GooseBumps {Love Island 2022}

By Boonannaxdd

COMPLETED in which michael davidson comes in as a bombshell to cause mishap and mayhem in the love island... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-four.
fourty-five.
fourty-six
fourty-seven

fourty-three.

527 27 0
By Boonannaxdd

(love island, episode fifty-three)

___________

the davidson lad woke up the next morning definitely happier than normal, especially when he had the girl he was in love with in his arms as they cuddled before the lights in the bedroom switched on.

"good morning, everybody,"

the two father of the year smiled, "i just hope you can bring indiyah up onto the same level as you," he said playfully to dami, "mike, did you just call me a bad mum? is that what i'm hearing?" she questioned him.

michael chuckled, "nah, you're a cool mum," indiyah looked at them, "sexy mum," she said to michael when his partner's phone went off, "leave it out, someone's just got a text,"

"no, you didn't,"

michael furrowed his eyebrows, "i've got a text," she said to them, "what the hell," indiyah said as the football player sat against his head hard, "paige and michael, it's time for your final date please get ready to leave the villa, hashtag perfect catch, hashtag seas the day,"

the football player rubbed at his eyes, "seas the day," he brought paige into his arms hugging her close to his warm body, "that is so cute," dami cheered his friend on, "paige is going on a da-a-ate," he said making the said girl dance.

"this is all about paige, mike, she's the perfect catch," michael looked at his friends, "what do you think i should wear?" he questioned the lads, "gotta be shorts,"

andrew looked to his closest mate, "you've got a while, mate, paige has got to get ready," he said making michael chuckle at his words.

the davidson lad went for a quick shower coming downstairs into the bedroom, "i am so excited, i am feeling seaside vibes," he said to the beach hut camera, "i'm feeling yacht vibes, i'm so pumped,"

michael went through his wardrobe and looked for a pair of shirts to wear for his and paige's final date, "it's crazy how..my first date was with her and my final one is ending with her," he said as dami pats his friend's shoulder, "seize the day, bro,"

the lads all went to the front of the villa door, michael waiting for his coupled up partner with his refilled water bottle in hand, "whoo!" the islanders cheered as the girl came down the stairs with michael having a memorised smile on his face.

she comes and stands in front of michael with a dreamy smile on her face as the lad leaned down and pecked her lips, "hm, sexy, sexy," he said as he spun her around in a circle, his eyes going to her bum that looked good in that dress.

"have fun!"

the islanders cheered for the couple, where the davidson lad held open the door for his partner going into the taxi.

michael held paige's hand in his as they walked to the yacht that was for them, "oh, my gosh," she said her hand coming to his bicep, "we're literally going on a yacht, can you believe this?"

"i'm buzzing, get me that sailor's hate, i'm the captain now,"

his partner smiled at him as they walked to the yacht, michael helping his partner get into the yacht, "thank you," she said as michael smiled at her, "you ever been on a boat before?" he asked her, "i've been on a boat, not on a romantic one on a date setting, though," she clarified.

"this is what we wanted, wasn't it? a little bit of one on one time," he said smiling at her, "it's so cute isn't it?"

michael hummed as he lead her to the table string the yacht had for them for their final date, "thanks, hon, this is actually adorable," she said as michael sits opposite her, "was this all you?"

the football player put on a flirty smile, "are you joking? i was the captain, wasn't i?" he said making her giggle, "ladies first," he poured her some drink, "cheers to being together from my first proper day," he said to his partner, "you were my first date, and you're my final date in the villa," he said to her with a charming smirk, "this is definitely my favourite one with you,"

she said making michael look at her, "really?" paige nods her head, "a hundred percent and our first date," she said to him as michael put his hand onto the table, his hand going to paige's hand holding her hand in his.

a the two looked into each other's eyes, "i didn't really expect to come in here and find someone from the first date," he said to her, "i thought i was gonna be looking for love for a long time, until i saw you and you just changed my love island experience for me,"

his sunglasses was propped onto the top of his head, "even if everyone was still in the villa, it would be you," she told him as michael smiled at that, "you are the only guy i've ever wanted this much in here," she said to them, "our connection is different,"

michael hummed, "every time we have a bump in the road, it's like there's two magnets pulling us back together," he said, "even when we try to fight it, gravity pulls us back together," he said looking into her gorgeous eyes.

his thumb rubbed over her hand, "i am excited to see where the future will takes us," he admitted to her, "we bounce off of each other and nothing's ever gonna be boring," he said to her, "you could literally leave us in a glass box and we'd literally would manage to get on somehow," his smile was bright, "i'm excited for you to meet my family who i know will be dying to meet you, the girl who's been keeping their boy on his toes," he said making paige chuckle.

"family is a big part of me," he said to his partner, "like my family was supportive of me following my dreams playing football," michael said to her, his thumb rubbing over her knuckles, "i feel the same with my parents, they definitely would be rotting for you, too,"

michael had a charming smile on his face, "i'm happy that in the space of seven weeks, we have gotten to know each other more on a deeper connection," he said looking into her eye, "and say that i have found the girl that i want to spend my time with,"

"aww, you're so cute,"

her hand went to his cheek, as her thumb rubbed over his tanned cheek, their eyes meeting when michael leaned in and pressed his lips against her lips, his hand moving her cheek as well, "i love you,"

"i love you, too,"

michael pulled back from her, as his charming smile was plastered on his lips when he pulled away from her, his thumb wiping off the smudge lipstick from the corner of her lips.

____

"oi-oi!"

the islanders looked to the couple, "have you missed us?" the four couples nod their heads, "you guys have been gone for a minute," her hand came to michael's cheek kissing the football player's lips as she went to the girls and michael went to where the lads sat.

"ooh.." his hand ran through his brunette hair, "so..how did it go, man?" andrew said when michael kept his smile on his face, "we had a little bit of prosecco, chatted and chatted and chatted," he told the lads, "it was unreal, hands down, best date i've ever been on, i'm buzzing, man,"

he told the lads who smiled seeing their friend excited, "my love experience started with her and it's gonna end with her being my girlfriend," he told the lads, "when?"

"when are you gonna ask her?"

michael shrugged his shoulders, "i don't know, lads, i want it to be special and a surprise," he told his four friends, "she's exactly what i have been looking for," he told them, "i'm happy for you, guys," andrew said to his friends.

michael clapped his hand against andrew's hands, "i've got a text!" indiyah said out loud, "indiyah and dami, it's time for your final date, please get ready to leave the villa, hashtag villa la fiesta, hashtag damiyahhh,"

the islanders all cheered, "yeah, boy," michael clapped his hand against dami's hand, "that's right, baby!"

the lads all stood up with michael walking behind his friend into the bedroom, "i thought fiesta was a car," michael hummed at that, "ford fiesta is a car, but it's also party in spanish," davide said clarifying it for the two boys, "you could be going out in a car,"

"most likely,"

davide shook his head at that, "no," the irish lad tried on three outfits when michael nods his head at dami's third outfit, "any questions gonna be asked?" luca asked his friend, "i'll see how i'm feeling, if it's really romantic and it makes sense.."

davide taught dami how to dance as the three lads watched the two lads dance in front of them, "move those hips," andrew and michael both said to their friend.

the islanders all cheering as indiyah came down the stairs, the islanders watching as dami and indiyah walked further and further away for their final date.

____

michael looked to his friends as they sat in the love island garden with michael having his shirt off being in the same shorts he wore for his final date with his partner.

"what would youse two want?" michael asked his fellow friends, "i don't know, to be honest, i'm not really fussed," andrew said to the couple, "just something, like.."

andrew smiled, "i'm happy with anything," he said when tasha looked at paige, "i'm happy with anything just as long as i'm with him," michael smiled at that, "aw! tash,"

"what a melt,"

the two couples chuckled when dami and indiyah came from the flower walk through, "we're back!" michael stands up from the beanbags, "boys," michael went to dami bro hugging him along with andrew.

the lads went to the sun deck, "what can i say, it was like.." dami clapped his hands making the lads chuckle, "he-e-eyy!"

the irish lad sat near to them, michael looking at his friend, "it kept going on, it keeps getting more intensified, you know, the drumming picking up," michael hummed, "we looked down this alleyway and see this row of drummers, they're going as well, man—"

"oh, that's sick,"

dami looked at them, "—it was all these women, I think they're called like, filamencos, oh.." davide said to do it, "so.. did you ask her?" michael asked his friend, "we're boyfriend and girlfriend,"

the irish lad said as michael went on top of his irish friend cheering as the lads all bundled on top of him, "damiyahh, baby,"

ekin's phone went off, "i got a text!" she said out loud, "ekin-su and davide, it's time for your final date, please get ready to leave the villa, hashtag ti amo, hashtag when in rome," ekin said as the islanders cheered.

"ekin, you're best performance yet!"

ekin almost tripped near the lads, "come on, be careful, man, make it to the date," he said as michael chuckled following after his friends into the love island villa.

the islanders all waiting for ekin to come down the stairs clapping their hands, "ekin-su," michael said, "ekin-who?" dami then asked, "ekin, the best performance yet," michael said making dami and luca chuckle.

"enjoy it! enjoy it!"

the turkish and italiam couple walked further and further down the love island platform to their vehicle that was taking them to their date.

____

michael sat with his coupled up partner on the beanbags along with gemma and luca turning his head seeing davide carrying ekin-su into the love island villa, "oh, look,"

"we are back, guys,"

michael clapped his hand against davide's hand bro hugging the italian stallion, smiling at ekin before hugging her in his arms, "debrief for the boys," andrew said as the lads went to the sun deck.

davide said how him and ekin said how they loved each other and spoke about the start of their relationship to where they are now and happy they actually are, "i'm happy for you, man," michael said patting his friend's back.

the islanders all went into the villa getting ready for bed, with the football player going to the bathroom to brush his teeth seeing paige in there.

his smile on his lips as his partner spotted him in the mirror, paige spinning around as her arms went around his shoulders, "best date i've ever been on," he said to her, "best date," she repeated back what he said, as michael nods his head, "every date with you is the best," he said making her smile wide.

they brushed their teeth together before michael went downstairs getting into his shared bed as paige came in a few second after, her arm going over michael's stomach, "goodnight, everyone!"

"goodnight!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 1.1K 16
coming back after five years to love island is something Amani never would've imagined, but what could go wrong? Right? Callum jones x Amani Cruz
6.7K 143 8
in which kassy castillo enters casa & changes one boy head. scott x kassy
356K 3.1K 48
What happens when another girl joins the island to cause chaos among the islanders? Heartbreak and friendships may occur but what will be the outcome...
663K 11.2K 64
Summer of Love is back!