GooseBumps {Love Island 2022}

By Boonannaxdd

COMPLETED in which michael davidson comes in as a bombshell to cause mishap and mayhem in the love island... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-three.
fourty-four.
fourty-five.
fourty-six
fourty-seven

fourty-two.

581 25 0
By Boonannaxdd

(love island, episode fifty-two)

___________

michael said when another phone text alert went off, the davidson lad running a hand through his brunette hair, "..adam and laura," gemma said looking to the two dumped couples.

michael stood up from his place coming towards his closest friends and embracing laura in his arms, "i am going to miss you," laura looked at her best friend, "it's only a few more days," she told him, "we'll see each other soon,"

michael smiled sadly at his best friend who wrapped her arms around his waist hugging michael closer to her when michael bro hugged adam.

"me and adam have had our differences.." he said to the beach hut camera, "but weve worked through them and he has became one of my closest friends in here," he said at the camera, "i am gonna miss seeing his and laura's faces in the morning and danica's contagions smile,"

michael then came to danica and jamie hugging the dancer and footballer couple, his arms wrapping around danica's shoulders.

"danica.." he said to the beach hut camera, "she was definitely something, she kept her head held high," michael said with sad smile, "i am definitely going to miss our playful chats and banter,"

the lads all watched as jamie and adam pack their suitcases as the safe male islanders kind of helped him pack, michael putting a hand onto jamie's shoulder, "i had fun playing football with you, man," he said clapping his hand against jamie's hand, "you too, man, you too,"

the lads all went to the front of the love island villa door waiting for danica and laura who came down the love island stairs, "it has been the most surreal experience of my life," danica said hugging laura, "very grateful to be leaving with jamie and my best friend," she said about her coupled up partner and laura who smiled, "see you soon, guys,"

"see you soon,"

the safe islanders watched as the two dumped couples walked further and further away as danica and laura both danced before going to their coupled up partners who rolled their suitcases.

____

"now there's only five couples left,"

michael ran a hand through his brunette hair wrapping an arm around his coupled up partner's arm, "i really do hope that it works out for them," he said about the two couples, "because danica and laura deserve it,"

paige laid her head on michael's chest, "it's sad to see them go but knowing that they're happy in where they are at makes the four of them going a little bit better," michael hummed at that understanding where his partner was coming from.

____

the five couples all sat in the kitchen couch expect from gemma and luca, "they've had a massive argument over nothing," ekin said when michael said, "you've never done that, to be fair, have you?"

he said as ekin chuckled, "no, but at least our arguments are arguments, do you know what i mean?" she said as michael hummed, "it's about something,"

indiyah looked at her friends, "they just have opposite opinions about the situation, they're both entitled to their feelings," indiyah said as michael nods his head looking down to his coupled up partner.

as they all started to head to bed, michael smiling when his partner and tasha walked in front of him and andrew as the two lads went to their partners and slapped their bum cheeks.

"michael!"

the welsh paramedic gasped turning to her coupled up partner who smiled cheekily when paige playfully swatted at his arm.

the lads went inside when michael sees gemma and luca, "happy to see you two lovebirds," he said when coming past the couple to his wardrobe.

he slipped on a t-shirt, walking towards his shared bed, "naturally, it's not nice to see danica and laura leaving," davide said as michael nods his head underneath his duvet, "they're just got a load of energy, doesn't they?"

"mm,"

michael nods his head, "they're class, no-one does the moves like danica," he stated as davide looked at his friends, "and jamie and adam were nice people," the lads agreed to that, "me and adam did have a bit of a tiff at the start, but we started to get along more when he coupled up with laura, he was class, man,"

andrew leaned against his hand, "final five," he said as michael repeated him, "final five," the davidson lad looked around at the empty beds.

the girls all came downstairs with michael opening the duvet up for his partner to come into his arms as paige did so, coming straight into michael's arms who chuckled, "hi,"

"hi,"

their eyes met as michael moved a piece of his coupled up partner's hair from her beautiful face that framed her face so well, "i literally couldn't be happier right now," he said as his hand was around her waist, his finger trailing across her skin.

the final five couples kissing each other as the lights switched off with michael slowly starting to close his blue eyes drifting off to sleep as paige's hand went through michael's hair.

____

the football player woke up to crying baby sound as michael covered his face with the duvet cover, "what is that noise?" michael kept his face covered, "no, please don't be—"

adam and luca stood up coming to the bedroom door, laughing when seeing crying babies, "it's babies!" michael groaned trying to hide his body further underneath the duvet covers.

"oh, you're joking!"

paige moved the duvet covers from her coupled up partner's head who groaned at the bright light flashing in his eyes, his hand moving out to his bedside table grabbing ahold of his sunglasses, "you're literally joking,"

michael looked to where his and paige's name were, seeing a playboy baby being wrapped in a pink blanket, "i've actually woken up to a nightmare," tasha said, her hands on her temple.

michael ran a hand through his hair, "oh, jesus, yours is loud," indiyah said about michael and paige's baby, "what's wrong with your baby?" she asked as michael picked the plastic baby up from the pram.

"i think i've broken her head already," luca said as michael held the fake baby to his bare chest hearing the baby stop crying, "they must be taking the piss, man,"

paige smiled seeing how well michael was doing with holding the baby in his arms, "oh, it's loud! it's loud!" she said when her and dami's baby started to cry making michael's and paige's baby cry again, "thanks guys,"

the islanders all got their babies dressed with michael getting their baby changed into a cute dress with shoes on coming outside to the villa's garden, "this is where me and your mom first kissed," he said showing the baby around the love island villa.

"what should we name her?"

michael held the baby close to his chest, "i like how calm the baby is around you," she said about how calm their baby was compared to the other couples, "i just have that magic touch," he said making his partner smile, "mm,"

"she is definitely going to be gorgeous like her mum," he said talking about paige looking into her eyes with a charming smile, "and she's going to be flirty just like you are," she said when michael makes a face, "uh-huh, she isn't dating until she's thirty,"

the couple chuckled as michael let the baby rest on his knees, "what we naming her?" he said holding the fake baby's small hands, "how about..luna?"

"luna davidson, it has got a nice ring to it," he said about their baby's name, "ok," he looked to their baby, "your name is luna," he said to their baby girl, "lu-lu for short,"

"hi!"

indiyah and dami came towards the couple who sat at the small firepit, "this is your godparents," dami said about michael and paige, "uncle mike and auntie paige,"

indiyah looked to their calm baby, "how is your baby so calm?" she said about their baby that was on michael's knees, "guys, meet sienna," indiyah said about her and dami's baby, "would you like to take a seat?"

"we'll have a play date,"

indiyah nods her head, "and we can have a mothers' meeting," the girl said making michael chuckle at that, "i love that," dami looked at michael, "and we can have a dads meeting," he clapped his hand against dami's hand.

his and paige's baby starting to cry as michael raised his baby to his bare chest when the baby stopped crying, "he's the baby whisper," michael shook his head, "i have had two niece and nephews that loved me," he said to his friends, "i don't need any more babies loving me," he stated playfully making dami and indiyah and his partner laugh.

"would you want a boy or a girl first?"

michael asked his coupled up partner, "er, a girl," paige said as michael nods his head, "i'd want a boy first and then a few years later like three years, have a little girl so when there are in high school, he can protect his sister, like i did with my sisters," he said making paige and indiyah smile, "that is so cute,"

dami stood up when his baby started to cry, "shh, daddy's coming!" michael chuckled when he stood up along with paige coming to the shaded den hearing indiya say, "right, get me the tequila, honestly," the football player chuckled at that.

"welcome to actullay being a father,"

michael hummed nodding his head at that comment, "come on, luna, let's go and get you your bottle, huh," he said going to the flower walk away and getting his baby's bottle for the fake baby.

____

michael and paige went to where his friends sat in the shaded den, hearing andrew and tasha's baby cry, "here's your godparents, luna," Michael said directed to tasha and andrew, "grab the head! andrew!"

paige leaned into michael, "maybe they shouldn't be the godparents if andrew can't hold the baby's head," michael chuckled as he sat with his friends when andrew held leo who stopped crying, "are you actually having me on?"

"look at this.."

michael goes to hand luna to paige when their fake baby started to cry as michael brought luna back to his chest who stopped crying, "are you actually having us on?" michael chuckled at his partner's words, "i'm the baby whisper, i am actually really good with kids,"

paige looked at the beach hut camera, "michael, he was actually a good father to baby luna," she said about her partner, "and it does me happy to see how good he actually is with kids," she said to the camera, "cause if we do have some of our own, then help me god, they better love their daddy,"

michael kissed his partner's cheek with a charming smile when he pulled back from her, i've got a text!"

michael moved his eyes from baby luna looking to ekin whose phone went off, "girls, it's time to get glam as you head out for a much needed nibble and a natter, hashtag suns out mums out, hashtag daddy day care,"

"how is that fair?!"

michael kept luna close to him, "we don't need her anyway," the girls all started to cheer moving away from their male partners with michael frowning until paige comes back and placed a kiss to his lips, "i love you,"

michael smiled, "i love you, too," he said smiling as he sees his partner go and catch up with the girls to get ready for their day out.

the lads all went to the front of the love island villa door seeing their coupled up partners all changed and glammed up, michael smiling as his hand went to his partner's waist, "don't go," he said to her, "don't leave us," he said to her playfully.

her hand pats michael's cheek, "it'll only be a few hours," michael's mouth fell at that, "give luna to mummy," michael handed luna to paige who actually didn't cry when she was in paige's arms.

"quick picture, quick picture,"

she gave luna back to michael who cradled her head in his arm placing a kiss to her partner's lips and michael's neck before moving away and out of the love island villa.

____

michael was giving baby luna a tour of the love island villa once again this time explaining what part of the love island villa actually meant to him, "this is where me and your mum share a bed and a few kisses at night,"

he said showing luna, her parents made bed that michael had made in the morning before coming to get the fake baby.

"what on earth..?"

he said coming up into the dressing room seeing davide and luca applying some of the girl's products onto irene's face, "look," luca put the fake eyelashes onto irene's face as michael held his baby close to his chest, "let's go downstairs luns, these daddies are crazy," he said about luca and davide who chuckled at his words .

michael went back outside coming to where andrew and dami were when luca and davide came out, "we've got a new bombshell, boys, irene!" he said when davide showed them his baby, "hi, boys!"

"ekin-su will kill me if she see i put lipstick," davide said about what would happen if ekin saw how irene's face looked, "it's not time yet for this,"

michael held luna in his arms, "in the future i definitely do want to have a girl but after i have a baby boy," he said to the camera, "even though i'd be happy with whatever gender came," he said to the camera with a charming smile, "i'll love them endlessly,"

"i think i'd be the best dad ever,"

"aww," michael's mother looked at where her son's face was on her screen as he held the fake baby in his arms, "look," she touched her husband's arm who looked at the television screen seeing their son having a cheeky smile on his lips, "look at our boy, and that smile,"

michael ran a hand through his brunette hair, smiling when seeing the lads talk about their babies.

____

"honeys, we're home!"

luna started crying at tasha's loud voice, "oh, here they are," he said looking to the girls who all came back from their brunch, "how was your day?" he asked his partner, "it was good,"

michael moved his arms so that paige would hold their daughter, "here you go," the throne girl looked to their baby, "mummy's tipsy, i'm not gonna lie,"

their baby didn't cry when in paige's arms as michael stands up, smiling down at his coupled up partner leaning down to place a kiss against her head, "did you miss us?" paige nods her head, "i missed seeing your holding lun," she said tryna hand luna back to michael who shook his head, "nice try," he said kissing her head when he leaned down, "try spend a few minutes with her," he said.

he smiled when seeing that luna didn't cry with her once, "now that you've smashed it, next time, i can go the whole day out, not just a brunch," michael chuckled at that, "no, we're having a week off, we're having a week off,"

his arm was near her shoulder, "i'm the only dad that had a baby this morning," he said to his coupled up partner, "i'm just setting the tone, do you know what i mean?"

"oh, setting the tone," paige nods her head at his words, "this will not be a thing," he said playfully as paige leaned in and put her hand to his cheek, giving him a kiss.

"i got a text!"

michael leaned forwards from where he sat with his coupled up partner hearing that, "islanders, it's time for family night out as you and your baby are off to the love island baby disco, hashtag babies having it large, hashtag bottles up," tasha read out.

the football player looking to his daughter, "first party with mum and dad!" paige said to their daughter, "she's going to be a raver!" michael chuckled.

____

the islanders all started to get ready for their baby disco, with michael putting his daughter in a white dress that michael matched his buttoned up shirt along with paige's white dress, "if it starts crying, we'll put it in the wardrobe," luca said sleeping with the bed.

"here we are,"

michael said sitting at the end of his and paige's shared bed as the said girl came to them, "aw! ready to rock," michael stood up smiling at her, "look at her shoes!"

dami looked at the couple, "look at you guys matching, aw," he said making michael chuckle at his words.

the islanders came out of the bedroom coming to the counter seeing their babies having their sippy cups as the adults all had their champagne, "aww!"

"right," michael raised his champagne glass, "here's to making best friends, creating the best connections and having a big baby bash!" the islanders all cheered at that.

the baby disco started as michael started with luna in his arms, putting the party hat onto her head as he lifted her up.

the bubble machine going around the islanders and their babies, "the love island baby disco was banging, luna was loving it, she was on her feet moving around," michael said about his daughter sitting next to paige, "took some pictures of michael and luna as well,"

the islanders all danced behind each other moving around the love island garden as the islanders sat at the firepit playing the game pass the parcel.

"well done, luna,"
"well done, leo,"
"well done, irene,"
"well done, sienna—"

the music stopped on dami and indiyah, "oh," the islanders looked at the couple, "pass the parcel to the sexiest mummy," dami read out, before sienna (more dami) handed the parcel to indiyah, "aww!"

the islanders kept passing the parcel when it stopped on tasha and andrew who held leo, "pass the parcel to the sexiest daddy," leo passed it to andrew, "who you passing it to?" michael asked tasha, "andrew,"

"no, no,"

tasha looked at them, "daddy," the islanders cheered, michael slapping his hand against andrew's hand at that.

the parcel stopped on ekin-su and davide, "ooh!" michael watched his friends rip at the wrapping paper, "so, the winners of the baby day are.." ekin-su said, "ohh, drum roll,"

the islanders all slapped their hands against their legs, "dami and indiyah and michael and paige," the two couples smiled at that, as the islanders clapped their hands.

"there's two awards," indiyah said handing michael's and paige's award to them, "best parents of the year, michael and paige," the paramedic read out.

the islanders once getting their babies for bed, came to where the babies cribs were, michael taking off the fake baby clothes from the fake baby and setting the baby onto the crib as paige wrapped their baby girl in a white blanket, "don't, great having you, won't be seeing you soon, all the best,"

"right, mum and dad time,"

the islanders all started to sing twinkle, twinkle little star to their babies before coming out of the living room as the lights switched off.

michael going to their place with paige looking at her partner, "i actually think i'd be a good mum in the future," she said to michael, "yeah?" she hummed, "i'd be the cool mum, like i don't think i'd be a strict mum," she told her partner.

"i'd say the same, but i feel like that would not be the case," he said to his coupled up partner, "did it make you broody?" she questioned him, "me?" he asked as paige hummed, "i dunno, i think when i was more in my football mindset, i definitely didn't want kids, but i've definitely changed my mind now, but not cos of this,"

he said making her chuckle, "i changed my mind before this, cause i want to share the sport i love with my kids one day," he told paige who smiled at him, "imagine them in little football kits," she said as michael smiled at that, "they'd look so cute,"

the islanders all got ready for bed, michael in the bedroom as his hand went through his hair, when the girl he was in love with came downstairs.

michael wrapped his arms around her waist coming towards their bed and dropping her down gently, with a charming smile on his face, "if we do have kids, i definitely do want you guys to be apart of their lives, if we are still friends,"

andrew nods his head at that, "of course, man," he said to michael who smiled at that, "bonded for life, we are," the girls came downstairs getting into their shared beds.

michael covering his and paige's head when the bedroom light switched off, their lips moving against one another, as his tongue came out and slipped into paige's mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 1.7K 57
Formula 1 driver Blaise Hunter goes on one of the biggest dating shows to find love. After being single for 6 years due to her partner shot and kille...
95.3K 1.8K 25
โ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž,โž love island | summer 2022 discontinued
4.4K 129 11
Butterflies in the stomach is what happens when you have a nervous feeling in your stomach. And coming into Love Island, this is what I wanted, I wa...
663K 11.2K 64
Summer of Love is back!