Green Hair And A Freckled Fac...

Von munch_the_muffins

srry abt the cover but I promise it's a good read! the chapters vary in length a lot but I'm shit at descript... Mehr

1
2
4
5
6
7
IM BACK BITCHES!
8
9

3

177 2 0
Von munch_the_muffins

It was 4am and izuku had long since vacated the shed he had spent his days in, now opting for curling up under dumpsters and the back of alleyways. He peeked in the window to an empty office,it was may now, getting close to the ua entrance exams,he figured he might as well try.... If they let him give it a shot of course, considering he was the height of a 9 year old. He had been picking up some self defence anyway so he figured he would be able to give the practical a go. He hauled himself up a fire escape to the roof of an apartment complex and decided he would camp up here tonight and practice his self taught karate thing he made up.

three weeks later.                                                                                                                                                                       

This was it! The ua entrance exam! Well.....technically it was tomorrow but....still he was very excited because this was his shot at being a HERO! He could finally save people and-and fight villans and hopefully finally belong somewhere! He was so excited- 

"Who are you? "

"... I... Uhhh.... Hiiii..."

"Why are you up here by yourself at 4:36 in the morning young man? Where are your parents?"

Izuku felt a lump in his throat and when he spoke his voice went all high pitched and wobbly

"Dead"

He didn't even notice the tears fuzzing up his vision as the unknown man slowly made his way over. 

"I- I'm so sorry for asking... What's your name child? "

"Call me deku... That's what they all called me.... " He stared out over the city. "And I'm 15,im not a child." He said coldly, he didn't know this man, he could die if they got in a fight and was knocked off the roof. He was right to be cautious. 

"That's not a very nice nickname, why did they call you that?" He said softly, he was trying to chip away at the walls Izuku had built up, and to be honest with you, the child in him that just wanted to be loved was really making it difficult for him to fix the cracks in said walls, and he was tempted to just lay his trust into this strange man. After all what did he have to lose? Nobody knew he even existed. 

"It's ok if you don't wanna talk about it, but you look like you haven't eaten in weeks....  When did you last eat kiddo? My apartments just a few floors down? I have plenty of food if you want some? " He said, softly concerned. Honestly, looking at him it would be hard to tell he hadn't been recently kicked out, he was a mess. 

"... Kid...?"

"I-uh, sorry, uhm yes please, thank you, i- I can't remember when I last ate so thank you sir" He said softly, finally turning to his backpack and picking it up, one of his old knives he had found in a dumpster behind a restraunt fell out and broke on the roof "God dammit" He whispered, picking it up and shoving it in his bag, slicing his hand in the process. He hissed and shook his hand before turning back around to the kind man who now had a slightly concerned expression on his face at the blood oozing out of his hand and beginning to clump in the dirt on his hand. 

"That looks like it hurts, lets hurry so we can get it cleaned yeah? "

"Ok" He climbed down the fire escape with the man and into his apartment

"Hizashi I don't want to know who that is and I don't have the brain cells for this but just don't adopt him and were good"

"Will do zawa! "

"God your so loud"

The kind man ( now hizashi apparently ) turned around and shut the door to his apartment. 

" Let's get you cleaned up then! "

He looked over at Izuku with piercing emerald green eyes and a sunshine smile before leading him to the bathroom and grabbing the med kit. 

"Alright so I'm gonna need you to shower before I wrap these up and all so I'm going to start dinner, you can borrow some of my clothes, I'll go get those now, feel free to use whatever!" 

He walked out of the room to grab clothes for him, and was back after a few minutes holding a soft pair of pyjama trousers and a sweatshirt. 

"I'll just leave these here then! Is katsudon ok for dinner? I'll make something else if it isnt!"

"Yes, katsudon would be lovely sir, thank you very much"

"Great! Feel free to use anything and kid? "

"Yes? "

"Call me mic or hizashi! "

"Ok, thank you mic"

"No problem kiddo!"

And with that, the door was closed and be was left standing on the fuzzy bathmat in the bathroom of mics apartment. 

He took about 2 minutes to figure out the shower but eventually he got it working, it was a little hot, and it stung some of his deeper cuts, but it felt amazing after he picked up the bottle of wash and scrubbed himself clean. He turned the shower off and grabbed a towel from the rack and patted himself dry before vigorously rubbing his hair till it was damp and dragging the comb through it. 

He started at his reflection in the mirror, muttering things like " Holy macaroni my hair is green, I forgot it was green! " And " Oh all might I have freckles! " Before being broken out of his trance by a sharp knock on the door. 

"Can I come in? "

This was a new voice, unlike mics, it wasn't loud and excited, it sounded bored and tired

"Uhh yeah cmon in"

He was wearing the pyjama trousers mic had set out for him. The tired sounding man walked in and he looked tired too. No surprise there, 

"Mics making katsudon, he sent me in to take a look at your injuries, is that ok with you?"

"Yeah go ahead"

"Ok I'll grab the med kit and take a look at it, just have whatever injury it is ready"

He drummed his fingers against the marble countertop as he searched for the medkit. He found it and turned back around to Izuku and told him to point out his big injuries. They went with a pattern of izuku pointing out his injuries and the mans frown going slightly deeper. 

"That looks like really inflamed, what happened there? "

"Oh that? I got attacked by a drunk group of men who decided that it would be funny to try and cut my lower calf off, they didn't get very far, but I ended up stealing a tube of super glue and gluing it back together"

"Oh, it's starting to separate a little, want it stitched?"

"Ok sir"

He just obliged, after all, he was pretty sure they weren't gonna kill him. Right.....? 

He felt the needle Pierce through the flesh of his calf over and over until he heard a " All done! " So he turned  back round and pulled mics hoodie on before walking Into their living room with a slight limp and awkwardly sort of standing there before the man signalled for him to sit down on the sofa with him. 

"So, kid, why we're you on the streets?"

"My mum died when I was eight so I had no way to provide for myself and our landlord kicked me out... "

"That sounds awful, I'm sorry you had to go through that, I'm shouta aizawa by the way"

"Deku"

"Excuse me? "

"Call me deku... Nice to meet you aizawa"

" I- oh... Ok? "

They than sat in awkward silence for about 3 minutes before a-

"KATSUDON"

- broke the silence. He almost jumped up in the air in surprise, before being led to the table by aizawa. They were eating their katsudon and engaging in conversation when Izuku realised a pair of yellowy-orange goggles on the kitchen counter and looked at aizawa thoughtfully. 

Hm he's eraser head huh? 

They finished their meal when Izuku realised that he was probably being such a burden to them, and that he should probably leave, they were probably annoyed to have had to women up at 5 something in the morning to tend to his injuries and make him katsudon, he should just leave-

"Hey kid, it's ok! We really don't mind, we would be up anyway! Please stay as long as you need! "

" I- thank you but I should go! I don't want to overstay my welcome- i-" * yaaaawn* " I've been enough trouble already! Plus ua is on the other side of the city! I need at least 5 hours to walk there! "

"You seem tired! Do you wanna stay at least until a normal time? It's like 5am!"

"If you insist I suppose I could stay a while... "

He was led to the sofa and their cat hopped up onto his lap. He started to stroke the cat and soon fell asleep in mics fuzzy hoodie with a warm little sleeping fur ball on his lap. 

5 hours later-----------------------------

"Kid?"

"I- Hmmmghhh? "

"Kid I get that your comfy but me and zawa are going to the exam now so you need to get up"

He slowly opened his eyes and rubbed them, it was so comfy and warmmmm- he groaned and opened his eyes again, blinking a few times to get used to the light before gently moving the cat off his lap and sitting up. 

"The exam- OH FLIPPERTYGIBBIT THAT'S TODAY!? "

"yes, it is, and we need to go, now-"

he was cut off by a yell of, 

"HIZASHI YUZI YAMADA GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE BEFORE I DRAG YOU OUT", from aizawa, who was by the car. 

" Yeah we gotta go! Cmon! "

He speed walked to the car and sat in the back seat while mic took passenger. They drove to ua in comfortable silence. 

When they got there he was informed that they needed to get everything set up but that he could chill in the staff room with a teacher before the exam. He was directed to the staff room by the rated R hero midnight! He discovered that she was actually a really cool person. She was way more chill out of hero costume, opting for a hoodie, jeans, and messy bun. She made him toast and one of aizawas top-secret juice pouches after his stomach rumbled and they were chatting away. 

"So tell me about yourself! What're you like? "

"I- well my name is Izuku midoriya and I have been living on the streets since I was eight, my favorite color is red... I'm quirkless...That's kind of it I suppose" 

"Oh! Well I'm sorry you have to live on the streets, your just so young. But I think it's very courageous of you to try out even though your quirkless! I really think that you would make a great hero! "

"Yeah haha it's been my dream since I was little". She looked at her watch. 

" Oh! The introduction starts in 30 minutes, we better get going! "

She got up and he followed her out of the room, as they were walking, he realised she was tall, like really tall.

"Nemi! You only have 15 minutes left! They want us in uniform for the exam! Hurry up! "

He looked over and a certain yellow haired man was standing scolding midnight

"Fine I'll go then! God... " She winked at him as she walked past. 

"Ok! Right! Kid! Uhhh hold onnnn... Found it! Here's your entry card, good luck kiddo! You can do it!"

He found the seat on his entry card and sat down, sucking on a mint some kid just handed him, watching the kids filter in. 

"ALRIGHTT! LISTEN UP PLEASE!"

mic yelled... Through the... Mic.... 

(After he's almost finished explaining here cuz I'm lazy) 

"OK CAN I GET A YEAHHHHHH! "

"... YEAHHHH!..... "

he stood up and yelled, he looked around him and quickly sat down, after nobody else yelled. Mic looked up at him with such a happy expression on his faceand said into the... Mic.. 

"OK LET'S START THIS THING"

(Time skip brought to you by the wrists I play fruit ninja on) 

His time was about half way up and he had managed to rack up about 70 points. He had also been pulling people out of rubble and out of the path of large robots so they get a second chance at the exam. He bashed a few more robots wires and saw the huge zero pointer, he was running away when he heard a yell of-

"Help someone please! Help me please! "

Oh. My. God. There was a girl stuck under the rubble! Right in the robots path! She would be crushed if he didn't-

"2 MINUTES LEFT EVERYONE SO ROUND UP THOSE POINTS"

-and looking back now, he wasn't sure what happened, his body moved on its own and he sprinted full steam ahead and shoved the rubble off this girls ankle and sprinted away with her in his arms.

"Oh no it's catching up to us! I'll use my quirk hold on! "

They were going up into the air and she flew them away to safety. 

"Hey were like really high up now what? "

"I- oh my god i-"

The girl vomited and it fell down from the sky like a strange asteroid. Hope nobody was standing there! 

"I can't anymore-"

"What do y- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WE'RE FALLING OH MY GOD WERE GONNA DIE! "

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

316K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
238K 8.4K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
80K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
599K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...