𝕄𝕦𝕥𝕖 ~Blue Lock~

By rk_ak0

Blue lock x male reader Y/n is inspired by Ai Hoshino from Oshi No Ko. --- A boy who is mute that just want t... More

𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠
ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡
-𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝-
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚
𝔼𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙

1.8K 120 44
By rk_ak0

The wheel didn't roll on this but uh- Take a chapter!

Fun fact, the person Y/n trust the most in blue lock right now is Chigiri, Bachira and Nagi! He is willing to sneak some secrets of him to these three. (But not much, he rather keep everything to himself)

If the Y/n in this chapter seems a little off, it's because I haven't wrote this for over 2 weeks-

~✴~

LOCKER ROOM: MATCH STARTING SOON

I really need to keep an eye on Kuon..

"Heyy, what are you thinking of?" Bachira asked, leaning his face close to Y/n, who is sitting down. 

Y/n looked at Bachira's eyes, thinking if he should tell the boy about it.

It's nothing, don't worry!

Bachira signed, "Is this a lie?"

Y/n shook his head and smiled, not startled from the question.

Bachira shrugged. As he was about leave the locker room, Y/N signed, changing his mind. He put his hand on Bachira's shoulder.

Keep an eye on-

Y/n widened his eyes as he saw the message shown before he have typed the full text. The screen turned black after the message disappeared.

They closed the watch already..

"Hm? Keep an eye on who?" Bachira tilted his head, confused.

Y/n signed and shook his head, as if telling him it was nothing. He held Bachira's hand and left the locker room, walking to the field.

~✴~ 

(The Wanima brother's are used to saying Chigiri due to our princess not introducing his brother to the team much later)

IN THE FIELD

"Are you sure it was nothing?" Bachira raised an eyebrow.

Y/n smiled at him as he let go of Bachira's hand, walking to his position to start the match.

The round started with the Wanima brothers having the ball, the two passed to each other and got past multiple team Z players.

"Hm? Is this Chigiri? Don't tell me he's that Chigiri , the genius with the knee of glass!" The younger Wanima brother said. (I don't even want to search for his name bc he insulted Chigiri like that)

"Let's remind our old pal from the school club that..."

"Your football career is already over. That's what my big bro said." He grinned, getting past Chigiri.

Chigiri gritted his teeth. He turned around and was about to stop the two.

"Hey now, you sure you wanna run full speed with that leg of yours? It might snap again, you know~" The younger Wanima brother taunted, stopping Chigiri in his track.

Y/n focused on the ball's pattern of the two's passing. He timed the perfect moment to do a slide tackle, making one of the Wanima's brother faceplant on the floor.

"Hey! That's a foul!... That glass prodigy's brother is here as well?!" The younger Wanima brother yelled, getting up from the floor.

Y/n ignored the two and started running towards the goal.

"Aren't you just a caged bird, trying to get out? That's quite impossible without your voice, you know? So, just give up, you have no weapons other than your voice in the field. That's what my big bro said." The younger Wanima brother said while the two started catching up to Y/n, making Y/n lob the ball towards Kuon.

Who said that my voice is my weapon..

BANG

0:1

"YES!" Kuon shouted.

.

These two are going to be annoying..

Y/n thought as he wiped his sweat with his bib. Isagi looked at the two Chigiri siblings. He shouted at the two, "Hyoma! Y/n!" This made the two look back.

"Don't listen to what those two are saying! Those two are just taunting!" Isagi said.

Y/n looked at Chigiri after hearing what Isagi said, he huffed and returned to his position. Still feeling a little angry at what happened before.

He took a deep breathe before the round started and put on the smile that is always on him.

.

The round started again with the Wanima brothers having the ball. Kunigami took notes of their attacking method and ran behind the older Wanima brother.

Kunigami kicked the ball out to Bachira, the duo colored hair boy grinned and lobbed the ball towards Kuon.

"With that jumping power as your weapon.. I'm sure you'll get it, right?" Bachira smirked.

Kuon trapped the ball with his chest. As the ball dropped, he kicked the ball towards the goal.

BANG

0:2

"I don't know why but.. I am on a streak today!!" Kuon laughed.

.

The round started again. Following the formation that Kuon made, Raichi, Naruhaya and Gagamaru are now the three forwards. 

When Naruhaya had the ball, a hand suddenly pulled on his bib.

PIPP

FOUL BY JUNICHI WANIMA! FREE KICK FOR TEAM Z!

.

Y/n looked around, finding a player to pass to as he was the kicker.

As much as I don't trust Kuon.. But he's the only one that can gain a point immediately if I pass it to him.

Y/n lobbed the ball and sent it towards Kuon. he saw the ball coming towards him so he jumped up, performing a hat trick.

BANG

0:3

.

END OF FIRST HALF

"We're already up 0:3 at the first half! You've a weapon of mass destruction, Kuon! You're owning this game!" Igrarashi said excitedly.

"I'm on such a streak today, it's scary!!" Kuon said while drinking some water.

Y/n looked at everyone while sitting down, staying quiet.

Was I just misjudging him? But it seems really suspicious of him to lie like that before..

Chigiri glanced at Y/n and shifted closer to his brother. He whispered, "Don't you think that the description of 'trapped bird' fits you in some kind of way? I seriously don't understand why you are still listening to his orders when he is gone."

Not wanting to make this conversation public to the whole team Z, Y/n took a notebook from his locker and started writing on it. 

Of course you won't understand, he took care of me when I was young, teaching me everything I need to know. My mother didn't do anything. She just whines about how tiring it is to take care of a child. 

When he helped me escape from her, you have no idea how happy I was. "She is gone forever." He said.

I want to make him as happy and satisfied as I was that day. Listening to his orders are only the first step.

Y/n showed the message to Chigiri. He signed, "Suit yourself."

~✴~ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 13K 68
"𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿... 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗻𝗼𝘄" y/n has always been lowkey. she keeps to herself, goes to school, hangs out...
65K 1.6K 13
edit : this is a piece of shit DO NOT READ. ━ ❝ JUST LOOK AFTER THOSE WEAK BOYS FOR ME ❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ↳ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 a soccer girl gets fo...
20.2K 705 24
° 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 : 1/ 24/24 °• 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 : 5/2/24 ╰➤ °𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐎 𝐗★ ...
21.6K 1K 12
" Someone like you, who is beloved even on the moon.. couldn't understand what it feels like to be lonely. " - ↝ Blue lock x Male! reader ↝ In which...