Sorry, wrong number (VVD) [ON...

By obsessedbytch

When Trent Alexander Arnold accidentally added the wrong number to the LFC groupchat Started 6/9/23 Ended... More

Authors Note
Music Playlist
Sorry, wrong number (VVD)
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
now wattpad, whyyyyy
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
NINE
TEN
can we go back in time😭
ELEVEN
TWELVE

EIGHT

238 1 0
By obsessedbytch

107k likes
20k comments
liked by JJdemexicana, tsimikas21, trentarnold66, and 107,609 others

wandathetraveler
Me and who😭😭😭
Park thoughts hitting different

—————–————————

"Those three are always together, usually leaving me behind and remembering that they left me after an hour. They get lost in their own world of conversations." Virgil pointed to Wanda, Trent, and Reese who are ahead of them. They also left Jona and Virgil by themselves.

"And the coincidental being next to each other happened again, how lovely." Jona faked a smile.

Both are slowly walking around the park. They are getting along well. Virgil making Jona laugh, her making him laugh. Complimenting each other, it can't get any better. They were now talking about Jona and her life. When Virgil asked the question, she snapped into her mind but answered.

"You know, what you said earlier. It kind of hit home. Same thing happened with my father. Not a pretty scene, but we all get over it." Virgil put his hand in his pants pocket. He thought back to that dreaded day. Bad memories formed, and good ones were lost.

"Yeah, I just couldn't believe it. After everything my father did for us, she just argues and walks off. I was in denial for a good week then got over it. That's when I told my dad I want to do what he does, and he happily agreed. Working alongside Chivas, Mexico national team, Leverkusen, and a new photography job at Liverpool. I could thank her for what I am today, but I rather not. Hopefully she found some other football player to sabotage. Although I don't wish upon that happening." Jona just ranted, forgetting her surroundings, or who she even is talking too. Virgil felt sorry for the girl who experienced the same fate as him. But no one deserves an aftermath full of despair and grief.

"It's life."

"And it sucks. Let's talk about something else. Too much thought to that question."

"How good of a Formula driver was your dad."

"He stopped at age 26. He was good he won a lot, lost a lot, and traveled a lot. He says he misses Formula 2, but he's happy he's on the board, or whatever, for Formula 1. Still travels though. He also gets Paddock Club and VIP access, kind of jealous." Jona started to kick her feet. "Though I miss it..." She trailed off. She looked at the ground while walking.

"Formula was your happy place?"

"Yeah, but I can go to whatever Grand Prix there is. The pro's of having a retired driver dad." She smiled. Even though she wanted the conversation to end, she was okay with it.

"Have you met Alana yet? She's my girlfriend and also your future partner in photography." Virgil didn't want to bring up that question, but he hopes if she did meet her, she left a good impression.

"Uh, yeah. Well she told me this team was filled with weirdos, which I don't have a say in yet, but other than that, she's alright."

"What does she mean by weirdos?"

"She was probably talking about Alisson, Roberto, Trent, and Wanda, since she looked at them after she said that." Virgil sighed. He was already annoyed about her spreading rumors throughout the team, and also annoyed on her first impressions. "But I've seen her at Formula events. Seen her at the Red Bull and McLaren garage before. But I just realized that now. No wonder she looked so familiar. I called her, well at the time when I didn't know who she was, the Unknown Blonde Beauty."

"What a nickname for her, it fits. She's a McLaren fan. Ever since she was young. Her father is wealthy as fucking Pablo Escobar. Her father's business is extremely extraordinary."

"Oh really? What does he own?"

"He owns restaurants, hotels, banking businesses, football teams, and office buildings across the fucking world."

"That's a shit ton of money he must get."

"Yeah, Alana is part owner on one of the hotels here. But in her bunch of free time, she's with us or Man U."

"Why Manchester United?"

"Her father is part owner."

"Makes sense. My turn for questions. Do you play for Netherlands?" Jona asked then walked her way to a bench. Virgil shortly followed and both sat down.

"Yeah, it's amazing honestly. I love the team and the atmosphere. Truly an amazing experience." Virgil shook his head at the girl. He was staring again.

"Next one. Umm, who on the team talked to Wanda first, when first came."

"Trent. He walked up to her, took the box of cookies, said thank you come again, and walked off. I then officially introduced myself after what happened. Made Trent apologize of course." Virgil smiled at the memory and Jona laughed at the comment.

"I have one more then back to your questions. You must know Frenkie De Jong, has my brother made a bad impression upon him, or anyone else on the team?"

"No actually. Reese is really cool. He mostly hangs out with Memphis though."

"That's all my questions. And I could feel your eyes Virgil. You are not sneaky." Jona looked into his eyes again, and kept the stare. Another damn staring contest, and another possible win.

Virgil tried all his tactics from last time. Moving his head, smiling, and even moving his lips. But no no. He lost this round. And how he lost it?

Jona smiling.

"AHA, I WIN!" Jona smiled again, making Virgil blush, but it was barely dark to see him.

Alana exist

Barely...

But who the fuck are we?

"Going to say anything or just stare. I already won-"

"Sorry sorry sorry, lost in thought. Thinking of questions you know."

She did it again. She smiled. But thankfully it was short lived when she looked at the ground. There was people around the park, not a bunch though. She looked at the people.

"Small world. I've seen those two girls at the Vans earlier. I remember the one girl with all pastel pink and the other with all black except for her red beret." Jona motioned her head to the two girls walking and both eating a chocolate bar.

"I have my questions."

"Ask away."

"The Mexican player you get along with best."

"It's a tie really, between three people. Santiago Gimenez, or Santi, I sometimes call him Feyenoord because I always forget his name, but I always remember the team he plays on. Then there is Alexis Vega, we really clicked when we first talked, and Israel Reyes. Israel and I instantly became friends when we first met."

"Interesting. Okay next one. Formula 1. Who do you get along with."

"Sir Lewis Hamilton of course. Then there's Checo, we like talking about everyone on the paddock. Max and I are cool, but once we chat, it'll go on for an hour. The Ferrari boys. My dad was their team engineer until last year. We are really good friends. McLaren are absolutely fucking hilarious. The jokesters of the paddock in my eyes. And everyone else is the occasional 'hey'. But they all recognize and remember me which is great."

"Okay last one. First glance at the team. How do you feel about us."

"I stayed up all night researching everyone. I bet that's a weird comment but I don't know any of you. I spent a lot of time on the Brazillians, you, Darwin, Jordan Henderson, Kostas, and the manager. But I believe in all of you. Even though the team had a rough season, you'll have a better one next year."

"What do you mean by when you researched me for good amount of time."

"You were interesting. A tall, pretty, Dutchman like you lurk from the shadows. There was just so much about you, I couldn't stop looking until I looked at my clock and it said it was 2 a.m."

Hah

I'm pretty

They both smiled at the same time. Jona turned back to the wandering people and Virgil turned to his phone. He sighed.

What good of a boyfriend am I?

A miss call from Alana popped up on his phone. He called it back immediately.

"Sorry J. I have to take this." He walked behind the bench to the tree that was posted there. The girl looked back at him then looked at the three that left them earlier. The group came back and swarmed the bench.

"So, you're out with friends again. Having fun without me?" Virgil closed his eyes at Alana's comment.

"Sounds like you're having fun without me too."

"Answer my question first, since I asked first."

"I'm on a date with Reese, Trent, and Wanda. We are at the park. We went shopping earlier. We get along better."

"Whatever. Okay then. I'm in London hanging out with-"

"David."

"Don't do that."

"David and his business friends, right?"

"And what're you going to do about-"

Virgil hung up on her. He couldn't stand her now that he knows she's with him.

He kicked the tree, and immediately regretted it. He cursed to himself while shaking off his foot.

"The last time I checked, a football is not a tree. What happened?" He saw Reese approaching him. Virgil tap his heel on the ground, trying to ignore the pain.

"David."

"DUDE. PLEASE FIGHT HIS PRETTY BLONDE ASS."

"Shut your fucking mouth. And, maybe I'll fight him. But no, no bad thoughts."

"Didn't know HE can make you kick a tree instead of the ground, which will make your toe hurt less-"

"I might do it."

"Do what?" Then Virgil made a heart with his hands and slowly broke it away. "Finally. You finally saw it through."

"She's always with him when she says she needs 'alone' time."

"That's crazy. I thought she would fuck someone on the paddock than David."

"Shit. I don't know anymore!" Virgil yelled, not at Reese, but at his thoughts.

Should I?

Should I not?

For fuck sake. Why is love so hard. And why was she so hard to keep and so hard to keep satisfied?

The whole group was looking at him.

No no look away

"We should get going to your place. I'm dying for a salad after all the sweets I had earlier." Wanda made the 'hurry before it gets worst' look at him. He nodded and everyone was on their way.

————————————

It was a fairly short drive. No traffic. Just going through streets like any other normal day. Jona was tired. Mostly tired of talking but she can deal with it.

They made it to Virgil's house, and it absolutely awed Jona.

What a cute home

She smiled at the house. She was also tired of smiling all day. So much smiles and squinting. She forgot her glasses at the apartment as usual but she likes squinting at people to confuse them. It works, it always does.

She was the last to arrive inside. She looked around the home and felt nostalgic. She remembers the house in Germany. She misses it. The home reminds her of it.

The trio got there a little longer after the duo. By the time they were there, the salads were made.

"So I have a Caesar salad and a Italian salad. Choose and pick at your leisure." Virgil pointed at both bowls with the salads then the plates and forks. Jona had to go for the Caesar. She practically grew up on it. She got the salad and sat down at the cute and small dining room where everybody was at.

"JJ getting the Caesar as usual. You miss home too much." Wanda waved her fork around at Jona's bowl. Jona just smiled.

"So Virgil, how long has this been going on between you and David? Tell me why I just learnt his name." Wanda then pointed her fork at Virgil.

"If he wants Alana, then so be it."

"OH SHIT. Shit I'm sorry. I meant, oh shit." Trent blurted out and everyone looked at him.

"Will you break up with her with a bouquet of forget-me-nots or with a text saying 'we are over blondie' or will it-"

"I'll say it tomorrow. Tired with David and her. I gave everything some thought on the drive here. I loved her, kept her happy. Clearly, nothing fucking worked. You all are right. It was so obvious that I couldn't believe it and didn't want to. I just, I just, I JUST WISH IT WASN'T TRUE OKAY. I THOUGHT SHE WAS THE ONE FOR ME YOU KNOW. I THOUGHT WE'D WORK OUT. BUT NO. THE BLONDIE GUY IS BETTER THAN ME. IF SHE WAS GOING TO CHEAT, AT LEAST LET IT BE MAX VERSTAAPEN OR LEWIS HAMILTON." He slammed his fist on the table. He looked around at everyone.

Wanda smiled a mischievous smile.

Trent nodded his head in approval.

Reese sighed but gave him a thumbs up.

Jona just sat there, in shock, confused about everything, and wondering what she got herself into, well, observing wise. She just kept on eating her salad, thinking about today and thinking about the next 3 weeks of her being gone.

"What a atmosphere. Sorry to point it out." She looked down at the table. She wanted to say that the moment she sat down.

"Sorry Jona."

"You are fine Virgil. What a turn of events. Sorry for your relationship?"

"No don't be. I was too blind. This was my fault."

I NEVER HEARD SILENCE QUITE THIS LOUD

"Here's to salads and Virgil's sanity, right before Euro's." Wanda spoke up and raised her cup of water, and so did everyone else. Jona thought about backing out, but the salad she just ate deserves a toast.

—————————————
scouse central team

taa
YOU GUYS IT HAPPENED
ALANA=💔
VIRGIL=🥳

egyptian king
IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THAT ANNOUNCEMENT
CONGRATS VIRGIL

greek scousa
bless the universe🙏

fab
did not expect that tbh

our number 9
BUT I DID🥳🥳

ali becks
now, is she fired?

taa
...

harvey
OH COME ON
WE HAVE OTHER PHOTOGRAPHERS AND MEDIA PEOPLE

taa
virgil said he's going to break up with her today

our number 9
omg
trent
i thought he already did it

ali becks
I believe in him
He will do it

taa
I CANT OVERTHINK
I DONT THINK HE'LL BREAK UP WITH HER BEFORE EURO'S
I DON'T THINK HE'LL DO IT
😭😭😭😭

our number 9
NO WE HAVE TO BELIEVE
COME ON VIRG
YOU CAN DO IT MAN

harvey
aren't you leaving?
You won't ever see her again

our number 9
BUT I FUCKING HAD IT WITH HER
ONE YEAR OF FUCKING MAYEM AND CHAOS SURROUNDING HER
SHE ONLY BRINGS BAD VIBES

egyptian king
^^^^^^^

ibou
This is what I meant when I wanted to be happy
Goodbye Man U girl👋

ali becks
i swear if he backs out like a scaredy cat
I will confront her myself

robbo
He's probably reading all of this

taa
HE NEEDS TO LISTEN IF HE IS
LISTEN BITCH
DO THE THING
SAY THE WORDS
AND ALL CHAOS WILL BE OVER

thiago
She'll probably go to David after the breakup

diogo
I have heavy vibes on someone on the paddock

taa
that's a shout

our number 9
a major one too
BUT ANYONE BUT VIRGIL

darwin darwin nuñez
Barely knew her
Didn't have too

cody
🥳

jona
Power move?????

taa
major power move

—————————————

"Jona please. Help with the boxes. Fuck the LFC for right now." Wanda said while walking down the stairs with two boxes in her hands.

"Good thing Reese did everything else. So it leaves me with one box. Muy contento." Jona smiled while swaying her body to the music she's listening too. "What a great day to move too. A sunny day with a breeze. Can't get any better."

"Wow someone's happy today." Reese said at Jona. He was leaning against the car waiting for the last box, which JJ has.

"Yep. About to go on a Grand Prix spree and taking pictures for both F1 and Liverpool. Going to be a productive 3 weeks."

"Max is going to be so jealous of you."

"I'm taking him dumbo. Taking him everywhere I go. He's like a bodyguard. Since he'll rip and tear anyone that tries to fuck with us."

"That's my sister." The siblings high five and Jona threw the box at him. "No need to throw."

"There's only a pillow and two blankets in there. You are good." She laughed and started to dance around in a circle. "Monaco Monaco Monaco. Can't wait. Then the Spanish GP then Canada. OOOO I'M SO EXCITED."

"Yeah, and I'm so jealous. Reese and I are going to be stuck with the Three Lions." Wanda sighed and entered the car. Jona followed and sat down next to the boxes in the backseat. Reese then closed the trunk and cheered for the last stop at the apartment to the townhouse Jona and Wanda bought.

"So, sister. Did Mexico invited you back?"

"No, the boys want me back, but with the rotation of managers, no one will probably invite me back. But once we get a solid and thoughtful manager that'll take me into consideration, maybe."

"Can we head to the house please. We already went back and forth, pedal to medal like your Max Verstappen in a RedBull." Wanda tapped Reese's head and he swayed her hands away.

"Okay pedal to the medaling."

"Shut up loser."

——————————————

157k likes
27k comments
liked by JJdemexicana, reesenopieces, trentarnold66, and 157,559 others

wandathetraveler
Jona and I just moved into the townhouse we've been eyeing since forever. Thank you to the Liverpool and Three Lions money. We wouldn't be here without you💸💸💸

trentarnold66
You are absolutely trolling right now
>virgilvandijk
>>she trying to get herself fired
>>>wandathetraveler
>>>>and what about it?????

stefanbajcetic
im definitely telling the manager you said this
>wandathetraveler
>>but am I wrong though

—————————————

"You both have fun and don't do stupid things please." Wanda cried out to Jona and Max who are already at their gate to enter the plane. "And send me all the pictures you take." She waved at them. Jona gave her a thumbs up and Max simply ignored her.

They enter their plane. Of course Jona had to treat her companion with a first class flight straight to Monaco. She was proud and happy with herself. Max was as excited as a little kid walking into a toy store.

"You didn't have to outshine me you know?"

"Of course I had too. Also I was surprised when you said your sister wouldn't take you."

"She had to help McLaren with something. Being a F1, if she ignores anything, she'd probably be put back to reserve." Max laughed. The pair sat down in their section and started talking about everything and anything that might possibly happen at the Grand Prix and Liverpool photo shooting.

It was a great day for Jona.

One of many.

~an~

Heyyyyyy
that was smooth right?

WE PASSED THE 3K WORD COUNT FOR THIS CHAPTER

OUI OUI
VERY PROUD OF MYSELF

So much stuff happened in this chapter

By the time I'm editing this...
MEXICO WON AGAINST COSTA RICA🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽
OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE
sorry
just really happy

And what a fucking Silverstone Free practice and Qualifying from F1
And what a sprint from F2

Also
WHAT THE FUCK IS A KILOMETER
RAHHHHH🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
WILLIAMS AND MCLAREN PULLING THROUGH THIS GP
CANT BE MORE PROUD OF THE DRIVERS

and checo...
nah, i still can't believe it👀👀
Also Mercedes doing somewhat of a great job
We still proud of them
And Roscoe, Mercedes team captain

ALSO
PERSONAL ALSO

my crush just texted me saying she want to hangout
IM WINNING QUESTION MARK?
Nah i was jumping when she sent that message

ENOUGH OF MY RANT

Have a great day/night

Ciao homies❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 3K 34
"𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭." impressive rankings : ⤷ #1 trentalexanderarnold ⤷#1 jadonsancho ⤷#1 liverpoolfc
10.9K 431 37
*♦̮̑ɜܓ*‎ Primavera, trent alexander arnold's girlfriend... but hadn't she been attracted to someone else all along ? like this... real madrid footb...
8.3K 161 10
"every time you try to forget who i am, i'll be right there to remind you again." trent alexander-arnold @trentl4ver 2022 #1 in ynwa #1 in taa #1 in...
147K 3.4K 37
hatred or love, blurring the lines, alexander-arnold.