Inheritance

By -babynaomi

Old money. Purity. Generations. Inheritance. | This story contains mature and sexual content. It is a spin-of... More

INTRODUCTION | BLOODLINE
THE DAILY PROPHET - PARKINSON AUCTION
I. Letting Nature
II. Champagne
IV. Shuni, Cely, Ro

III. Pheromones

1.1K 45 77
By -babynaomi

II. Pheromones

Vivienne Parkinson

~

"Who was that?" Edith linked her arms with mine as we sped-walked down the hall. Despite the minor ache in my legs, I've managed to match her pace.

"Who?" I played dumb with a smile.

"Vivi," she sighed. "Are you having sex with randoms again? Unprotected?"

"Maybe," I replied condescendingly. "To be fair, the man had four brooches. Four! Wasn't sure which ones, but four says a lot."

"Blood status has nothing to do with putting your health at risk, I mean-. Seriously, Vivi. We're not in Beauxbatons anymore, and your manor isn't Durmstrang."

"My manor," I scoffed. "This is just a home with my name on it. This isn't my manor."

"Vivienne, I think it's time you start acting like it is your manor. Because it literally is. Can you please greet your guests? So that way you can get rid of this place? Considering how much you loathe it."

"When is this event even over?" I groaned, walking through a crowd of people.

"It ends once everyone leaves," she replied. "Until then, just greet your guests. And please wear your brooch so they know it's you!"

Rolling my eyes, I pulled the tiny pin out of my bra and attached it to my dress. "You act like a mum."

"Well, I was once your best friend until you got self-destructive, so let's not even have that conversation," she remarked, unlinking our arms. "Now, if you'll excuse me, The Greengrass family is here, and I am going to give them a personal tour of this extravagant manor that you loathe so much"

"Oh, please," I chuckled. "You just want to have sex with their son."

As Edith strayed away, she smirked and shrugged.

The open house went on for 2 more dreadful hours. It was a lot of smiling and shaking hands, as well as talking about the art pieces and the history of the manor. If it weren't for that library, I would not have known anything about this manor.

The event in the said library was definitely stress relieving, and it sure felt really good. I was a bit taken aback by how... easy it was to sleep with an apparent well-renowned person, considering how many brooches he wore. Despite my lack of knowledge of each pin, it's a given that the person I let fuck was high up there in the blood of bloodlines. Whatever any of that means.

As soon as the last group of families exited the manor, I waved, thanked them for coming, and shut the door immediately. A long sigh left my body as I removed my heels with ease.

"Edith!" I yelled out, my voice bouncing off the walls. "Do you have any energy to go out tonight? Any energy at all?"

Edith came down the stairs with her heels in her hands. "I'm not mustering up any energy to go out tonight. Vivi, you have a whole cellar full of the most expensive liquor. Why can't you just pop open a bottle of wine and call it a night?"

"Because there are no hot men to dance on me," I complained, the both of us making our way toward the 'family room'. The centerpiece of this room is the large tufted sofa upholstered in deep blue navy velvet. Complemented with the sofa had white silk pillows that are very hard to keep clean, especially during Edith and I's movie nights. And especially when it's a sad movie marathon.

Across the sofa stands a fireplace that also acts as another Floo Network in the manor. A gilded antique clock and delicate porcelain vases holding a fresh bouquet of flowers sit atop the mantel of the fireplace, adding more charm to the room.

With the sofa practically calling my name, I dove into it as I smothered myself with the silk pillows.

"You don't even look like you want hot men to dance on you," Edith commented, taking a seat next to my laying body. "You look drained."

"It was that boy in the library," I joked. "Wore me out a little."

"Almost forgot about your disappearance for a couple of hours," she replied. "What did you even do with him? Did you get his name?"

I flipped from my stomach to my back and stacked another pillow beneath my head enough to see Edith at the edge of the couch. She removed her earrings and placed them on the coffee table. "I didn't get his name, no. But he wanted my name so badly."

"So he doesn't know who you are?" she asked. I shook my head with a cocky smile. "Vivi, oh Vivi. I bet you had a little power trip."

"I initiated it all," I replied. "But he was looking first. Like, Edith, the way he was looking at me-I really felt like he was trying to read me or something. The man was so sophisticated and elegant and smooth. He knew how to finger! It was all natural. And don't even get me started on the size of his dick."

"I cannot believe you didn't get his name!" she groaned. "What did he look like?"

"We had our masks on," I giggled. "So, I don't entirely know what he truly looks like. Physically, I could feel he had muscle. The way he was literally pounding me told me all I needed to know about his athleticism. He had the sharpest green eyes I've ever seen. Amazing kisser. Pretty tall. Smelled so good."

"Must be the pheromones," Edith stated as she took out a cigarette from her handbag. "You have the ultimate game. Even with a mask on, you managed to have sex with a random hottie in your library." She lit her cigarette and inhaled. Exhaling, she spoke, "And that isn't even the first time you brought someone to that library of yours to shag."

"It has to be the pheromones," I added. "I feel like I may have scared him away, though. He may never return."

"Why do you say that?" Edith asked.

"He came on his hand and I told him that he could've come in me because I have a copper IUD," I said through my chuckles. "Do you think that scared him away?"

Edith's jaw dropped. "You cannot be talking like that to your potential customers! Vivi, you are very bad."

"I cannot be fucking my potential customers, yet here I am," I sat up, "Plus, I've already told myself I wouldn't see him again. He was talking about buying the manor, but I doubt it considering he was all alone with no family."

"All alone with no family. So, what, you're saying he came alone?"

I nodded. "He said he wanted to purchase this estate for some sort of getaway home."

"Wait, this is the man with the four brooches right?" queried Edith. I nodded once more. "Do you remember what bloodlines he had?"

"No," I said flatly. "Don't really care, honestly."

"Well, you should!" Edith exclaimed. "Two brooches, I get it. Three, okay. But four brooches are insanity. Do you remember what they look like?"

"A little bit," I replied, toying with the crystals on my dress. Feeling rather uncomfortable in this tight-fitting dress, I decide to remove it right here. I get up from the couch and start unzipping my dress. "If Twitchen has any more brooches, I could probably point them out." With ease, I step out of the dress that pooled at my legs and laid right back down.

"Twitchen! Are you here?" Edith called out, her voice echoing. "Twitchen!"

"I'm right here, Ms. Nott," Twitchen came waddling from the foyer. "Is there anything I can help you with?"

"Are there any leftover brooches from today's event?" I asked him. Twitchen came forward and shook his head.

"No, unfortunately not, Mistress Parkinson. However, I can make more if you wish?"

"No, that's alright," I replied. "Do you remember giving anyone four brooches?"

"Why, of course, I do, Mistress Parkinson."

"You don't have to tell me their names or anything, but do you remember what bloodlines they carried?"

"Yes, Mistress Parkinson, I do," he replied with hands locked in front of him.

"Twitchen, are they well-renowned bloodlines?" Edith questioned. Twitchen turned to face her and nodded. "What were they? If you don't mind me asking."

"Oh, I don't mind you asking at all, Ms. Nott. The four bloodlines I gave out in a row were House Black, House Berkshire, House Lovegood, and House Zabini."

With little knowledge of bloodlines, I looked at Edith who did.

And I've never seen her eyes that wide.

"Thank you, Twitchen, that is all," Edith smiled. Twitchen nodded as he walked away. "House Black? House Berkshire?? House Lovegood? House Zabini??"

I shrugged. "What?"

"Vivi! Get out of your head! Do you know who you shagged? At all? At all?!" Edith exclaimed.

"I clearly don't. What's the significance? Yeah, he has four bloodlines. Woohoo! But what about it?"

Edith face-palmed herself. "It's all making sense," she mumbled. "I know why he's buying the estate."

"Who? Who are we talking about? The man with four brooches?"

"Yes, Vivienne. The man with four brooches."

"Okay, why is he buying the estate?"

"Okay, we're going to have a little history lesson right now. Your bloodline's significance with the Zabinis goes decades back. Remember Cassius Parkinson?"

"I know who that is, yes. I read the bloody newspaper. What about it? Edith, you're not getting to the point."

"The 'man' you literally shagged in your library is Onyx Zabini née De Loughrey's grandson. You literally shagged the werewolf woman's grandson."

"Yikes," I retorted. "You think the lycanthropy passed down?"

"Vivi," she sighed. "You're not understanding the significance."

As this conversation grew frustrating, I groaned. "Edith, just get to the point, will you?" I sat up and called out for Twitchen once more, asking that he brings a bottle of wine and two glasses.

"When 'The Daily Prophet' published that piece about your open house and auction, they specifically shed light on the experiment files that your twisted old great-grandfather orchestrated after the war. Especially Project Fenrir Greyback, which was a set of experiments conducted on Onyx De Loughrey. She was only 17 when it all happened to her."

"Now that you mention it once more, my memory's been running a bit. I think I have The Shocking Tales of Onyx De Loughrey in my library. A signed copy, too," I retort.

"Okay, so you've read it then?"

I shook my head. "Never piqued my interest. The cover looks like it's some soapy thriller."

"Vivi, let's focus," Edith mumbled. "Now, look. Inside the office has 13 file cabinets full of experiment files. That comes with the estate. Do you wonder why Mr. Four Brooch wants to buy the whole estate?"

"Because... he wants a vacation getaway home?" I tease.

"No, because there are files in this home that are relevant to him. Chances are he's not going to stop bidding until he wins. Which brings me to my next proposition."

"And that is?"

"You form a friendship!"

I roll my eyes and groan once more. I sit up just as Twitchen sets the wine bottle down. I pop it open with ease as I drink straight from the bottle. "Edith, this is not Year 1. I'm not 'making friends' with anyone right now."

"No, stupid," she snaps, grabbing the bottle from my hand and taking a swig. "You have what he wants. He has what you need."

"If you're talking about his dick game, count me in. I mean, seriously. I've never come without having to touch my own clitoris. He made me come without any difficulties. The angle, the pressure, the thickness-."

"Vivienne! You're not letting me get to the point."

"Edith!" I matched her tone. "You need to catch a dick and relax!"

Edith rolls her eyes and shakes her head. "Nevermind. You're a twit."

I start laughing. Annoying Edith is something I do during my pastimes. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Go on."

Edith stares at me with her arms across her chest, nearly disappointed.

"Seriously, Edith. Go on. I'm listening. I promise."

Edith grumbles as she straightens up to continue going on a rampage. "What I meant by him wanting what you have, and vice versa, is that you have the files and he has the reputation."

"What does his reputation have to do with anything?" I asked, taking another swig of wine.

"He's got the purest blood out there. That gives him our wizarding world's street credit. By forming some sort of alliance with him would maybe help you access the rest of your inheritance in Gringotts. I mean, after all, the Berkshires founded Gringotts. I'm positive you won't have an issue once he puts a word in."

Despite annoying Edith with bickering, she is definitely onto something. The foolishness leaves my mind as I swig another drink of wine. "So you think I'm going to have a chance of accessing the rest of the money just by befriending my quick fuck?"

She nodded quickly, taking the bottle from me as I pass it to her. "I think you have a very high chance of obtaining what's rightfully yours with the help of your little library friend. So, just get on that."

"On him?"

"On obtaining what's rightfully yours, Vivienne," slight annoyance grew within her as my banter returned. "You need to refrain from snogging people as a way to cope with everything. What would your mum say?"

"Geez Louise," I exhaled heavily. "You two were too close. News flash, Edith! Both my parents are dead! You don't need to keep their spirit alive."

"Your mum was a great woman," Edith defended. "It was your dad who-."

"Edith," I spat. "I get it. Just-. As a best friend, I would really appreciate it if you just backed off a little."

"I'm only looking out for you," she said with genuine concern. "Sleeping around is a little destructive."

"You should probably go to bed," I snapped.

"And you should stop sleeping around."

Silence emits the room.

"Do you think he'll really buy the estate?" I asked.

"I think he will," Edith admitted. "I'm sure he's loaded."

"Do you know his name?"

She shook her head. "No, unfortunately not. It is best we keep it anonymous, though. It's a little fun."

"If you think that's fun, imagine screwing him without seeing his whole face. Now that's a form of Russian roulette."

"What, do you think he's ugly?" Edith giggled softly.

"No, I don't think he's ugly," I reply. "I hope I remember what he looks like at the auction."

"Well, if you notice a young man with four brooches winning the auction, then that's your guy."

"Money truly makes the world go round," I fret.

Another moment of silence.

"Do you want to take a bubble bath?" I blurted. "I have bath soaks from Germany."

"Together? We haven't shared a bubble bath since we were in Beauxbatons," Edith shot a confused glance.

I shrugged. "Bubble bath or no?"

After what seemed like careful thought, she got up and started to unzip. "I'll have Twitchen collect our dresses," she stated.

I got up and squealed. "You are going to love the bath soak! It leaves my skin feeling like satin."

***

D I S C U S S I ON

The auction is coming soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 280 14
"Draco you cant keep doing this" y/n said in a light whisper. "your mine darling, ill do as i please" he said in a dominent tone as he pushed y/n up...
23.4K 464 45
"I remember the first time you held my hand. I don't know if it was because of the cold or the fact that I loved you, but fuck, I felt the world rush...
1.2M 32.7K 70
☆ it all started with just a simple game night. but delilah wouldn't change a single thing. she loves him with everything she has, and he loves her...
6.5K 155 15
Initial premises: There will be a lot of sex..A LOT. What if you were a magical creature? One of the sexual ones? One of those born to satisfy ev...