Under The Stars | Bang Chan F...

By Joybananamilk

A Stray Kids AU Fanfiction. ﹒⪩⪨﹒Themes !! • Zombie Apocalypse ° Mafia Groups and Rivalries • Romance, Thrill... More

Intro - Author's Notes
Chapter 1: Birthday
Chapter 2: Him
Chapter 3: Boxer
Chapter 4: Ring Ring Ring
Chapter 5: Rooftop
Chapter 6: Break In
Chapter 7: Mansion
Chapter 8: New Home
Chapter 9: The Plan
Chapter 10: Flight
Chapter 12: Blueprint
Chapter 13: RRS
Chapter 14: Back in Korea
Chapter 15: SSICK
Chapter 16: Perfect Dress
Chapter 17: TMT
Chapter 18: Improvement
Chapter 19: Date
Chapter 20: Mixtape: Oh
Chapter 21: Mixtape #1
Chapter 22: Mixtape #2
Chapter 23: Mixtape #3
Chapter 24: Mixtape #4
Chapter 25: 4419
Chapter 26: Red Lights
★ New Characters !!
Chapter 27: HP BDAY
Chapter 28: Booster
Chapter 29 : A Different Perspective
Chapter 30: Back Door
Chapter 31: Skills Put to The Test
Chapter 32: Baby Steps
Chapter 33: Drive
Chapter 34: Haven
Chapter 35: The Tortoise?
★ appreciation note
★ Special Chapter: Movie Night ★
Chapter 36: And The Hare
Chapter 37: Uncover?
Chapter 38: The Truth
Chapter 39: Halloween
Chapter 40: Progress Further P1
Chapter 41: Progress Further P2
Chapter 42: Levanter
Chapter 43: Double Knot
ೃ⁀➷
Chapter 44: Leave

Chapter 11: Australia

437 6 30
By Joybananamilk

August 2nd, 1:47am

Chan shook me lightly to wake me up. It was almost time for the jet to land. I fastened my seatbelt as the light went off for it.

"Chan, where are we landing exactly?" Han asked while looking out the window.

"JYP had a secluded area prepared for us where we can land. From there, we'll go to a hotel." Chan explained, sitting up straight as the jet started to descend. I hated this part of the flight.

It felt so weird when the plane or jet would just start to fly in a diagonal way. At least I wasn't facing away from the front like Han and Lee Know were.

"I'll get my own room, right?" I raised my eyebrows at Chan.

Chan chuckled and nodded. "Of course you are, you need your privacy."

- ,,

The jet landed and we all got out, including the team of bodyguards. I can't believe they had so many bodyguards, and that's not even all of them. There were like 34 here with us.

Lee Know suddenly stopped us from walking any further away from the jet. "I heard something." The area was pretty secluded. It was surround by trees but it also had a big area where the jet could land.

We waited for a bit to hear anything else but nothing happened. "I'm sure it's just a squirrel or whatever, Lee Know." Chan shrugged it off and we continued to walk.

A car wasn't prepared to pick us up so we had to walk through the woods first before getting to the city and then a hotel.

We were walking on a trail and suddenly, a bullet shot right near Han. "Holy shit."

Everyone stopped walking. "Guns out!" The bodyguards got in a circle, surrounding us and facing the secluded forest with their guns out.

Chan loaded his gun and looked around.

"Ya think TMT found us?" Jeongin asked, loading his gun as well. Seungmin got some smoke bombs from his backpack just in case we had to make a run for it. Why didn't JYP just prepare a car for us? Cheap headass.

Lee Know put his fists up, ready to fuck up anyone. And then there they were. A bunch of men dressed in black and yellow coming towards us. "Surrender now or face the consequences, SKZ!"

"You fucking wish." Changbin yelled and then came the attack.

"Run! Spread out now!" Chan yelled and everyone ran for it. I know it sounds dumb but it was a way for the opponent gang to get split too, making them more vulnerable.

I made a run for it into the woods. Good thing I had a gun with me in my cargo pants. Hyunjin had given it to me just in case. And no, I didn't have a holster.

"There's the girl, get her! You guys, get the guys." I started getting chased by seven fucking men! And they were fast as fuck. I was going to need Sonic's speed at this point.

I took my gun out and loaded it frantically as I ran as fast I could. "Fucking give it up, girl!" They sounded like those guys on the streets that would holler at you on any given night. Man I hated those guys.

I turned around and pointed my gun at them, running backwards. Wasn't the smartest decision but I needed to keep my pace. Where the fuck are the others?

I halted and they started to walk towards me slowly. "The fuck you gonna do? Shoot all seven of us?" One of the guys asked, making the rest laugh and chuckle like cocky idiots. I wanted to kick their balls so hard. And that's when I started to scream like a maniac and charge at them.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH"

"Holy fuck, that chick's crazy, back up!" Two of the men ran away which gave me a chance to get to the others.

I jumped onto the tall one's back and hit his head with my gun. I don't give a fuck if I give him a concussion, he messed with the wrong bitch.

"Ow! Jacob, help me!"

Another guy tried to pull me off but I kicked him backwards in the abdomen, making him fall. I shot the tall guy's leg and made him drop before getting off.

"Crazy bitch!" A third guy charged at me and I grabbed him by the arms and threw him to the side. I'm a boxer but I could totally pass as a wrestler if I got the chance.

I stomped on that guy's back and blew his back up with my gun, literally.

The second guy charged at me, making me elbow him in the armpit before a fourth guy came after me from the front. I kicked him in the dick and he hissed, holding his crotch and stumbling around.

"Mom..mommy!! Oh my poor balls.."

I grabbed the second guy from behind me and body slammed him onto the tall guy. God, I wish I knew their names so I wouldn't have to keep saying guy. I heard a crack, one of them probably broke their backs. Where'd the fifth guy go?

"HELP! HELP!!"

I turned around and saw Chan beating the fuck out of the fifth guy. No mercy.

After beating that guy to a pulp, Chan walked over to me. "You alright, Y/n?" I nodded my head before he took my hand and suddenly made a run with me. I was confused at why we were suddenly running and then I looked back and saw a shit ton of other men chasing after us.

Holy fuck, what kind of army is this? We ran so fucking fast, my legs went numb.

"Come on, we can make it to the others if we run fast enough!" I was starting to lose my breath. How was I supposed to not fall behind in this? Even if Chan was holding my hand, I slowed down. And that's when Chan stopped suddenly and then hauled me onto his back. He started to run quickly while carrying me on his back. "Woo! Free piggyback ride!"

Chan scoffed, obviously annoyed at my response. Yet he looked determined with a serious look on his face.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his hands under my legs so I wouldn't fall off. "You're running so fast, I feel like I'm riding a horse!" Wait. That did not come out right.

Chan laughed loudly. I embarrassed myself completely while we're literally getting chased. "You wanna ride something better than a horse!?" Chan shouted and I smacked him on the back of the head, earning a scowl from him.

After a while of running and twists and turns, we finally got to the members, running out of the forest.

Chan kept carrying me even though I said I could walk. I'm so sure he'll get severe back pain after. He was sweating a lot, but he oddly didn't smell bad. His cologne wasn't wearing off at all from the sweat.

"You sure you don't want to let me carry her instead?" Hyunjin raised an eyebrow and Chan shook his head.

"You guys shouldn't be carrying me at all!" I protested and Chan held onto me tighter, obviously not wanting to let me down.

"It doesn't matter if you want us to or not, we're going to treat you like the princess you are." I raised an eyebrow at Han and he immediately looked away. How's he gonna call me a princess when he's basically the babygirl of the group? I saw how they treat him!

"What happened to those TMT guys?" I asked and Changbin chuckled. "The bodyguards took care of most of them. But some got away."

I nodded. "Probably. I didn't kill anyone so they could've gotten up and went back to wherever they came from."

Seungmin hummed. "That's good actually. You shouldn't kill anyone unless it's needed, even if they're your opponent."

Chan hummed as well, agreeing and nodding his head.

"Why though? Wouldn't it be better to kill them off?"

Felix shook his head. "No, that'll just cause more conflict between rivals. Even if we're not mates, we can't kill each other over small instances."

Chan nodded once more. "If you kill someone over something small, it could be taken as an invitation for 'war'. That's why we have to be careful when shooting at people. We don't want to hit serious organs or any other important parts of the body that you need for functioning. For example, the brain, the heart, the stomach, lungs. It's very important that we know the anatomy of the human body, and maybe even animals in some cases, just so we don't make a mistake."

I nodded in acknowledgement. I guess now I know I can't be that reckless with a gun. They'll give me more training at least. Wait, training. I tapped Chan on the shoulder, earning a hum from him which meant he was listening. "Where am I going to train?"

He looked over at Lee Know since Lee Know is in charge of training me along with Changbin and Hyunjin. Lee Know cleared his throat before speaking. "We'll train on the beach."

I knitted my eyebrows together. Wouldn't that just make TMT find us easier?

"It's a private beach, no one will bother us." How many things do these guys own? A private beach, a private jet...

"Chan." I tapped on his shoulder again and he hummed. "Is the hotel we're going to owned by you guys too?" He nodded. These guys are real rich. I should've figured that out by the mansion to be honest.

- ,,

We finally got to the hotel. It was large and there was fancy black marble on the outside of the building and inside... Beautiful. I never thought a hotel could look this amazing. There was jazz playing in the lobby and fancy dark red couches in the corners with a TV for while you're waiting. There was a big white chandelier hanging from the middle of the ceiling.

I was absolutely mesmerized.

Chan finally let me down and went up to the front desk. "Alright, we'll need 4 rooms with 2 beds each and one singular bedroom." The lady at the front desk went onto her computer to check us in. "I'm sorry, sir. There's no singular bedrooms."

Well that's a wrap. Chan looked back at all of us and bit his lip. "Y/n, do you want us to get you a double bed bedroom just for you?"

I shook my head. "That's a waste of space. Other people might need those rooms." Chan nodded and turned back to the lady at the desk and arranged the 4 rooms with double beds.

Our luggage got carried up to our rooms which were close to each other but spread out. They should've checked in before coming here in my opinion. We could've avoided me not having my own singular bedroom.

"Y/n, which room do you want to take?" Fuck. Who do I stay with? Uh... Obviously can't take a room with Lee Know. So Han and Lee Know's room is off the list. Changbin and Chan? Two muscular men? Hell nah. Seungmin and Jeongin seems alright, but Hyunjin and Felix seems more fun. "Hyunjin and Felix's room, I guess."

Hyunjin and Felix smiled happily and dragged me to their hotel room. I think I like it better with them because they're more fun to talk with, makes me feel more comfortable.

We got unpacked and I sat on my bed. Felix and Hyunjin were going to sleep on the other bed. A knock sounded on the door and I turned my head. It was Lee Know.

"Y/n, we'll start training the day after, not this morning. Do whatever you want for tomorrow." He gave me a thumbs up and left. Why'd he give me a thumbs up? This guy didn't know how to smile? Oh nah, he did. He just didn't want to smile at ME.

"Y/n." I turned my head towards Hyunjin. Felix was in the bathroom taking a shower. "Do you want to go shopping today for clothes then? You don't really have your own clothes and stuff."

I smiled instantly. I really needed more clothes. I can't wear their sisters' clothes all the time. "Yeah, I'm in."

Hyunjin smiled and laid down. "Time for bed."

Felix came out of the bathroom and bumped his leg into a table. "Ow.." Hyunjin giggled. "Turn the lights off, Felix."

- ,,

After getting some free breakfast downstairs, Hyunjin and I went shopping. We asked Felix to come but he had to help the others with some programming. I guess they're already getting started on working.

Hyunjin seems to have good fashion taste though, so I'm glad we're going together. He looks like a literal model with his long blonde hair and everything. He even had really feminine features, smooth looking skin, thin beautiful hands, pretty lips. He was just so pretty. I could stare for days, really. But his fashion taste was great too, I admired it.

We entered a mall and went to one of the street wear stores. It was a good store, but one graphic t-shirt was like 70 bucks. I'm not paying for that. But of course he's paying for the expensive things. I didn't even want him to but he still did it anyway. We left the store after getting some good looking clothes for ourselves.

"Y/n, do you want to buy dresses?" He raised his eyebrows at me, waiting for an answer. I wasn't really into wearing dresses as much. I know I sound like a pick me, but I'm not. I do like dresses, it's just because I don't act that feminine. You don't really think you'd see a female fighter with biceps wear a dress that often.

But you know what? I'm going to buy dresses, and I'm going to pull them the fuck off. Plus, my muscles ain't that big. "Yeah, I'd like that."

Hyunjin nodded and smiled before taking my hand and leading me to a women's store. His hand was pretty warm, and it felt nice. It kind of felt like he was a close friend of mine already, like Lily. Most of the guys in the gang are actually pretty nice. Just Lee Know creeps me out and Chan... He's just suspicious to me. I mean, he's nice but I can't really trust him after the way he punched me hella hard in the face.

Hyunjin picked out a few dresses for me and I tried them out in the changing room. I showed Hyunjin each dress of course.

(The dresses aren't exactly like the one in the photos.)

The first one was a white coquette type of dress.

I always wanted to try coquette and soft themed clothes but this just doesn't suit me. It's cute though.

"That looks cute, but it doesn't match you."

I nodded in agreement and I changed into the second dress.

I didn't like this one that much. The color was too bland on me, even though I liked grey. The scrunch and tie in the middle of the chest just didn't look good and the clothing was too stretchy for me. It could ride up my legs any time.

"Yeah, no." Hyunjin shook his head immediately.

Third dress...

This one, I liked. It wasn't too short or revealing, just a tummy slit. The clothing was comfortable and soft too. I looked like one of those rich ladies in kdramas.

"Fancy lady~" Hyunjin smiled and gave a thumbs up.

Fourth dress! Is this ever going to end?

Really fucking cute. I don't usually wear stuff like this, but I love it. I can twirl around in it like a princess, so I did. I twirled and went, "weee!"

Hyunjin laughed and gave two thumbs up. "I love it, you look cute." I'm definitely buying this one then.

Fifth~

I don't even know how to feel about this one. It looks okay...?

"No. Just no. The straps look weird, the top doesn't match with the bottom either. I feel like it'll just fall or something." He's right. The straps were way too thin and untrustable!

God, I'm tired. Sixth one.

Alright, okay, I love this one. This suits me, for sure. I love the thigh slit, the neckline, the straps aren't too bothersome, and I like having sleeves.

"Ooo~ sexy Y/n. The sleeves look a little wrinkly but it doesn't matter. It looks good!"

I felt good in this dress. Totally buying this one too. Well, technically Hyunjin is buying it. I don't have money on me. They took my damn phone which had my cards in the case.

Next one.

Not bad. The color suits me, but I feel like the cleavage might be too much?

"I like it. You should wear it on a night out or something though. It's not very casual."

I nodded in agreement. I'll buy it for special occasions.

I just have a few more... I think?

I love this one so much. I think I just fell in love with a dress. Why have I never gone shopping for cute dresses before?

"Oh my God, Y/n. You're so pretty in that!" Looks like Hyunjin fell in love with it too and I don't blame him.

Next ooooonnneeee
Is this tiring you yet?

What am I supposed to wear this to, a picnic in Texas?

"The plaid is not doing you justice, girl." Hyunjin shook his head.

Augh... Just a few more.

It has summer written all over it. It's a bit long but I like it.

"It suits you surprisingly, unlike the first dress." I nodded agreeingly.

Two moreeee

I love it, a bit fancy for me. But I love it. I mean, I could totally wear this to some country club type of shit. Or a tea party. Or a baby shower?? Or a birthday party. Literally anything, even a wedding. Maybe my own wedding???

"You look like a literal pearl. We just need to get you a pearl necklace to match with the dress."

I giggled and went back in to change. I've never heard a compliment that included pearls.

Last one, last one, last one.

Oh yeah, this is the one. This is sexy and I'm getting it, I don't care. Like hello? Imagine wearing this to a late night date or a fancy ball??? It's perfect and it's so me.

"You're getting that. You are getting that." Hyunjin nodded approvingly. He loved it just as much as I did. Actually, I loved it a lot more than he did for sure.

- ,,

After buying quite a few clothes, we finally got out of the clothing stores. There was a Starbucks in the corner of the mall, so we decided to go there to get something to munch on and drink.

Hyunjin surprising got a lot of clothes himself. I guess money isn't a problem to him, or any of those guys.

All this shopping is starting to make me miss Lily. She used to always drag me to the mall with her even when I didn't want to, and it always ended up being fun actually. I hope she's not worrying about me or saying I got kidnapped. I swear to God, if she told the cops I got kidnapped or something...

Maybe I should ask Chan for my phone back? Or like just ask to call Lily. Yeah, I'll ask him. I just really miss her and need to know that everything's okay. I don't want to find out that she sent out a search party for me or something. If I got involved with the cops, they'd probably question me about everything.

I got a lemonade from Starbucks and two cake pops. Hyunjin got an iced Americano and a brownie.

The day was going pretty good so far.

"Y/n, did you enjoy hanging out with me?"

We sat down on a bench outside the front of the mall. It was really nice outside and it wasn't too sunny.

"Yeah, I liked it." I took a bite out of one of my cake pops. That shit is good. "I haven't been out like this in a while, so it made me feel better."

Hyunjin smiled and nodded understandingly, taking a sip of his Americano. "I get it. You're suddenly living with 8 men who you barely know. And now you know you're in danger. You're away from your friends and family, your workplace, everything. It'll be hard but you just need to adjust to it for a while."

I nodded, taking a sip of my lemonade. I guess it won't be that bad.

"I'm sorry we couldn't have come for you sooner and help you understand better, but we needed to figure out a lot ourselves. We only got our positions when we were teenagers. And I hope you don't feel too uncomfortable with us from now on. Especially Minho hyung. I know he seems scary, but he's really nice when you get to know him." He chuckled softly after saying that.

I'm sure Lee Know is nice, but I'm not sure how I'm supposed to get on his good side when he keeps looking at me like I'm a menace.

"And Y/n, you should trust Chan too. I'm not telling you what to do or anything, but it's good that you do. He puts all of his trust in you."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What?"

"What I mean is, he trusts you won't tell the police or cause any trouble. And I think he has a soft spot for you~" He teased, giggling while he took a bite of his brownie.

"He does not!" I'm in absolute denial. That guy is cocky as fuck and is not to be trusted. Especially not with that really smug look of his.

"Trust me. He doesn't normally talk to girls. The only women he's nice to is his mother and his sister."

I faked a gasp. "He actually cares about women?" I mean, of course he did, but it's kind of hard to believe with the way he tried beating me up badly during that boxing match. But I guess it does explain why he gave me his jacket, saved me from those TMT guys, and gave me a piggyback ride all the way to the hotel.

"What if he's just being nice to me because I'm part of the reason you guys can be become allies with RRS?"

Hyunjin shrugged. "I don't think he'd be nice to you because of that. If he only took you in for that case, he wouldn't even be talking to you."

I huffed. It was confusing for me. It shouldn't be, but it is. I mean, what kind of mafia boss is so nice? Especially being the boss of this strong of a mafia.

"We should go home." I suggested and Hyunjin nodded. He finished his brownie and I saved the other cake pop. Maybe I'll give it to Chan as a truce. If he trusts me, I'll trust him. Fair truce.

- ,,

We walked into our hotel room and saw Chan, Changbin, and Felix discussing something. Chan was sitting on my bed, what a coincidence.

Changbin and Felix were sitting on the other bed. Hyunjin and I set the bags down in the corner of the room.

"Hey guys." Felix and Changbin waved at us.

"What are you guys doing?" Hyunjin asked, sitting down on their bed. They started to chatter amongst themselves.

I sat down next to Chan. "Hey, babygirl." He ruffled my hair, smiling like an idiot with his dimples. I handed him the small bag with the cake pop in it. "Oh? What's this?" He opened the bag and took out the cake pop, then raising an eyebrow at me.

"It's a truce. You trust me, I trust you." Chan chuckled and put the whole cake in his mouth, pulling it off of the stick. Jeez.

After chewing and swallowing he let out a hum. "I accept this truce." I nodded and we shook hands.

"Nice doing business with you, partner." I got up and went to the bathroom after that to change.

ೃ⁀➷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 6.7K 71
"I don't know what you're talking about" I muttered trying to avoid him. "Eomma!" Jaehyung shouted happily, rubbing my cheek with his small chubby ha...
24K 306 16
One-shots to make you more delulu than you already are and to let your imagination run wild. Requests are open and very welcome. Any kink, fantasy, o...
205K 9.9K 58
a gang / mafia au The world has been fading for the last years. The rules disappeared and chaos insurged. From the destroyed city, Stray kids are wor...
329K 14.5K 42
When you love someone, what do you do? How do you feel? What do you want? A girl who is bullied by the schools heartthrob. She hated him ever since...