Florence Pugh One-shots!

By Flosfootstool

Self explanatory. One shots. I have more ideas that don't fit into either books soo if you have any requested... More

Cooking with Flo
Princess Flo
My soldier
Best friends
My soldier: Part 2
In Assistance of...
In Assistance of her
The girl next door
30 days
'That' Pink Dress
What he did
Off-limits
Flooded
Christmas Day
My Trainer and me
My trainer and me 1.5
Attention
Never been kissed
His girl
His Girl Part 2
Help
Better for you both
Question guys
The Darkness
The light
Truely floored
She did it again
So my lovely lot
Tell me youve seen this??
The bodyguard
The bodyguard 2
Question guys
🥵🥵
Friends with benefits
Mrs Lester
Not what I expected
NWIE: Part 2
NWIE: Part 3
Best birthday present ever
Hear me out
Five years
Well welll welll
Baby thats not what I said
Apologise!
Champagne Glasses (requested)
Hello you beautiful lot
Dr Dr!
The wrong way round
The wrong way round part 2
How are
Modern warfare
The wolf, the lion and the princess
The Wolf and the Princess
Baddie
Good Morning
Unrelated
Heartaches and heartbreaks
So my dudes
Another thing
Heartache and heartbreaks Part 2
The Atomic bomb
Heres whats coming up
Devils Heat
Sincerely, Yours
Forever, yours
The absolute!
Is anyone else
Always the bridesmaid
Always the bridesmaid 2
Always the bridesmaid 3
Not ok

The Lone Wolf

636 16 0
By Flosfootstool

Part 3.

Florence's POV.

I awake in the arms of my wolf. Rolling onto my stomach, I see her exposed chest and mid section. I marvel at her before kissing up her side. She stirs a little.

I come up to her magnificent breasts, taking her nipple in my mouth, making her moan.  Her hand finds my head, weaving her fingers into my hair.

"Finally, you're awake." I rise, kissing her lips softly, tracing a finger over her hardened nipples.

I move to straddle her lap.

"Good morning, Princess." Her hands run up my thighs whilst I rest my hands on her sculpted stomach. My nails scratch at her skin lightly.

"Princess, you have quite the appetite. Did I not satisfy you last night."

I grind myself against her.

"Oh, very much so." I lean closer to her, taking her lips with mine.

I feel her strong hands on my back, pulling my body closer to her. "Mmmm y/n, please." We laugh between kisses, and she rolls on top of me. The most perfect bliss with her.

Hooking her legs, I roll on top of  her, pinning her arms above her head.

I enjoy just looking at her and the way she looks at me like there's no one else in the world.

"I'd quite like you to stay here y/n. Be my father's house champion, then we can be together all the time and if he has a problem with it we can run away we can go to your village back in Wales live by the coast we can have a farm it can just be us."

"I'd love that Princess, however your  to be betrothed to the lion. He will become your father's house champion by default." I see her eyes averts quickly.

"I don't want him, I want you." Y/n goes up on her elbows kissing my chest. I hold her face close to me. Wetness between my legs whilst she teases me.

"Please." Helplessly, I whimper for her touch. Grabbing her hand, I run it over my breasts to my dripping core. I feel her insert 2 fingers into me. I moan as she does before I start to rock my body back and forth.

"Oh god, YES!" She uses her thumb to test my hardened bud.

I throw my head back in pleasure.

"More." Her head snaps to me.

"More Princess?" Did I confuse my words?

"Use 3." I gasp as she slides a 3rd finger in. I grab her back. The sudden pressure feels very nice after a few moments.

"Are you ok?" Leaning back, I kiss her before rolling my hips, showing her it's ok. I'm biting my bottom lip, trying to stop pleasurable moan escaping.

"Oh... y/n!" Faster, I roll my hips using her fingers to help me release. I go faster and harder the more comfortable. I get. I feel that hot feeling in be signalling. I'm close to release. She knows this and rubs tight circles over my hard bud.

I grab at her back, my teeth digging into her strong shoulder as she guides me further and further...

The next thing I know, Y/n is on the floor, and he's kicking her over and over.

"STOP!" He ignores my words.

"Henry, STOP IMMEDIATELY!" He looks at me.

"You'd rather lay with her a woman???"

I run to her, covering her up and supporting her head. "I can't wait to see what your father thinks of this." Henry spits on us and leaves.

"Princ... Princess, I must leave." Y/n tries to stand, but there is blood from her previous injury.

"I have to leave. If your father finds me here, it's going  to be the end of me." She poorly bandaged herself up, throwing her few belongings out of a nearby window.

"I'm sorry." Hastily, she kisses me deeply.

"I'll find you again, somehow." I hand her a few coins. "Here, this may help."

"I'll never forget you, Florence." She descents looking up at me before fleeing.

gettign myslef dressed I grav a book and sit on the bed.

"Father?" He rushes in quickly.

"Where is she? Search her room!" His guards search my room.

"Whom are you looking for?"

"The Wolf! She was in here defiling you." Henry speaks from behind my father.

"I have no idea what he's talking about, Father." I close my book,"I've just been reading." Pour a small glass of wine. I hand it to my father.

"Very well, well, no more of this nonsense. Well, have you married by the meet full moon, and you two shall settle your differences." My throat dry. "Yes, father."

Y/ns POV

6 full moons I have seen, no one has come after me. Including her, I didn't expect she would. However, it hurts. To have had her touch and to have it taken away.

I have travelled as far north as possible. It's cold here. Far from her warm embrace.

I have become head guard for a family who treats me very well. We often get travellers fro mthe South. I listen to see if her name is mentioned, but nothing. I hope she's well.

"Y/n?" I quiet knock followed by the lady of the house entering my room.

"Yes, mi Lady?" I stand out of respect.

"We had some new guests arrive. Please show them to their rooms. My husband is, well, you know." I nod

"Of course, Mi Lady." I greet the 2.

"I'll have your horses taken to the stables to rest. how far have you travelled?"

"We came from the south." Florence.

"Any news from down there?" I had the reigns over to the stable hand.

"The princess has fled after killing Henry..." Those were the last words I here.

Where would she go? Home? would she dare go to my home?

The journey is long. I hear news of her along the way. I worry for her she's no fighter. Several days I arrive it's my home village.

By all accounts, she was headed this way. I heard towards the house of Glyndŵr.

"The Wolf? what are you doing here? last I heard you were up north?" Their guard speaks.

"I was. I'm trying to find someone."

"Who exactly?" The guard approaches me.

"The princess, I heard what happened, an..." He cuts me off

"Yeah." He spits on the ground."She's ere.. pretty little blonde thing she is."

I smile. "Yeah, can I see her?" He opened the gate.

"You can try she won't talk to anyone."

He points me towards a small shed. I knock on the door.

"Go away." I hear a loud shud from inside.

"Princess." Hesitantly, I try to open the door.

"Y/n?" Her voice sounds frail and hurt.

"Yes." The door flies open, and she jumps into my arms. Everything stops. All I can hear is her heart. All I can smell is her. All I can feel is everything she is. I hold her closer than anyone has ever been held.

I pull away, looking down at her. "You're hurt." I run my thumb over a small cut on her forehead.

"I'm fine, everything is fine now." Her arms trap me holding me close....

3 years later.

We got our little farm on the coast. My beautiful princess and me. I spent so much time as a lone wolf it was difficult to adapt, but I wanted her, all of her forever.

"Y/n?" I turn towards our farmhouse. Throwing the last of the feed for the animals.

"Yes, mi lady?" Locking the cow den I walk towards her.

"I have dinner for you. Get the boys and come on in, please." I look down the fileds to see our boys playing with wooden swords.

"Of course, my love." I run and get them.

"Come on boys, your mother has food ready."

"Can you tell us the story of how you beat the Lion again please mom." I pick them both up 1 slung over my shoulder, and I beign to tell them the story of my greatest ever victory.

A/N I felt this needed a fluffy little ending!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.8K 1.3K 21
Lizzie x male reader oneshots! Requests are welcome but please no smut. Started: 5/16/22 Ended: ????
293K 5.6K 74
Oneshots of one of the cutest madafakas on dis earth. TW: Smut, Adult Language, (Mentions) self-harm and/ or abuse ⚠️ I don't proofread ⚠️
103K 2.2K 90
Imagine for singers, actress or characters. Celebrities/ Reader gip