Blank Space

By bossyboi8

black fem reader X katsuki Bakugou Y/N is a girl who lives with her 23 year old brother in japan, she gets i... More

Your origin
Chapter 1: ✨Y/N✨
Chapter 2: Show your worth
Chapter 3: Meeting Him
Chapter 4: Meeting Him pt 2
Chapter 5: Meeting Him pt3
Chapter 6: Genetic Mutation
Chapter 7: The Abyss
Chapter 8: The Abyss pt 2
Chapter 9: Day off
Chapter 10 :Lunch rush
Chapter 11: U.S.J
Chapter 12: U.S.J pt 2
Chapter 13: A night at the Bakugou's
Chapter 14:One For All
Chapter 15: The Spark
Chapter 16: Let the games begin
Chapter 17: Let the games begin pt.2
Chapter 18: Let the games begin pt3
Chapter 19: Let the games begin pt4
Chapter 21: The scream of Rage:the color red
Chapter 22: Y/n vs. Bakugo
Chapter 23: The Blank Space
Chapter 24:The ride back home.
Chapter 25: Opening up
Chapter 26: Mall day
Chapter 27: Hero names
Chapter 28: Gran Torino
Chapter 29: First day with Gran Torino
Chapter 30: Hosu City
Chapter 31: Discussion
Chapter 32: Nostalgia

Chapter 20: The color Purple

282 12 2
By bossyboi8

As you expected, Uraraka versus Bakugo was truly a brutal match, but to you were just as surprised as anyone it lasted longer than anyone had expected, you wanted to check up on Uraraka, she truly is someone you consider a friend, and friends check up on each other. 

Plus if you had gotten your ass beat the way she did, you'd be pretty salty if nobody went to check up on you and see if you were ok, although your worry grew for Uraraka, it was nothing compared to what you were dreading next. 

Since Uraraka and Bakugo's match was the last match of the first round, it only meant that Izuku and Todoroki were next, you didn't want to admit the hard truth, Izuku isn't going to beat Todoroki, it hurt you to admit it but it's the hard truth. 

You ran as quickly as you could to the waiting rooms, being careful to not waste any valuable energy, especially since your next fight is against Iida, you knew you could possibly win, but you'd have to win with a pretty good strategy. 

There was no way that you could beat Iida by just attacking him, he'll be to quick to dodge, lost in thought you made it to the waiting rooms faster than you had expected, you opened the door to see Uraraka over the phone with tears down her face. 

"Hey Y/n!" exclaimed Uraraka as she turned around with a smile as she had tears in her eyes you had a surprised look on your face, she looked totally fine, as if she didn't even fight, "Is there something on my face?" she says jokingly at your facial expression. 

You couldn't help but be surprised that she wasn't in a stretcher, "No, how are you- I'm sorry are you ok?" you ask still confused as you tilt your head in confusion, she lets out a small laugh at your question, finding your confusion humorous, "I've never felt better!" she exclaims in a bright tone. 

You couldn't believe her but if she said she was ok then what better can you do then take her word on it, "Are you sure?" you ask again, "people who are fine don't normally cry" you spoke again, her breath hitched a bit. 

"I'm totally fine, I just got off the phone with my parents is all" she says, you started to feel sorry for her, "Uraraka, are you ok?" you ask again, this time walking closer to her, "Yeah Y/n I'm o-" 

"No" you say cutting her off, you look directly in her eyes, you knew she was lying, you felt her sorrow in her heart, her disappointment, "Uraraka, are you ok?" you ask one more time, this time a tear streams down her face, "No...." she says in a low tone as you both hold eye contact. 

More tears roll down her face, "I'm not ok Y/n, I feel like I barely showed off what I could do, I feel like I let myself down, and I feel like I failed everyone who believed in me" she says in a broken tone, you quickly embraced her into a tight hug. 

"Uraraka your performance was incredible, you showed more than enough" you spoke as you continued to hug her, You then broke the hug, "Uraraka you fought bravely!" you exclaimed as you looked her in her eyes. 

She smiled a bit as she wiped away her tears, "Thank you Y/n" she spoke, you felt an aura come from her, not in your head, like you physically felt her aura, and it felt nice and pink, did this mean she was feeling better? And why is it that you can feel her aura? 

It's like your quirk intentionally activated showcasing to you this new ability, you smiled at her, "No problem Uraraka" you say still smiling at her, "Where's Izuku?" you say as you look around the room, "I was hoping to see him before his match with Todoroki" you say. 

"Sorry but you just missed him, his match with Todoroki starts any minute now" Uraraka says, Shit, you thought to yourself, "Well then I better go catch his match, wanna come with?" you ask, "No thanks, I was gonna watch from here" she says, you nod your head and leave knowing that she'll be ok on her own. 

You rush down the halls, "Let The match Begin!" shouted Present Mic over the intercom, you could hear him through the walls, the match was going to start so you took a shortcut, instead of going to the risers you thought it'd be better if you went through the entrance way to the arena. 

You went into the entrance way which in your opinion was a better view then the risers, thankfully you got there before they even started fighting. 

As they just stood there your anxiety for Izuku rose. The anticipation in the air, luckily you and Izuku kind have the same eye when it comes to strategy, so you knew with a mindset like yours, he'll put up a good fight. 

But when it comes to power you knew that Todoroki would have him beat, yes, Izuku's quirk is strong but his body can't handle it, so it limits his abilities, well, if he wants to be able to keep walking he'll have to limit his abilities. 

The only way you saw Izuku winning was if he kept his distance from Todoroki, and heavily evade his ice attacks, but hopefully Todoroki doesn't change his mind mid fight and use his fire, because then he'd definitely lose. 

You felt Todoroki's fire first hand, and it was scorching and powerful, for someone who barely even used his fire, it was powerful, and it could only get even more powerful.

You knew that Todoroki's first attack would be a trail of ice heading towards Izuku as an attempt to freeze him the same way he had did Sero, but Izuku could easily dismiss the attack if he just punched it. 

But if Izuku's punch is to powerful for his body to handle, then there would be no point to keep fighting, the thought of it worried you, you didn't want to see Izuku get hurt or fail. 

Suddenly not wasting anymore time, Todoroki sent an ice trail beneath his feet firing at Izuku, just as you expected, quickly Izuku flicked his finger with enough power to breath parts of the ice coming at him and sent it flying back to Todoroki. 

The aggressive shock wave is now blowing at the crowd, causing a panic within the crowd, Todoroki created an ice barrier behind him to prevent him from flying backwards. 

After the aggressive wind died down, you took a closer look at Izuku, and as you expected he had hurt his finger which only means he'd prepare to injure himself, the outcome you had dreaded is now becoming a reality. 

"Izuku you idiot" you whispered to yourself as you looked at his now injured hand, the attack was powerful, but it cost Izuku an injury, therefore not making it worth the struggle.  

Todoroki quickly sent another trail of ice at Izuku, but once again Izuku flicked his finger sending another massive shockwave to break the ice, breaking his other finger. 

Todoroki sent a third trail of ice but Izuku again mindlessly sent another aggressive shock wave by flicking his finger, breaking yet again another one. 

You could see right through Todoroki's plan, you had to give props to Todoroki, knowing that Izuku couldn't use his power without hurting himself he would send ice trails strong enough to force Izuku into using all his power.

It was either get knocked out by the ice, or break a limb and try not to get hit by the ice.

Your anxiety was rising as Todoroki sent his fourth ice trail at Izuku and yet again, Izuku flicked his finger sending another shockwave, breaking the ice and his finger. 

Todoroki then used his ice to create a ramp and ran up his ice, but Izuku switched to his already bandaged hand and broke the ice by flicking his finger.

Todoroki took a leap and aimed towards Izuku, but Izuku dodged with a jump just barely, but while Izuku was in the air, Todoroki cleverly sent another ice trail at Izuku, catching his foot. 

Leaving Izuku with no choice but to punch the ice with his quirk, using much more force than his original attacks as ice and smoke was now flying in the air. 

As the area cleared, Todoroki, it had seemed that  Todoroki shielded himself with ice in order to evade the attack, you took a look at Izuku and his whole left arm was now injured. 

The situation only kept getting worse for Izuku, your worry only got worse for Izuku, Todoroki's quirk isn't just powerful, but his Judgement, Mobility, and reasoning, all his abilities, are incredible. 

His abilities exceed the average pro, but what did you expect from the son of the number two hero. 

But when you took a closer look at Todoroki, his arm which resided his ice quirk was shaking, they were speaking but even with how close you were you still couldn't hear them. 

Suddenly Todoroki sent another ice attack, you were sure that this would be the end for Izuku, but suddenly, Izuku used his already injured finger and flicked the ice. 

Shocking everyone in the arena, it was pretty foolish in your opinion, it only made Izuku's injury worse, but you when you looked at Todoroki once the smoke cleared, he was in shock. 

Izuku had gain a mind games advantage, Todoroki looked pissed, Todoroki took a running start, you quickly noticed that his movements were slower. 

"He's frost on his body, it's affecting his physical abilities" you whispered to yourself, Todoroki charged at Izuku, but instantly Izuku charged up one for all and punched Todoroki square in his gut. 

It was a normal punch, it didn't cause a shockwave, it seemed that Izuku didn't use very much force but the punch was effective since it knocked Todoroki backwards.

Taking the offensive is a bold choice at this stage in the match, you looked at Izuku's injured arm and looks like Todoroki snuck in some ice that coated half of Izuku's arm.

Izuku groaned in, Todoroki bounced back on his feet and sent another trail of ice which Izuku would dodge, Todoroki charged at Izuku again this time getting close but Izuku flicked his finger sending them both flying backwards and landing on there feet. 

Todoroki's ice was also getting slower, Izuku was getting even more reckless and careless with his body, he must've known that Recovery Girl is gonna heal his injuries, so he's sacrificing his body. 

You gritted your teeth at the thought of his selfishness, but even more at the fact that Midnight or Cemontos were gonna stop the fight, Izuku's injuries look serious and could end in permanent damage. 

Either way this match was getting extremely brutal, but even with Izuku's injuries, he's putting up one good fight against Todoroki, suddenly you heard Izuku shout. 

"It's your quirk not his!" snapping you out of your thoughts, they seemed to have stopped since they were just standing there, suddenly, Todoroki's left side engulfed in flames. 

Number two pro hero Endeavor started yelling in the crowd for everyone to hear, "Yes Shoto! finally your living to the expectation that I've set for you! the reason I created you" he shouted.

"Your fire can easily best mine! now show these people the reason you were created Shoto!" he continued, you ignored his outburst and focused on the match.

The heat was intense as beautiful flames took over Todoroki's whole left side, a awkward smile took over Todoroki's face, the match is sure to be over. 

Suddenly Todoroki readied his ice and Izuku readied one for all, while they readied there attacks Cementos and Midnight prepared to step in and put the match to an end. 

You felt both of there quirks energies rise higher and higher, your worry rose even higher, but for some reason you had a smile on your face, Izuku actually showed a fighting chance.

This is gonna be the final blow, Todoroki unleashed his biggest attack of ice which coated the entire ring floor, Izuku took a huge leap forward completely dodging the ice. 

Izuku's arm brightened as it always does when he gets ready to use one for all, Cementos had made a barrier using his cement and Midnight released her sleep toxin, but it wouldn't matter. 

You knew this would cause extreme damage to Izuku, you could only imagine the serious injuries he would get from this. 

You had a sudden urge to rush in and save Izuku, you and Izuku have a bond forged by fate.

Your body reacted on its own. 

Suddenly you were flying to the ring, still close to the ground almost as if you were gliding, your pace was fast and smooth, "Y/n get back!" shouted Midnight.

You knew the risk you were taking, the impact could take you out, but none of that mattered, your head, your conscious, your quirk, were all telling you to attempt to save Izuku. 

It felt a bit silly since it is a tournament but you knew this could only end in a disaster,

Todoroki readied his fire, Izuku punched at the air causing a massive shock wave, and Todoroki released his fire, both attacks impacted the huge barrier Cementos created, breaking the barrier. 

The impact created a huge and quick explosion, the explosion looked like the earths core had just erupted, pieces of cement debris flying in the air as the shockwave ran around the arena. 

The impact knocked you backwards as you stumbled on the ground, thankfully you didn't hit the ground to hard, the shockwave still making it way around the arena as smoke clouds blocked the view of the ring. 

Your stumbling finally stopped as you were now lying stomach first on the ground facing the ring, you couldn't see much as the smoke blocked your vision.

Present mic spoke over the intercom but you didn't hear him, it was like your worry for Izuku was blocking your senses, except one. 

Your quirk's sensory activated, allowing you to be able to sense the area, your heart dropped as you barely felt Izuku's quirk energy, Izuku's energy was faint but there.

You then realized it was extremely close to you, as if he was beside you. 

Finally the smoke cleared and Todoroki was standing tall in the ring, out of breath, the left side of his gym uniform burnt off, Izuku no where to be found, you then slowly turned your head to the side of you.

Izuku standing, way out of bounds, barely even conscious, he looked like he was gonna fall so you quickly sprung up to your feet and rushed to catch him before he fell. 

He fell in your arms harshly, "you idiot" you whispered to him as if he could hear you, the crowd was silent. 

Half of his clothes torn from the fight, "Midoriya is...Out of bounds" Midnight spoke hesitantly on the mic. 

"Todoroki wins! he advances to the third round!" she shouts declaring Todoroki the winner, the crowd roars with cheers, but you were to focused on Izuku who was laying numb on your lap. 

"I'm...sor-" 

"Hush Izuku, don't waste anymore energy trying to speak" you whispered to him while he lied on your lap. 

He obeyed and didn't try to speak another word, he just lied there numb, you were a bit upset with him, he would rather hurt himself than fight another day. 

No pro would want a side kick that hurts themselves, but you had to put aside your anger and be there for Izuku, you played with hair to ease his pain just a bit. 

"You damn..." you stopped your sentence as you felt your throat get tight, you quickly wiped away the forming tears in your eyes, you don't even know why you were gonna begin to cry.

Maybe because you knew a fight like this would come with a serious consequence, and that Izuku would never be the same, especially with injuries like these. 

                                                                 *** 

Recovery Girl had stated earlier that she would have to perform surgery on Izuku's whole right arm, he had shattered all his bones, the news was awful to hear.

You had expected it though, but when it actually happens theres nothing that can prepare anyone for the reaction they might have. 

"I'm afraid he'll never be the same" Recovery Girl's words echoing in your head, what you were dreading has happened, the worse of the worst has just happened. 

You couldn't stop thinking about how the surgery would effect Izuku in more ways then he imagines, but now wasn't the time to think about Izuku. 

Your focus right now should be on Iida, as you two are next. It took a while for the ring to get re repaired, but now it's ready and better than ever. 

"Lets welcome our next competitors!" shouted Present Mic over the intercom, "This match should be a good one!" he continued as you and Iida walk out to the ring from your entrance ways. 

"The boy faster than light itself, at the cost of some freaky legs, Tenya Iida from the hero course Class 1.a!" he shouted Introducing Iida. 

"Versus, who I think we can all agree, fan favorite formally known as Tardy Queen! Y/n L/n" he shouts, Again with this tardy bullshit, you thought to yourself rolling your eyes at your thoughts. 

"Let the match begin!" he shouted, the crowd roars, anticipation in the air, most likely from the previous match, "Y/n" Iida shouted with his normal uptight tone. 

"I would like this to be a respectful competition between comrades, therefore I give you the best of luck" he said suddenly bowing, you weren't really surprised, it was actually in character for him. 

"Wow Iida, and I thought we were friends and more than comrades" you say jokingly, quickly he flinched causing you to laugh a bit.

"I-oh my apologies, a respectful competition between friends" he says as he re bows. 

"well we'll see if you still wanna be friends after this loss" you whisper to yourself not allowing him to hear you. 

Suddenly Iida gets in a running start position, you quickly picked up on what he was trying to do, so you quickly activated your quirk and blasted a clear purple energy blast.

The color of worry, "Recipro Burst" Iida shouted activating his engines, blue fire started to burst from his engines as he quickly dodged the attack, you tried to track his movements as started getting closer to you. 

Move!, you yelled to yourself in your head, it was clear to you that Iida was trying to get behind you and push you out of bounds, you tried to move, but what good would that do you with a persons who has a speed based quirk. 

Iida caught your back and started pushing you out towards the ring, you used your quirk and directed an energy beam out the palm of your hands and started blasting the ground.

Your intention wasn't to harm the ground, it was to have your quirk reflect off the ground to create force to Iida to slow him down, and it was working just as you had planned. 

Iida was struggling to push you out the ring, but he was still moving fast and you were only getting closer to the edge of the ring, you increased the force to make it even harder for him. 

Iida got slower, and you took advantage of that, you increased the force on your left hand to equal the force of two hands, you then used your right and blasted Iida backwards causing him to stumble to the ground. 

Iida quickly caught his balance, he was still in the ring, you knew his speed would be the only factor in this fight, but you didn't forget that Iida was also smart. 

You knew you couldn't allow him to get back on his feet, you started blasting rapid Purple energy blasts, causing him to roll over to dodge them, not allowing him to get up, you left no opening for him to get up, his only choice was to roll out the ring. 

But the worry and fear for Izuku's well being kept getting in your head, as silly as it was, it caused your attacks to be slower and you easily lost focus, which allowed Iida to get back on his feet, the sounds of his engines starting snapped you back to reality. 

He was now running at you with full speed, although he was coming full speed he had a lot of openings for you to attack, Iida hadn't really practiced hand to hand combat, or so you thought, suddenly Iida jumped and powered up his engines. 

Suddenly he unleashed a powerful kick which landed on the side of your face, you screeched in pain as the kick really caught you off guard, the kick knocked you back as you started to stumble across the ground.

But you quickly caught your balance and kneeled, you wanted to massage the side of your face but Iida was coming at you with full speed, he prepared another kick and it landed directly on your upper back, knocking you down again, you grunted in pain loudly. 

He then grabbed you by your shirt picking you up and started running towards the out of bounds line, he ran at rapid speed, you couldn't even think as fast as he was running, and you couldn't do anything since you were still in pain from both kicks. 

Everything was moving so quick, you couldn't wrap your head around it, suddenly you felt your quirk through your skin, it made your skin tingly, as if this whole experience was disturbing your quirks senses, suddenly a huge burst of Purple energy emerged from your body. 

The color of worry, and also the color of fear, your quirk must've felt frightened with how fast things were going, almost as it felt over stimulated which caused the explosion, it was similar to the explosion at the U.S.J, just smaller and less powerful.

Iida regained his balance and just stood there, being cautious of his next step, the color of your eyes glowing with a dim purple, "Woah! looks like Y/n and Iida have so much more to give! what an eccentric battle so far!" shouted Present Mic as the crowd roared with excitement. 

Iida clearly out of breath after he took many tumbles, but he repaid you when he gave you that gruesome kick to the face, Iida powered up his engines and ran at you again, you readied yourself for his next attack. 

You can't outrun him, nor can you jump to evade him, Iida started to run circles around you, not letting you finish thinking of strategy, he then threw a quick kick to your stomach and continued to run circles around you.

You grunted in pain and held your stomach, he then punt kicked you directly in your nose kicking you up right, the kick wasn't strong enough to knock you back, but it was just enough to hurt like hell as he continued to run circles around you. 

His plan was to wear you down, by striking at you continuously you would surely want to give up, but you're tougher than that, the kicks continued as he trapped you in an endless loop of kicks. 

"Yikes! this isn't a good position for the crowds favorite Y/N how will she get out of this one folks!" shouted Present Mic over the intercom as the crowd got silent as they were watching you get beat to a pulp. 

Every time you were about to fall Iida's kicks would keep you up right, not allowing you to fall, Iida knows that you would just simply get back up and the fight would continue, so his endless assault continued. 

You wanted the pain to stop so badly, but there was nothing you could do, Iida has trapped you in an endless loop, you couldn't raise a hand to use your quirk, Iida was kicking all over, face, neck, chest, stomach, hip, thighs, legs, ankles, there was not one part of the body that he didn't hit. 

You felt the bruises on your body form, you could feel the redness and swelling as he continued his strikes, you were surprised that he had the stamina for this, but then it dawned on you, Iida can't use his engines for long, or else they will rust. 

You looked at his engines, but there were no signs of rust, he was turning his engines off and on to prevent the time limit, smart move, it didn't even feel like he was stopping his engines, all you could do is just take the beating he was giving you. 

"This is just awful!" shouted someone in the crowd, "Yeah just stop the fight! it's clear that she can't do anything right now!" shouted someone else agreeing with the previous person, "That poor girl" said someone else. 

The crowd starts to boo, Midnight ignoring the crowd, although you can't do anything, this isn't a form of immobilization, Iida would have to stop his assault for a K.O victory, but knowing you Iida wouldn't stop until you'd go limp. 

"Uh oh the crowd isn't liking this at all, Iida keeping up this amazing offense!" shouted Present Mic, each blow felt sounded like a power punch on a punching bag, you wanted it to stop so bad, but you knew better than to give up. 

You went through worse, worse than anyone could imagine, you've had your fair share of hits, this is nothing, but that doesn't mean it didn't hurt, you couldn't think about how badly you wanted this to stop.  

You needed this assault to end, but Iida wouldn't let up "Give up Y/n" whispered Iida, "I don't want to have to keep this up" he whispered again, you gritted your teeth, "Then give up Iida" you spat. 

He let out an audible gasp as he kept his assault going, you tempted him, which made it very clear to him that he would have to strike harder, and he did, his kicks and punches got more intense and stiff. 

You swore you heard a crack in your bones, Iida was no longer gonna hold anything back, especially if he wanted to win the match, Iida and everyone else in class knew how stubborn you could be. 

Like at the U.S.J you didn't give up, you charged at the villain head on, even at your weakest you stayed in the fight, because thats how you were raised, it's how you came up, it's how you were molded. 

You were always taught to be strong and be tough, and always taught to put a fight, and fight to survive, and right now, your fighting to survive.

You let out the most loudest groan once he kicked you in your stomach, but he kicked your back which put you up right again, you the urge and want for him to Stop got more violent. 

You groaned again just to remind yourself that your still in the fight and that you will keep going, and Iida's kicks and punches only woke you up even more.

You shut your eyes as you couldn't bare the pain of every blow, tears started to form in your eyes.

You were now screaming in pain as each blow connected, making the audience uncomfortable, "I don't think I can watch this anymore" said Present Mic over the intercom, "Y/n give up!" shouted Iida, you ignored him as you took the assault. 

All you could think was Stop, in your head you repeated stop, over and over as it got more violent. 

Stop.

Please stop.

Stop.

These thoughts swirling in your mind, with every time you thought stop, you felt your quirk get stronger underneath your skin, as the want for this assault to stop grew. 

Stop. 

Stop.

Please just Stop even for a second, you thought to yourself. 

Suddenly....Iida's assault stopped, you then felt...in control for some reason, you opened your eyes to see that Iida had kinda frozen in place, "What?! looks like Iida has...stopped?" shouted Present Mic over the intercom. 

You tripped back a bit but kept your balance so that you didn't fall, the after math of the hits were dawning on you, but you kept your strength and stayed up right.

Iida trying to activate his engines, and every time he did you felt a pressure against yourself, as if you were battling his right to activate his quirk. 

It then dawned on you that maybe you WERE in control, you then looked at your hands, and you felt power to your quirk and Iida's engine, you then tested your theory, you used your energy and focused on only one of Iida's engine, and to your shock the one you focused on switched on.

You then quickly turned it off, "Uh oh folks! it looks like Iida is having a quirk Malfunction" shouted Present Mic, Iida starts to struggle to activate his quirk, "Iida..can you move?" asks Midnight. 

"I don't know, this has never happened before" Iida confesses as he continues to struggle, every time he struggles you can feel the force he applies to activate his quirk, you had to fight back in order to keep control, you reached out your hand slightly and applied the pressure needed.

Iida kept his struggle, "I...I can't move!" he announced, "Tenya Iida is Im-" 

"Wait!" you shouted out, "He can move.." you say with a grin and all out of breath, the crowd begins to get confused,  you then began to focus on all six of Iida's engines, you increased the power and energy into your quirk and fully activated his engines at full power. 

Iida's engines emit a huge color of Purple as they are activating, showing signs that this is the doing of your quirk.

"Woah! Is Y/n controlling Iida's engine???" shouted Present Mic over the intercom, you then increased the power into his engines and turned them at full power, "Now you can move" you whisper as you put enough force into the engine. 

You then overload the engine and start forcing Iida to run full speed out the ring, there is nothing for Iida to do as he is to close to the line, you then apply even more pressure. 

"Could this be it everyone??" shouted Present Mic over the intercom as you are fully in control of the engines.

With each stride you apply even more pressure into his engine making him faster, then just in a matter of seconds, you stop, as you and everyone in the arena see's that Iida is now out of bounds. 

"Tenya Iida is out of bounds!, Y/n L/n is your winner and will advance to the third round!" Midnight announces as the crowd roars, people chanting your name, "Looks like the fans are happy that Y/n advanced!" shouted Present Mic. 

"But you also know what that means!, Todoroki and Y/n will be battling in the next round!" Present Mic announces, after the crowd heard that they got even more excited as they saw on the mega screen you versus Todoroki. 

You looked up at the screen and instantly felt yourself physically fall down, you didn't pass out, this was more of a fall due to your limbs being bruised, Iida ran over to you and quickly offered his hand. 

"Great job Y/n" he says flashing a smile at you, you smile back, "I wish I could take your hand right now, but my arms and legs hurt" you say with a soft laugh, "it hurts to laugh" you say in between laughing. 

Iida helps you up and helps escort you out the ring, as you were heading to the entrance way you were greeted by a bandaged up Izuku. 

"Y/n and Iida" he shouted as he was walking over to you, "heeyy" you said weakly, "that was a good fight you guys" he says with a warm smile, "Thank you" says Iida, Izuku's right arm was in a cast and he had the same bandaid on his face as Uraraka.

"Y/n are you worried about your fight with Todoroki at all?" asks Izuku, "I don't even wanna think about it right now, just help me get to Recovery Girls office" you say in a groan. 

The two happily oblige as they start to carry you to her clinic. 

But to answer Izuku's question, you were worried, you couldn't think that you were so worried, what you pulled off with Iida was some crazy miracle, so who knows if you can actually beat Todoroki. 

You fought him before and it ended in a tie, but he's improved greatly as shown in his previous matches, Todoroki acts like he has something to prove and thats what makes him a dangerous opponent. 

So you would have to think of ways to counter his ice, or if he feels like using his fire you would have to think of ways to avoid that, the last time he used his fire on you it caused an explosion between your two quirks. 

If that were to happen again you could either get heavily exhausted or fall out the ring, this was truly not a good situation for you, your worry showed on your face as your eyes were still purple, the color of worry... and fear, as the U.A sports festival tournament continues. 

A/N: I'm so sorry this took a while to publish, Thank you for your patience and thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

dαzed By ⱱҽղ

Fanfiction

31.4K 980 11
💢 ) ׁ⸼ ° katsuki bakugo x black fem ﹆ׂׂ ˖ DISCONTINUED
666K 23.7K 22
you're living in japan at the age of 22, as a professional artist. life is good. well, except for the fact that you're living with a ticking timebomb...
106K 3.1K 56
Bakugou Katsuki x Fem!Reader
159 0 15
This is a Bakugou x fem reader story. This story is an angst romance story. this story is about Y/n's struggle and trauma, being born with a villaino...