๐”๐ง๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐‹...

Von IloveMntDew

Hope you enjoy my story, please don't copy this. I've worked so hard writing/ planning this. THIS IS MY FIRS... Mehr

Introduction
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐๐’๐€
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
Update
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐๐ซ๐š๐ฑ๐ญ๐จ๐ง'๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ( ๐‰๐š๐ก'๐Š๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ )
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ( ๐€๐ฃ๐ข๐š๐ก ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ( ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฑ๐ญ๐จ๐ง ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ )
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ ( ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ )
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ (๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ ( ๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ )
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ” (๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ )
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ

219 6 2
Von IloveMntDew

~Next morning ~

While getting dressed, I looked in the mirror making sure I looked over. My hair slicked to the back with a curl hanging down ( Imagine Zyan Malik's hair ) my all black silk shirt tucked into my black dress pants with my jacket to cover the pistol tucked behind me.

While getting ready to go make some deals while Jah'Kyah was doing paperwork. Before leaving the house I saw a text message from a random number.

**********: Hey it's me, Devin from Last night. I don't know if you remember me or not but yeah.

I chuckled, Me: Hey, how are you feeling?

You saved ********* as Pretty Boy 🩵

Pretty boy🩵: everything feel bright but I'm fine. Thank you for bringing me home.

Me: Anytime Pretty boy. I was wondering if you'd like to go to lunch today around twelve.

Pretty boy 🩵: Yeah I'd like that. See you then Killian.

༻༺

Me: Hey I'll be there in about thirty minutes

Pretty boy🩵: Okay

༻༺

I pulled up to him knocking on his door. Later revealing him wearing some blue jeans with a basic white t-shirt with white forces. He locked his door, "Hey" he said. I smiled, "Hey Bambino." He chuckled as we walked to my car. "How's your day been?" I opened his door for him, letting him get inside. "Good, how about you?" "Good." He said before I closed the door.

I closed the door, walking to the other side. As we drove to the restaurant we vibed to music. Let me just say this man has taste in music.

She want Gucci (Gucci), Louis (Louis), Dior (Dior)
Prada (Prada), Fendi (Fendi), Chanel (Chanel), Balenci' (Balenci')
I want switches (switches), Glocks (Glocks), drums (drums)
Chops (chops), F&Ns (F&Ns), steamers (steamers), and the drum

We nodded our heads listening to the music.

Uh, uh, I'm a wicked nigga, she my wicked witch
Uh, uh, glick in her Chanel, she a wicked bitch
Uh, when we fuck, we cum in sync, we have wicked sex
Uh, uh, keep it up and we gon' make a mini Wick
Uh, uh, bitch, I get that dough like a gentleman
Uh, don't be scared 'cause I got guns, babe, I'm a gentleman (yeah I'm a gentlemen)
Uh, bitches knockin' at my heart, but, I won't let 'em in
Uh, uh, can't get mad, baby, you know I'm a ladies' man

We exited the car, entering the restaurant I opened the door. After being seated I told him to order whatever he wants, it's on me.

"So tell me about yourself." I asked, even though I did a whole ass background check, it's good to ask so they don't think I'm a stalker or weird when I say something to them that they didn't tell me.

"Well my name is Devin LaShaud Grey, I'm from San Diego, California. My birthdays October 3rd. I'm a Libra. I'm 24, I work as a Psychologist. I've worked as a Psychologist for about two years now. I graduated highschool at 16. I was ahead of my class. I went to college at 17. I moved to Italy at 18 and have been here since. Even though I live here I understand Italian but don't ask me to speak it. I mean a few words, yes, but not a lot."

"Hi, what can I get for y'all today?" The waiter asked, and I answered first. "I'll have cheese fries with potato skins." I turned to Devin, "What would you like?" He looked nervous, "Order what you want." I reminded him.

"I'll have buffalo wings and Cheese fries also." She wrote our order down, then walked away. I smiled to myself. I love people that can eat.

"I told you, order what you want, I'm not gonna judge. I'm literally a fat kid in a skinny man's body. I love to eat." He laughed, "well I'm glad because I also love to eat. I didn't want to be a fat ass on the first date." I chuckled, "Bambino I'm buying you lunch. It's a lunch date but not an official, official date. Because if it was it would not be here, more of a Fancy restaurant. I'd tell you to dress fancy. I would also be asking you to be my boyfriend, but not yet we're just getting to know each other today." He lowered his head smiling.

"Okay, okay I get that. Well since you know some stuff about me. What about you Mr Killian?"

I sighed, "My name is Killian Vincent Romano. I was born and raised in Italy, I'm 22. I have an older sister whose name is Jah'Kyah. Her and her girlfriend are expecting a baby soon, so I'm about to become an uncle. My birthday was the day we met, I'm a Gemini. I don't really know what else to tell you." I chuckled while taking a sip of my water.

"What's your favorite color?" He asked.

"Baby Blue."

"Education level."

"Bachelors, and Masters in Business."

He nodded his head taking a sip of his sprite, "Job."

I froze, "L-listen I don't wanna lie to you but you got to promise not to freak out."

His face turned to a look of worry, "O-okay."

I leaned forward, "You also have to promise not to tell the police."

He nodded hesitantly, "I-I'm a drug dealer." He stared at me a little longer, before letting out a sigh. "Ohh Chile, I thought it was worse. I don't care, I'm black."

I laughed at his response, "I was worried you'd not want to talk to me."

He waved my comment off sitting back in the chair crossing his legs, "Killian ain't nothing wrong with a little drug dealin. They do it all the time, I was more scared you was gonna say you were broke, because I don't date broke niggas." I let out a deep laugh, "Nah Bambino, you don't have to worry about that."

"I figured I mean you just smell rich, the way you walk, and talk. I just didn't know what you did. Now I know I don't care, it doesn't bother me."

"So you're only interested in me because I got money?" He shook his head with no hesitation, "Hell nah, you tall, fine, smell good, and give mysterious vibes. The money is a bonus but I don't want your money. I want to know you. I have my own money, a lot of it. So even if you did it's not like you could flash it in my face and I'd be impressed."

I hummed, "Yeah I know I can tell by your house." He chuckled, "Yeah you can say that."

Our food came, and we instantly began to dig in. We continued talking the rest of the night. The whole night I've grown to like him more and more.

༻༺

"I had a great time tonight Killian." He smiled, as I walked him to his door. "I did too Devin." He unlocked his door, I began to walk away and he stopped me. "Hey, you can come inside." I thought about it before walking into his house. His house was beautiful. I wasn't small but not too big.

He walked into the living room, and I followed. "What would you like to drink?" I took my jacket off, "Um Tequila if you have it, if not Gin works." He came back with two glasses and a bottle of Silver 1800 Tequila. That what I'm talking about, that's tha good shit.

We sat and drank talking about our childhood moments, embarrassing and funny.

As he laid his head on my shoulder I knew he was getting sleep. I got up grabbing out empty glasses, "Come on let's take you to bed." He stumbled getting up, I picked him up carrying him. "Where's your room Bambino?" "Upstairs last room to the right."

I walked in his room, closing the door with my foot. His room is beautifully decorated. I laid him on the bed walking into his walk-in closet getting him clothes to wear. I walked out with a t-shirt and sweatpants. He's already stripped down to his boxers laying in his bed. I chuckled, putting the clothes back.

I gave him a quick kiss on the forehead before getting ready to leave. He gently grabbed my wrist, "Stay with me please." He asked, I nodded. "Just to warn you I sleep in my boxers." He laughed lightly, "Me and you both." I chuckled walking to the other side stripping down to my boxers.

I lifted the covers sliding in the bed, as soon as my full body was on the bed he rolled over laying on my chest, I was shocked by the sudden action but eventually gave in.

He laid on my chest, I noticed that he was watching this show with somebody name Miss D and these girls dancing. They called themselves dancing dolls. It was actually pretty interesting.

After a while I felt myself become tired, I let the feeling take over. Drifting into darkness.

Devins house

Devins bedroom

Devins bathroom

Devins closet

Let me know what y'all think about the story so far

Word count: 1525

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

317K 8.8K 74
This feels so wrong, I can't help but think as I'm perched on the edge of her desk, my legs spread wide as my knuckles turn white from gripping the e...
380K 14.3K 39
"You don't know how much it hurts me seeing you with him. I tell you about it, you apologize then go on with your life like nothing even happened" S...
94.4K 2K 39
!!!AGE PLAY!!! "I love you way to much to let anything happen to you, you and i both know that so imma have to let you go this is the end of us" i sa...
1.9M 44.6K 67
Have you ever felt so broken that you couldn't pull yourself out of bed and continue to live your life like you used to. A simple task such as tying...