Moon Boy Blooms ✹ Boy Group

By superboards

DAHLIA: Find the way with the moon and the bloomed. / og bg 2024 More

⊂⊃ Moon Boy Blooms ' Hijo De La Luna
⋆ kprofile.com
⋆ wikipedia
⊂⊃ The Boys
⋆ choi sanha
⋆ lei zheng wei
⋆ park ji-hoon
⋆ kenji yang
⸻ RELATIONSHIPS
⋆ dating history: hyung line
⋆ dating history: maknae line
⋆ inside the group
⋆ moments with the members
⸻ SOCIAL MEDIA
⋆ instagram¹
⋆ instagram²
⋆ instagram³
⸻ ARTICLES
⋆ soompi
⋆ soompi
⋆ soompi
⋆ soompi
⋆ soompi
⸻ ERAS
⋆ the debut: hijo de la luna + day-lia
⸻ CHAPTERS
⋆ the leader and the songwriter
⋆ bird to bloom

⋆ soompi

35 3 2
By superboards

DAHLIA's Zheng Wei releases his first solo as a summer surprise for DAYs. However, it's no beach and sunny theme.
July 5th, 2023 ・ By shengz

Zheng Wei, the DAHLIA member known for his duality and wide range of skills, releases his first solo song as an unexpected yet welcomed surprise for DAYs. Fans call it the 'midnight summer song' as it's not the most summer-like release.

'PSYCHO' quickly circled around social media for its sharp beats, edgy music video and smooth dance moves. The oldest member of the world-wide known quartet showcased his mesmerizing vocals and duality compared to the group's usual 'light' concept. 

A few concept photos were released on the group's official Instagram and Twitter account with little to no context, DAYs speculating it as a solo photoshoot. That quickly changed when a teaser was released on the 2nd of this month, fans were frantically unprepared, but ready.

On July 4th, 2023, Zheng Wei released his solo, 'PSYCHO'. It's no sunny, beach side song, but it's a new side to the idol that fans want more of.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69 0 18
❝𝐀 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩, 𝐦𝐚𝐢...
1.5K 23 21
If you want to know what happens Read the story 👇 #4 Tyunning (29 May 2023) Started: 2 May 2023 Finished: 1 Oct 2023
884K 13.8K 117
𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑦 𝐴𝑚𝐵𝑤 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠. 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 😂, 𝑠𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑠 🤱🏽, 𝑠𝑚...
30.5K 1.1K 36
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞." started: 06/2/20 ended: 08/12/20 highest ranks; #1 in beomgyu 5/16/22 #6 in governme...