๐ƒ๐‘๐”๐๐Š | ๐“๐Ž๐Š๐˜๐Ž ๐‘๐„๏ฟฝ...

By c4ndyfreak

BOOK IS BEING EDITED AND REVISED โฉฉโ™กโœฟ๏ธฐ "๐๐€๐๐˜ ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐‚๐€๐‘๐„๐’? ๐ˆ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐€๐‘๐„, ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ˆ... More

๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐Œ๐€๐’๐“๐„๐‘๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“ ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‘๐„๐๐”๐„๐’๐“ ๐๐€๐†๐„
๐”๐๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐†
๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐˜??
01: ๐๐€๐‰๐ˆ ๐Š๐„๐ˆ๐’๐”๐Š๐„
02: ๐Š๐Ž๐Š๐Ž๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐‰๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
02.5: ๐Š๐Ž๐Š๐Ž๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐‰๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ ๐๐“2
03: ๐‘๐€๐ ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐“๐€๐๐ˆ
04: ๐Š๐„๐ ๐‘๐˜๐”๐†๐”๐‰๐ˆ (๐ƒ๐‘๐€๐Š๐„๐)
05: ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐…๐”๐˜๐” ๐Œ๐€๐“๐’๐”๐๐Ž
๐Š๐€๐Š๐”๐‚๐‡๐Ž ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’ ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹
06: ๐ˆ๐™๐€๐๐€ ๐Š๐”๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐€๐–๐€
07: ๐Œ๐€๐๐‰๐ˆ๐‘๐Ž ๐’๐€๐๐Ž (๐Œ๐ˆ๐Š๐„๐˜)
08: ๐Œ๐ˆ๐“๐’๐”๐˜๐€ ๐“๐€๐Š๐€๐’๐‡๐ˆ
09: ๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ๐‚๐€๐๐Ž๐๐’
10: ๐Š๐€๐Š๐”๐‚๐‡๐Ž ๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐“๐Ž
11: ๐๐€๐‰๐ˆ ๐Š๐„๐ˆ๐’๐”๐Š๐„
11: ๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ๐‚๐€๐๐Ž๐๐’
12: ๐Š๐€๐Š๐”๐‚๐‡๐Ž ๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐“๐Ž
13: ๐“๐„๐—๐“ ๐Œ๐„๐’๐’๐€๐†๐„๐’
14: ๐Š๐€๐™๐”๐“๐Ž๐‘๐€ ๐‡๐€๐๐„๐Œ๐ˆ๐˜๐€
15: ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐“๐€๐๐ˆ
16: ๐‘๐€๐ ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐“๐€๐๐ˆ
17: ๐€๐Š๐€๐’๐‡๐ˆ '๐’๐€๐๐™๐”' ๐‡๐€๐‘๐”๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐˜๐Ž
19: ๐–๐€๐Š๐€๐’๐€ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐”๐’๐‡๐ˆ
20: ๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ๐‚๐€๐๐Ž๐๐’
21: ๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ๐‚๐€๐๐Ž๐๐’
THANK YOU!
can i like hack...to play this game?!?!?
share this info
hot fanart part one
shit ive edited
hot fanart part 2
9k special?!?!
10k special?
just a thank u for everything
YO WHAT?!??!
12k? YO WHAT
gurlie how I-
man this is crazy 14k? BRO I CANT EVEN COUNT TO 14
YALL HOW TF WE GET 15K ALREADY
thx for 16k ๐Ÿ˜
THANK U FOR 17K
23: ๐Œ๐€๐๐‰๐ˆ๐‘๐Ž ๐’๐€๐๐Ž
24: ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐“๐€๐๐ˆ
24: ๐’๐‡๐”๐‰๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐๐Œ๐€
kms (not rlly like joking yah)
yall i erhm ๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธ
25: ๐Š๐Ž๐Š๐Ž๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐‰๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
26: ๐‘๐€๐ ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐“๐€๐๐ˆ
DOULINGO?!?!?!?
Rizz in the sizz
emo christmas
MAFAKAKA ๐Ÿ˜ข
PLS READ!!!

18: ๐Š๐Ž๐Š๐Ž๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐‰๐ˆ๐Œ๐„

1.2K 19 3
By c4ndyfreak

𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐄: 𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒏 𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑: 𝒇𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝒗𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒔𝒆𝒙, 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍, 𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑺𝑬𝑵𝑻 𝑩𝑪 𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑺𝑬𝑵𝑻 𝑰𝑺 𝑪𝑶𝑶𝑳, 𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒍 (𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈), 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒓, 𝒌𝒐𝒌𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒍𝒖𝒗 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓, 𝒄𝒖𝒎?, 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒕𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒑𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒆𝒙, 𝒄𝒂𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒙

𝐀/𝐍: 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅, 𝑨𝑳𝑺𝑶 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑰𝑺 𝑳𝑶𝑵𝑮 2234 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑭𝑺 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑻 𝑵𝑶𝑹𝑴𝑨𝑳 𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝑴𝑬

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄

You had just ended your 2 hours on stage thankfully. It seemed like it had taken for forever, endlessly dancing for all the filthy perverted men as they threw money all over the place for you.

You picked up the money from off the ground and walked off the stage.

Getting off the stage, you walked over to Kokonoi, who was leaning up against a wall.  Seeing he had a huge smirk plastered on his face, you scoffed with a grin.

"Enjoying it that much handsome?" You teased.

He laughed before holding your hand. "Maybe I enjoyed it maybe I didnt" You rolled your eyes at him. "But I sure will enjoy a private dance from you."

"Ok, ok" You said. "Only if you pay me double what I usually get from you. I worked my ass of tonight so I deserve more"

"Fine with me." Kokonoi said.

"Wait" you stopped him. "Do I have to give you one here? Can I clock out beforehand n I'll give you one at your penthouse."

"Go right ahead doll." Kokonoi said and you smiled at him.

"Thanks be right back!" You said and ran off to the backstage room.

Entering the room, all the other strippers looked at you.

"Y/n!" Alex, Your manager cheered. "You did so good!"

You walked over to your desk/ vanity in the room, grabbing your pair of shorts and sliding them over your lingerie.

"Thank you!" You said. "I came here to clock out, I'm going with Kokonoi."

"Oh?" Alex said, confused. "But you usually dance for him here?"

"I felt like going to his place...maybe I won't just be giving him a dance" You joked, winking at Alex making her laugh.

"Okay Y/n, see you tommorow night." Alex replied.

"See you!" You said and left the room walking back out to Kokonoi.

"Oh you came back." He joked. "Thought you were gonna leave me hanging."

"As if, I could never leave that much money hanging" You smirked and took his hand. "Shall we get going?"

"Course. Cmon" kokonoi said.

The both of you walked out of the building. Realizing how cold it is, you stopped.

"Now hold the fuck up!" You said making Koko look at you weirdly. "Give me ya damn coat"

"Uh why?" Kokonoi asked.

"Because it's fucking cold!" You said. "Don't make me fight you for it!"

"Fine" he took his blazer off and handed it to you, which you snatched. "There"

You threw the blazer of your shoulders. "Thanks" You said.

The two of you walked to his car. Kokonoi walked over to the passenger side, opening the door for you. You got in the car and Kokonoi shut the door before walking to the driver's side and getting in.

"What a gentleman" You teased.

"You're my favorite stage girl..." He smirked as he drove out of the clubs parking lot. "What was I supposed to do."

"Yknow Kokonoi"You started, looking over at him. "There's not many guys like you who go to the club n take a stripper home."

"What's that supposed to mean?"He looked at you before looking back at the rode.

"You're rich as fuck, but your sweet. Really fucking sweet. Like if I asked someone else to
take me home they would probably be rude n manhandled me the whole fucking way there, n by then they would be tired of me." You paused. "But you— you're so nice n caring. It's hard to tell if your acting. And in reality I've never seen a more handsome man come in and ask for me then you."

"I've known you since the day you started there Y/n, we do the same things over and over—yet you're now saying this?"

"Yea. I just realized."you said and looked out the window. "Have you ever taken any other dances from the other girls?"

"Nope."koko deadpanded. "Just you."

"No way!" You said. "There's so many girls in there that are better then me! Like Lizzy! She can twerk on a damn pole! OH— and Amanda the way she busts it down!"

"Just because they dance better then you doesn't mean I want them" Koko replied with a grin. "I prefer the prettiest girl I can find."

Although it took you a second to realize what koko ment, you instantly got flustered. "...shut up" you said making Koko chuckle.

"Hm..it's late. Are you hungry?" Koko asked. "We can stop by somewhere before going to my penthouse."

"Fuck yes!" You said. "I'm starving!"

"So then let's go to hmm...olive garden?" Koko asked.

"Don't get me wrong, I love olive garden but koko— I'm not even dressed enough to go in a damn restaurant." You deadpannded.

"Then mcdonalds?" Kokonoi said.

"Yeah" you said.

You guys drove to McDonald's. Kokonoi ordered you a cheeseburger (their chicken nuggets don't taste good so—) and fries, meanwhile he didn't order anything for himself except water. The two of you drove to a random park, and sat in the car as you ate.

"Man can I have some water?" You ask Koko.

"Uh no" He said. "Your lips on my drink—gross"

"My lips have been on your dick before what do you mean gross?" You said. "I've litterally made out with you a million times so stfu n give me the damn water"

Koko sighed and handed you the water which you drank. Kokonoi just look infront of him, staring at the lake infront of him. Although it was dark, the cars headlights were pretty bright, making the lake a little bit more visible.

"Yknow Koko..."You said. "You're really pretty" You smiled. "Like really fucking pretty. How come no other girls hit on you at the bar?" You took another sip of water before continuing. "I mean yeah when I first saw you I didn't hit on you but that's because I knew you were way out of my league."

"You're out of my league" He said and looked at you with a grin on his face.

You just laughed at him. "I wish." You smirked. "I'm surprised, you've never picked another girl at the club before. It's as if your in love with me!" You laughed at your own joke. "A girl could dream, am I right? I mean you falling in love with me? Biggest joke of my life—"

"You never shut up do you?" Kokonoi said. He pulled your face in closer to his, kissing you.

At first you were shocked that he randomly kissed you, but you soon just followed after him. You put you hands on his neck, you cold hands sent a small shiver to him. The two of you pulled away.

"Holy fuck" You said. "Car sex?"

"Hell yes doll" Kokonoi said and you both crawled in the back.

You're lips meeting his again as he sits you back on his lap. Your hands moving to his shoulders as his meet the bottom of your shorts, pulling them off.

You grinded yourself on him, teasing him. You open your mouth for koko, he stuck his tounge in. The two of your tongues danced around together in sync. Kokonois hands Ran down your waist to your ass, squeezing it making you moan.

(This sucks I'm srry)

You two pull away from the kiss for air. "Hurry the fuck up n just fuck me" You groaned.

Koko smirked as you started to unbuckle his belt. "You don't even wanna let me prep you first doll?"

"I think I'm wet enough." You said making Koko chuckle.

Freeing his cock out from his pants, you pulled your lacy black thongs to the side, slipping kokos cock in you. Sitting down on his cock made you moan. Just feeling how it stretched your tight velvety walls. His cock twitched from just feeling you.

"So big" you moaned. "You're so big Hajime" You knew saying his name made him turn into putty in your hands.

How you said his name with your voice filled with lust and desire. The way you rode his cock as if there was no tommorow. When you wrapped your arms around his neck, and bounced yourself on his cock. The way you moaned in his ear, how you kissed his chest. When you told him to mark you up, yet when his soft lips met your skin you had already let out the loudest cry.

"Fuck Y/n" He said as you grinded on his cock. "You make me feel so damn good—ah!—shit" He groaned making you even more wet.

"Hajime so good—so good—FUCK!" You almost screamed (no s LMAO). "I'm so close!"

"Same baby—fuck let's cum together, okay?"Koko said. "Want me to cum in your tight pussy?"

"Yeah—" You whimpered, tears almost spilling from your eyes because koko made you feel good.

"Hm?" Koko said. "What do you want me to do baby? Cmon use your big girl words."

"Fuck!" You said moaning. "Fuckin cum in me haji—fill me up with your cum!"

The way he thrusted his hips up, making his cock go even deeper inside of you, hitting all your sweet spots. You looked down, just seeing kokos big fucking cock going in and out of you made you even closer to your climax. Your hands tug on kokos hair, making him moan.

His moans sound as beautiful as music.

He got very flustered from that, but you just kissed his neck, biting and sucking on it, leaving hickeys. You might as well leave hickeys on koko since your torso and up are full of them. You already know after this round kokos gonna beat eat you out, leaving hickeys on your thighs and everything.

"Gotta mark me up to baby?" He joked with a smirk. "Make sure I only belong to one girl in the club, huh?"

"You belong to me Hajime" you said with a grin. "Just as much as I belong to you"

"Shit I'm cumming!" Koko moaned and with one more thrust into you, koko cummed in you.

You cum on his cock, all over it. When you lift your pussy from off him, his cock is drenched in your juices.

"Oh fuck baby look at my cock now! You gonna clean this mess up or should I clean you up first?"

"Fucking shit—" You said.

You both got in the 69 position, your face hovering over his cock while you're pussy dripped into kokos open mouth. "

"My cums dripping outta you, filled you up good, didn't I?" Koko teased before he liked your clit, making you let out a yelp.

You opened your mouth, lowering closer to kokos cock. Your soft lips meeting kokos redish tip, kissing it. You licked all the cum off his cock before fully shoving it in your mouth. Koko groaned as you bobbed your head up and down on his hardness. He curses before sticking his tounge inside you, making you moan on his cock.

"I bet your lips look real good on my cock baby" Koko laughed. "Your so good—making me feel so good—gonna cum Ugh fuck"

Koko continued to eat you out, even sticking two fingers inside you, scissoring your cunt as he licked your sensitive bud over and over again. Fucking his tongue inside you as his digits come out of your tight hole, cover in his cum and your juices. He could just cum at the sight of your pretty pussy all wet like that just from him. Oh how he wants to ruin you so bad right now.

You took his cock out of your mouth, strocking it a few times and covering it in kisses. You sucked the tip, almost making it turn purple. Kokos moans kept getting louder as you did wonders to his cock.

"You gotta really pretty cock Hajime" You said. "So fucking pretty—like you"

And that's what did it.

Kokonoi had squirted cum all over your face. You licked as much as your tongue could reach before you reached your own climax. Your body shaking as you tried to squirm away from koko. He was fucking eating you out still!

He cleaned you up with his tongue before letting you get off him. He quickly pulled you into a kiss. You made out, sharing one another's cum, swishing your tongues around with eachothers before pulling away.

Koko take his phone out, snapping a picture of you, making you look at him weirdly.

"You look so damn good covered in my cum. I think I just found my new lockscreen!" Koko said making your eyes widen.

"No koko that's gonna be embarrassing!" You squealed trying to grab his phone, but he quickly but it in his pocket.

"It's fucking hot" He said.

You grabbed kokos jacket from the passenger seat and used it to wipe your face, hoping to make him a little mad but bro just smiled and laughed.

"Hehe, shit did nothing baby" He said. "I can always buy a new one. And I'll hang this one on display in my living room."

"WHAT?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 602 20
โž  ๐™๐™ค๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š - ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™จ ใ€ฝ๏ธ ๐™“ ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ โžŸ๐™…๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ๐™ฉ๐™, ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๏ฟฝ...
216K 5.3K 14
โ› are you deaf or just annoyingly stupid? โœ Y/n, had always been Takemichi's savior ever since they were kids, but hearing the news of her unfortunat...
494K 20.2K 31
||ORIGINAL SUGARBABY Bonten x Reader|| All the photos included in here as well as the book cover are not my artworks. If you're the artist and you do...