ð’ðžðąðē 𝐁ðĒð­ðœðĄ- 𝐌𝐞𝐠ðŪ...

By carriegurl56

"ð“Ēð“ąð“Ū'𝓞 𝓷ð“ļð“―ð“ąð“ē𝓷𝓰 ð“ĩð“ēð“īð“Ū 𝓊 𝓰ð“ēð“ŧð“ĩ 𝔂ð“ļð“ū'ð“ŋð“Ū ð“Ūð“ŋð“Ūð“ŧ 𝓞ð“Ūð“Ū𝓷 ð“Ŧð“Ūð“Ŋð“ļð“ŧð“Ū 𝓝ð“ļð“―ð“ąð“ē𝓷𝓰 𝔂ð“ļ... More

Info
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-11-
-12-
-13-

-10-

313 21 0
By carriegurl56

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today was mine and Bachira's date and honestly this might of been the first time in a long while that I've been on a date (Y/n's only ever had one date).

But anyway, as I got ready I was paying extra care to every single thing I did, which resulted in a half-hour shower that had me gasping for air by the end of it.

After that, I washed my face and did my hair before getting dressed and doing makeup.
Hair and fit check

"Damn I look like a glazed donut," I say to myself while looking at myself through my full-body mirror.

After getting a few pictures and getting Aryu's approval along with the girls, there was a knock on my door.

"Hey Shug" I smiled, taking to look Bachira over, seeing he had dressed up pretty well, his grown-out hair pulled back at the top, his bangs being left alone while the blonde at the back of his hair was more visible now.
Bachira's fit

"Hey Gorgeous, you look good" Bachira compliments with his contagious smile.

'gorgeous? Alright then'

"Thank you, but I see you can clean up nice too" I grinned "Yeah it took me a while to put this together" "Well you did good" I nodded before seeing Bachira reach his hand out for me.

"Anyways let's get this date started" "Lead the way," I say as we leave my apartment, heading out to Bachira's car.

"Shug..." "Yeah?" "The glitter from last week is still on the seat," I say, instantly feeling bad.

"So? That just lets people know whose seat it belongs to" Bachira shrugged as I got in.

"How sweet" I joked, a light laugh coming from me just as Bachira started the car.

"Anyways where are we going?" I asked "Somewhere" was Bachira's only answer, the suspicion making my smile drop.

"Really Meguru?" I say with a flat tone "Yes really" he answered with a grin, knowing that I was a bit annoyed.

But anyway I decided to hold out, knowing that whatever Meguru was planning was probably something interesting.

After some driving, I looked up to see an art museum that, from the banner at the entrance, was having its exclusive grand opening tonight.

"A grand opening?" I asked, not thinking Meguru could get tickets on short notice like this.

"Yep, but you haven't seen the best part" The boy smiled as we got out of the car, the two of us walking in to see a few people walking around, a catering table of snacks and drinks against the wall as well.

But we had walked passed all of that to wherever Meguru wanted to go, eventually walking into another art gallery.

"Wow, these are so pretty" I smiled once getting a chance to look at a painting.

"Thanks, it's my mom's art" Meguru revealed, the news a pleasant surprise.

"Really? She's amazing" I smiled while walking over to another large painting, shocked to see something dancing on the edge of realism and make-believe.

"Yeah, she gave me the tickets after saying girls like art" Meguru explained, his words making me smile at how sweet they were.

"Well your mom's right, these are amazing," I say, truly meaning those words as we kept looking at each piece, Meguru taking some pictures of me before we decided to leave to get food.

Of course, we didn't go to a normal restaurant and ended up at a pretty nice restaurant and somehow some paparazzi were waiting there, my attention turning towards Bachira.

"I guess the paparazzi wanted to see how beautiful you are too" The man grinned at me as he pulled up to the valet, quickly getting out while I took the short few seconds to smile to myself before Bachira opened the car door for me, helping me out.

Now that I was out of the car I was able to hear the journalists and photographers asking if we were on a date and if Bachira was planning on dating me.

"Well I hope he decides to, it'd be a real shame if I left this date single still," I say, feeling Bachira's hand on my waist.

"Trust me Beautiful, you won't be leaving single" Bachira stated just before we had gone inside the restaurant, Bachira gave the hostess his name before we were being led off to our table.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Once the two were seated and ordered their drinks, the conversation continued with Y/n telling a story, Bachira giving her his full attention without interruption, a shock for some.

But as she talked, unaware of just how much she was talking, Y/n was oblivious to the gaze in Bachira's eyes as he watched and listened.

"Oh my bad Shug, I've been talking this whole time" Y/n apologized "You shouldn't apologize, I like hearing you talk" Bachira smiled, the man seeing a smile pull onto Y/n's lips from his words.

Eventually, their food came around and the two were still focused on each other.

"You know, you look handsome right now" Y/n smiled, her words coming straight from the heart, those words also making a glint in Bachira's eyes as he looked at her.

"Just like how you look gorgeous right now," Bachira says with his heartfelt words dripping in pure truth, Y/n's face going hot as she smiles, the comment that she was supposed to be used to having a different tone when coming from Bachira.

"I don't think I'm gonna make it, all this blushing is making my face hurt" Y/n joked as she continued to eat, Bachira's attention on her full lips.

"Well what can I say, I'm pretty charming" the man jokes, getting a bubbly laugh from Y/n "Very charming"

Eventually after finishing their food plus sharing dessert, the two had left, Bachira taking Y/n back home for the night.

"Thank you for tonight, I had a lot of fun with you," Y/n says with a bright smile as Bachira parks his car.

"Yeah I had fun too, I always do when I'm with you" he confesses while amber eyes look over at Y/n with pure adoration.

"Well, we can hang out a lot more if you ask me the magic question" Y/n teased, leaning in just the slightest bit, Bachira believing she had the entire universe in those eyes.

"Well, will you be my girlfriend, Y/n?" Bachira finally asked, seeing a smile show on Y/n.

"Of course Meguru" she smiled before pulling Bachira into a deep kiss, nearly knocking his breath away as he kissed back, a hand already finding its way between Y/n's thighs, his cold fingers making Y/n shiver.

But after feeling Bachira's hand grip her thigh, Y/n had finally pulled away.

"Slow down Shug, we'll get to that other stuff soon" "What if I want to now though?" Bachira asked, suddenly seeming to tower over Y/n.

"Whew, you are an only child, so impatient" Y/n mocked, trying to cover up the fact that her face was on fire at this point.

"Of course, and don't forget I'm an egoist" he grins before getting out of the car with Y/n, holding her things as they made their way into the luxury penthouse building.

Some more flirting had occurred and by now none of the staff or tenants were phased by the presence of Bachira as he and Y/n went into the elevator.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Eventually, we made it back to my penthouse, Bachira and I now standing in my doorway, the two of us not ready to leave the other.

"Well thank you again for tonight, you were really sweet Shug," I say with a smile as I play with my nails that would soon need a fill.

"I'll be sweeter than sugar for you," Bachira said, the two of us instantly beginning to laugh at his words.

"Anyways you should start heading home, you need the rest," I say once catching my breath "You already want me to leave, Gorgeous?" Bachira says with a fake pained expression as I rolled my eyes, being caught off guard as I was pulled into a hug, Bachira's lips also finding mine.

This time the kiss was sweeter, hints of happiness and light smiles being twisted into it before we had pulled away.

"Well, I'll see you later, have a good night Meguru" "Yeah, and goodnight gorgeous" Bachira grinned as I made my way inside, instantly texting Tatia and Brooklyn about the date as I got ready for bed, the three of us talking about it practically all through the night till we had fallen asleep for the night.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1472

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.9K 4K 48
"𝓐𝓷𝓰ð“Ūð“ĩ, ð“ļð“ą-ð“ļð“ą-ð“ļð“ą-ð“ļð“ą 𝓚𝓷ð“Ū𝔀 𝔂ð“ļð“ū 𝔀ð“Ūð“ŧð“Ū 𝓞ð“đð“Ū𝓎ð“ē𝓊ð“ĩ ð“Ŋð“ŧð“ļð“ķ ð“―ð“ąð“Ū ð“ķð“ļð“ķð“Ūð“·ð“― 𝓘 𝓞𝓊𝔀 𝔂ð“ļð“ū (ð“Ē𝓊𝔀 𝔂ð“ļð“ū)" ę§ð‚ð€ð”ð“ðˆðŽ...
2.9K 286 17
❛❛ Your wits do not impress me thus far. ❜❜ SHOEI BAROU / FEM READER
14.9K 614 13
"𝓘𝓷 ð“―ð“ąð“Ū 𝓷ð“ēð“°ð“ąð“―, 𝓘 ð“ĩð“ēð“Ū 𝓊𝓷𝓭 ð“ĩð“ļð“ļð“ī ð“ūð“đ ð“Šð“― 𝔂ð“ļð“ū ð“Ķð“ąð“Ū𝓷 ð“―ð“ąð“Ū ð“ķð“ļð“ŧ𝓷ð“ē𝓷𝓰 𝓎ð“ļð“ķð“Ū𝓞, 𝓘 ð”€ð“Šð“―ð“Žð“ą 𝔂ð“ļð“ū ð“ŧð“ē𝓞ð“Ū ð“Ģð“ąð“Ūð“ŧ...
17.5K 618 12
DESIRE. ", - > "ð—ķð—ŧ 𝘄ð—ĩð—ķ𝗰ð—ĩ 𝘆/ð—ŧ ð—đ/ð—ŧ, ð—īð—ē𝘁𝘀 ð—ķð—ŧ𝘃ð—ķ𝘁ð—ēð—ą 𝘁𝗞 ð—ĩð—ēð—đð—― 𝗘ð—ī𝗞 𝗚ð—Ūð—ŧð—Ūð—īð—ķð—ŧð—ī 𝘁ð—ĩð—ē ð—ģð—Ū𝗰ð—ķð—đð—ķ𝘁ð—ķð—ē𝘀, 𝗚ð—ēð—ē𝘁ð—ķð—ŧïŋ―...