Y/n Evanstan Instagram Story

By ChelseaHall043

This is a story about Y/n being the daughter of the famous Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan. She loves being th... More

Introduction
Instagram #1
Instagram #2
Instagram #3
Instagram #4
Instagram #5
Instagram #6
Instagram #7
Instagram #8
Instagram #9
Instagram #10
Instagram #11
Instagram #12
Instagram #13
Instagram #14
Instagram #15
Instagram #16
Instagram #17
Instagram #18
Instagram #19
Instagram #20
Instagram #21
Instagram #22
Instagram #23
Instagram #24
Instagram #25
Instagram #26
Instagram #27
Instagram #29
Instagram #30
Instagram #31
Instagram #32
Instagram #33
Instagram #34
Instagram #35
Instagram #36
Instagram #37
Instagram #38
Instagram #39
Instagram #40
Instagram #41
Instagram #42
Instagram #43
Instagram #44
Instagram #45
Instagram #46
Instagram #47
Instagram #48
Instagram #49
Instagram #50

Instagram #28

43 2 0
By ChelseaHall043

@y/nevanstan: 

@y/nevanstan: You guys have been waiting to see what I've been working on. Well, you don't have to wait anymore. I was told I was allowed to let you know that I am going to be in the Teen Wolf: The Movie. I enjoyed working with everyone and became great friends with everyone and the fact that I was new to the cast along with @vincemattis and  and they made us feel so welcome. The best part about filming this movie was definitely the fact I got to meet Superman. @tylerhoechlin is amazing and I love him so much. I love everyone in the cast. I'm so excited for you guys to see this movie and I'm so excited to watch the full thing. July 15th only on Paramount+.

@hollandroden: Welcome to the cast!

@shelleyhenning: Welcome to the cast!

@stellen.c.bettany: I surprised her at set and all she could was take about working with @tylerhoechlin.

@y/nevanstan: Stop giving away my secrets babe.

@tylerhoechlin: I loved working with you.

@linden_ashby: Look. It's my onscreen daughter.

@y/nevanstan: YOU RUINED THE SURPRISE @linden_ashby!

@ianbohen: Way to go Linden.

@username01: That is so something Peter Hale would say.

@username02: I'm so excited to watch this movie.

@username03: Great. Something else she can ruin.

@chrisevans: @username03 why don't you shut up and leave her alone. I'm so proud of you sweetie.

@imsebastianstan: I'm so proud of you troublemaker. I'm really sad that I won't be able to go to the premiere with you but I'm sure you'll have fun with your dad and your uncle Scott.

@y/nevanstan: I love you guys so much. Paps, I'm gonna miss you when you leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 1.4K 25
Y/n L/n is a 17 year old North Park Highschool student, She had a boyfriend before they broke up and that changed her life completely. Going to the f...
40.5K 778 27
13 year old Y/N was put into a foster care system after their parents passed away in a car accident. Y/N Foster Parents are alcoholics and abused y/n...
233K 4.9K 64
Chris Evans x Reader story. Y/n is the most successful actress. She has played in Ending Beginning, A star is born, Etc. She Mets Chris Evans throu...
4.4K 116 15
(y/n) thinks its just a wrong number, but boy were they wrong. they follow their dream, and also finds a new one. this story is inspired of jpatt82...