Healer

By PopDat_Sonic

the story of slim & cash. More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
Epilogue

11.

19.2K 822 873
By PopDat_Sonic

Las Vegas, NV

"IM OUT HERE IN LAS VEGAS, LOOKING FA THE HOOCHIE DADDIESSSS"

Slim held her head out the car window as they rode down the strip.

She was in Las Vegas with Red, Nyla, Dior, and to her surprise, Cash for a few days.

Cash was a last minute addition to the trip since Red didn't want to be the "only nigga there."

So far, the trip was going well, and Slim was enjoying herself.

"We going back to the house?" Slim asked as she rolled the window back up.

Nyla nodded sleepily, "Mhm.. we been out all night."

"I had so much funnn." Dior smiled.

"Same, but a nigga ready to fuck sum bad." Red smirked before looking at Nyla.

Slim immediately scrunched up her face, "Y'all nasty."

"Don't be hating cause yeen got none." Nyla teased.

"Ahhh trust, I could get sum." Slim sassed back.

She felt Cash's eyes on her once she said that.

"Right my bitch got that nigga Tay hooked." Dior smiled.

This caused a small mug to form on Cash's face.

"Anywaysss where the music at? Driver?" Slim called, looking everywhere but at Cash.

"Classy bitch but they know I be outside wit it.."

"Holon, hunnid deep in the section we be wild in it." Slim rapped.

"What she say Slim?" Nyla laughed as she recorded.

"These hoes can't fuck wimmeeee!!!"

Soon the song ended, and Slim laid back against her seat. "Y'all... I'm so drunk."

"We know.." Red said eyeing her.

"And I love y'all sooo much, it's so crazy. I known Red and Dior since 6th grade!! And Nyla you were the best lab partner.. a-and Cash I know yo dick is good!"

Everyone in the car stopped, and looked at her.

Even the driver glanced back for a moment.

"I think it's time to call it a night." Nyla said as the car pulled in front of their Air BNB.

It was a 3 story, 5 bedroom house that Slim absolutely loved.

As Slim tried to get out of the car, Cash saw that she wasn't stable, causing him quickly got out to help a wobbly Slim.

"Cash?"

He looked down at her as he helped her to the door. "Hmm?"

"I'm sleepy."

"I know, we gon get you to bed okay?" He replied.

"Mhmmm, but can we watch something first?"

He nodded knowing that she'd be sleep as soon as she touched the bed. "Whatever you want mama,"

This seemed to put a smile on her face.

"These hoes can't fuck wimmeee!" She randomly yelled out as they walked up the stairs.

Cash just chuckled.

Finally they made it into her room where she immediately plopped down on the bed.

"I'm hottt." She huffed as she stood up. "Unzip me, please"

Cash nodded before walking up behind her. He held onto the zipper as he looked over her body.

He admired her 5'6 frame. She wasn't skinny, despite her name but she wasn't extremely thick.

She had thickish thighs and some ass to match, but nothing too crazy.

To Cash, she had just enough of everything. She was perfect.

"Come on, Cashhh."

Slim's complaint brought him back to reality.

Once he zipped down her dress, she headed into the bathroom and turned the shower water on.

He watched as she came back into the room and rummaged through her suitcase for her night clothes.

"Imma go get in the shower too." He finally said.

"Nooo, what about our movie?"

He nodded, "I'a be back for that. I smell like a casino tho."

After about an hour, the two rejoined each other in Slim's room.

"What we watching, ma?"

"You wanna keep watching How to Get Away with Murder?" Slim asked.

Cash thought about it and shook his head, "Ion really fuck wit it like that."

Slim let out a dramatic gasp. "Really?!"

"Yea..we gon find sum else." Cash said as he took the remote from her.

She watched as he exited out of Netflix and logged onto his Disney+ account.

"Disney?" Slim asked.

He glanced at her with a small mug, "Yea, I love Disney."

"And how old are you?" She laughed, causing his mug to deepen.

"21! But you never too old for Disney."

Slim laughed some more as he clicked through to find something for them to watch.

As she watched him, his head now laid on her chest. The whole time, she fought the urge to ask somethings that'd been on her mind.

what are we really doing?

Deciding not to hide her feelings, she used her liquor courage to get some clarity.

"Cash?..."

"Hmm?"

At this point, he was deciding between Lilo & Stitch and Coco.

"How do you feel about me?"

He looked up at her, "TBH you cute, you seem cool and you can dress.. rate BMS."

Slim scrunched up her face.

"That's not what you meaning?" He asked with a laugh.

"Okay never mind." She said before pushing his head off of her.

"Chill.." He chuckled before repositioning himself. "I'm feeling you fasho, you real beautiful and you gotta genuine persona.. and ion know what you looking for, but for me I'm not tryna be in no relationship right now."

Slim nodded, she was thankful for his honesty.

"Honestly, that won't work for me, Cash.. I'm starting to like you too much." Slim told him.

She already knew how this would go, she'd be left wanting more from someone who wasn't willing to give it. She wasn't going to set herself up to get hurt.

"...Slim, I just done invested myself into situations in the past and I got burnt in the end. Not saying you gon do that, but them experiences done turned me off from relationships."

Slim nodded as she gave him a sad smile.

Cash let out a breath, he knew what he said. But regardless he wanted Slim. He was going to have to figure something out for her.

The two sat silently in each other's presence watching Coco, not sure what to say to one another for the rest of the night.

________________________

"Look at these niggas." Cash heard as he woke up to sunlight shining in his face.

He looked down to see Slim cuddled into his side, with her leg thrown on top his body.

"What y'all doing? Y'all see she sleep." He mugged Red, Nyla, and Dior.

"It's 11, we got things we wanna dooo." Dior said.

Cash smacked his lips, "Y'all go then. We gon catch up wit y'all,"

"You sure-"

"Get out!" Slim groaned against Cash's chest.

Nyla quickly closed the curtains she'd opened, before the 3 of them left the room.

"Morning.." Cash mumbled as Slim shifted with her eyes still closed.

"Hmmm." Slim sounded as her way of greeting him.

Cash chuckled, "You hungry?"

"Mhm.."

Cash gently moved her off of him before getting out of the bed. "The chef downstairs, imma tell him to get yo plate together."

"Thank you." She mumbled before burying herself further into the sheets.

Soon after eating breakfast, Slim had showered and gotten dressed for the day.

"You ready?" Cash asked as he peeked in her room.

"Yea.." She mumbled before grabbing her purse.

The two piled into a Mclaren that Cash had rented for the day, then began their silent trip.

Neither of them was sure where to go from their conversation from last night.

Slim was slightly embarrassed, while Cash just felt bad. He knew he might've hurt her feelings.

"Red said they snuck into this casino.. you tryna do that?" Cash asked as they drove onto the strip.

Slim shrugged, "I'm not really feeling the casino, just to watch them lose."

Cash laughed, ".. not gon lie that Omega art thing looked fun."

"We can do that." Slim nodded before getting on her.

"Ight.." He clenched his jaw, frustrated with the tension in the car. "Breakfast was good?"

"Yea.."

Deciding not to say anything else, Cash just turned some music on.

Future- Puffin' On Zootiez

____________________

"You good sis?" Dior asked as Slim sat quietly in the restaurant.

The group had all linked back up to grab a late lunch.

"I'm good." She nodded.

"You good nigga?" Red said looking to Cash.

"Yea bruh." Cash nodded, slightly looking at him sideways.

"Y'all had a good night?" He asked the two, causing Dior to laugh.

Nyla shook her head at Red and Dior, "Just messy."

Red chuckled as he looked down at the menu.

Soon after putting their orders in, the group engaged in a natural conversation.

"Slimmm your birthday coming up!" Nyla smiled, causing Slim to smile.

"I know, I gotta start planning."

"What you thinking about doing?" Dior asked.

Slim shrugged, "I want something fun.. but still chill, you know what I mean?"

"It's giving a lil kickback."

"Mmm, ion know." Slim shook her head.

"Cash birthday coming up too." Red smirked.

Cash nodded with a small smile, he loved his birthday.

"Oh really? When?" Nyla asked.

"July 24th." He told her.

"Awww and Slim is on the 20th."

He looked over at Slim, "Yea?"

"Mhm.." she sounded.

"Okay, I have the Southwestern Tacos for you and...."  Slim looked with relief as the waitress brought all of their plates out.

As they ate, it was still pretty quiet, and the tension between Cash and Slim was beyond noticeable.

Finally, everyone was finished and the food was paid for. Red covering his cousin and Nyla, while Cash paid for Slim.

"You didn't have to do that." Slim mumbled as they slid out of the booth.

"It's straight, you're welcome." He said following her out.

"I didn't say thank you because I didn't ask you to do this.." She sassed.

Before they could continue out of the restaurant, someone stopped them. "Excuse me, beautiful!"

Slim turned to face a man who was sitting at the restaurant bar with his friends.

"My name Gabriel, what's yours?"

Cash immediately mugged him before he stepped in front, "She straight."

Gabriel straightened up and looked at him.

"I was asking shawty, not you."

Slim rolled her eyes and , "Move Cash.. my name is-"

"Mane bring yo ass." He said before grabbing her hand and pulling her through the restaurant.

Once they got out of the restaurant, Slim was in his face.

"What's your problem, Ja'More!? You can't tell me you don't want me then block someone that do!"

"Back up.."

"No, you're weird. Don't be grabbing and pulling me like I'm your child!"

He chuckled, "Take yo ass to the car, I'm not bout to yell witchu in this street."

"Boy fuck you!!" She yelled even louder.

Cash shook his head before he began walking towards the restaurant's parking garage.

"So you gon just walk away?" She laughed.

Red finally spoke up, "Ight sis, let's just head back to the house."

"No, I'm getting a hotel.. fuck that nigga for real. Your friend is weird."

"I hate a bitch ass nigga," She said loud enough for him to hear.

The group watched as Cash stopped walking and turned back around.

"Let's go.." He said grabbing her arm and pulling her in his original direction.

"No! I'm riding back wit Dior and nem." She said trying to pull away.

He was clearly stronger as he continued walking, forcing her to move her feet.

"Listen to what I'm saying, I don't wanna go with you Cash."

"HELP!!!" She yelled all throughout the parking garage.

"POLICE HELP!"

Finally they reached the rental car, and he pushed her up against it.

This shut her up.

"Chill the fuck out, Kiamantè." He glared down at her, as she looked everywhere but at him. "Get yo crazy ass in the car."

Cash pulled away from her, and opened the passenger door.

The look on his face left no room for an argument, so Slim got in the car.

After making sure she was buckled in, Cash got in the car and started it. But they just sat there.

"What's the problem?" He asked.

Slim ignored him as she got on her phone.

"I'm speaking to myself? Huh?"

"Boy chill out.. acting like you someone daddy, just drive this fucking car." She said.

He blew out a frustrated breath and looked at her, "So you can talk?"

"Stop asking me stupid questions, yes I can talk and you know what the problem is."

"Open yo mouth and communicate then. I understand you might be upset from last night but we can still be cool and cordial."

"Cash, I don't wanna be cool or just be your friend, and I'm not gonna pressure you to do something or beg you for anything. So I think it's best that we don't speak." She told him.

Cash sighed, he knew that's not what he wanted.

He wanted Slim, regardless of his reservations about relationships.

"Ight let's work on something."

Slim scrunched up her face, "No.. I'm not working on shit with you. You can't just change your mind that quickly."

At this point Cash was lost.

"I'm telling you that I want you.. ain't that what you want?"

She shook her head, "You're not getting it. You just told me last night that you weren't looking for a relationship.. now you want to 'work on something?'"

"Slim, I want you real bad, I just don't know about wanting a relationship in general.. but if that's what it take to have you then imma try." He told her.

"And it doesn't have to be no serious relationship." She told him. "I just am asking for some clarity and a little commitment."

"I can get wit that, let's take our time and learn each other more, then make our way from there.. you good with that?"

She nodded, "Yea."

"We good?" He asked.

"Yes, we're good." She confirmed, causing him to relax in his seat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 21.9K 36
two halves of a whole.
3.8K 13 32
Black Love. The story of a girl finding love and her family drama Will she find it or will she give up ?
331K 16.2K 28
This forever my world, y'all just living in it. Based off the book "HER" you don't have to read that before this, but I suggest that you do.