Meeting My Ex Husband

By kbizzaze60

"Don't do this to me Lionel. Am six months pregnant." I begged my husband to not leave me but it seems he had... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Note
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 44

3.1K 71 6
By kbizzaze60

Eden woke up with a groan. Her head felt heavy. She took in her surroundings and could tell in an instant that she wasn't in her house nor in Susan's either. She did find the patterns of the walls quite familiar but couldn't pinpoint them. She then realized where she had spotted them. The same patterns on the walls were also in Kathy's room where she was working on her.

She was confused and then her arms moved but then she halted. Was it her imagination or did she feel something. She stared at herself and gasped. She quickly took the sheets and covered her upper body. She was appalled and her eyes didn't stop widening more and more. She moved and she found someone she never would have expected to be by her side in bed.

She was even more appalled than ever seeing Lionel sleeping beside her. He was laying on his stomach and his bare back was in full view. His lower body was covered by the sheets.

She wondered what happened and why she and Lionel ended up like this. At once Eden got incredibly mad. Her leg was close to his thing and was caged by his other leg on here. Anger surged through her and she could only think of one reason and why she was like this. She turned to Lionel with boiling rage. How could he stoop so low just to get her into bed with him.

She then recalled being a bit drunk last night. Everything dawned on her that it was after she had the glass of juice served by the waiter did her dizzy spells begin. She instantly knew she had been drugged. She turned to Lionel and harshly began waking him up.

Lionel stirred in his sleep and Eden got so mad that as soon as she spotted a glass jug of water by the bedside, she quickly grabbed it and poured it all on his face making Lionel to jerk up with a widened eyes.

"What...Eden?" Lionel turned to Eden shocked by her act. He caught the empty jug in her hands as she continued to glare at him like she was about to pounce on him. Lionel swallowed hard. "Are you okay?" He asked feeling concerned and tried touching her cheeks but Eden slapped his hands away angrily.

Lionel was taken aback by her act. "What's the matter with you? You've been grumpy all morning." Lionel got a bit offended by her attitude. "Am being grumpy?" Eden shooked her head in disbelief. "I can't believe you. I can't believe you would do this." She stared at him dumbfounded.

"What are you talking about?" Lionel asked.

"Don't play dumb with me!" Eden yelled and threw the covers away from Lionel's body exposing his full nakedness. Lionel sighed and began to realize what she meant. If only she knew how much he tried stopping her but she literally jumped on him not willing to let go. She was like a needy person that was dying of starvation. She needed him and her eyes were all lusty for him only. He couldn't resist at the end of the day and it happened.

"Listen Eden..." He tried to speak but Eden caught him off with her next reply that shooked him hard.

"You drugged me Lionel. You freaking drugged me so you could easily sleep with me. How could you?" Eden's voice got low at the end. She was fighting with her tears. She betrayed Julian. Even though she didn't love him, they hadn't yet ended it officially. She was still his girlfriend and him, her boyfriend. Everything was a mess and it was all Lionel's fault.

"Excuse me!" It was Lionel's turn to be angry. "What are you blabbering on about Eden? How dare you think of me like that?" Admists his anger, he was deeply hurt as Eden could ever think of him that low. He wasn't the perfect man but he wasn't that shallow either to take advantage of a woman in that manner.

"On the contrary, you came unto me. I tried to stop you but you were desperate to be loved. You wanted me Eden. Your words said it all. You said you needed me. You wanted me and I...i couldn't say no to you. I love you more than anything and you and Mia mean the whole world to me. How could you even think of me in such..." Lionel felt disgusted and looked away.

Eden inhaled sharply and gulped looking down. She knew what Lionel said was the truth. She wasn't in her sober state but was drugged. She appeared to be herself in her drugged state. She could speak out what she wanted. She could voice out her opinions and desires. It was clear to her that she still hadn't forgotten Lionel even after three years. She tried to forget him but only kept him at a secluded corner in her heart but he never left her heart.

She looked at Lionel who got off the bed and picked up his boxers from the floor and wore it in front of her. If Lionel didn't drug her, then who did so. Who wanted her to be drugged? Eden wondered and couldn't find any possible enemy. Monique was already on a plane to Italy. Paula didn't come to the party except her assistant. Who was the one to want to embarrass her in front of the guests.

She saw Lionel was angry by her words. It was true that she came into him and practically begged him to make love to her. She slapped her forehead. "Lionel..." She whispered and paused. Lionel wore his pants and didn't look at her. "...am sorry." She said lowly not fully meeting his eyes. Lionel didn't say a word to her and quickly got dressed.

Eden also picked up her scattered clothes on the floor and also got dressed quickly. She tailed after Lionel apologizing all the way. They met with Greyson at the dining table having his breakfast that his maid was serving for him at the moment.

He turned to them as soon as he heard Eden's voice. "Lionel." Lionel halted turning to Greyson who got up from his seat and walked to them. Eden felt embarrassed for the entire situation that went down at his engagement ceremony.

"Greyson...am extremely sorry..."

"It's okay Eden. It happens." Greyson cut her off with a small smile. His smile was unfazed somehow like he was hiding something. "And Kathy?" Lionel asked.

"She already flew to her hometown to attend to a family emergency." Greyson answered. "Lionel. There's something I need to show you...."

"Seven missed calls from Susan!" Eden gasped. "Did something happen to Mia!" Eden got worried and rushed out while dialing Susan's number.

"Eden! Eden wait!!" Lionel also tensed up as soon as he heard Mia's name. He was worried if something happened to Mia. "Lionel. Wait. I think I know why Susan called Eden so many times...." Greyson said looking everywhere but at Lionel. Lionel could also pick up the unsure tone from his voice.

"What happened Greyson?" He asked,

Greyson didn't know how to tell him the issue at hand. Even he was so shocked to comprehend what and how it happened under his very own nose. Someone was trapping them and now it was only going to get worse.

"Spill it out Greyson. You're scaring me. Is Mia alright?" Lionel became agitated just by thinking of Mia. "Calm down Lionel. Relax. Mia's fine..." Greyson was quick to hold his shoulders patting him softly.

"Then what the hell's going on Greyson?" Lionel asked holding his waist. "I'll show you instead." Greyson took a sharp breath and brought out his phone to show him. Lionel's eyes widened in pure shock seeing what was on Greyson's phone.

Eden rushed out and couldn't find a taxi. She dialed for Susan's line but she wasn't picking up her calls. Now she was beginning to worry about Mia. Her phone chimed and she saw it was Lionel calling her. She quickly busied the call not wanting to talk to him right now. She was still wondering who spiked her juice at the engagement party. Obviously someone who wanted to ruin her reputation.

She didn't know if it was her or just her mind but she could feel passerbys staring at her in a weird way. Some looked at her with contempt and some only shooked their head at her. Eden checked herself if she was wearing anything weird but no. Her phone rang again and she cut him off again.

She soon heard murmurs among the people passing by her. " Such a shameless woman seducing a married man...." Had her ears deceived her. What were the two women talking about. They sure weren't talking about her. Her phone rang again and she hissed in anger ready to give Lionel a piece of her mind and quickly picked the call without having a look at the caller ID.

"Listen Lionel...."

"How could you....Eden!" Eden paused right away easily recognizing the voice on the other line.

"Julian?" She was shocked that he called her.

"So this is the real you. I...i want to hate you badly. I really do want to hate you. You betrayed me in this cruel way and with him. You're just an easy woman." Julian sneered over the phone. His anger rising from the phone.

Eden was beyond appalled. "Julian. Why are you talking to me like this?" Eden couldn't understand. "Don't play fucking dumb with me. Am not stupid Eden. Am not damn stupid even though you've always seen me as such. That's why you never let me touch you. Your body had always craved for him and who knows how many more...."

"Enough! I don't know what has gotten over you but I won't allow you to disrespect my character like this..." She paused hearing Julian's mocking laughter over the phone.

"Character? You have no character Eden Quinn. And I realized it today. You wanted to flaunt your sex life in front of the whole world right. To make a mockery of me to the whole damn world. Everyone now sees me as the fool to have gotten involved with you. You were never like this Eden....Wha...what changed?" Eden could hear Julian sobbing in the background.

"Where is all these coming fro...." She stopped herself. She wondered if he found out about last night with Lionel. Her heart got to her throat. "You changed ever since Lionel came back into your life. You fucking changed. And now you posted your dirty act with your ex-husband viral!" Eden's eyes widened hearing the last part. Her grip on her phone almost loosened.

"What did you say?" Eden asked not able to believe her ears.

"Don't act dumb. Fuck off Eden. We are done. You hear me. We're done!!" Julian roared before hanging up on her. Eden quickly opened her social media page and her breathing was becoming labored. A leaked video of her and Lionel having sex was going viral all over social media and on the internet.

Her mouth hanged open in shock. She almost stumbled out of shock but held herself together. Her whole life had turned upside down. Her life was ruined completely hereon. She looked around and saw people staring at their phones and giving her judgemental eyes.

Under the leaked video was hash tagged a depraved woman sleeping around with a married man. Lionel's divorce with Monique hadn't been officially announced to the media yet and now the media were slandering her name and calling her all sorts of nasty comments. She didn't deserve all of this in her life. She felt extremely gutted and wanted to run out of there.

She found a taxi and rushed in giving the taxi Susan's address. She leaned on the seat and stared emotionlessly at the screen. The leaked video was trending and her eyes sting of hot tears filling them. She didn't know if she was to cry out or scream out. She had no idea what to do. Her life was ruined by this. She began wondering what the people that were close to her would think especially her own mother.

Mia was still little and wasn't going to be affected by this. Lionel called her again but she hanged up the call and pulled her hair harshly. She felt her life completely taken another turn for the worse. No one was going to believe her anyways about how she was drugged and unaware that the room had a hidden camera that captured all the acts. What was she to do now. For the second time in her life, she felt like ending it all.

I'll try to update the next chapter sooner but I need your comments and likes for this book. Also increase the followers, it's only a measly 32 followers, if you like my work then I will appreciate if you would follow me here and vote.

-

Till the next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7M 515K 43
Get out of my house. I don't want to see you ever again slut! Those were the exact words he threw at my face. It had been a year now but I still coul...
230K 9.3K 38
"Quick, kiss me." I choked on my baguette as I looked up at my boss, his intense grey eyes burning into me as my jaw fell open with a mouthful of cho...
200 4 35
Sometimes we have to do things we don't like for the people we love. That's what I did. I went against my own beliefs to help my family out of a horr...
1.6K 13 11
My name is Axel Thorn. i'm the big CEO of a billion dollar company. I'm arrogant, a major player, and I can get any woman I want. I never wanted a se...