GooseBumps {Love Island 2022}

By Boonannaxdd

COMPLETED in which michael davidson comes in as a bombshell to cause mishap and mayhem in the love island... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
fourty-four.
fourty-six
fourty-seven

fourty-five.

537 26 0
By Boonannaxdd

(love island, episode fifty-six)

___________

michael had been missing his parents, sheila and gareth davidson were for the moment when their eldest song had went into the love island villa knowing how long their son would be in there and missing seeing their son's face every sunday.

"buongiorno,"

the lads said when they all woke up in the morning, with michael having paige in his arms, "buongiorno!" ekin said making michael chuckle, "morning, ekin,"

the turkish actress smiled, "everyone excited for today?" she questioned them stretching her arms out, "it's a new day," michael rubbed at his eyes, "a new day," he repeated back, "the sun is shining, the birds are singing,"

michael hummed, "i wonder what's gonna happen today?" ekin looked at her friends, "whatever happens, just make the most of every second," the actress tells them, "yes, guys, final stretch, then we go clubbing after," dami said, "hell yea,"

"we go crazy,"

michael kissed his partner's cheek coming out from his shared bed making their bed when paige went upstairs, running a hand through his hair putting a hat on his head to keep his hair back.

as the lads went outside, the davidson lad going with his friends to the sun deck, "how do we all feel?" he asked them, "the mood changed for real, we're all still friends though,"

michael hummed, "yea, of course, man," michael looked at them, "everyone's in the same boat, aren't they? i don't think anyone's really that stressed about it, if we're being honest, like," dami nods his head at that, "if it was one couple maybe it would have been easier cos i feel like everyone's got their opinion on one, but it's two, it isn't—"

"who?"

luca questioned the football player, michael furrowed his eyebrows, "is anyone actually worried for any sorts of factors?" michael asked them, "i think the only thing me and gemma ain't got that most people have is the label," luca said as michael hummed, "i don't think the label matters," dami said to luca when davide looked at them, "we have to choose, we have to put on a balance,"

davide looked at them, "but— i don't think a label matters," he said as michael nods his head, "it is just about, you know, what we feel, what we see," the fish monger hummed at davide's words, "what we believe,"

"exactly,"

the football player looked at his friends, "whatever happens, i love you all," andrew said to them, "no hard feelings," davide said to them, "no hard feelings whatsoever," andrew said back to davide, "it'd be interesting to know why, if you are picked, d'you know what i mean?"

michael didn't look at his friend, "i don't think it really matters," andrew admitted, "that's just my character, i'd be like, why'd you picked us?" luca said to them, "happy days,"

"happy days,"

dami looked at his friends, "live every day like it's your last cos it could be your last," he said to them, michael running a hand through his brunette hair.

____

"i got a text!"

tasha said when the blonde headed girl gasped, "it's my parents, they got a photo!" she said looking to her coupled up partner, "they sent a selfie," the lads sat in the shaded den moved, "andrew, it's my parents!"

tasha showed her partner both of their parents in the photo, "is it both your parents?" indiyah asked, "it's my mum and dad," tasha squealed as michael chuckled, "they're together, they're all together,"

"are you excited?"

michael asked his closest friend, "i'm actually emotional," andrew said as michael wrapped an arm around his friend, "i'm buzzing," he said when tasha's and andrew's parents came out.

the rest of the islanders all stayed in the kitchen, "did someone order an yorkshire pudding?" tasha's dad questioned, "come on!"

the parents looked to the islanders, "hi, beautiful people," andrew's mother looked to michael with a kind smile, "hi!" the islanders waved their hands, "aww, they can't hug, that's so sad,"

michael sat on top of the kitchen counter, his hand going through his brunette hair, "they meeting the parents," ekin said, "they met outside, you numpty," luca said looking to ekin, "you always got something to say," ekin said pointing her ice cream at luca.

"hi, guys,"

"michael,"

the football player furrowed his eyebrows when he looked at andrew's parents, "hi," he said coming from the back, showing himself to them, "thank you for being our boys' best friend in here," michael nods his head at that, "of course," he said to andrew's parents who smiled at that.

____

michael and paige were next with their parents coming into the love island villa, michael smiling when seeing his mum and dad, "hello, hello, hello,"

"where's my boy?"

sheila looked at her eldest son who sat at the firepit where she started to run to the firepit to see her son, "hi, mum," the football player said as sheila wiped at her face, "mum, don't cry,"

gareth looked to his son, "i see you've got a tan," michael looked to his dad's tanned skin, "almost as dark as you are," gareth chuckled at that, "you've been here for seven weeks and you're not even as tanned as me,"

michael chuckled when they sat down on the firepit couch, his mother looking at her eldest son, "how it's been? how are you?" she asked him, "it's been good, i'm exclusive with paige, we're not boyfriend and girlfriend yet, i wanted to do something more special for that moment," he told his parents as his mum smiled, "you hopeless romantic,"

"he always has been, sheils," gareth said to his wife as the three of them chuckled, "what do you think of paige?" he asked his parents, "she's a lovely girl, i'm excited to met the girl who's been making my son happy,"

michael smile at that as a tear started to come down his face, "don't cry mikey, otherwise i'll start," he really wanted to hug his parents who he has missed so much, "sunday dinners aren't the same without you there," his dad said, "even ted is missing you," his dad said about their dog.

"am i simp now?"

sheila nods her head, "the dancing and you saying i love you when becky hill performed for you guys, when i watched it with your cousins, we were all smiling," she said to michael, "cause we know how hard it is for you to open up, but with paige, it looks so easy with her,"

"oh the casa amor situation,"

michael makes a face as his hand went to the back of his head, "we've made up for that, i've apologised and she's apologised, every bump in the road we have overcome, and every argument we do have, it's like two magnets are always bringing us back," gareth smiled at his son's words, "should we call her over?"

michael nods his head, "paige, do you wanna come over here?" the girl nods her head as michael stands up from the firepit when she comes closer to him, his hand going around her waist, smiling sweetly at paige's parents, "youse two are adorable,"

michael went into conversation, "she's unreal, she makes me feel like i'm on top of the world," he said as he felt himself started to get emotional, "erm.." he cleared his throat, "dad, i don't know what you're lying for, you've barely watched it, you've watched like two episodes," paige said to her dad making michael chuckle.

"every single day, i feel like i fall more in love with her for the little things," he said to her partners, "my love island experience started with her from day one when i came in, and it's gonna end with her by my side," michael said to her parents who smiled at that.

paige smiled seeing how well her parents got along with her boy, who chatted to them like michael knew them for years, "i'm super excited to do everything on the outside with her," he said to them, "you two are lovely together, i see how much you do make my daughter happy,"

michael smiled at paige's mother words, "right, love you guys," she said to her parents as michael looked at his parents, "love you both," he said to his parents.

his arm went around paige's waist lifting the girl off of the floor when their parents went around the corner to the love island villa, as the two kissed each other.

"love you guys!"

the couple smiled at each other, "they love you," michael said down to her, "do they?" michael hummed, "they absolutely love you," paige smiled at his words, "my parents love you too," she said making michael wrap his arms around her as they went into the kitchen.

____

"deji!"

michael laughed at hearing dami say that name about to fall off of the sun lounger after indiyah's mum said that name, "i think indiyah's mum just said deji to dami," michael said to his friends, "oh, my god,"

"love you," indiyah's mum and sister went away from the sun lounger smiling at them looking to the football player, coming close to michael when she motioned for him to close to her, "i think you two would be better suited,"

michael looked to indiyah when her mum walked away as the football chuckled at what her mum just said to him as only tasha saw what happened, "what just happened? what did she say?"

he looked at his friend, "she literally told me that me and indiyah in her eyes are more better suited than dami and indiyah," he said to tasha as the both of them chuckled, michael almost falling off of the stool he was on.

____

each single one of the islanders had two of their family members come into the love island villa, the davidson lad ran a hand through his brunette hair.

the islanders all started to get ready for their evening, michael holding his partner's hand in his, "here's to meeting each other's families and hopefully, you know, meeting them on the outside and just having a good time," indiyah said to them, "cheers!"

"whoo!"

the football player wrapped an arm around paige's shoulder as they sat at the firepit, "i got a test!" luca said, "all islanders must gather around the firepit immediately," luca said.

the davidson lad stayed in his seat fist bumping andrew's fist, "four couples have received one or more votes and are therefore at risk of dumped from the island tonight," andrew said reading from his phone, "in no particular order, the first couple at risk is.."

"..davide and ekin-su,"

the said couple stood up from the firepit couch, "the second couple at risk is.." michael said, "..luca and gemma," he then said reading from his phone seeing the couple stand up.

michael looked down, "the third couple at risk is.." tasha said, "..michael and paige," the said couple stood up, with michael holding paige's hand, "the fourth and final couple at risk is.." dami said, "..tasha and andrew,"

the only safe couple was dami and indiyah, "please can all vulnerable couples stand in front of the firepit?" indiyah reads from her phone, michael walking to the front of the firepit.

"davide and ekin-su, you received four votes," indiyah said to the couple, "luca and gemma, you received three votes," indiyah said reading them out, "michael and paige, you received two votes," she said, "and andrew and tasha, you received one vote, and therefore are all risk from behind dumped tonight,"

michael ran a hand through his hair, "the public have been voting to save one couple, the couple with the fewest votes will be dumped from the island tonight," ekin's phone went, "in no particular order, the couple saved by the public is.." dami said, "..michael and paige,"

the couple smiled, kissing each other coming back to the firepit couch, where the football player's phone went off, "the second couple saved by the public is.." michael said, "..luca and gemma,"

"the third and final couple saved by the public is.. andrew and tasha," she said as michael looked to davide and ekin-su, where the islanders all went to the turkish actress and davide, "don't even start to cry,"

the lads helped davide pack his suitcase as michael ran a hand through his hair, "lad, i will come and visit you in italy," he said as davide nods his head, "i'll show you around," he said making michael chuckle, "we'll plan that, mate, we'll do it,"

the couples all waved off davide and ekin-sun away from the love island villa, michael coming back to the love island garden talking to tasha and andrew, "you two weren't in my our bottom two," michael admitted to them, "we said luca and gemma and davide and ekin-su," he said to his closest friends.

the four couples loooe at each other, "i just want to say that let's put all the drama, everything behind now, and enjoy every second that we have here, because it's gonna be over very soon," paige said looking at her fellow islanders.

"i got a text!"

she said looking at her phone, "dami and indiyah, michael and paige, luca and gemma, andrew and tasha, congratulations you have all reached the love island final twenty-twenty-two," she said as they cheered, "hashtag love island final baby,"

they all cheered clinking their drinks together, "congratulations," michael picked his coupled up partner up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 11.2K 64
Summer of Love is back!
19.7K 424 30
Working long hours in a lab with your ex can put anyone off. But when you have an opportunity to go on Love Island, what's the worst thing that could...
356K 3.1K 48
What happens when another girl joins the island to cause chaos among the islanders? Heartbreak and friendships may occur but what will be the outcome...
66.1K 1.7K 57
Formula 1 driver Blaise Hunter goes on one of the biggest dating shows to find love. After being single for 6 years due to her partner shot and kille...