Meeting My Ex Husband

By kbizzaze60

"Don't do this to me Lionel. Am six months pregnant." I begged my husband to not leave me but it seems he had... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Note
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 45

7.1K 107 9
By kbizzaze60

Susan made noodles for Eden but the woman only had two bites before loosing her appetite completely. Anne was at work and did call twice to check up on Eden. Susan had sent Mia to be with her sister's and Eden didn't mind. She wanted little Mia to be as far away as possible from all of this.

Eden stared at the now cold noodles with a blank expression. A quick flash of how her life had completely turned upside down in the past few weeks made her gulp audibly. Susan stayed by her side and tried everything to comfort her but to no avail.

Eden had been avoiding Lionel's calls all day and refused to answer despite Susan saying it might be important. “You know he is also in the video right? He can help you Eden.” Susan began after walking out of her kitchen with cold coffee.

“It's all because of him that this is happening to me. Julian won't even answer my calls and he thinks I purposely hurt him Susan. And everyone out there is calling me a whore and a home wrecker. This...is too much Susan.” Eden bit her lip to hold in her tears but they had already filled her eyes. How was she going to look Mia in the eyes. She knew such scandals were hard to forget in the public's eye but didn't know what else to do.

She would have probably ended it all but Mia's adorable face always held her back. She was tired of all these problems and she was certain they all started the moment Lionel waltzed back into her life. Everything was going wrong in her life thanks to Lionel.

Anger gripped her being and she cursed the day Lionel decided to walk back into her life. She had lost so many things because of him. She had lost a great friend who always stood beside her in all her troubles. She now lost her respect in society and was even scared to walk out of Susan's apartment. She couldn't digest the way the driver who dropped her off at Susan's looked at her.

“How is Mia doing Susan?” Eden asked after wiping her tears. “Mia is fine and having fun with my nephews and nieces. You can trust my sister to take good care of her.” Susan responded and sipped her cold coffee.

“What's on your mind right now?” Susan asked and Eden sighed leaning her head against her hand who had her elbow on the dining table. “Right now am worried about my job. With this scandal out, I would be out of work. Mrs Souqeline wouldn't want her reputation ruined by still hiring me.” Eden spoke with her lips trembling. She knew it was a possibility.

A possibility that she could be fired on the spot although she hadn't received any calls from work. But how could she not worry. She had her hopes and her career set out on this work of hers but now feared she will be jobless again. Susan patted her and only looked at her with worry. How she wished she could help her friend right now.

Eden knew a scandal like this would be non tolerant in the entertainment industry. Having her work under Souqeline condo eventually ruin her brand's reputation and image. She had no one else to help her out of the situation and even switched off her phone. She couldn't bear to check the news as she knew what she was going to see. She had become a star in less than a day and it was all because of Lionel.

She thought if she was drugged then Lionel wasn't and could have refused to sleep with her but he did. He took advantage of her vulnerable state and it turned out that some degenerate was filming them. She shooked her head trying to get those sneering stares off her mind. She and Susan heard some noise outside of Susan's house and both of them moved their head towards the door.

Just then a knock was heard on the door and Eden wondered who was behind the door. The noises got louder and then she heard the one voice she wished not to hear now, if possible not ever again. A frown became visible on her face and anger rushed in afterwards. The knock came again and Susan raced to the door to open it and see Lionel standing behind the door with a bunch of local press outside as well.

“I want to talk to E...” Lionel paused after his eyes settled on Eden who was showing her anger and displeasure in seeing him here. Seeing him in front of her was only making her more annoyed with herself. She was more annoyed that she allowed herself to trust him. She believed he was the one to have them recorded. It was probably his revenge on her for rejecting him that one time.

“Eden. I want to talk...” Eden immediately spoke out cutting his speech. “What more do you want to say now Lionel! Haven't you caused enough damage already in my life? I was doing okay! Everything was fine in my life after you left me three years ago. I was finally getting back up on my feet until you showed up again to ruin everything for me! Why did you return back to ruin me!” Fat tears spilled down from her eyes as she poured out all her emotions.

Lionel felt his heart torn after hearing her words. They were like sharp daggers aiming straight for her heart. He didn't want it like this. He didn't want her to hate him but his fear had come true. Seeing her anger towards him was only making things difficult for him. He was also shocked by the leaked video and how everyone pointed the finger towards her and calling her all sorts of names.

“I...” He swallowed hard and didn't know what to say to ease her pain. To comfort her and tell her that he would be there for her and support her. He was damn heartbroken that she now blamed him for all her misfortunes and most part was right from her side. Ever since he came back, he had destroyed her dreams even know it wasn't on purpose but he did shatter her growing dreams.

“Eden. I think you should hear him out. Believe it or not you two are in that video and targeted. You two can solve this together.” Susan spoke next and Eden huffed out and stared at Susan. She still hadn't figured out since when she started kissing Lionel's feet.

“Susan please! I don't want to see him. Send him away.” Eden folded her arms against her chest and turned her back towards Lionel. Lionel frowned and walked into the house not caring less what she thought right now slamming the door behind him with a thud.

“I don't give a damn what you think now Eden and am not leaving here until we talk.” Lionel spoke and Eden knew that tone of his meant he wasn't going to move from his spot. “Just have a talk with him girl.” Susan smiled slightly at Eden who only let out a loud and an irritated sigh.

She didn't speak and simply walked out of the living area. “Follow her Lionel. Don't think I've completely forgotten what you made my friend go through but I see you want to change so... you can start by helping her fix this issue.” Susan let out a small smile and Lionel smiled widely before walking after Eden.

Lionel walked into the next room and found Eden with her back towards him. “Speak up and leave. If possible leave for ever.” Her sharp words were hurting Lionel and he swallowed it with a deep inhalation. He did deserve all her harsh words and treatments. He licked his lips and nodded taking in her anger.

“I know that am partly to bl...” Lionel paused when Eden interrupted him with a question. “Why did you do this? It was you who placed the camera in the room right?” She turned around to look at Lionel directly in the eyes. Lionel was too shocked and appalled after Eden's accusations hit his eardrums.

“What did you just say? Am responsible for recording us having sex in a closed bedroom? Are you seriously blaming me for that Eden?” Lionel tried his best not to be irked. Even though he held himself responsibility for all her problems, he still couldn't believe she accused him of such. It was something intimate for both of them and something passionate for him. He didn't know about her in her drugged state but last night was one of the best nights of his life.

“And why the hell would I do that Eden? I know you're upset with me but don't let your anger cloud your sense of judgement. Am also in the video, it's not just you alone. I seriously don't understand you. Why will I even do this?” Eden huffed out along with a bitter chuckle.

“For revenge what else? Because I chose Julian over you. I didn't want to be with you and neither will I want to be with a disgusting man like you who would stoop so low to have me.” Eden spat out and gasped when Lionel grabbed a hold of her arm in a tight grip.

She stared into his brown eyes that was filled with two emotions. Anger and above all sadness. How could she think of him in that way. He was a horrible man in their marriage and ruined everything but he wasn't a lowly man to stoop to the accusations she was throwing at him. His heart was even more pained after she accused him again of planning to record their intimacy.

He slightly gritted his teeth and looked into her bright emerald eyes. He sucked in a huge amount of air and closed his eyes trying to calm down his nerves. He opened his eyes to look into her now  frightened ones. “You know me so well Eden. You know am a lot of things but never a lowly man.”

Eden inhaled sharply. “I thought I did know you Lionel. I thought I knew everything about you. I trusted you and believed you would never hurt me but you did. You always did and I tolerated everything with a smile. I didn't believe you would hurt me but you did so am not surprised if you're behind all of this to rub your manly ego.” She had tears streaming down her eyes and Lionel loosened his grip on her arms after seeing her in tears.

His features instantly softened and raised a finger to wipe her tears and she didn't resist. She kept on staring at him as he wiped away her tears before facing her intently. “Am responsible for you having this misconceptions about me. And I will end all of these. No one will call you names my red haired and I promise you this.” Even though Eden didn't want to believe his words, her heart quickly believed him.

She looked away once she figured out she was staring at him for longer than normal. She coughed out audibly before Lionel let go of her and silence evaded the room. “I'll leave... And say hi to Mia for me.” With that Lionel left the room leaving Eden's heart to run around in turmoil. She hugged herself tightly and sat on the bed thinking about what happened last night.

Even how much she tried to not think about it, she couldn't help but ponder on all the details and events that occurred last night. It was quite vivid in her mind but she could recollect some details. She held her face in embarrassment knowing she was the one to jump with her arms unto him. She was the one to initiate their sex encounter.

Her cheeks turned bright red with more embarrassment recalling how she was on edge and impatient to rip off his clothes off of him. She cursed herself for being vulnerable in front of Lionel and revealing what she truly felt inside. She even cursed the person more who got her drugged last night.

“What are you thinking about now girl?” Eden turned her face towards the door to see Susan standing by the door. Eden gulped and held her cheeks still feeling the heat she was getting from recollecting last night's of passion. She heard Susan chuckle before she asked. “So...you two had a happy night?” Eden widened her eyes and stood up abruptly.

“What are you saying Susan? Y-you watched it?” Eden said and didn't know why she was beginning to feel breathless. Susan immediately raised both her hands in the air shooking her head. “No no! I didn't but I did hear that you two had something romantic. But that's not the point here but something else. Did you enjoy being with him last night?”

Eden gulped and began to fiddle with her hands. Deep down she knew the truth and it was screaming from her heart but she refused to accept it. Last night had confirmed what she was feeling but she dared not to say it out nor accept it. It felt wrong for her to accept that especially if she was yet to clear things with Julian.

Her mind went to Julian again and her heart shattered recalling how he insulted her character. She never thought she would loose an amazing friend because of her selfishness. She blinked and came back to her senses when she felt her shoulders being tapped by Susan.

“Hey now girl? Don't avoid my questions. Tell me.” She turned Eden around and made her face her. Eden gulped again and honestly didn't want to remember last night at all. She didn't want to recall his hands on her thighs and thrusting deep inside her or when he evaded her mouth with his securing her in his arms. His scent crushing her entire senses as she melted away underneath him. Stop Eden!

She shooked her head again. “I didn't enjoy it Susan! I was drugged and...couldn't remember anything.” Eden replied and Susan gave her the look that she didn't buy her story. Eden sighed and walked past her. “And I'll appreciate it if you don't bring up the topic anymore.” She left the room and took in some air before placing both her hands on either sides of her waist.

She thought of Susan's question and asked herself whether she enjoyed Lionel making love to her. She knew the answer from within. She knew that she enjoyed his touch. His lips against hers. The way he made her entire body surrender and succumb to him. Only he had that unknown power over her and she hated herself for still feeling that way about him after everything he did to her.

Even though she decided to admit she liked being with him last night but could she ever forget how many times he humiliated her? Could she ever erase all the hardships and pain he had given her three years ago and even after he left her before she began to pick up the leftover pieces of her life back? And the worse of all, could she ever forget how easy it was for him to walk out on her and their marriage and marry another woman soon after? Didn't he feel any love for her before deciding to end everything they had built together?

All these played in her mind and no matter how hard she fought with her feelings, she couldn't accept nor forgive his betrayal. She simply couldn't.

-

Please vote and the next will be updated soon. And also check my other work on Goodnovel. HIS HEARTBROKEN WIFE. it's ongoing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 12.4K 74
"Get out," I said in a firm voice, but it shook a bit at the end. The muscles in his jaw tensed when I said that. Instead of getting out, he closed t...
105K 2.8K 12
'Mam , it seems that you're pregnant"Doctor Johnson spoke while looking down at his clipboard . My eyes grew huge as Tip gave me a death look . "I fe...
4.9M 116K 24
" I have moved on in my life..... Why don't you too ?? I moved on the moment I walked out " that seemed to anger him even more. His hold on my wrist...
1.6K 13 11
My name is Axel Thorn. i'm the big CEO of a billion dollar company. I'm arrogant, a major player, and I can get any woman I want. I never wanted a se...