One year Four boys

By MEGK29

Kates a normal teen girl that had turned 18 in January. She went to school like every other kid. She loved he... More

Chapter |1|
Chapter |2|
Chapter |3|
Chapter |4|

Chapter |5|

6 1 0
By MEGK29

Kates POV:

************************************************

Alexander hugs me titter, "huh ! Let me go ! I can barely breath !" I struggle in he's arms until he decides to let go. He laughs at my messy hair and boy he's deep voice while laughing is just (<3) .

We drive home together in his car. I'm starting to feel tired. I banged my head on the window a couple of times until we reached home. As Alexander parks I realise mom isn't shouting or loading a gun to start shooting practice on anyone. "Where's my mother?" I ask Alexander. He chuckles and holds his hand out, "let's just go inside I'm sure she'll kill you if she sees you holding my hand!" I hit him playfully and run to the front door.

As I open the door Jonathan smacks my face with an apple pie .

*smack*

My face is covered with red fillings and the crumbs of the pie. "Mannn! Kate ! I thought it was Alex." Jonathan Clicks his tongue before going to the kitchen and I am left paralysed in front of the front door.( I am so confused! I'm the one that's supposed to be angry!). I wipe some of the pie with some wipes and washed the rest out in the bathroom .  Damn what a disastrous day.

After cleaning up I head to my room, ready to sleep after a terrible day. I turn the lights off and jump on my bed. I start drifting off when a the door flys open. "Kate ! I- I ... just rrealised that miles might kidnap you again if you stay alone." Alexander stutter while fiddling with his hair. "Fine but you can sleep on those blankets and here," I throw a pillow at him, "here's a pillow for you. Goodnight" Alexander smiles before settling in his makeshift bed while I'm definitely snoring already.

The next morning I wake up in a very strange place. My environment looks creepy plus I don't like this smell. "Well seems like you woke up ?" Miles is standing in front of me with his one hand in his pocket, giving me a devilish grin. "Where am I I demand to know!" I shout at him trying to smack him. I feel something holding my arms back . "No not yet sweetie, Alexander dear needs to get ya. Then y'all watch me kill that bastard. After arresting my father his became wealthy and stabled. On the other hand we become unstable plus Jessica took a whole 100.000.000k from my bank account to buy that dress. This is all his fault, everything that's happening right now is his fault!" Tears comes running down Miles cheeks but he wipes them away with the back of his hand. "I have to admit, you do look cute and also I've been catching feelings for you."

I stare at him totally shaken by everything right now. (This has to be a dream! Wake up Kate wake up!) I sit on the chair given to me. "Well I'm not sure we're made for this cause like you legit kidnapped me and you're about to slaughter my friend and expect me to like you back ?" (No villains these days!) Miles chuckles before moving closer to my face. He holds my cheeks in his hands and lay his lips on mine moving my hair behind my ear. (No no ! This has to stop!) I pull my face away leaving him standing there licking his lips. "Tsk you're so shy it's cute" Miles stares at me for some awkward moments before going to some things he had to sort. It's literally Wednesday and I'm supposed to be at school!!

Hours later I hear a bag from three different doors. The first door shatters and Michael appears looking breathless. "Are you alright, did he hurt you?" I shake my head. He hugs me and looks at my lips. "Why do your lips look so plushy?" He tries to touch it when ...

*BOOM*

A whole grenade explode reviling Nate and Alexander. (I'm still in chains!) I cough at Michael signaling him to open the chains on my arms. "Oh no you don't this isn't fair or square!" Miles appears from behind and punches Michael and carries me out of the very dark room. I bite his back hoping to at least get freed from his super tit grip but he just laughs and jumps off a staircase, heading to a white van. Michael scolds in annoyance, "agh ! that idiot !" Alexander runs a hand through his hair.

"we need a plan of action amigos. We can't just go after him knowing he will outrun us again." Nate says licking the blood from his bottom lip. Michael nods in agreement looking at furious Alexander. "Mates our girl just got kidnapped again ! I don't need a plan !" Alexander start running towards where Miles left.

Minwhile I'm blindfolded and Miles is taking me god knows where ! "you're not getting away with this you maniac !" i try to free myself to no avail. Miles maniacal laugh send shivers down my spin. NOT GOOD SHIVERS ! Soon we stop driving and Miles carries me somewhere. "now now kitty Kate be a good girl and wait for daddy to come back okay ?!" Miles walks away chanting a very annoying tune.

It's 10:00 pm and im still blindfolded, sitting in a I don't know where place and starving to death. It's cold and i can feel the ice cold wind on my arms and legs. "Oh guys where are you!" i call out hoping that someone will here me. "Did y'all hear that ?" Nate calls out from a trapdoor. "yeah i heard a very fade voice." Michael  shouts back at Nate from a broken bookshelf.

i hear voices  from above my head , they are very familiar voices. (IT'S THE BOYS !) i start shouting at the top of my lungs " i am down hea-"  a strong scent of parfum enters the atmosphere and i fall unconscious.

I don't know where i am when i wake up the next day. "She's awake !" Nate literally screams alerting the others of my awakening. I struggle to sit up straight still very disoriented.  "No lay back down Kate." Alexander gently pushes me back so that I'm laying. Michael brings me glass of water. I look at them in awe trying to make sense of my surroundings . "well Kate this Michael's room and its 1 am. You've been out for 3 hours." i look at Alexander. "really ?" my voice comes out dryer than the Sahara Desert. They all nod in unison.

"Here have some." Michael hands me the glass and I finish everything in one sip. As I wipe the remaining water off my mouth I notice that there's a very silent wind. "Hmm guys ?" I look at them. Nate is the first one to cough. "Uhh I think we should let her rest ." They all agree on that and each leave me wondering what's the problem. After taking another nap I'm fully recovered and on and about, I head back home not knowing what time it is .

As I open the front door my mother comes crashing down on my shoulder, crying tears of relief. "¡Ay Dios ! Oh my god You're alive ! Thank goodness'" my mom is still crying I look up from her and I see Jonathan showing me hand signs?
Then I lip read him saying "I'll tell you later." I nod still in between my mom's arms.

After my mother was finished having a breakdown she started asking me how did I escape the kidnappers and still find my way back home. (Kidnappers ? So does she know...) suddenly Jonny stands up from his seat and pulls me away. (Wait what ?) "hmm Mama just let her be, she must be very exhausted after her whole fight . Right big-sis ?" He signals me to just agree with him. "Y-yeah I'm very tired mom!" I fake a yawn and she slowly agrees to let me go.

I'm in my room when a knock raps on my door. "Come in!" I shout from my bed. "Kate ! You have no idea what happened. This was Alexander's idea he planned on making this a kidnapping thing then you just return from wherever you came from and I have to act like this too." He starts talking and talking until I was really yawning. "So where's he right now?"
He asks me while I'm half asleep. "Kate !" I look at him looking pretty annoyed already. "What Jonathan?" He asks me again if I knew where Alexander was so I took out my phone to text him .

Me:
Where are you man ?
17:05

Alexander 🙄:
I'm at Nate's house looking for you .
17:05

Me:
Hmm Alexander? I'm texting you right now am I not?
17:07

Alexander 🙄:
🫥
17:07

Alexander 🙄:
Where are you !?
17:07

Me:
I'm home what you mean ? Cone back here before my mother starts worrying!
17:10

After texting him , Alexander left me on read and I think he is on his way.
Not so long after I hear another nock on my bedroom door and I go open it myself this time. As I open the door I'm greeted with a kiss on my lips. It's a "I miss you" kiss and I can feel it as Alexander places his hand on my hips. I pull out trying to catch my breath, Alexander staring down at me. "You're still so stubborn! I just wanted to give you a quick kiss." I side eye him totally annoyed. Okay I did enjoy the kiss but why abusingly kiss me ? (Is that even a word?!)

Alexander has been in my room for the past hour and I don't know why he isn't leaving yet. "So don't you have uhh things to do? Prepare for the school camp or something?" Ask him (literally chasing him away ) he shakes his head still on my bed . I look at him from my desk. Soon my mom calls for dinner . "I'm not very hungry ma I'll eat later!" I sit back on my bed waiting for Alexander to go but he doesn't move a single muscle! "Aren't you hungry?!" I nudge his arm . "Nope if you're not hungry, I'm not hungry." He smirks at me before returning his attention to his phone . (Ahhhhh you jerk!) .

I sit on my bed not even bothered by him anymore. I Scroll through TikTok, Instagram, but I'm completely not okay with his presence!

I try to push him off my bed , but he holds my arms. Struggling to break free from his iron tit grip is what is going to break my arms! "Let go!" I struggle some more . "You're stubborn. And I like stubborn people. Specifically girls . And you Kate I'm falling for you." I go blank for a moment staring up at him. "Ahem!" My mom scowls us from my open bedroom door. (Geez thanks a lot!) she looks from me to Alexander and then smiles . "Oh I see ! Y'all are dating! I'm going to make some goodies to celebrate!" (What?!)
Alexander looks unbothered!

That jerk !

"Mom we're not dating !" I try reasoning with my mom and fortunately she finally listened though Alexander looks kinda hurt?

Next day at school Jessica and her minions are all over Alexander and today I ignore them and head to the library. I hand back the book I borrowed( never even read) to the librarian. She a mid-aged woman with some white hair on her chocolate brown ones. She smile at me before signing my book in. "Thank you so much sweetheart! Go study hard!" She waves goodbye at me and I wave back.

I'm heading back to class when I'm cornered by ...(Nate!?) no he's that quiet type no baddie vibe but what is he doing right now!? "So Kate, I wanna ask you out for prom !" His voice is shaky obviously because he's nervous. "But Nate, prom is in May?" He blinks at me . "I know I'm asking in advance so that you get more time to think about it." Hmm smart but still I found that pretty cringe if you ask me. "Ahh I see- well I'll consider your uhm offer ! Thank you!"

I walk away from Nate and run down the hallway to my first class. Surprisingly I'm teamed up with Michael for the chemistry project. (Oh god!!)
"First of all read through the lab rules very carefully." Mr Zen instructs us. "Tsk I don't need no lab rules, we can do this right Kate ?" Michael smiles at me hoping I'll smile back. "Uhm no, I suggest we stick to the rules and instructions if we want to succeed." Michael looks a bit disappointed but quickly hides it with a big smile. "Okay Lady lead the way!

After chemistry class I was already tired and had a migraine. "Hey are you good?" Michael looked at me . "No my head is paining and I feel exhausted." Michael take my bag from me and holds my hand. "I'll take you to the school nurse she'll give you some painkillers alright?" I nod letting Michael do his thing.

———————————————————————————
LIKE THE CHAPTER AND COMMENT PLS!

Read next the chapter to find out what happens next! ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 501 62
Alone. A simple word that has always held many meanings to Ella, and starting her senior year at a new high school, solitude had seemed the easiest w...
UNFAITHFUL By Ariya03

General Fiction

13.8K 356 27
Dayja has got a good life going for her even while she starts dating a thug. But what Dayja doesn't realise is that everyone isn't always Faithful. R...
Mosdenea By Animallover55

Mystery / Thriller

436K 28.9K 46
*Book 1 of the Saint J's Boys* He put his forehead against mine, making my breath hitch. Whispering he said, "You're a star Parker Finch. And I'm a b...
370 3 13
Anthony is your basic, stereotypical, popular guy. He's the star football player that every girl falls for and is dating the most popular girl in sch...