried about his only daughter.....

Mr. Birla: mahek? Where are you?

Mrs. Bam: if you don't mind, then who is mahek?

Mr. Birla: she's my daughter.....mahek!??? Bahar aao beta!

He searched the whole cabin that's when the staff knocked again.....

Staff: sir....... Young madam is not in the cabin she is in cafeteria!
She said as she bowed in respect....

Mr. Birla: aish! This girl!
He said holding his forehead as Mrs. Bam being a mother chuckled a little.

Staff: do sir want me to call young madam?

Mr. Birla: ye-

Mahek: I'm already here papa!!!!!!

She said as she ran a little to hug her dad. Staff left as soon as mahek entered. Bhuvan was just looking at her. Actually he was totally mesmerized by her beauty and behaviour. She was so elegant like a thin flower made up of glass so fragile that she can Brock into pieces only because of touch.

Mr. Birla: where were you little duck! Didn't i told you to not step out of cabin?

Mahek: papa it's all fine! I was just hungry so I went in cafeteria to have some doughnuts and cookies.

Mr. Birla: stop eating cookies! Don't you have cavity?

Mrs. Bam: it's okay Mr. Birla! Don't scold her let her eat what she wants......

Mr. Birla:.........as you say....i'm letting this duck go this time but seriously mahek don't do this next time....

Mahek: hmm....sorry....

Mr. Birla: hmm that's fine so.....let me introduce you.... Mrs. Bam this is my only daughter mahek birla!
As Mr. Birla introduce her she bowed to her to touch her feet in respect.

Mrs. Bam: woah mahek you are absolutely so beautiful! What's your age?

Mahek: I'm 22 and i study in xyz college for business management....

Mrs. Bam: good so you want to be like your dad huh? That's preety sweet.....by the way this is my son bhuvan.

She said as bhuvan forwarded his hand for a friendship....

Mahek: I meet him before.....he is so rude!

She said as there eyes got wide on her discription......

Mr. Birla: mahek!? What are you saying! Abhi ke abhi unhe sorry bolo! Come on be a good girl!

Mahek: but-

Bhuvan: nahi it's fine uncle actually it was my fault in past i behaved rudely!

Mrs. Bam: okay......let's just forget past and Mr. Birla....shall we finish our bushes?

Mr. Birla: why not....mahek ek Kam karo tum bhuvan ko apne sath le jao aur ek office tour karke aao, bhuvan has first time visited here.....

Mahek: yes pop's!

She said as she dragged bhuvan out of office. She started showing him all the office....but he was not interested in office he's interest lies in that girl who was his tour guide...... Should I ask her? He thought.

After a while they reached on last floor so she intended to show him garden and around.....they were walking that's when bhuvan finally opened his mouth.

Bhuvan: so as you said you are 22?

Mahek: yes......what about you?

Bhuvan: I'm 24.........umm would you like to add me on WeChat?

Mahek looked at him for a while....
Mahek: yes let me scan yours 😙.....

They both shared there WeChat....and that's how they became friends.....

Party's, birthday's, company collaboration brought them more closer to each other......
Passing daily updates, daily calls, weekly meetings and shareing movements and secrets made them best friends from just friend.........

Family gatherings, dinner, night outs, feeling of getting attention made them trust each other.......

And now what else do you need to love someone.....it is said that love starts with friendship, love stays because of trust and love should end in loyalty......and they have already crossed all the lines when bhuvan called her once in his office.....

That night those two soles came togather and became one......but it is also said that happiness doesn't last longer...... Bam family with all enthusiasm came up with marriage proposal at birla mansion......
Next month was gonna be their happiest movement but out of sudden Mrs. Bam was moved to hospital due to sudden terminal issues

This became hard for bhuvan to keep up with the plan of marriage and they just signed there marriage on papers untill Mrs. Bam was ill. Mahek started taking care of Mrs. Bam as if she was her own mother......but somehow she wasn't healing but her health was decreasing down day by day........

Mahek noticed her best friend supporting her with everything....... specially korra was there everyday, everytime for helping mahek...... Helping her in house hold, keeping a eye on Mrs. Bam if she needed any help, bhuvan was already busy in company business so mahek didn't complain as she could understand his hardships. He use to come home late, dark circles under his eyes, those sleepless nights, teary eyes, and hopeful eyes were proof of bhuvan's sufferings........

And finally one day GRIEF, LONELINESS, SORROW and PAIN knocked on their door....... Mrs. Bam died...... It was murder.....for bhuvan the culprit was mahek but little did he knew that poor sole didn't do anything....

..............................
Backchodi khatam
Bye!
.............................

Ho gaya karke enjoy aab na ek Kam karo!
Muze jake jhat se FOLLOW Karo!
Aur chapter ko VOTE Karo

Aur sirf muze nahi
👉 anewlovely.👈
Ko bhi FOLLOW Karo!

Byeeeee~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 1.8K 18
Disclaimer :- All characters are imaginary. This story is purely work on fanfiction. This story is completely imaginary any incidents are not related...
1.8K 213 13
"par tum batao to sahi ki tu....." *gun shots* "jyada baat mat karo, warna aj jaanse jayogi!" "but i swear Mai Aradhya nai..." He held her mouth tigh...
7.2K 508 42
Hellow guys I decided to continue my story love triangle here on this account so if u want to read this so plz u have to read the previous chaps on @...
55.8K 2.6K 27
๐€๐†๐„ ๐†๐€๐ ๐Ž๐๐‚๐„ ๐€๐†๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐๐”๐“ ๐ˆ๐ ๐„๐๐†๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐‡ ๐•๐„๐‘.... ๐ฒ/๐ง: ๐ง-๐ง๐จ ๐ข-๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ญ-๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฒ-๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž...