Melting ᵖᵃⁱᵍᵉ ᵇᵘᵉᶜᵏᵉʳˢ

By kktaylor2109

"so you'll smile at everything I say, You got some soft lips and some pearly whites" Liliana Mühl and Paige B... More

Melting
1 ● Ending a great year
2 ● Missing you
3 ● Glad to be home
4 ● Kiss my ass
5 ● Your still growing bimba
6 ● We are home
7 ● The light is slowly dieing
9 ● I smell fan behavior
10 ● Shock the world baby
11 ● Best golpher ever

8 ● You drew stars around my scars

1.5K 25 0
By kktaylor2109

Chapter eight
Narrative , imessage , Instagram

lilianas pov

It's been a week officially since paige tore her acl and I think It hit both of us pretty hard. Paige more than me but you know.

Hailey and Caitlin have been blowing up my phone left n right to see if we are ok seeing as the news of her injury is out.

Miss USA🧍‍♀️🇺🇸
Are you ok?

Lils I heard what happened

liliana you gotta answer your always on your phone

lils me and cait are worried about the both of you

answer the call please

lils please answer one of us

ik you must be scared but just give us text back please

Cinnamon 🫂
Ana

ana please answer me

your scaring me and hay fr

liliana I'm finna call your dad

lils so many people are worried shitless about the two of you

I know how you will probably be after this

Seriously please fucking answer

I've hardly been on my phone all week beside texting my sister lou and my dad. And I've been staying at paige apartment the entire time. I've hardly slept.

I just sit on the floor of paiges room and stare at her. Not in a creepy way just to make sure she doesn't slip away from me you know what I mean.

She's had trouble sleeping bc of the pain in her knee but I've been trying my best to be by her side through all of it.

Even tho I'm not there for myself. She's my top priority rn.

So speaking of we are currently in her apartment as shes taking her daily nap and I get a text from lou.

Stella 🌟
I need you and Paige to come to the dorms please and thank you

bimba👩‍👦
why?? paige is asleep

Stella 🌟
it's really important annie please just wake her up and meet me and the team at the dorms it's worth it please 🙏🙏

bimba👩‍👦
yeah ok whatever we'll be there in 10

Stella 🌟
ok cya soon love you

bimba👩‍👦
I love you too

I rolled my eyes and I looked at paige. She looked so peaceful. She usually looked like she was in pain but when she was sleep, she looked so relaxed.

I got up from the floor and walked over to her carefully shaking her shoulders "paige, come on love. Lou and nika want us at the dorms." I said as softly as I could.

She moaned and turned over. "I know I'm sorry lovely but lou said it's was important, come on you can sleep in the car."

She turned back to look at me "carry me?" She gave me those damned puppy dogs eyes that I can't ever resist. "yeah ok come paige." I rolled my eyes and she smiled at me knowing damn well I'd do anything for her.

I picked her up bridal style, being cautious of her knee. I grabbed my keys and walked to the car and sat her down in the passenger seat.

I got in the car and started driving to the uconn wbb dorms.

madsluva posted on their story

●●●●●●●●●●●●●

We finally got there and I saw the teams car but a new car. I knew we got freshman but they had already come and then went back home to visit family. so I was a little confused as to who's car that was.

I helped paige out the car and she looked super excited for someone who's probably in alot of pain.

Lou ran out and got paige and nika grabbed me.
"put this on!" she handed me a blind fold. "nika what the hell no I don't trust you." I shook my head and backed up beside paige. Paige pushed me, "put the damn thing of please." I rolled my eyes and gave in.

Nika put it on me and walked me into the building and out to the backyard. I didn't know the entire team was there filming me. "okay stop and take your blind fold off on the count of three."

1

2

3

I yanked the blind fold off and saw four people that I haven't seen in a really long time. My eyes started watering as i stared at my dad, hailey , caitlin, and drew.

Drew ran to me and I bent down to hug him. "hi ana, I missed you and I love you" I cried into his shoulder "I've missed you too pumpkin and I love you too" my dad walked up behind drew and I stood up as drew went to see paige.

"hi dad" I smiled threw the tears. "hi darling" I instantly wrapped my arms around him as we both cried for a good bit. "go see the girls" he whispered in my ear "I love you dragi" he smiled at me. "i love you too dad."

He walked over to paige and drew. I looked at cait and hailey and they waited patiently for me to be done with my dad and drew. I smiled at them and started crying again.

I opened my arms and they both ran to me and almost knocked me over. "hi girls" they smiled and kept hugging me. "we love you liliana, so much you don't even know" cait said in my ear. Hailey nodded her head agreeing with cait.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"What are you all doing here" I asked everyone as we settled down and I was sitting with paige and drew in my lap. "paige called us one day and told us you've been acting weird since she got hurt so she bought us tickets to come see you." my dad told me

I looked at paige she just smiled. I made quick movements to hug her carefully. " I love you so much paige bueckers" she shook her head. "I love you too liliana".

Tagged caitlinclark22 & haileyvanlith

Liked by paigebueckers  and 164,398 others

ana.mühl It's so unreal to think I get to see some of my favorite people again. It's been a rough week with paiges injury. But I believe that god has some good plans for her. I'm very proud of how she handled the news and how she's handling the whole thing it's self. I haven't left that poor girls side the entire week. I am so happy to see drew and my dad, cait and hailey. It's a blessing to have my family in one room. I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love you paige and thank for bringing these lovely people to see me !! 🤍

view all 15,097 comments

nika.muhl I must take some credit

paigebueckers there's no need to thank me lils I love you too

aaliyahedwards_24 you looked so happy

ana.mühl @aaliyahedwards_24 Yeah I really was ngl

haileyvanlith I missed you so much girlie I love you!!!

caitlinclark22 it's about time we se each other again I missed you and I love you so much pookie.

Comments limited

Lovely ladies reunion 🤍🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.1K 24
Maddison Silverston and Paige Bueckers never got along, Paige and Maddy always fought to be the number one of the country, that rivalry leed then to...
36.6K 450 26
Aurora has had her heart broken enough that she built walls to protect it, but what happens when Paige breaks them? "Aurora, I'm hoping you know thi...
466K 7.9K 31
what happens if UCONN's most popular basketball player finds herself searching for one person in the crowd? Jules knew who she was and what she want...
92.8K 1.8K 21
In which Azzi's sister and Paige Bueckers finally get together "Nervous, trip over my words" "Your so pretty it hurts"