Mha react to The Scp Foundati...

By Gachamason682

The MHA universe is in for a real shock when they find out about a universe that has real God's, Monster's an... More

Prologue
Superstitious foundation.
Scp 173.
Scp 096.
Scp 035.
Scp 049.
Scp 106.
Scp 682.
Scp 999.
My Scp Au explained.
Scp 131.
Scp 2295.
Scp The Little Misters.
Scp 058.
Boiled scrambled and fried. (Scp Tale).
Scp 208.
Scp 5031.
Scp 294.
Scp 1765.
Scp 811.
Scp 4715.
Scp 049 vs Scp 096.
Scp 053.
Scp 054 and Scp 457.
Scp 2912.
Scp 3036.
to all the People who keep making Requests.
SCP O5 council, The Administrator, MTF's, Doctor's.
more about my SCP AU. (The O5 Council.)
Scp 001 The Prototype (Dr. Gears Proposal).
Scp 978.
Scp 914.

Christmas Chapter, Scp 4666.

4K 68 50
By Gachamason682

(Warning! this may Chapter contain stuff that some People might see As disturbing and nightmarish, If you don't like Blood, Gore, Demonic rituals Or you just Don't want your Christmas spirit to be drained from you, then skip this Chapter if you want).
_______________________________________

"Alright, it's ready..." Zero said as the File finished Uploading.

ACCESSING SCP FILES

ACCESSING COMPLETE FILE FOUND

OPENING FILE SCP-4666 the "Yule Man."

"The Yule man?" Momo thought. "Thats an interesting name."

**Item #: SCP-4666

Object Class: Neutralized (Formerly Keter)**

"Neutralized? What does that mean?" Denki said.

"Oh, Well, it's a classification that we give to Scps who are either no longer Anomalous or has passed away, Making them no longer a threat." Zero Explained. "And thank God this one is the latter..."

"What do you mean by that?" Uraraka asked.

"You'll see soon enough..." Zero simply replied.

**Previous containment procedures, ended December 24th 2022: Web traffic and law enforcement channels worldwide were to be monitored for evidence of SCP-4666 activity, and particularly for cases of stalking or reports of anomalous phenomena involving families with young children.**

Everyone Grew concerned after hearing that.

"Wait, Why did you have to look out for that?" Kendo asked.

"...Just continue watching and you'll find out..." Zero said in a Uncomfortable tone.

The audience became concerned after hearing Zero's tone of voice, but they decided to continue watching, in order to find out what Made him so uncomfortable.

**whenever a Weissnacht Event was suspected to be in progress, the nearest Containment Task Force would dispatched to attempt containment of SCP-4666. Standard PDP/VIII Humanoid First Contact Protocols apply.

Media coverage of family deaths attributed to SCP-4666 was to be suppressed or falsified to make said deaths appear as non-anomalous home invasion murders. Forensic evidence and SCP-4666-A instances collected by non-Foundation agencies were to be confiscated, and witnesses amnesticized."

Everyone immediately became Worried after hearing that this Scp has caused Family deaths.

"Well, I guess that's one of the reasons why it's was Keter class...." Momo said concerningly.

**Description: SCP-4666 was believed to be a single, exceptionally long-lived humanoid entity of unknown origin. Survivors of Weissnacht Events typically describe SCP-4666 as a very tall (between 2 m and 2.3 m) elderly male of European descent, with an extremely emaciated appearance. The entity always used to appear completely naked, even when observed outdoors in freezing weather. Though the nature and extent of its anomalous properties remain uncertain,**

The image shown on Screen Revealed a tall, Bony, and Skinny man with large claws, Sharp teeth, an unkept beard, and Dark void like eyes. The Creature was also hunched back and it Looked so thin that it's entire Skeleton was showing Due to lack of Malnourishment, And to top it all Off, It was carrying a large bag with Blood stains almost all over it, while the Creature had a Wicked grin on its Face.

Everyone, even some of the pro Heroes were terrified And uneased At the creature's appearance.

"Jesus, Now that is the stuff of nightmares..." Denki said.

"I know right? Talk about Freaky..." Kirishima said.

"I think I'm gonna have Nightmares..." Uraraka said.

"Geez, now that is one ugly Creature." Said Mirko.

"Agreed, By the looks of it, it's definitely not a normal human." Said Hawks.

**SCP-4666 appeared to be capable of instantaneous or near-instantaneous travel to any location north of 40°N latitude, and possibly to any location on Earth.**

Deku started writing that Information down. " So it was capable of near-instantaneous travel to any Location in the northern hemisphere..." he thought to himself.

**SCP-4666 activity use to occur exclusively within a period of 12 consecutive nights every year, from the night of December 21-22 to the night of January 1-2; this period was known as SCP-4666’s “active phase”. During this phase, in what are termed "Weissnacht Events", SCP-4666 would appear at dwellings in one or multiple locations north of 40°N latitude. In all known Weissnacht Events, these dwellings have shared the following characteristics: isolated rural location, home to a family with at least one child under the age of 8, and situated in an area with snow cover lasting throughout the duration of the event.**

Everyone felt very uneasy after hearing that.

"Something tells me that we are not going to like the Things this Scp has done..." said Denki, followed by nods of his Classmate's in agreement.

**Weissnacht Events consist of the following general progression:

Nights 1-7: Children would report seeing SCP-4666 in the vicinity of their family's dwelling. The entity would typically be observed watching the dwelling from a distance, such as from across a nearby field or from the edge of a neighboring forest. In some cases, children would report waking up at night to find SCP-4666 watching them sleep through a window.**

"Off to a great start." Power Loader frowned.

"So this Scp's primary target was children..." Aizawa said as he crossed his arms, Disgusted by this Scp already.

**Nights 8-11: Family members (including the parents) would report sounds of footsteps coming from the roof or the attic. An extremely unpleasant odor will also frequently be noticed inside the dwelling. No cause for these phenomena would be found. As a result, parents would often begin to suspect that their family is being stalked, or even that their dwelling might be "haunted".**

"I don't even want to Know what was in those Attics..." Tsuyu said, Feeling a little disgusted.

**Night 12: Over the course of the night one of two scenarios would occur:

The first, and most common, is that SCP-4666 would kill all members of the family save for one child under the age of 8, whom it would abduct. SCP-4666 would inflict incapacitating injuries to family members while they are sleeping, then herd them into a single room of the dwelling where it would proceed to kill them in view of each other. The method of Killing used to vary with the event, and would typically be preceded by some form of torture, which appeared to serve a ritualistic purpose.**

Everyone including The professional heroes gasped in horror when they heard that. a Creature doing something so Sick like that. It had to be the most horrible thing they had ever heard.

"T-that's so..! Evil!" Tenya shivered in terror.

On instinct, Uraraka and Izuku grabbed on to Eri's hands as she was shivering in Terror too.

"Don't worry, you got us to protect you." Izuku assures her.

**In the second scenario, which had occurred in roughly 15% of known Weissnacht Events, SCP-4666 would not harm the family. Family members used to report hearing footsteps inside their dwelling during the night, though no signs of forced entry would be found. In the morning children would discover presents at the foot of their beds; these used to consist of toys crudely crafted from the remains of human children.**

Everyone (expect for Nezu) immediately felt like they were Gonna throw up, the Thought of that just made Them sick their Stomachs.

"Omg! What the hell is wrong with that Thing?!" Midnight said, Disgusted by that thing's actions.

"This is cruel beyond anything we've seen before..." Shinso said as he gripped his chair tightly.

"That's not something you should give to a Child..." Denki stated.

"So does were the lucky ones..." Izuku said Shaken up by what he just heard.

All Might then began clenching his fists in anger. "Such an act is unforgivable. If it weren't for my state, I'd teach that bastard a lesson or two..." said All Might.

Everyone in the theatre agrees with her, this might be the cruelest SCP they saw, even more so then Scp 106. Sure, that Scp is brutal but, to kill parents of a child under the age of eight infront of them is another matter.

Meanwhile, Nezu Was caught up in his own thoughts.

"But why did this SCP only targeted children..?" He asked in his head.

**The criteria, if there was any, by which SCP-4666 determined the outcome of a Weissnacht Event are now unknown.

Notable Weissnacht Events:

Unknown village, Croatiacirca 1498 [UNCONFIRMED] An entire family was killed, with the exception of one of the children (age unknown), who was abducted. Though specific details about the event are not available in recovered documents, it was noted that the killings presented strong "paganistic" elements, and that the family members had "been made to suffer greatly" prior to death. The archbishop who oversaw the investigation wrote that he believed the family had been killed as part of a "demonic" ritual.**

"Judging by that date, This SCP must have been very old before it finally Died," Said Tsuyu. "Who knows how many victims it had..."

What Tsuyu said, made Everybody in the Room They're even more uneasy than they Already were, the thought of how many Victims this thing has Tortured, just made them so Terrified that they didn't even want to Know.

**Unknown village, Rupert’s Land (present-day Ontario, Canada) 1689 [UNCONFIRMED] An entire family was killed, with the exception of two of the children, one of whom was abducted, and one of whom (female, age unknown) escaped during the killings and was able to reach a nearby village. She told authorities that a naked man had broken into her family's dwelling during the night and proceeded to torture them (exact method not specified in recovered documents). Upon investigation, the bodies of the family members were found inside their dwelling, hanging upside-down from the ceiling. All had been exsanguinated.**

"Oh god..." Uraraka said before she throw up in a near by Bag.

"Jesus...this Scp Makes the villains back in our world look Tame by comparison..." Sero said, as his Classmate's nodded in agreement.

**Eichstätt, Germany 1913 An entire family was killed, with the exception of the youngest child (male, age 3), who was abducted. The bodies of the parents and five other children were found inside a stable adjoining their dwelling. They had been restrained by having knives, pitchforks and other sharp implements forced through the palms of their hands and into the walls of the stable, before having their tongues removed, leading to hemorrhaging and death. Blood from the family members had then been used to paint elaborate patterns of unknown meaning on the hides of the mule, goat, and two cows present in the stable (the animals themselves were not harmed). Neighbors told authorities that in the week preceding the killings the father of the family had mentioned finding tracks in the snow around the family's dwelling, which appeared to have been made by bare human feet.**

"Bastard..." Bakugo growled. "I swear to God, if this thing ever met me, I would Gladly blow it to Pieces..."

**Plyos, Soviet Union 1956 An entire family was killed, with the exception of the youngest child (male, age 4), who was abducted. The bodies of the parents and one other child were found in the living room of their house. They had been restrained, and their feet held over the flames in the fireplace for an extended period of time, calcining the tissues of the feet and exposing the bones. They then had their heads crushed with an unknown heavy implement. Hundreds of bite marks, believed to have been inflicted post-mortem, were found on each of the bodies.1 Branches cut from a fir tree outside the house had also been placed over the bodies, to unknown purpose.**

"God...these poor Children..." Aizawa thought.

**Skudeneshavn, Norway 1971 An entire family was killed, with the exception of the second youngest child (female, age 5), who was abducted. The bodies of the parents and two other children were found in the basement of their house. Each had at least one limb pulled off by brute force before being stabbed precisely 39 times with an unknown sharp implement (possibly a piece of bone from one of the removed limbs), resulting in massive blood loss and death. The family members had then been eviscerated, and their small and large intestines removed and cut into 30-50 cm-long pieces; these had been arranged in radiating lines around the bodies. Feces from the intestines had been used to trace symbols of unknown meaning on the walls of the basement.**

"Jesus..." Kendo Thought, horrified by the what this Scp has done.

"Pls...God all mighty...Grant these Children a safe Passage to your wonderful and holy Kingdom..." Ibara prayed to her God.

**Egilsstaðir, Iceland 1996 An entire family was killed, with the exception of the youngest child (female, age 4), who was abducted. The bodies of the parents and seven other children were found inside their house. All had large pieces of skin removed from their backs, necks and groins prior to death (removed skin was found to have been partially consumed). They had then been killed by decapitation with a bucksaw that had belonged to the family. Following death, the family members' headless bodies had been carried to their respective rooms and placed on their beds. Each of the removed heads had also been placed upright on a step of the staircase leading from the first to the second floor, with the parents’ heads on the top two steps and the children’s heads on the lower steps, in decreasing order of age.**

"This is fucked up man." Kirishima hissed, with his Classmate's nodding in agreement, the horrible fates happening to these kids...What did they do to deserve this?...

**Notable SCP-4666-A Instances Recovered

LocationYearDescription of SCP-4666-A Instance

Nurmes, Finland 1811 A small wooden drum with two wooden drumsticks of uneven length. Drum skin consists of a 390 cm³ piece of skin belonging to a human child, stretched with thread made from human tendons.**

The students immediately felt Sick after hearing that.

**God, this Thing is fucking Mental..." Sero thought.

**Gelligaer, Wales 1857 A small knife, 15 cm in length (blade is 6 cm in length). Sculpted from a single piece of bone belonging to a human child. Symbols of unknown meaning have been carved into the handle.

Makat, Kazakhstan 1903 A flute made from the hollowed-out femur of a human child. Holes have been bored at uneven intervals along its length. The femur appears to have been dyed with human blood.

Bangor, Michigan 1960 A wooden box containing 13 miniature human-like figurines, each 4-6 cm in height. Made from the phalangeal bones of human children, tied together with strips of human tendon. The figurines have been decorated with human hair and small pieces of torn clothing. DNA testing revealed that the remains belong to 18 separate children.**

"Jesus Fucking christ..." Endeavor thought.

**Cape Broyle, Canada 1976 A ball, 23 cm in diameter; made from 19 layers of human skin wrapped tightly around the desiccated head of an unidentified human child (male, age 2-3). Layers of skin are held in place with pine resin.

Baard, Netherlands 2006 A hairbrush. The handle is made of wood, and poorly-carved. In place of bristles 43 deciduous human teeth have been set at irregular intervals into the handle. DNA testing revealed that each tooth belongs to a different child (only two of the teeth could be matched to known abduction victims of SCP-4666). Teeth vary in age from a few days to over 400 years.**

"Geez...The more we read into this thing, the more f****d up it becomes..." Mina said in Disgust.

"How many victims it kidnapped..?" Nezu questioned in his Mind.

**Discovery: SCP-4666’s existence was first detected in 1974 through the Foundation’s newly-implemented Anomalous Signature Recognition Program, when several highly-similar home invasion incidents resulting in family deaths were found to have occurred throughout the Northern Hemisphere during the night of January 1-2.

Extensive research into civilian and law enforcement archives worldwide eventually uncovered evidence of probable Weissnacht Events for nearly every preceding year, going back to the late 18th century (average of 3.1 known events per year). Numerous historical documents were also found which appear to describe SCP-4666 activity occurring prior to this period, in some cases as early as the 2nd century AD in Europe and Russia, and as early as the 1st century BC in Scandinavia.**

Everybody was shocked to hear this thing has Existed for that Long, and it Once again made them think about how many victims it had Killed, because hearing how old it was, Made them realize that It may be more than they thought...

**Fingerprints belonging to the same humanoid entity have been discovered at the locations of all Foundation-investigated Weissnacht Events; these have been matched to a partial fingerprint found preserved in dried blood on a recovered SCP-4666-A instance dating from 1873. The fingerprints present characteristics not known to occur in human beings. Human-like white hairs were also recovered from the locations of several Weissnacht Events, though no DNA, human or otherwise, could be extracted from them.**

"Well that was to be expected." Midnight thought.

**Addendum 4666-01

On 02/01/2018, several SCP-4666-A instances were discovered at a family's residence in Hoonah, Alaska, following the conclusion of Weissnacht Event #060198. Among these instances was SCP-4666-A-0960, which consisted of a crude, life-sized doll made from the emaciated body of a female child, to which the following modifications had been made:

• A dress made from various pieces of dirty, discolored clothing had been sewn around the body, and in several places, into the body's skin.

•The mouth had been sewn shut with thread made from human tendons, and the lips painted red with a solution consisting primarily of human blood.

• The fingernails of another child had been glued over the body’s fingernails with pine resin; these had been painted red with the same human blood-based solution. Three of the body’s fingers were missing.

• The entire scalp had been removed from the head, and the scalp of another child with long, blond hair sewn onto the head in its place. The hair had been tied into two braids.

• Both eyes had been removed, and two large round pebbles on which eyes had been crudely painted placed into the empty orbits.**

After seeing the description of this doll, some of the audience members were actually on the verge of throwing up.

"Oh my..." Midnight's eyes widens in shock. A reaction that is also shared by Shinso, Aizawa, Almight and Mirko.

"..." Shouto did not expected the victim to look like that at all, the Information was so shocking to him, that he didn't even want to know what the girl looked like in that state.

"This creature must have a twisted sense of humor." Hawks frowned.

"This is possibly the most messed up SCP I've ever seen..." said Almight.

"Does it get any worse than this?" Momo sighed in exasperation.

"Well... You will know more in the viewing." Zero said to audience.

**Upon examination by the family, the child from whom the doll had been made was found to be still alive, albeit unconscious.**

Everyone are surprised at that. How is she still alive? Did the SCP do this as a form of torture for her?

"Death at this point must be a grace for them..." Momo sighed sadly.

Most of the audience feels worried about the other kids the SCP had kidnapped in who knows where. They can only hope they are at least doing fine...

**Authorities were notified, and the child was airlifted to Bartlett Regional Hospital in Juneau, Alaska, where she survived for 18 hours. Two Foundation agents were dispatched, and were able to interview the subject. Following the subject’s death, her body was confiscated by the agents, and all witnesses amnesticized as per standard procedure.**

"The poor girl must have surrendered her fate..." Midnight sighed.

**DNA testing revealed the subject had been Ekaterina Morozova, age 7, a known abduction victim of SCP-4666 taken from her family's residence in Dubovka, Russia on 02/01/2016. Autopsy of the subject’s body showed she had been severely malnourished during the two years following her abduction, which had resulted in considerable stunting (weight was only 15 kg, height was only 90 cm). A number of scars and burns were present on her skin, and she had suffered two bone fractures (left tibia and left ulna) that had not been reset and had healed improperly. Hands were heavily callused. Cause of death was attributed to multiple organ failure resulting from severe, sustained malnourishment.**

"Geez...It was a miracle that she was still alive..." said Power Loader.

**Audio Log 4666-06201

Date: 02/01/2018

Time: 23:27 AKST – 23:49 AKST

Location: Bartlett Regional Hospital, Juneau, Alaska

Interviewers: Agent Antoni Kowalczyk (Agent Susan Mews attending)

Subject: Ekaterina Morozova (SCP-4666-A-0960), female, age 7

Notes: The subject regained consciousness for a period of roughly 30 minutes prior to expiring, during which she was interviewed. Hospital staff had previously removed the thread that had been sewn into her lips, allowing her to speak. Despite having been administered a morphine drip, the subject was largely coherent throughout the interview.

The subject did not understand English, and initially spoke only a language that was unfamiliar to Agents Kowalczyk and Mews. However, after several minutes the subject began addressing the agents in Russian, which she spoke poorly. Agent Kowalczyk, who spoke rudimentary Russian, was able to conduct the interview without the need for an interpreter.**

Everybody was nervous to hear what this Girl had to say about the Yule man, Judging by what they heard about it, They didn't want to know anymore Horrible things that It has done to these Kids. But still, they continued watching.

**[BEGIN LOG]

Agent Kowalczyk: Hello, I’m Antoni. What’s your name?

E.M.: Are… are you going to take me back to him?

Agent Kowalczyk: No, I promise. I’m just here to talk to you.**

The girl sounded so weak and broken, that it Pierce the hearts of every students in the room, while it weighed on the Pro heroes.

"God...that poor innocent Girl...she doesn't Deserve this...no Child does..." Momo thought.

**E.M.: (pauses) I don’t want to go back.

Agent Kowalczyk: You don’t have to, you’re safe now, myshka.

E.M.: (remains silent)**

"Sounds like she's still Shaken up, i can't blame her." Jiro said.

**Agent Kowalczyk: Can you tell me what happened to you? Do you remember the night he came to your house?

E.M.: I remember… He hurt Mama and Papa and Katja and Yulianna for a long time and they were bleeding… After they stop screaming he put me in his bag.

Agent Kowalczyk: His bag?

E.M.: He had a big bag. Other children were in the bag too. I think we go to other houses, I hear people screaming outside the bag all during the night. Each house he put another child in the bag. Then after the night he take us away.

Agent Kowalczyk: Where did he take you?

E.M.:… underground… [unknown word]… deep…

Agent Kowalczyk: Underground? You mean in a basement?

E.M.: Deep… everything earth and mud and ice. Bones everywhere. Everything cold. I can’t sleep because it’s too cold.**

"Must've been a cavemen." Ms. joke chuckled nervously as she tried to joke to lift up the mood. Well, it didn't work.

"Who is a disgusting and evil one at that." Aizawa crossed his arms.

**Agent Kowalczyk: Were there lots of other children there with you?

E.M.: Lots of children… lots of tunnels, lots of holes, but I can't see all. I can't see the other [unknown word]. Too dark. My hole is with René and Hekla and Sasha and Paul. We make the toys together.

Agent Kowalczyk: The toys?

E.M.: If you don’t make the toys, you don’t eat. Don’t stop making the toys, don’t fall asleep. Or he hurt you.

Agent Kowalczyk: He hurts you? How?

E.M.: He hit you, or he burn you… Or he bite off your fingers. Or he cook you on the fire in his room and eat you. He eat Philippe and Sally.**

Most of the audience felt like Barfing in that moment, while others actually did so, some of the other audience members felt like crying in moment, while others just started. They couldn't Believe just how Evil this thing actually was, and the Information that was given to them just proved that this Scp is way more horrible than 106, And they didn't even think that was possible.

"God...This thing truly is Fucking insane..." said Mirko.

"This thing is Evil Incarnated..." Hawks thought.

"Geez...And we thought 106 was terrible..." Denki said.

"*sob* Those poor children *sob* they don't deserved this." Momo is somewhat breaking down and Jiro is trying to calm her down.

Almight, Nezu and Aizawa were to shocked to even say anything, They couldn't believe the Things that were happening to those Kids and they wished they could've done something about it.

**Agent Kowalczyk: What about you, how did… this… happen to you? Did he do this?

E.M.: (pauses) René and Hekla and Sasha and Paul do this. They have to.

Agent Kowalczyk: … why?

E.M.: I get sick. When you can’t make the toys, you become the toys.

[END LOG]**

Everyone was silent after that, They were all so Terrified at the Thing's actions that They had become so pale, Both from nausea, disbelief and shock. even the most fearless of Pro heroes looked as pale as all the others in the Room, and Nobody could find the words to speak about this Scp whatsoever.

Zero could sense the Terrified aura, that was in the Room. Even though he expected that, he still sighed sadly.

"Look, I'm sorry you all had to hear that, but it had to be done." Said Zero to the audience.

"Zero?..." Izuku said, still Shaken up.

"Yes?" Zero replied.

"H-how did that thing Die?..." Izuku asked.

Zero sighed once again before saying. "We were just getting to that, just watch."

After a while, when they all calmed down, they started looking at the screen again, wanting to the Fate of such a Despicable being.

**[Document: Message to O5-█, FROM: Site Director Siegfried Geise.]

Greetings O5-█,

The reason I'm write to you is because I believe I have found a method for retrieving SCP-4666. Yes, I realize we haven't had much Luck in capturing this thing, But don't worry, I have an idea on how to do it. If I can be granted the use of our best Foundation Operatives, and Possibly a photo of SCP-███ from Dr. Clef, Then I guarantee, that we'll be able to capture it and put an end to its rampage for Good. All I'm waiting on is your approval.

- Dr. Geise.

[Request Approved.]**

"Ok, so this Guy is the one that made the Plan to kill that Scp." Izuku thought.

**Video log from Retrieval Incident-4666:

<Begin Log>

The Yule man was spying on a happy Family that was celebrating Christmas with their 7 year old Son, who Was happily checking his Presents to see what he got this Year. It smiled Evilly while Licking it's lips and quietly laughing to himself, Ready to strike when the moment came.**

Everybody was Disgusted by the Yule man even more at that moment.

"Fucking Creep..." Mirko thought.

**As soon as the Lights went out, the Yule man Drew a large Rusty blade from his Giant bag and made his move, He easily opened the locked window and made his way inside the House.

the screen then cuts to another camera That showed the Yule man crepping through the house And the presents under Christmas tree, until he eventually went up the stairs and into the child's room.**

Everybody was staring to feel more and more uneasy with each passing second.

"Creepy..." said Danki.

**The screen then cuts to the Camera in the child's room, Where as soon as the Yule man went inside, His lips pulled into a Manic Grin. There was the Little boy, all Tucked Away under his Quilt. The Yule man then raised his large, Narrel and bony Hand before pulling away at the Sheets.

But when he did, all he Found was a Plastic dummy Underneath, with a Stun grenade planted on its chest. Before the Yule man could even react, the Stun grenade Exploded into his face, Blinding him with the sudden bright light And ringing into his ancient ears. Just then, a Military voice shouted.

"Squad alpha, move in!"**

Everybody was shocked by the Sudden turn Around and their fear Immediately became hope.

"Yeah! Kill that son of a bitch!" Bakugo yelled.

**The screen then Cut to the upstairs hallway, where a Team of Mobile task Force members Ganged up on the Yule Man, Armed with assault rifles. They aimed an open Fire on the Yule man, Peppering him with painful bullets.

However, the Bullets seem to do next to Nothing as the Yule man took almost every Shot from The assault rifles. the Yule man then Pulled out two rusty Knives and lunged at the Foundation operatives.**

Everyone was Shocked at how fast the Yule man killed all those Foundation agents and how many Bullets it survived from.

"Mhm...it appears this Thing is harder to kill then we Thought." Nezu thought.

**Moments later, they were all dead, and the furious Yule man made his way down the Stairs with a Disappointed expression on its face. However, as soon as it reached the Downstairs living room, the Television flickered into Life, Staring at Him from the Screen was the Grinning face of Dr. Siegfried Geise.

"Hello old friend! you're looking a Little glum." Siegfried said on the screen. "I take it that you Did not like the Surprise party that I just Throw for you, Don't worry, the Night isn't over yet. After all, you haven't even opened your Presents..."**

Everyone immediately became confused after hearing that.

"Wait, what does he mean by-" but before Izuku could finish, Something else cut him off.

**The Screen then Cut back to the Camera outside of the House, Right before it exploded, leveling the Building with the Yule man still inside. The explosion could be seen for miles, As a great pillar of smoke Rose up into the air.**

The audience were both shock and awe at the power of the Explosion.

"NOW THAT IS SOME EXPLOSION!" Bakugo complimented the destructive results.

**The screen then cuts to a camera several 100 Meters away, with it Showing Dr. Siegfried Geise just Watching the aftermath of the Explosion, flanked by Foundation Agents and more mobile task force operatives, as they too Watch the explosion, While Dr. Geise Remained steely-eyed and just watched the blaze, he Nodded to the mobile task force members to go and investigate the aftermath, Somehow knowing that even that won't be enough to put an end to the Yule man.

"Squad out! Squad Bravo, time to Engage!" The Man barked in response.**

"Oh pls, there's no way that Old creep could survive something like that." Said Bakugo.

**The screen then cuts to the Remaining agents and mobile task force Operatives, As they were making their way to the burning wreckage of the house, armed with Assault rifles And Submachine guns In case something goes wrong, Moments later a tall Black figure, the Yule man, Injured but alive, Crawled out from the Blaze.

the Camera then got a good look At the Yule man, showing that Part of its Face was burnt off, Revealing part its skull and the Dark black Eyeball that was still inside of the socket. Not only that, but the Yule man also had few other injuries as well thanks to the wreckage, Some more severe than the last, even revealing Bone underneath. And judging by the look on its Face, it did not look Happy.**

The audience weas shocked when they saw the Yule man still alive and most of them were Disgusted by the injuries of his new appearance, they thought he couldn't get any scarier, But somehow he did.

"Are you bullshitting me, right now!? That fucker is still alive!?" Bakugo yelled.

"That's gotta to be the ugliest scar I have ever seen," Kaminari said.

**Immediately the Team started opening Fire on the Creature, giving it Everything they had, But once again, Everything was not enough, because the Monster then pulled out 2 rusty knives and ran at the operatives, Going totally Ballistic on all of them with a rage, no one has ever seen from the Yule man before.

Soon enough, It stud Alone, on bloodstained snow, Until It caught another Bullet to the head.**

Everybody was confused for a moment, but Quickly realized that there was one last person still standing with the Yule man and that person would soon be revealed to them.

**The Camera then cuts to the other side of the wreckage, showing Dr. Siegfried Geise standing there, The last one Alive to face the Yule man, Leveling a revolver. The Creature snarled at the sight of the Doctor, But Dr. Geise held his Steely-gaze.

"We meet again, at long Last..." Siegfried said. "You killed my family, you've killed so many others...tonight, It's your turn Yule man, This...is your Weissnacht..."**

Everyone was Surprised and Dumbfounded when they heard that.

"Wait...does that mean he's..." Izuku was about to say something until he was cut off.

"A victim of the Yule man who survived? Yes." Zero said straightforwardly.

Everyone was Shocked even more now.

"So...this was all...a Revenge plot?" asked a shocked Uraraka.

"Indeed, Apparently Dr Siegfried Geise was a victim of the Yule man who got away from his Grasp, He spent his entire Life trying to find ways to kill this Thing And when he got hired at the Foundation, he saw his opportunity. so he hatched this entire Plan in order to put a stop to him, Once and for all." Zero Explained.

Everyone was speechless at this Information, this Man spent his entire Life trying to save so many People from my Fate so much worse than Death, and was now Risking his own Life to stop something more Powerful than him, in order to protect those said People from that True heartless monster. It was so Shocking to them, that it earned the respect of everyone in that room.

"Dang dude..." Kaminari spoke next. "I feel bad for him...he Lost his whole family because of that Horrible, Disposable creature..."

"yeah...but hey, him Sacrificing himself to save everyone from a Gruesome fate, has gotta be the most manliest thing anyone could ever do!" Said Kirishima, once again praising the acts of those he deemed 'manly'.

"I hope he's the one that Stops that Thing...that Creature needed to die..." Izuku thought.

**Geise then opened fire as the Yule man charged Towards him, taking each Shot in stride. But even as the Yule man close the distance, Geise didn't flinch, His resolve was Steely, Even as the Yule man drove a Knife into the site Director's stomach.

Siegfried Dropped to his knees and collapsed as the Yule man ripped the Knife back out, His gun clattered to the ground, it had been a mortal blow, but yet still, he seemed unfazed.**

Everyone was both Shocked and confused by this, he was just stabbed in a fatal area, but yet, he didn't scream, He didn't do anything but just grown in Irritation. It was so Shocking, that it made everyone more Concerned then they already were.

**"Why aren't you Afraid?!"
Yule man Scowled.

Siegfried just laughed at this. "Because You don't even come close to the Monsters I've seen..." Siegfried said. "But you...you took my family away...41 years ago...Everything since then has just been killing time before I got to see them again...where you're going....All you'll ever see...is Fire, Flames, and Tournament..."**

"Dang...what a manly speech..." Kirishima said.

"And something I hope will happen to that Monster...it deserves the same Pain it caused to so many others..." said Shinso.

**The Yule man, furious, Stabbed Siegfried Again, this time though the Heart. The Doctor was dying, his life's work having Seemingly Amounted to nothing. But with the last of his strength, Dr. Geise reached into his coat and pulled out something, it was a Photograph, One that, no one in the audience could see the front of, Due to the angle of the camera.**

"What is he going now?" Izuku thought.

**The Doctor then lifted the Photo right in front the Yule man's Line of sight, and With his last Breath, he said. "Marry...Christmas..." And then, He collapsed.

The Yule man Looked confused, but not long after it saw the photo, There was a distant screaming that was getting louder and louder with each passing second, and then, it came...

It was SCP-096, who was Charging towards the Yule man and barreling into him, causing them both to tumble down the Hill.**

This Moment made everyone jump from their seats in surprise, Nobody expected Scp 096 to appear, But somehow, it was also so Obvious, I mean, the Picture should have been a dead Giveaway.

"Omg! It's 096!" shouted Uraraka.

"Wow! What a smart move!" Yelled Denki.

"Yeah! Let's see that Fucker survive this!" yelled Bakugo.

The Pro heroes were impressed by the smart move, made by Dr Geise. They were certain that Scp 096 will get the Job done.

"Huh, well color me Impressed..." said Aizawa.

"Agreed, 096 will surely give the Yule man a well deserved Death." Midnight said.

**The shy guy Immediately gripped on to the Yule man's leg and began slamming him Across the snowy ground back-and-forth like a Rag doll.**

"Yeah! Kick that Things ass!" Bakugo yelled again.

**eventually, SCP-096 tossed Yule man aside and Raised it's clenched hands into the Air, Ready to slam It's fellow anomaly into the Ground And leave nothing, just like it did to all of its other victims.

But in a Swift motion, the Yule man Caught the Shy guy's Clenched hands Midstrike and tried to pull them Away, But what the Yule man didn't know, is that despite how evil and powerful he was, SCP-096 was an order of Magnitude more Powerful than his Statistic foe.

The Yule man screamed in Pain and Terror, as The Shy guy started Pounding him to the ground with such force, that blood poured everywhere Across the snowy ground, with Chunks of meat flying all over the Bloodstained snow, Until eventually, after thousands of years of inflicting it on to others, the Yule man had Died in terror, And he, was no more.**

Everybody was relieved that this was all over and that the Yule man got Exactly what it deserved.

"Finally! That son of evil is done for good." Kendo said.

"And no more children would have to suffer." Said Jiro.

"Thank you lord...for killing off that Demon..." said Ibara.

"Thank god..." Izuku thought.

**The camera then cuts to the dead body of Dr. Siegfried Geise, showing that The Doctor had died with a smile on his face, Knowing that he Saved so many other Kids from a Fate worse than Death.**

Everyone could help but Respect the researcher that Sacrificed his own life to save so many others. despite being Quirkless, he was still willing to save everyone from that horrible Creature, And the fact that Siegfried had the heart of a Hero and him putting his Life on the line just to kill that Scp of Terror, he managed to gave the World an amazing Christmas present, By killing that God forsaken Thing.

All Might, Mirio, and Midoriya smiled Respectfully at Siegfrieds sacrifice to save everyone from that Scp, It was truly the act of a Hero.

"what a brave man..." They all thought.

**Addendum 4666-2:

SCP-4666 is now being reclassification as Neutralized.**

The viewing has ended as the screen turns off.

"So... What do you guys think?" Zero questioned.

"I'm lying if I say that I wasn't surprised at this point. I bet there are SCPs who are much more crueller that this." Said Aizawa.

"Eh, i Doubt that..." Vlad said.

"well, Believe it or not, the Yule man is just one of many examples about the Foundations dark side." Zero said. "And this next Scp that I'm going to show all is another example."

"Really?" Izuku asked curiously.

"Yes, this next Scp is not only creepy, but also disturbing And a little bit disgusting." Zero replied.

"Well this is going to be interesting." Aizawa crossed his arms while All Might and Nezu nodded.

"Ok then, Let us continue." Zero said as he Uploaded the next File.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387 21 27
Have you ever wondered what your quirk would be if you were suddenly transported to my hero academia? What about if you could phase through walls lik...
2K 75 9
In a world where most people have special powers there are some that are considered dangerous, unnatural or freaks. This story follows four individua...
268 10 16
After a freeze affected most of the world humans began to evolve, powers of limitless possibilities were given to humans. But only a few months after...
343 22 6
Harry thought his life was over. That just when things should have been going the best for him, everything that had come crashing down around him ins...