π†π‡πŽπ’π“πˆπ„ ➯ bnha ✘ child...

By imn0tfunny

"πƒπŽπ'𝐓 π“πŽπ”π‚π‡ πŒπ„, πˆπŒπ€ π†π‡πŽπ’π“πˆπ„!" ➽ 𝐀 π‚π‡πˆπ‹πƒ π–πˆπ“π‡ 𝐀 ππ‹π€ππŠπ„π“ π–πˆπ“π‡ π‡πŽοΏ½... More

I N F O + P R O L O G U E
ONE πŸ‘» SWIRLY BREAD
TWO πŸ‘» YELLOW MAN
THREE πŸ‘» MIMIKYU
FOUR πŸ‘» Y/N PROTECTION SQUAD
SIX πŸ‘» LOOK WHAT THE WOLFIE DRAGGED IN
SEVEN πŸ‘» DR. GHOSTIE AND ROCKHEAD
EIGHT πŸ‘» SAVED
NINE πŸ‘» GRAVEYARD
πŸ‘»Y/NπŸ‘»
πŸŽ„MERRY CHRISTMAS, GHOSTIEπŸŽ„
TEN πŸ‘»BLUE AND RED
ELEVEN πŸ‘» WHEN YOU'RE A BAD GHOSTIE

FIVE πŸ‘» BUNBUN

6.1K 344 67
By imn0tfunny

Yosh! Another successful scare!

Y/N smiled happily as they skipped away from their targets giddily. They basically had stars in their eyes as they hugged the flimsy green snack in their hands. They smiled at it, excitedly. They hadn't seen this kind of treat before.

Y/N didn't think they were going to get anything today, to be honest.

Y/N was unlucky today. They had woken up late today, which threw off everything. The swirly bread shop was closed and their shoes were all broken. They felt like crying a lot earlier, but Wolfie would always lick their face, making them laugh.

Wolfie was right.

No crying!

Ghosties can't cry!

So, Y/N and Wolfie went out, looking for a new target.

Of course, they got tired before they could find one and took a nice nap.

But when they got up, they saw two people to scare!

So Ghostie did their thing!

"BOO! IMA GHOSTIE!"

"Aww~!"

At first, Y/N was a little worried that they scared them too much, because they didn't give them any snacks at first. They said something about "no shoes" and "homeless" and "poor child."

Now Y/N didn't understand any of that.

But they did understand that the guy gave her all these tasty green snacks.

They gotta show Wolfie!

"Wolfie, Wolfie! Look it!"

Y/N hurriedly ran to their tall wild animal companion, holding up the green snacks. The ghost child hugged Wolfie, basically sinking into his plush fur. The wolf nuzzled into Y/N's touch, letting out an affectionate whimper.

Y/N pulled away from the hug, showing off the green snacks to her friend with a bright look on their face, which was still hidden behind the sheet.

"See? See? I got us some green snacks!" Y/N exclaimed.

Wolfie blinked before looking at the 'green snacks.' They were flimsy and seemed thinner than anything the wolf has ever seen. They seemed to have something on it, another human? Not to mention, it had human language on it to.

Was this really a snack?

No, Wolfie, it's not a snack.

It's what humans call ✨ M O N E Y ✨

Oh, and it's not edible. It's literally paper.

"Here, we can share this one!" Y/N exclaimed, pulling out a 1000 yen dollar. "Thank you for the food~!"

They slipped the dollar underneath their blanket and took a bite out of the paper, almost stumbling as they did. It wasn't very chewy.

"Bleh!" Y/N exclaimed, nearly spitting out the dollar immediately. "Ugh, it tastes nothing like swirly bread!"

That's because it's money, dear Y/N.

Wolfie smelled it and immediately gave it a look of disgust. It smelled like unclean human fingers. Disgusting.

"Aww, those targets gave me the weird snacks." Y/N frowned and puffed out their cheek in displeasure. "That's so mean!" They stomped their foot.

Wolfie copied their gesture, stomping his paw and growling.

"Ahahahahahaha~!"

Laughter boomed from back of the alleyway, earning Y/N and Wolfie's attention. Wolfie immediately growled harshly and jumped in front of Y/N in a protective manor. Y/N gently clutched Wolfie's fur.

"Aww, that's so mean of you, puppy~!" The voice pouted. "I thought we were all friends here, so no need to be so aggressive~" The footsteps came closer, with some cheeky laughter coming from the person.

"Huh? I can't see you!" Y/N informed the person, confusion laced in their voice.

"Oopsies~! Sorry, Ghostie-chan~!" The person apologized before stepping into the light. "How about now~?"

Y/N let out a small gasp as their (e/c) eyes made contact with the person.

A girl emerged from the shadows with a cheerful, yet sinister grin. She had golden eyes and light ash blonde hair, wrapped on the sides of her head in very, messy buns. She had a school girl outfit and pink blush on her face.

"BunBun!" Y/N exclaimed, excitedly as they ran over to the blond with a happy grin. They jumped into the girl's arms, startling the older one a bit.

Himiko Toga couldn't stop her wide grin sprouting on her face.

"Hehe, I'm so happy you remember me, Ghostie-chan~!" Toga cheered, happily as she hugged the child, tightly.

"Of course I remember you, BunBun!" Wolfie walked over to the two and nudged Toga's arm, all the hostility gone.

"Hiya, puppy!" Toga cooed as she ran her fingers through his silver fur.

"BunBun, guess what? I got some weird snacks, and they don't taste good to me. Do you want some?" Y/N offered, holding out the bitten money for Toga to take. Toga looked puzzled before grinning widely.

"Hahahahaha~! Ghostie-chan, you're so cute~!" She laughed. "No, I'm not hungry, buutttt, I know some people who would looove to have some, hehe~!"

Y/N was, at first, confused before realization hit them. Y/N gasped before visibly lighting up.

"Stitches and Handsy?!"

"Stitches and Handsy~"

"GHOSTIE!!!"

"DOUBLES!!!"

Twice ran towards Ghostie, arms wide open as the child ran straight into his arms, copying the gesture. The masked dude clasped the little one in his arms in sheer happiness, practically bouncing in excitement.

Toga laughed as she had just opened the door to the hideout and the first thing that happened was this.

"I didn't miss you at all," and then, "I totally missed you!" Y/N laughed at Twice as they hugged him.

"Hi, hi, Doubles! I missed you lots!" Y/N told the man, making him dramatically slam his hand against his chest as it was to stop him from dying of cuteness.

"See that?! I'm the favorite, guys!!" Twice exclaimed, pridefully.

"Yeah, right. That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard." Another voice spoke up, making Y/N look to them before grinning.

"Ah! Stitches!" Y/N jumped away from Twice, making the man wide eyed and fall to the ground, depressed. Wolfie went over to comfort him, making the guy bawl tears. The ghost kid ran up to a certain black haired man with a grin.

Dabi smiled at them, kneeling down to give them their head pat.

"Hey, kiddo. Been scaring people lately?"

"Uh huh!" Y/N beamed, happy of approval.

"Toga, what have I told you about bringing Y/N to the hideout without telling me?" Kurogiri scolded the blonde. "They shouldn't be around broken glass."

"Hi, Misty!" Y/N beamed as they waved, happily.

"Hello, Y/N, I'm happy to see you." Kurogiri smiled.

"Why is Y/N here?" Spinner asked, a raised eyebrow.

"Hiya, Iggy."

"PFFT- THAT WAS SO DEAD!!"

"Hahahaha, Spinner's the least favorite, hands down!!"

"Shut up!"

"I was wondering what all this commotion was about but it looks like my favorite little visitor is here!" Mr. Compress exclaimed as he smiled at Y/N behind his mask.

"Ooh, Top hat!"

"Look at the tone change, Spinner."

"Ahaha~!"

"I hate you guys so fucking much."

"Can you all shut the fuck up?" Shigaraki chided as he walked out from the back, scratching the nape of his neck. "Like damn, you selfish bitches, Y/N hasn't gotten to say anything other than 'hi' because your dumbasses can't shut up."

"Says the asshole who just went on a full rant."

"Shut your stupid ass up, Dabi."

"Handsy!" Y/N skipped over to Shigaraki in sheer glee, ignoring all the profanity. Shigaraki picked the child up, holding up only his pinky to not disintegrate them.

"Hey, kid."

"He changed tones real fast."

"I was just about to say that."

"Do you guys want to die?"

"Ghostie, Ghostie! Who's your favorite?!"

Y/N turned to look at Twice from their comfortable spot of being in Dabi's lap, playing with his warm hands.

"My favorite? Wolfie!" They exclaimed, happily. The wolf proceeded to send everyone in the room a cocky smirk.

"Damn, we just got outmatched by a wolf."

"What are you looking at, you mutt?"

"No, no! I mean, other than Wolfie! Who's your favorite? It's definitely me, right?!" Twice asked, pointing to himself as if telling them to say him.

"It definitely isn't Spinner."

"Shut up, you don't know that!"

"Twice, I find it cute that you really believe that. It's clearly me." Mr. Compress laughed, patting Twice's shoulder.

"Wah?! No way!"

"Yes, 'no way' is correct. Y/N barely even hangs out with you. They're usually over here with me." Kurogiri stated, an unamused look being directed towards his comrade.

"Damn, even Kurogiri knows it's not you, hahaha~!"

"Don't be stupid. It's obvious that they like me the most." Shigaraki stated, leaning against the counter.

"Okay, are all you blind? They are literally sitting in my lap. By choice." Dabi pointed out.

"Likely story."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I don't see any Y/N's in your lap. Do you?"

"You know what, you burnt chicken nugget-"

And so the bickering began. Y/N walked over to Wolfie when Dabi stood up and blinked at the chaos around them. They felt themselves getting picked up and looked to see Toga, beaming at them.

"Hehe~ It's okay, Ghostie-chan~! I know I'm your favorite, you don't have to reassure me~!" Toga stated as she snuggled into the little kid, making them giggle.

"BunBun, that tickles!" Y/N laughed.

"Hey! Toga's over there trying to cheat her way into the favorite spot!"

"Shameful."

"Toga, respectfully, kill yourself."

"I, disrespectfully, decline."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 996 23
"π•Šπ•žπ•šπ•π•–. 𝕀π•₯ π•ƒπ• π• π•œπ•€ 𝔹𝕖π•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•†π•Ÿ 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
169K 5.5K 46
Soulmate AU one-shots and two-shots - character x reader, maybe character x character if requested. [Requests currently CLOSED!] All reader characte...
1.3M 51.2K 57
❦ ➜ ❝𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 [𝐘/𝐍]-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍?❞ ❝𝐁𝐎𝐎...❞ ➜ π“π«πžπ¦π›π₯𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐧 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐬𝐑𝐞 𝐬π₯𝐨𝐰π₯𝐲 𝐩π₯𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐭�...
47.8K 414 22
a collection of bnha oneshots / imagines :) > some headcannons and preferences too requests open! fluff, angst, lime, crack and others! (no smut, so...