๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ

By reportsbytoya

๐“๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ... More

๐˜…
1: ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
2: ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ
3: ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
4: ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป.
5: ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ
6: ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€
7: ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ *
8: ๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ฎ
9: ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ *
๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ / ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™จ
10: ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
11: ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ *
12: ๐˜‚๐—น๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—บ
13: ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—น๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—น๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด / ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™จ
14: ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€, ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
15: ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
16: ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚...part one*
16: ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚...part two
17: ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜ƒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—บ
18: ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜‚ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ *
19: ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ ๐˜‚ / visuals
21: ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† 4 ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚
22: ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜†...๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€?*
23: ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚
24: ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†
25: ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ*
26: ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€
27: ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ผ/๐—ฎ
28: ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ'๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป
29: ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ
30: ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—น๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ...part one
30: ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€...part two
๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ / visuals
31: ๐—บ๐˜€. ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ต*
32: ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜‡๐˜†, ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜‡๐˜†
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ โ€ข ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ*
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€

20: ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ ๐˜‚ *

7.2K 424 263
By reportsbytoya

𝗞𝗗

graduation 𝗱𝗮𝘆,
𝗱𝗲𝗰.𝟭𝟳ᵗʰ

Exiting my kitchen, I peeked over at the digital clock on the stove.

10:58.

Taking the empty box of Just Water, I tossed it in the trash can before heading back into the living. Twisting open a cold bottle of Alkaline Spring water during the walk. Just Water had quickly become my favorite Springwater. Blame it on Penelope for the newest addiction. I was almost ready to say, if it was spring water, I wasn't drinking it.

The girl had completely turned me out and made me spoil on top of that.

"Mariah! You late, girl."

"Ugh, don't call me that." I heard her, tip-toeing down the staircase. Thankfully the majority of her gifts were already tucked away in the trunk of my Impala. I figured today was the best day to pull out the old school, besides she enjoys the ride.

Only a glimpse of her and my body froze.

It's been about five years since I last attended a graduation. Kai and Mike were in the spotlight then, crossing the infamous stage. Even with one being my twin brother and the other being my best friend — this wasn't the same.

Without having on the freshly steamed black robe, Penelope caught the attention.

The cream dress by Micas was asymmetrical with a cut design which stopped mid-thigh on one side. There was also a lace black trimming and lines. The cut and silk material hugged her curves perfectly and the five-inch Sara Lilas Massimo heels enhanced the ensemble altogether.

Last night Penelope took the time with replacing her curly wig with a jet-black bone straight option. The change up in her hair was strictly for the special occasion. And this morning, I watched her do pin curls which came out flawless.

She's a Barbie, that's why I gifted her the nickname.

"You look beautiful, mama." Penelope looked up from her phone, not stopping until she was directly in front of me.

"Thank you, so do you...well, you know? You look handsome," With her hands now free from her phone, bag, and robe — all that occupied the arm of the couch now — Penny was able to examine me with more than just her eyes.

"Very handsome." She seconded in a low voice, rubbing her hands down the front of my black boohooMan's MotoCar sweatshirt. She prides herself on the moment that I gave her control in the closet last night. It wasn't my graduation, so there was no need for a suit and tie. However, the designer sweater paired with my black cargo pants and a pair of Black University Gold Jordan 1s — made the perfect fit. So, that's what I wore, happily.

The only piece of jewelry occupying my outfit was a $30,000 Rolex Sky-Dweller. Which was probably the most expensive thing on me today.

"Thank you, Barbie," With a quick peck, Penelope stepped back and I redirected her to the next item on the list.

Her call time for today was eleven o'clock, which the clock had already struck — I'm sure. So, we needed to get a move on things.

"I got ya' first gift. And you need it now, that's why imma open it for you." I said matter-a-factly. Leaning down I retrieved the burgundy Cartier shopping bag. Hearing the sounds of Penny's discouragement before I saw her head shaking. 

"No, sir. Ka'Dafii, I have a watch. A nice one too." She pleads, grabbing my hand to try and stop me from pulling out the gray Switzerland Group jewelry box.

"I didn't ask you what you had, mama. Now which wrist do you prefer?"

"Ka'Dafii."

"Penelope, we gotta go, baby. Which wrist?" With a huff, she placed her hands on her hips. Her stubborn ways keeping us longer. "C'mon don't do that. You deserve this and more, Babygirl. Just let me."

There was conflict written on her face before I watched her arms fall slowly. That guard came down as Penny sighed in defeat. She held out her left wrist and I removed the box containing the Ballon Bleu De Watch. It wasn't even a fraction of the Rolex on my own wrist, but it was a staple and a very good investment for herself.

"Zay..." Latching it around her arm, I measured the space, making sure it wasn't too tight.

Penelope's eyes followed my movements before taking in the Cartier piece. Her expression showcased awe and appreciation before her arms went around my neck in a tight hug. "Thank you so much. You really, really, really didn't have to do this, Ka'Dafii."

"I wanted to, mama," Rubbing her back tenderly, I tapped her butt before speaking again. "Put ya necklace on and I'll help you with the stoles and ropes before we head out."

"K," She whispered before I felt her kiss my neck. Turning around, Penny moved the curled tresses out of the way so I could clasp the diamond tennis necklace. Still remembering the first time I put it around her neck.

"You must like me in jewelry or some?"

"That's my way of locking ya' fine ass down."

"Boy, hush." Without looking, I knew she was rolling her eyes. The thought made me laugh because the second she was free to turn around, Penny rolled them again. But this time a blushing smile on her face.

"Fine ass."

"Ka'Dafii...please." She said in a playful plea. The both of us knew so familiarly, how fast this could go another route.

So, I refocused — making sure to help with the custom bedazzled cap and tassel. Before holding the gown on my arm. Penelope did a double check on everything before I saw her texting Ms. Lynn that we were leaving.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗵

Screams of appreciation, support, happiness, and pure love cried out from the stands of the Panther
arena as myself and the graduates of Clark Atlanta stood.

Grabbing my phone and graduation program, I immediately removed the cap from my head. But made sure to do it smoothly as we marched out. Constant calling of graduate names rained over us and even when I recognized someone screaming at me — I couldn't figure out which direction it came from. What I did know, it wasn't anyone I was around daily.

Finally, out of the guests' eyesight, I unzipped the black gown. For it to be the middle of December, I was hot and my dress was spaghetti strapped.

"Excuse me...excuse...there you are! Oh my god! We fucking did it, bitch," Khadi shouted, throwing herself around my neck. The tight embrace caught me off guard. Here I was trying to find her and Jessy in the crowd of a thousand graduates. "I love you so much, Penny. Thank you for even believing in me."

"Awww, Khadi Meyers, don't even start with the waterfalls." She laughed at my words, but as we pulled away I could see the emotions on her face. The high of graduation would do that to you.

Realization in those last moments is that you created bonds and memories with people that you would be splitting ways with. Even if it was temporary. For Kay and I, it was even more emotional. We didn't share this at our high school graduation because we both knew we'll be at Clark Atlanta, together.

Today was different because that security wasn't there this time.

"I love you too, Kay. You did this all by yourself, bookie. I'm just as proud of you." Using the corner of her Kleenex, she patted her eyes dry before nodding.

"The price just went up bitch. Ion care if it's a dollar, that hoe not the same." She told me with a smile and I knew then, she was back to her most unserious self.

"Ayee! I was looking for y'all. Oh my god, y'all looked so good walking across that stage, hunny." The two of us looked up laughing, watching as Jessy came forward. Her arms stretched out as her own tears fell.

The emotions are too high.

"So did you, mamacita." She hugged us as I returned her compliment.

The two of them held on to the soft tissues, patting their faces so their makeup wouldn't be ruined.

Jessy turned to me, using a clean corner of her own, to straighten my creases.

We were literally leaving here and going to my place. Most likely, anyways. There was no plans in concrete, surprisingly. Regardless, we would see each other every day. I'm not sure why we're so sad.

"We so fucking emotional." Kay mumbled and Jessy laughed while stepping away to examine my face.

"I love that for us though." I told Khadi.

A throat cleared, ending the moment temporarily. Jessy and Kay looked unimpressed and before I could turn around, I knew it had to be only one person.

"Hey, Penelope."

"Carter."

Jessy murmured something under her breath before the two of them stared into his face with the strongest mug.

"Look, I just want to congratulate you...all of you, actually. Y'all been friends since I can remember meeting you. Stayed together through everything and now-"

"Boy, what the fuck you want?" Kay asked, crossing her arms. Her annoyed voice made me because I was thinking the same thing. Carter didn't come over with the intentions of congratulating us or wishing us any good. He just wanted some time to buy himself another shot.

"Alright..look...we ain't gon' see each other no more. This was our last time ever talking, probably. And I know the last time I asked for a date, you said no-"

"Carter, I'm in a relationship." My interruption caused him to frown dramatically. What was next out of his mouth was likely to be some bull, so I turned my back to him, mouthing to both of them for us to make a speedy getaway.

Of course, we couldn't leave out the arena until pictures were taken and final goodbyes to some true associates were given properly. Trinity and Stone rounded the corner as we walked around. The five of us took group pictures, courtesy of another graduate.

Clark Atlanta only does one commencement ceremony a year. So, we had plenty to see. Conversations, questions about next steps, futures, exchanges of phone numbers, and social media accounts. Which meant, making the promise of keeping in touch with your closest peers.

Surprisingly, I found out Jessy was planning to attend a graduate program next summer while she and Stone spoke. I kept my mouth closed during this entire ordeal. The girls knew of my goals. Plans to move away soon after graduation, but confirmation hadn't been given and the last place I wanted to inform them about the news was Panther Stadium.

After about thirty minutes, the three of us arose from the private graduate doors. Khadi's feet were 'burning' as she could describe while Jes was on the phone with KD, who was trying to give directions of where they had ventured off to while waiting on us.

It took a few minutes, but ultimately we walked right into the pact. Ka'Dafii, Kai, KaMari, Ms. Dakota, and Lynn stood together next to three cars. I wasn't sure where Khadi's family had gone, but she never bothered to pull out her phone either. Ironically, she went from leaning on me to being in the arms of Kai.

Outside of him being Ka'Dafii's twin, I still didn't know much about the man. He showed up with a Chanel gift bag and flowers, which won my best friend over. Before they embraced each other, he gave a hello to both me and Jessy. Making sure to annoy his little cousin with the "Congratulations, youngin" comment. Ms. Debbie was missing in action, something that didn't come up, but Mari was there. Ready to congratulate his sister and greet her properly.

"You look so beautiful. I'm so proud of you, Penny Pooh," Lynn sobbed, holding my body at arm's length before smoothing me in a hug. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, mama. Thank you."

"You're welcome," She uttered softly and I knew then that she was crying too.

It's been years since the woman has let her guard down. Especially in front of strangers, but as we pulled away — here she was patting her face with a napkin that already had makeup stains to prove this wasn't her first time crying.

"Now...imma tell you, 'cause I love you. Ka'Dafii got you some gifts in that front seat waiting on you," Laughing lowly, I heard her dry snitching clear as day. Even if she was hoping to keep her voice down. As I looked up — the only person watching us was him.

"You look so beautiful, darling," Came from Ms. Dakota. She came closer and the two of us shared a hug.

"I love this dress on you. Yes ma'am." Dakota nodded in approval, her voice high and bubbly, making me grin.

"Thank you, Ms. Dakota."

"You welcome, sweetheart. Imma let you go before his lanky ass try to beat me up." She said rolling her eyes playfully at KD.

Ka'Dafii leaned against the passenger door of his Impala. Cool, calm, and collect as he watched me interact with everyone. Only waiting on his chance, with the most beautiful bouquet of roses in his hand. He knows I'm a pink kind of girl.

The different tones of roses meant different variations. All were long stemmed with four decorative butterflies and a silver studded crown placed on top of the bouquet. Everything about it screamed perfection.

"For you."

"You're so perfect." I whispered, taking the roses from his hand as he traded off with me. Removing the cap, gown, and pamphlet from my grip as I smelled the posies.

"Nah, I'm far from perfect, mama. But remember what I told you earlier, Barbie. You deserve this and more," His finger gently traced my cheek before grabbing a piece of hair, feathering it back into the curls.

"And I got more in the car. So get in. I got a lil' some, some planned for you."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ka'Dafii looked at me from across the room and I bit my bottom lip. Taking the time to stare him down from head to toe. Slowly trailing my way back up as he brought the red cup to his lips. I noted the smirk growing on his face when he licked his lips. Oh, he knew.

Blame it on the gratitude I felt, the love, or just knowing my man was a good man. Most likely it's because I'm on my third strawberry lemon drop in the last ninety minutes. Or was it because my man was fine as hell and I wanted to thank him — even with both of our mothers in close proximity.

All of thee above.

The drink was just as addicting as the dick in his pants.

Especially when the man attached is so...perfect. I told him that once and I'll say it again, even if he denies it.

Graduation was the first peak of the day, the main event for myself and my best friends. However, Ka'Dafii had gone all out and never once showed his cards. Now that the day has come, it's been stated this is what was keeping him during my nail appointment on Sunday. Currently, we're inside a private party room at the Atlanta Event Center for my graduation party.

Leaving Panther Arena, KD held the passenger door open, and on the seat was a pink envelope. A note inside that was very sweet and straightforward.

I wanna congratulate you, Barbie.

That's how we landed inside the private party room of the center. With Chef Tia Marie at the head of our brunch buffet. Prepared for us today were home-style potatoes, eggs, pancakes, sausage, bacon, honey-glazed shrimp, grits, and Belgian waffles. With various chopped-up fruits and drinks. Mimosas were on the menu, but also there were my favorite of all time, strawberry lemon drops and soft drinks.

Not to mention the event planning that must have taken place. Balloon arches of different shades of pink and gold. Flowers, the number twenty-two lit by marquee numbers, along with the four-foot graduation cap decorations. There were three tables with specialty ornaments, including centerpieces of sunflowers, roses, and tulips. Golden champagne bottles to match the plates and silverware which sat on top of pink table clothes that came along with matching chair covers. Even the menus for today's food and drinks were coordinated.

All out was an understatement actually.

After a few moments, I thought Ka'Dafii would break away. Currently engaging in conversation with Kai and Jessy, his eyes bounced between the three of us.

So, I acted on my thoughts impulsively.

Tossing back the remainder of my drink, I grabbed my phone off the table near me. Excusing myself from the mini crowd of family and friends that included Kay and Lynn.

Hoping that as I walked away, the wavelengths in the air would register toward him. Begging and pleading for him to follow, just this one time.

As I made it to the end of the hallway, noticing the family accessible restroom — he was right behind me. Finishing his shot of Hennessy.

My need to thank him was overbearing. From the Cartier watch to his sweet talks during the rides. Ka'Dafii picked up on my overactive nerves this morning and calmed me almost instantly. And every time I thought about overthinking once more, he was there to soothe the thoughts.

Him attending graduation was heartfelt enough.

Then throw in the surprise party plus the gifts I opened. Oh my god. The first thing I pulled out from the randomly picked Dollar Tree bags was a $1,465 Versace La Medusa Bag in the color pink. From the thick pink chain to the Medusa skull — the bag was to die for. Inside the next bag was a pale pink 2005 edition of the Prada Nylon bag for $1,390. And just when I thought he had done everything that could be achieved, he handed me one last gift bag with the brightest smile on his face. The guests around us were already in awe with the prizes on the table, but the $1,800 Louis Vuitton Monogram got the cake.

KD left the empty glass on the table inside the hallway as I entered the restroom, thankful the fresh scent of lemon and cleanliness hit my nose.

My hormones were raging and the second he was inside with me, my thighs clenched. The scent of his Phantom cologne almost made me moan.

His smell, the sight, the closeness, and finally the feeling of his lips against mine. Grabbing his black Gucci belt, I held him close as his hands went straight to my ass in the dress.

"You look so good." I spoke. Needing him to know why I yearned for him so badly right now. Fumbling with his belt and button of his pants — I could tell he was stiff inside. Begging to be freed.

"Barbie...wait." Shaking my head, I ignored his words before dropping down in front of him. Pulling his pants and boxers down only enough to free his penis and balls. A small moan left me as his manhood jerked freely from the restraint of his pants.

"You're hard, baby. You might as well..." My voice trailed off as I kissed the tip before licking the spilled substance. Ka'Dafii leaned against the counter, his eyes closing briefly.

"Damn, baby." Spitting on his shaft, I sucked it up, before taking him further into the back of my mouth. Instantly relaxing around his width and length as he invaded every possible inch. My tongue swirled around his shaft.

Reaching for one of his hands, I placed it on the back of my neck. Our eyes locked and KD groaned.

"Shit...what you want, ma? For me to fuck ya' throat again?" Moaning, I gave my permission the only way possible. Bobbing my head quickly before stroking his balls in my free hand.

"Fuck...fuck....fuckk." His sounds of approval came with each deep thrust as he held onto the back of my neck.

His hips continued to jerk as my mouth grew wetter around him. I hoped no one walked down this hallway. Surely the noises coming from this bathroom would give us away. KD's heavy grunting while the sounds of my sucking grew louder with each second passed.

Ka'Dafii wrapped a hand in my hair, pulling my mouth away and sadly, I pouted. He wasn't nearly as rough as he could've been. Part of me wanted it, but with guests outside — I understood his semi-gentleness.

KD looked down at the handy work, moaning at the sight. His dick jumped then as if it was trying to figure out what happened to the warm, wet sensation. I know my mouth was covered in my own saliva and his pre cum, which continued to leak. The task was getting sloppier by the second, but that's how my man liked it.

"Such a beautiful ass, nasty ass, smart ass lil' slut. You love sucking Daddy's dick, Barbie?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Mm, I love when you do it," He brought my mouth back to his dick and greedily I licked his throbbing head before he snatched me back once more. "You do such a good fucking job...shit, Babygirl." And I could feel myself spilling in between my thighs.

Guiding my mouth to his pipe, I slowly sucked him back into place. Managing to deep throat him after a few tries. KD held my hair in a ponytail position, keeping the curled tresses out of the way.

I moved my head to match his jerking motions, slightly gagging as he sped up some. Our eyes locking again before KD's mouth fell open and he moaned.

"Fuckk...shit, get up, mama." Pulling my hair, his dick fell from my mouth with a popping sound effect.

On my feet, I wiped my mouth as much as possible, knowing my makeup was probably screwed. But there wasn't much time to dwell before he was kissing me. His tongue in my mouth, his groaning filling the space as his hands pulled the material of my dress over my ass, smacking it.

"I know this pussy wet, baby."

"Yes..yess. I want inside of me."

With another hit, he backed away, nodding to the bathroom counter. "Get how I like you," With his hand wrapped around his dick, KD stood behind me. Watching intensely as I went to the counter, bending over with my leg up. With an arch in my back, I watched him, enjoying the show while teasing himself.

"You soaked this damn thong up." Running a finger along my slit, I moaned out to his touch. With one hand, KD ripped the ruined panties from my body.

It didn't take him long to find my spilled juices. The Fenty thongs were black, but the mess left behind made a clear indication. The second his eyes landed on the spot he licked his lips. Bringing the panties to his mouth to lick clean, jacking himself just a little bit faster.

Never in my twenty-three years has that happened and I don't know why, but it turned me on more. My hips wiggled in anticipation, my eyes heavy in arousal. "Fuck, Daddy."

"You taste so sweet, Barbie." I watched as he finished and stuffed them in his pocket, coming closer to tease my slit with the head of his dick. My clit was hard as he rubbed it teasingly.

"Dafii...please, shittt. Please, put it in."

Angled at my entrance, he gave in. Pushing himself inside me and my eyes rolled back. The feeling of him planted so deeply before he started to rock inside me.

"Pussy still so tight...fuck, baby," Leaning down, I kept my arch but gave myself the advantage of my throwing my ass back on him.

Matching his strokes as he squeezed one of my ass cheeks and smacked the other one. "Damn, you gon' make me bust." Moaning, I watched through the mirror as my ass bounced on him. Jigging with each thrust and I know it turned him on because it did the same for me.

"Where you gon' nut at, Daddy?" I felt my own stomach tighten and knew I'll be reaching my own orgasm soon.

"Where you want it, ma?"

"Nut in yo' pussy, Daddy."

KD smacked my ass with a heavy grunt and I knew I had him. His lips were moving, but he wasn't speaking out loud. Leaning down, so my chest was on the counter, I found his balls and started to fondle them. Moaning when he sped up and my pussy clenched around him.

"Ah, fuck! Ka-Fuck! Ka'Dafii."

"You betta' cum on this dick," He spanked my ass a few times, each harder than the last and my eyes closed. My vision became blurred, but my hands steadily massaged him.

"You cumming? Hm? You gripping this dick like you wanna cum, Barbie."

Nodding was the best I could do at first. For a second words were lost and so was my breathing.

"Yesss...yesss!" I half squealed. Feeling my orgasm reached its peak.

Thankfully, this time, I didn't squirt. Even though I knew it was next if he didn't pull out soon.

Ka'Dafii stilled behind me, his head falling back and I felt when he shot his load inside me. The sticky mess mixed in with mine.

"I love you." He said, rubbing a hand up and down my back down to my ass.

"I love you too, baby. Thank you." I told him as he pulled my body upward, to kiss me.

"You deserve it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

629K 23.2K 37
"๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚.. ๐—ถ'๐—น๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—น๏ฟฝ...
7.6K 278 10
๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ ๐จ๐๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ...
39.2K 1.6K 21
สŸแดแดแด‹, แดส ษดแด€แดแด‡ แด แดษด, ษช แด‹ษดแดแดก แด€ษดแด… ษช'แด ๊œฐส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ แด, ษช แด‹ษดแดแดก
542K 25.3K 32
"Aษดแด… I แด€ษชษด'แด› ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡๏น ส™แดœแด› I sแดกแด‡แด€ แด›แด Gแดแด… I แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ สŸแดแด แด‡ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด." ๏นฃ MN - ๐™‡๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ๐™‰๐™–๐™ž๐™ž ๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ