te amo querida- a dominik mys...

By mysterioxds

Kayleigh/Leigh had decided to fight in the WWE ever since her father, Eddie Guerrero passed away. She was onl... More

(1)
Overslept (2)
Dinner (3)
What are you doing here? (4)
Hospital (5)
RAW (6)
Do i want to marry him? (7)
Oh, Rhea. (8)
OH MY GOD. (9)
RAW Announcement (10)
will you...? part 1 (11)
will you...? part 2 (12)
A/N
Another A/N 😭
It's a... (13)
A/N
(15)
(16)
(17)
A/N
(18)
A/N
Kayleigh. Please... (19)
I Do. (20)
(21)
A/N
A/N
Dominik... (22)
Dominik... pt 2 (23)
A/N
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
a/n
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)

just coffee😭(14)

400 6 4
By mysterioxds

(This is written in Rhea/Demi's POV)

Alot has happened since last weekend but today im going to talk to Matt. We decided to meet up at a coffee shop and just talk things through. I chucked on a top from gymshark and some leggings with nike 270s. And left the house.

When i arrived, i saw matt already sat down waiting for me. I take a deep breath and walk in. "Hey..matt." i say, sitting down across from him. "Hey." He says. "So, i have got a few questions for you." He sighs. I nod my head. "Is the kid his?" He asks me. "Yes." I look down. "Shit. It was that long ago, Demi!?" He starts to get agitated. "Im sorry, matt. I didn't mean too. It just happened..." i say. "Nothing just happens. You must've wanted it." He shakes his head and just starts laughing. I stare at him confused, "im guessing that you are looking at me like that because i am laughing? You wanna know why im laughing Demi? Im laughing because i was so stupid to think you actually loved me." I look down as he spoke. "You can't even get words out Demi. I can't believe i was so crazy to think you might marry me. Im sorry demi but i can't talk to you right now. See you around." He stands up and storms out of the shop.

I slam my head on the table from anger and disappointment, i was disappointed in myself. When i felt a hand on my back.

"Dems?" I hear a familiar voice. "Dom? Is that you?" I say, my voice cracks. "Yes, and Finn." I sit up and look at them. "Hey, Demi. Whats up, why did you slam your head on the table?" Finn says. "Matt just left, it didn't go to well." I tell them. "Hey, im sure he will get around it. Would you like something? A coffee or a cake?" Dom says and rubs my back. "Could i have a coffee, please." I say as i sniffle. "Of course you can." He replies and goes to order as finn sits with me. "Demi, he will get over it. He's a strong lad. Have you spoken to Damian at all?" I look up at him and shake my head no. "No, but i can't stop thinking about him." I laugh slightly. "Well, a lil birdie told me that he can't stop thinking about you either!" He whispers to me. "Really?" I question him. "Yep. Just try and talk to him in the next week, yea?" He says, placing his hand on mine and tapping it. "Okay, finn. Thanks." I smile

"Did somebody order a coffee?" Dominik walks up behind me and holds the coffee out for me to grab. "Thanks Dominik." I smile at him and wipe my tears as i take a sip from my drink. He sits down with me and finn, "Dom, where's leigh today?" I ask. "She's at Becky and Colby's." He replies, "ohh, okay!" I smile. We all talk for a lil while longer. "Want me to drop you home, Demi?" Finn says. "Yeah, please. That would be great." I say. "Of course. Anything for you." He replies.

25 mins later...

"Cmon Dems. Lets go." Finn smiles and stands up. "Bye dom." We both say, "thanks for the coffee" i smile at him. "Bye guys! See you monday." Dom says.

Finn and I arrive at mine, "just chill out for the rest of the week, dems. Love ya." He says. "I will, thanks for dropping me home. Love ya too." I chuckle, closing the car door behind me.

I walk in the house and just fall onto the couch and fall asleep. God, relationships and breakups are hard.

A/N: this was much shorter than the rest of my chapters but i still hope you guys enjoyed. I felt bad as the other chapter was terrible so i quickly wrote this one for you!! Stay safe. Eat, sleep, drink and most importantly DONT DIE.

Love yous<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 238 18
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘™π‘œπ‘‘π‘‘π‘’ 'πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘™π‘–π‘’' π‘€π‘Žπ‘‘π‘–π‘ π‘¦π‘› π½π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘› π‘€π‘Žπ‘  π‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘› 𝑖𝑛 π΄π‘‘π‘’π‘™π‘Žπ‘–π‘‘π‘’, π‘†π‘œπ‘’π‘‘β„Ž π΄π‘’π‘ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘™π‘–π‘Ž π‘€β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘ β„Žπ‘’ 𝑀�...
37.1K 727 27
I AM TAKING REQUESTS IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO SEND ME ANYTHING MY DMS ARE OPEN OR YOU CAN ASK ON MY TUMBLR WHICH IS FANDOMFUCKER Oneshot from your fav...
14.9K 476 32
WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS MENTIONS OF SEX, EATING DISORDERS, DEATH AND SWEARING! IF ANY OF THIS AFFECTS YOU, DO NOT READ! - Finished on February 10...
55K 1.6K 69
Lucy Rotunda is the daughter of the retired Bray wyatt although, she didn't have a relationship with him until she has to move in with her after the...