Second Glory

By GunPillarHashira2

A Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba and American Civil War Crossover. Could be seen as a fanfiction sequel for... More

Chapter 1: They came for Evil.
Chapter 2: We Meet and We March!
Chapter 3: Arriving at Fort Moultrie.
Chapter 4: Big Bad Wagner!
Chapter 5: We need to scout them.
Chapter 6: Recon time!
Chapter 7: Briefing.
Chapter 8: PATRIOTISM!!!
Chapter 9: Unexpected Resistance, and an understatement of BLOOD.
Chapter 10: Practice before we fight!
Chapter 11: The Revenge begins.
Chapter 13: Foes become Brothers.
Chapter 14: Second Glory!
Chapter 15: Battle Credits.
Extra Chapter 16: Castin' Time!

Chapter 12: Charging Fort Wagner, again!

35 0 0
By GunPillarHashira2

NOTE: This chapter has a soundtrack included and I recommend you play the music. I also recommend matching the time stamps to that of the video shown to capture the scenes. Example of a timestamp being (0:27).

(0:00) As all Soldiers and Demon Slayers are on the roof waiting for the bombardment, Eric is waiting for it too and sees that more Demons are coming out. The Soldiers and Hashiras are trying to prevent the Devils from attacking those waiting for the shelling of the Fort's roof.

(0:08) As Demonic Creatures try to get outside, Ren uses Radiance Breathing, First Form: Gleaming Stance to defend the entrance and block Demon BDA's. At the same time, he uses 3rd Form: Brilliance Cleave to dice up the Devils at the Entrance.

(0:16) The Cannons and Turret Rounds are fired from Fort Moultrie, Fort Sumter, the Battleship USS Maine (BB-10, not the one that sank in Havanna in 1898), the Scout Cruiser United States Ship Chester (CL-1), and from Mortars in the Trenches. Eric sees the rounds about to hit the roof, and so does Mihiro. The Soldiers, Eric, and the Demon Slayers brace as the shells will land on the roof.

(0:27) The roof is hit and collapses partially with 3/4 of it still standing. Eric then shouts the famous command.

"CHARGE!!! ATTACK, SHINGEKI!"

The Soldiers now scream as they shout many lines.

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"GO, GO, GO!"

"HURRAH!"

"HUZZAH!"

(0:30) Eric uses Water Breathing, Fifth Form: Blessed Rain After the Drought as he leaps from the destroyed roof down to the Demons. He is then seen fighting with many Breath of Water forms, such as 3rd Form: Flowing Dance and Tenth Form: Constant Flux.

(0:37) Among the Soldiers fighting, we see Shizukumi use Time Breathing, Fourth Form: Futuristic Edge: Cutting Fury as she strikes and kills around 30 Demons in her attack.

(0:42) Among the chaos we also see the Soldiers who are Firing Muskets and Rifles along with some fighting with Bayonets. We see chaos as a few Troops die but more Demonic Creatures die either from the Sun or from attacks. Many demons die except for those who were stabbed or shot by the 5th West Virginia Volunteer Infantry Regiment Warriors as they use Human Transforming antidote in their weapons. As those who are struck by them fall, they lay unconscious and crumble slowly as the process takes an hour to complete.

(0:46) The camera then shifts to the right as we see Akane using Music Breathing (forms are not yet made by the owner yet) against 12 Demons. 6 of them Die while the rest are wounded but regenerate. She fights well but she gets a few cuts from the Devils.

(0:51) We see Futsu using Flame Breathing, First Form: Unknowing Fire as she dashes to a Mob of Demons and kills 32 in her attack. She is then seen screaming some words out mocking them.

"Y'ALL ARE TOO EASY, HAHA!"

(0:59) As we fly over the chaotic 5th Battle of Fort Wagner, se see Yoko use Dream Breathing Second Form: Calming Night Star as she slashes 10 Devils in the form of a Star. She is then seen using 5th Form: Cloudy Haze at another Demon.

(1:05) The Soldiers are heard shouting as they are making progress on Fort Wagner although they have 128 that have died so far. We see some make Line Formations, as the 54th M.A. INFT REGT and do a Volley at the Demons as they kill 17 of them in it.

(1:12) Mihiro rushes to Eric and tells him something.

"Look, I see that Upper Rank 5. We must get her, and she is under the remaining parts of the roof!"

Eric decides to go after her, and directs Kaiyochi, Shizukumi, and Hyorei to go after Yuki.

"Alright, let's get her then!"

(1:16) The Soldiers split up as the 5th Ohio Cavalry led by Lieutenant General Richard Hudson (Eric's dad) which have charged in behind and the 369th Infantry Regiment will try to take out Yotsuyahi while the 5th REGT W.V. VOLS INFT and the 54th Massachusetts Infantry Regiment will go after Yuki.

(1:22) Kaiyochi does Nova Breathing, Second Form: Helios Bolt as he tries to amputate all of Yuki's Limbs. However, Yuki regenerates and kicks Kaiyochi back and the kick injured him.

(1:27) Mihiro jumps in and does Star Breathing, Fourth Form: Outlining Star as he spins and does his attack. He manages to get Yuki's Arm and 1/3 of the Torso, but Yuki regenerates. A freed Minion from the Puppet Cage is unleashed and attack Mihiro, but Mihiro manages to fend off the Slave calmly.

(1:33) Hyorei comes in and calmy shouts her Breath of Ice style.

"Ice Breathing, First Form: White Moon."

She does the attack and freezes Yuki, and her Body starts to get decapitated. Unfortunately, the Slave Cage open and Yuki directs her Servants to free her and they do. With Hyorei's attack ineffective, she backs out and tries to assist with the other Soldiers.

(1:40) We then switch to the other side where we see the 5th O.H. CAV and the 369th INFT REGT fighting Yotsuyahi who is powerful. We see him use Radiant Shower and kill a Cavalryman while the Troops are fighting him. We see Yoko try to take out Yotsuyahi by shouting her Breathing Style.

"Dream Breathing, 4th Form: Gentle Daydream!"

There we see her make 6 attacks but Yotsuyahi regenerates quickly. Yotsuyahi grabs Yoko by the neck and throws her 20 feet away. This slightly injured Yoko.

(1:48) We then see Eric Shinzo Hudson do his attack on Yuki and manages to free some of the Tamed Humans in his move. He shouts his attack.

"WATER BREATHING, THIRD FORM: FLOWING DANCE!"

He does the Dance, and strikes Yuki but Yuki manages to throw him away and he gets slightly hurt but okay still. The formerly Tamed try to run from the scene.

(1:54) On Yotsuyahi's side, we see Richard try to shoot Yotsuyahi with his Colt 1848 Dragoon .44 Caliber Nichirin Revolver, but Richard gets attacked and barely dodges Yotusyahi's Twilight in Deep Darkness.

(2:00) We see 8 more Demons attacking and killing 5 more Soldiers but a Negro of the 369th Infantry Regiment grabs his Winchester Model 1897 12-Gauge Pump Action Shotgun with Wisteria Bullets and slam-fire all eight of the Devils down.

(2:13) The camera then captures Futsu trying to attack the Upper Rank Three, Yotsuyahi as he does Flame Breathing 5th Form, Flame Tiger but Yotusyahi YEETS Futsu far and he gets injured with a broken Bone.

(2:22) We switch over to Yuki's side and we see the Soldiers concentrating their attack on Yuki. Some of the minions are killed while others are wounded and are freed from her control.

(2:30) Additional Reserves are called in with the 332nd INFT REGT and many go to Yuki's side first to finish her off.

(2:36) Eric orders a Line to be formed for the 5th West Virginia Volunteer Infantry Regiment as they fill in to make a line at Yuki. The others are busy fighting off other Demonic Souls.

(2:40) The Line is fully formed, and they await orders as they see Yuki struggling.

(2:44) As Yuki notices the 5th REGT WV VOLS INFT is going to fire, she accepts her fate and kneels, then bowing down. Eric then shouts the commands as Mihiro and Kaiyochi watch.

"IN THE NAME OF OUR REPUBLIC, MAKE READY! TAKE AIM! FIRE!"

(2:48) The Rankers fire Human Transforming Minie Balls from their Springfield Model 1861 Muzzleloading Rifled-Muskets into Yuki and she collapses. Eric then rushes and slashes a Demon Transforming attack at her neck and she stars her transformation.

And that's the end of the chapter! The fight will continue in Chapter 13!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 889 30
𝗟𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗰𝘆: 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗺𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗻. 𝘼�...
3.4M 131K 59
╰⋯➤ [#𝟷𝟶 𝙵𝙰𝙽𝙵𝙸𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 | 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙳 ] ❝𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱. 𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮...
5.2K 58 18
This is another GiyuxShinobu story from the 'Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba' universe. However, this is going to be an AU where all the slayers survi...
231K 4.8K 27
You became a pillar way before tanjiro and Giyu met, so this was like basically the beginning in the demon slayer anime/manga. You are the blood pi...