UℕᏇℐℒℒℐℕᎶℒᎽ ℐℕ ℒᎾᏉℰ Ꮗℐтℋ...

By sun_ve

Y/n Snapdragon, adopted daughter of Terra Snapdragon has been destined to wed The golden guard ever since she... More

♡1♡
♡2♡
♡3♡
♡4♡
♡5♡
♡6♡
♡7♡
♡8♡
♡9♡
♡10♡
♡11♡
♡12♡
♡13♡
♡14♡
♡15♡
♡16♡
♡17♡
♡18♡
♡19♡
♡20♡
♡21 ♡
♡22♡
♡23♡
♡24♡
♡25♡
♡26♡
♡27♡
♡28♡
♡29♡
♡30♡
♡31♡
♡32♡
♡33♡
♡34♡
♡35♡
♡36♡
♡37♡
♡38♡
♡39♡
♡40♡
♡41♡
♡42♡
♡43♡
♡44♡
♡45♡
♡46♡
♡47♡
♡48♡
♡50♡
What's Next!!!???

♡49♡

1.1K 47 138
By sun_ve

Hunter grumbles as the ladies finally help finish setting him up in his wedding suit. He hates them, he hated doing alterations with them because they're super touchy and annoying and say cute girly things to each other, of course they're the same ones helping get him ready.

Your mother and Luz are waiting in the courtyard for Hunter, and here he is being dolled up by these annoying ladies.

"Annnnd done! what do you think!! super handsome right?" They giggle as they show Hunter the mirror.

He's in a nice white suit with a red rose clipped onto his suit, his hair is nicely done and doesn't look too messy as usual. He actually kind of likes it, he's never looked this dapper before.

"Its fine." Hunter says.

"Ooooh, Miss Y/n's got herself the serious type of guy, cute cute, she must be very lucky...!" Another one of the girls says.

Hunter blushes curtly, his ears slightly pink.

"Whatever, am I good to go? can I see her now?" He grumbles.

"A coven guard should be picking you up soon!" A lady says.

"Ugh, I don't need someone to pick me up, its fine! I'll just go!" Hunter exclaims, walking out of the room.

Hunter frantically opens the door and is met face to face with Warden Wrath.

"Hey, don't be in such a rush, I came to get you." Wrath says.

"What? why you? He could have sent a normal coven scout." Hunter says.

"The emperor wants me keeping my eyes on you." Wrath says.

"What for?" Hunter asks.

"It was just his orders to me, nothing personal." Wrath laughs.

Hunter grumbles, and continues being escorted to the courtyard with Wrath. Wrath seems to be really focused on Hunter, sort of making Hunter a bit on edge.

Eventually, they both make it to the courtyard. Belos is standing on the pedestal up front over the arch, the coven scouts are lined up in the chairs to watch the ceremony. Belos looks over at Hunter and then immediately walks towards him.

"Running late I see?" Belos says.

"Sorry." Hunter says.

"Listen, those two coven scouts are holding scrolls for you to read aloud when you both state your vows, you're to read what's written on the scrolls is that understood?" Belos says.

Hunter kind of glares at Belos and then quickly shakes it off.

"Its just going to be about the agreement of the brighter coven system, with the help of Terras allegiance." Belos explains.

"Right, will do." Hunter says.

Hunter looks at Belos suspiciously. The stuff you told Hunter about... how Belos will kill him if he fails him? that he's a clone? the sudden appearance of warden wrath keeping his close eye on him? He feels nervous.

He may need to get out of here as soon as possible. There might not even be time after the weddings over to come and get you and run off. If Wrath is on Hunters back like this, Belos must be planning something.

Maybe he does want to dispose of Hunter. Maybe he doesn't trust Hunter to be with you after this marriage since he's caught you both twice now. Maybe... what you really said about him making a new clone will come true? It could happen right after this wedding. Wrath cant be keeping a close eye on Hunter for no reason. Belos doesn't want Hunter to escape before he disposes of him after the ceremony. If Hunter truly wants to run away with you to the human realm, the time must be now.

Hunter walks up to his side of the arch and Belos walks up to the pedestal. Everyone seems to be getting ready. Hunter looks around to see if Luz and your mother have made it yet, they should be here.

Then he spots them and sighs softly in relief, they made it safely.

This entire marriage... this is what has been told that would happen the day you and Hunter first met, when you were only 4 or 5. All these years you've been told to get along just for this day, just so you two will be finally mature and ready to wed, and that day has come. Ridiculously fast too, impatiently fast because of Terra.

You both grew up annoyed that you would have to marry one another, disgusted that you'd have to call each other 'husband' and 'wife'. You both didn't want to be stuck with one another. Until one day you did, and you both fell in love, and... Hunter dreams of marrying you more than anything one day.... but.. not like this. Not without the love aspect involved in it. Not just treating you as an object beside him like Belos wishes. He wants to marry you knowing that it will be a day they can fully share the love you both have towards one another, and not have to hide it, or mask it.

He doesn't want to marry you so Terra will become an official coven head, he wants to marry you so that he can truly be one with you, so he can truly love you, admire you, and be with you for the rest of his life. This entire day... the entire day you both have expected is today. And it wont play the way Belos wants it to be.

Music begins playing, and Hunter perks his head up to where the music is coming from.

That's when he sees you. In your dress, it looks like you're wearing a flower, its a hint of green and pink and of course, mainly white. You're dressed up beautifully, he admires it.

...

Once he gets you out of here he is taking you on a date, a good one too. This stupid wedding wont be for nothing, it wont be classified as a wedding, it'll be classified as your great escape. Your new beginning as lovers, a fresh start to truly learn to love one another and make things the way you want it to be.

You look up at him and he looks at you, his eyes sparkling. He'll make sure you aren't dolled up just for nothing, he'll make today better for the both of you, its gonna be better.

'I love you Y/n.' He thinks.

Terra is walking alongside you, of course. If anything this is more of her celebration than the two of yours. it shouldn't be this way.

Finally you finish walking down the isle and stand next to Hunter. Hunter looks at you, they sure dressed you up nicely, you look beautiful.

You look up at Hunter and make an awkward kind of annoyed smile at him, sort of giving off an ' I hate this.' vibe your trying to communicate with him. Hunter also makes the same gesture towards you.

"We are gathered here today, to celebrate the beginning of a new coven system! a brand new awakening to the boiling isles. The titans will, preparing us on this day, for the day of unity!" Belos announces.

The coven scouts cheer. You and Hunter begin sweating, this is really happening right now isn't it? and its quite ridiculous.

"And not only is this a day for the new coven system, but to celebrate Terra as potential royalty in the emperors coven!" Belos announces.

Terra smirks and graciously bows. You and Hunter eye each other awkwardly.

"Without further ado, I would like to present the groom, none other as the golden guard himself!" Belos says.

The coven scouts cheer and Hunter blushes and sweats in embarrassment.

The coven scout in the way back holds open the scroll for Hunter to speak and read aloud. Hunter stares at it and back at Y/n. Y/n, for some reason is looking away into some bush behind her not even paying attention. Hunter sighs and looks at the scroll from far away.

the first line reads ' I am pleasured to accept Y/n as royalty among the emperors coven, i have yearned for the day to take this woman and accept her as not only a wife, but more importantly, the beginning of a new era of victory amongst the emperors coven system.'

Hunter stares at the line he is supposed to read in disgust. It feels so wrong.

Wrath harshly nudges Hunter trying to tell him to read the scrolls. Hunter looks back at Wrath and then back at the scrolls. Then back at you.

You tilt your head back from looking into the bushes and then you look back at Hunter.

"Um... I am.. pleasured.... Um.." Hunter speaks nervously.

"To accept Y/n.. as..." Hunter pauses.

No. He refused to say that. He's going to make it his way, whether everyone like it or not. He glanced over at you, you have a concerned look on your face. Hunter take a deep breath.

"To accept Y/n as something more than royalty, to accept her as something more than the beginning of a new era." Hunter says.

Belos and Terra's eyes widen.

"I accept her as someone very important to me, someone who helped me realize a lot of things about myself, someone who makes me happy to be around, someone I feel myself around." Hunter continues.

You look up at Hunter in surprise. What is he saying?

"This whole marriage ideal we're doing now?" Hunter says.

"How dare this even be called a marriage in the first place, how dare you conjugate a new coven era and a marriage together, when the two aren't even remotely connected." Hunter exclaims.

"This isn't what we want." Hunter says.

"Instead, I celebrate this day... as a new beginning, for us to find ourselves together, to make more memories and actually maybe lead up to a day where we can exchange proper wedding vows, have a proper audience, and do this as a cause of actual feelings for one another than just as a business celebration." Hunter says.

"I hereby forfeit my royalty and allegiance to the emperors coven." Hunter exclaims.

Some of the audience members gasp.

"THAT IS PREPOSTEROUS!" Belos yells.

Hunter quickly darts his head towards Belos.

"You listen boy, I don't know why you think it's a good idea to get those thoughts into your head but I will not allow further false accusations towards the emperors coven!" Belos exclaims.

"I... I don't care..!" Hunter exclaims, clenching his fists.

"Why you little... I WILL NOT LET YOU MISERABLE LITTLE GRIMWALKER FOLLOW MY NITWIT BROTHERS FOOLISH PATH!" Belos roars clasping his gooey hand against Hunters neck.

"A-ah! Collector now! Do it now!" You exclaim towards the bushes.

"Collector?!" Belos darts his head towards you.

"You got it!" The collector grins.

Then. Just like that. In almost an instant, the sky goes dark, and the boiling rain begins pouring down.  Coven scouts begin running around in chaos, Terra and everyone else immediately began running for shelter, and Belos's slime hand begin dripping onto the floor.

"That little brat!" Belos hisses.

You run over to the bushes and grab the mirror containing the collector and hold it in your hands. Quickly you grab your bag and pull out your boiling coat you brought out, and quickly grab Hunter by the arm and pull him under it along with yourself.

"Collector we had a deal!" Belos exclaims.

"Mmmm I don't think so! You're so boringgggg I've been waiting for too long and you haven't done anything yet!!" The collector says.

"But... I've got the Titan blood! All I need is your help with the portal and-" Belos says.

"You mean the blue kool aid Your grimwalker buddy gave ya? It's actually pretty yummy! You should have drank it while you had the chance!" Collector smiles.

"Brats... you're all brats!!!" Belos yells.

"Y/n... what... what is all this?" Hunter says shocked.

"I had no choice, he was already planning on replacing you!" You say, holding Hunter back.

"I would do no such thing... Hunter... help me! Help me out of this boiling rain!" Belos pleads.

Hunter stares at Belos dead in the eyes.

"I'm... sorry." Hunter says and quickly goes off with you.

He grabs your arm and runs to a clearer space.

"I'm about to do something crazy and I need you to follow me here okay?" Hunter says to you.

"Hey! You guys come on!" Hunter shouts towards these 2 coven scouts in the distance.

The 2 scouts run over towards Hunter and unmask themselves. It's Luz and your mother, they look over to you and smile happily.

"Mom! Luz! Why are you here??" You say.

"Because you're about to experience the human realm." Hunter grins.

"W-what?!" You exclaim.

Hunt begins his little incantation, and immediately the port opens. You watch as it opens, a rip into reality, standing Inches away from you.

Hunter looks at Belos one last time.

"Goodbye Uncle." Hunter says.

"Don't you little brats dare....!" Belos exclaims.

And with that the 4 of you guys jump into the portal. It immediately closing as soon as you all jump in. Belos stares into the emptiness.

He stares as then he slowly sinks away into absolute nothingness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 181 26
Annoying - a word you and the notorious golden guard would use to describe each other. Hunter finds himself stuck with a sadistic and poetic prankste...
334K 8.7K 50
Y/n is what some may call a "Little Miss Perfect". She's top of her class, athletic, talented, and she pushes herself hard to be better. She does thi...
16.9K 816 16
Y/n is everything a parent could want, perfect test scores, hardworking, naturally talented with magic and one of the youngest witches to ever be acc...
41.2K 1.5K 41
Y/n meets an old friend, who is now the Golden Guard. They have a long rich history together, but Hunter doesn't seem to remember much of it. Watch...