Aradhya:- His Beautiful Disas...

Par SSneha7

His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can b... Plus

His Beautiful disaster
1. Met a rude Man
2. Den of Lion
3. Ansh is suspicious on Aradhya
4. Little Devil of Reyansh
5. Ansh is proud of his little Rebel
6. The game of revenge starts now
7. Aradhya is drunk
8. Haq hai hume
9. Hurdle arises for Aradhya
10. blackmailing Aradhya
11. Reyansh want to help.
12. Ansh making Aradhya Shy.
13. Aryansh tieing knot
14. It was always her.
15. Aradhya remembering her past
16. Arayansh having conversation
17. Aryansh spending cozy time
18. A sudden Trip
19. The first Kiss
20. Talk of love
21. At the Edge of losing control
22. Reyansh teasing his wife.
23. Ansh provoking Aradhya.
24. One more step
25. Ansh blaming Aradhya
26. It was always him
27. Pain of Aradhya
28. Past of Aradhya.
30. Aradhya's promise
31. A Tattoo
32. The Plan of Aryansh
33. End of one chapter
34. A night to cherish
35. Aradhya leaving Reyansh
36. Ansh missing Aradhya
37. Hum Nahi jayenge.
38. Ansh get to know the truth
39. Scared of future
40. Epilogue

29. Maya is Back

5.5K 385 31
Par SSneha7

___________💫

Reyansh- Adarsh have been doing their work for about 2 hours. Aradhya still didn't get to know any information except message of Shekhar after each passing hour, to remind her. Dhriti has left too as she had some work. Aradhya is pacing here and there in the room, sometimes thinking to call Shekhar but didn't do anything. She is worried. She does not want anything to happen to Maya.

Slowly 2 more hour passed away in worry only. Neither Reyansh came to give any information nor Aradhya went to ask anything.

" 55 minutes are left only."

Aradhya uttered worriedly after checking the time. Suddenly her phone rang and she picked it up, knowing the person very well.

" So what have you decided? Only a few minutes are left now."

He seems drunk by his voice. Ignoring him, she said after taking a few seconds pause.

" Yes..."

" What?"

" Forget this Mr. Chandravanshi. I won't ever work for you."

She replied fearlessly even though she is scared from inside. Shekhar laughed.

" Aap Sach mein apni maa ko bhool gayi hain. Aisa kya de diya Jamai-sa ne?"

( You literally have forgot your mother. What did Son-in-law even give you?)

She gritted her teeth as he mocked her.

" He is not your son-in-law."

He chuckled.

" Iss baat par ladne ka vaqt nahi hai Beta-ji. Aur haa, Jaise ki ab aapne apna faisla suna diya hain to...hamare faisle ka intezaar kariye."

( This is not the time to fight, daughter.  And yes, as you have given your verdict now...wait for our verdict.)

She gulped while he cut the call. She moved her eyes towards the clock. As the time is passing, her tolerance is also ending. She trust Reyansh so much but this is just too much. She is worried for her mother. She dropped down on bed and uttered with teary eyes.

" Kahan hain aap Reyansh..."

( Where are you Reyansh.)

As soon as she saw that only 5 minutes are left now. She flinched as her phone rang. This time its a video call from a doctor's number who has been taking care of Maya. She picked up the call and grabbed the mobile tightly with shivering hands.

Aradhya widen her eyes as she saw her mother lying on bed with white blanket covering her body, from head to toe. Her eyes turned teary and she covered her mouth with palm.

No one utter a word from other side. Perhaps, Mobile is set up in such a way that she can see her mother only.

" Mumma..."

She whispered. Nothing happened until her time got over and she flinched and her grip around phone loosened which fell down. She stare at the phone screen with horrified look. She just saw a blast and in a blink of eye, screen turned black.

She sat down on floor hurriedly and grabbed her phone.

" Mumma...."

She uttered little loudly while trying to tap something on her phone. She tried to call the same number but nothing happened.

" Mumma..."

She again uttered and sob left her mouth.
Her phone again rang and she picked it up.

" So how was that...."

Shekhar said from other side.

" Ch. Ch. Ch...bechari Maya. Badi jaldi chale gayi. Kaafi masoom thi. Chlo...Unki aatma ko shaant mile."

( Poor Maya. She went too early. She was so innocent. Well...May her soul rest in peace.)

He mocked her and cut the call. The phone slipped from her hand. She is not able to utter a word. She just saw her mother end in front of her eyes. The one for whom she was doing everything, left. She couldn't help but to blame herself for whatever happened just now.....

" Ma....MUMMA...."

She shouted and started to cry louder while clutching her chest where heart is.

She is in so much pain that this time she, herself can not describe in words. She was waiting for mother and now she left like this. She didn't even meet her once. How will she face herself now. How will she live now. The reason of her breathing, left her alone.

" MUMMA...Mumma..."

She cried while uttering her mother's name. Was she that bad? That her mother had to leave her like this. Where did she fail? What was her crime that she is getting this life. If she had not taken help from Shekhar that day, perhaps nothing like this would have happened.

Her crying is echoing in the whole room. She is shouting, throwing her hands here and there but nothing is helping her. The pain is unberable. Maya was her everything. Why is God giving her such a cruel life.

Time is passing but her crying and pain is only increasing. Don't know how 1 hour passed away like this. Even though her crying has stop now, but tears are still flowing from her eyes. She has lost her ability to do anything. She is just staring blankly at .....nowwhere.

" Aradhya...."

As soon as her husband's voice enter into her ear, she moved her eyes towards the door only to find Reyansh standing there and staring at her confusedly. He got startle when Aradhya suddenly stood up and went to him.

" Reyansh...Hamari Maa...Reyansh."

( My mother...)

That sob which was suppressed in some corner, emerged again after seeing him. He didn't say anything, well she didn't let him speak a word.

" Hamari Maa Reyansh....Vo hume chorr ke chle gayin. hamari Maa..ne chorr diya hume... Maar diya us aadmi ne unhe."

( My Mother, She left me. My mother left me. That man killed her.)

She said while sobbing and grabbing his collar.

" Aapne apna vada tod diya Reyansh..Hamari maa hume chorr ke chle gayin.."

( You broke your promise Reyansh. My mother left me.)

She is getting crazy while he widen his eyes after understanding the situation.

Shit.

He thought and grabbed her arms.

" Aradhya...suniye-"

( Listen.)

" Aapne apna vada tod diya. Humari maa ko maar diya unse."

( You broke your promise. He killed my mother.)

She is not letting him speak a word. When his several attempts failed, he shouted and shook her.

" LISTEN TO ME."

She flinched but stopped talking eventually and stare at him with wide eyes.

" Maa Zinda hain."

( Maa is Alive.)

It was enough for her to go insane due to happiness. Smile started to form on her lips while he said.

" Sahi salamt hain Maa. Yhi, Mahal mein hain. Bua-sa ke kamre mein."

( She is alright. She is here in Mahal, In the room of Bua-sa."

That's it.

She removed his grip around her arms and ran away from there without waiting any more second. Reyansh chased her. She is not caring about her pallu which suddenly got stuck in a a particular plant and got torn.

" Aradhya..."

He called her name little loudly but its not like she will listen anything right now. She just want to see her mother. Two Maids who were walking in her way, widen their eyes when Aradhya collided with them and three of them fell down on floor.

" Oh no."

Reyansh uttered.

" Mumma.."

Aradhya mumbled and again stood up then started to run away from there. Reyansh apologized to both the maids then followed her who is not caring about anything right not, even herself. She is stumbling, falling here and there but happiness is only expression that is plastered on her face. She entered into the particular corridor.

___________

Suryavanshi family moved their eyes towards the door when Aradhya entered. They made way for her whose eyes is only staring at her mother's direction and same goes to Maya. Her eyes turned teary after seeing her daughter. Reyansh too came into the room. Nobody utter a word instead of staring at mother- Daughter re-union.

They were crying too after meeting Maya. Dhriti stepped away when Aradhya walked towards her mother. Maya moved her eyes up and down at her then chuckled after seeing Sindoor and Mangalsutra on her.

Aradhya wounds got healed after seeing her mother. The pain vanished as soon as her eyes got Maya's view and same goes to Maya who was yearning to see her daughter.

Aradhya stopped near Maya and sat down on bed in front of her. First she stare at her as much as she want. This moment is so beautiful yet emotional. Even Reyansh's eyes turned teary seeing this heart warming scene.

" Mumma..."

As soon as Maya heard the beautiful voice  of her daughter, she burst into sob and pulled her into her arms. Aradhya got immense peace after feeling the warmth of her mother embrace. She burst into sob too.

" Laado..."

The word she was yearning to hear for so long finally enter into her ear. Everyone stare at them for some seconds until they all started to leave the room one by one.
Reyansh closed the door and leaned his back on the door. Dhriti put her hand on his shoulder.

" Thankyou.."

She mouthed him and he smiled at her.

Whereas, Aradhya broke the hug and started to Speak. She is back to her real self where she can complain, blabber and will only get smile and admiration from her mother.

" Humne bohot yaad kiya aapko Mumma. Bohot akele pad gaye the hum."

( I missed you so much. I was so alone.)

Maya smiled and Aradhya put her head on Maya's lap who started to caresses her hair.

" Kyu nahi btaya aapne hume kuch. Kyu chupaye rakha sab. Hum par vishwas nhi tha aapko! Kuch na kuch to karte hum par aapko uss nark se door le jaate...bohot door."

( Why didn't you tell me anything.  Why did you keep everything hidden? Didn't ypu believe me. I would have done something or the other but would have taken you away from that hell...far away.)

She cried after saying the last line. Tear stream down from Maya's eyes and she leaned down to kiss her daughter's forehead. Today, Only Aradhya will speak and she will listen. She missed her daughter's voice. Maya kissed her cheeks then her forehead again. She just want to cherish her daughter who is talking like a big girl in front of her not knowing that she is still that little girl whom Maya wanted to hide from world.

" Hume maaf kar dijiye mumma."

( Forgive me Mumma.)

Aradhya said all of a sudden then sit up and faced her. Maya wiped her tears and gestured her to continue.

" Hume aapke liye yaha aana pada. Shekhar Chandravanshi ke kaam aana pada.."

( I had to come here for you and had to work for Shekhar Chandravanshi.)

Yes, Maya knows.

" Hum jaante hain."

( I know.)

Aradhya furrowed her eyebrows as Maya chose to break her silence now.

" Agar aap aisa na karti to hum dobara apne parivar se ne mil paate."

( If you had not done this, I would not have been able to meet my family again.)

Aradhya blinked her eyes as Maya mentioned Suryavanshi's.

" Bohot badi galti kari thi humne, In sab ki baat na maan ke. Par aaj aapki vajah se hum in sab se mil Paaye."

( I had made a big mistake, of not listening to them. But today because of you I was able to meet all of them.)

Aradhya smiled softly.

" Aap bhi to ab shaadi-shuda ho gayin hain."

( Now...You are married too.)

Maya thought to change the topic.

" To kahiye, Hain hamare jamai-sa aapke sapno ke rajkumar jaise."

( So Say, Is my son-in-law like your prince charming.)

She asked in teasing tone.

" Hamare Sapno se bhi jada ache."

( Better than my dreams.)

Maya chuckled and pecked her forehead.

" Jamai-sa is very good. He was very worried about you when we were coming here."

Aeadhya didn't say anything instead of smiling.

" Ek baar bulayengi unhe. Dekhna chahte hain hum unhe aapke sath."

( Will you call me once. I want to see him with you.)

Aradhya nodded then walked away to find him but frowned her eyebrows as she found him standing outside room. Maybe he didn't leave from here.

Aradhya told him that Maya is calling him then both enter into the room together. Maya smiled seeing them.

" Nazar na lag jaaye kisi ki. Bohot khoobsurat hain aap dono ki jodi."

( May evil evil don't catch you. So beautiful couple you both are.)

Reyansh and Aradhya smiled. Maya gestured them to come and sit with her which the did.

" Hamari laado ka hath kabhi mat chorrna."

( Don't leave my daughter's hand ever.)

Maya said to Reyansh who whispered.

" Never."

" Jaante hain hum ki kaafi Ziddi, akdu or gusse wali hain ye...Par Duniye ki sabse ache ladki hain."

( I know that she is very stubborn, arrogant and angry bird ...but she is the best girl in the world.)

Aradhya furrowed her eyebrows when Reyansh laughed at Maya's description about her.

Maya grabbed both of their hands and started to speak.

" Humara aashirwaad hai aap dono ko. Aise hi jodi bani rahe aap dono ki. Har dard-gam se door rahe aap dono. Khushiyo se bhar jaaye aapki jholi. Aap dono ka pyar amar rahe..."

( My bessings is to both of you.  May both of you remain like this pair.  Both of you stay away from every pain and sorrow. ,  May your bag be filled with happiness.  May the love of both of you last forever.)

Aradhya found her words quite strange but didn't say anything while Reyansh kissed the back of her hands.

" Aap bhi rahengi na hamre sath. Hamari khushiya adhoori hongi aapke bina."

( You will also stay with us. Our happiness is incomplete without you.)

Maya smiled at him then said suddenly.

" Aaj dobara se soyengi aap apni maa ke sath.."

( Will you again sleep with me.)

She asked to Aradhya who nodded her head without thinking for a second. It is already night so Reyansh thought to leave them alone to spend some time.

" Hum khana lekar aate hain."

( let me bring food.)

Maya nodded and Aradhya left. Till then Dhriti, Dev, Raghubir, Rishi and Jaya came to meey Maya as she called them. Aradhya is finding her mother's behaviour strange but chose to ignore it.

__________

Reyansh entered into the kitchen to see that Aradhya is cooking food for her mother. He sat down on the counter beside her.

" Khush hain aap."

( Are you happy?)

He asked. She nodded happily.

" Bohot."

( So much.)

He smiled while she asked after some seconds.

"But how did you find her."

He took a deep breath.

" Adarsh hacked Shekhar's mobile. From there, we get to know that where is he hiding Maa. Shekhar was clever to hide her in jodhpur itself. It was a small house and a doctor was there to take care of her. Even he was forced to take orders of Shekhar. We took his help and he told us everything that how Shekhar has order him to put the bomb in the whole house to kill maa. First we took maa and put some useless stuffs under blanket. There wasn't much time left when we did all this but we were lucky enough. We helped that doctor to go back to his city. We get to know that Maa knew everything about you from that doctor. Rest I told her on the way. I thought that I will reach Mahal before the completion of time but guess I was late."

He told her everything.

" Thankyou so much. I will never forget this obligation of yours."

" Uhu...Instead of thanking me. You can give me something else."

" What?"

She asked and he leaned his face closer to her.

" A passionate kiss."

She smiled shyly then slapped his cheek softly.

" Chup rahiye."

( Stay quiet.)

He chuckled and kept on talking with her until she was cooking.
.
.
Aradhya enter into the room of her mother. Other's left already.

Aradhya put the plate of food on bed in front of Maya who smiled. Both started to feed each other after praying. They spoke to each other while eating. They recalled their previous beautiful year. Aradhya was laughing after re-calling some of their childish moment. Maya was staring at her like she is filling her in eyes.

When they were done, Aradhya slept beside her mother who started to caresses her hair gently.

" Laado.."

" Hmm.."

Aradhya hummed and Maya continue.

" Will you promise me something."

" Anything."

Maya's expression stiffened all of a sudden.

" End the chapter of Shekhar Chandravanshi and Akshay Singhania."

Aradhya furrowed her eyebrows as Maya can never give her permission to do all this things. Then why suddenly?

" Aisi maut dena unhe ki unki rooh kaape. Vo bheekh maange apni Zindagi ki par maafi na dena. Unhe apne saare karm yaad aa jaye marne se pehle. Sirf hum hi nhi....Bohot si aisi aur hum jaisi thi, jinke sath unhone aisi haivaniyat kari. Kisi ki beti, kisi ki behan to kisi ki maa or Biwi....Inn sab ka badla aapko lena hain."

( Give them such a death that their soul trembles.  He begged for his life but do not forgive him. , May he remember all his deeds before he dies. Not only me, there were many others like me, with whom they did such brutality. Someone's daughter, someone's sister, mother or wife. You have to take revenge of all these.)

Aradhya raised her head a little to look at her mother.

" Darengi to nahi."

( Won't you get scared?)

Maya asked. Aradhya shook her head.

" Poora karengi hamari Vada."

( Will you fulfill my promise.)

She nodded her head. Maya put her hand over her head and said.

" Jeet aapki ho."

( Victory is yours.)

She blessed her then kissed her forehead after pulling her head closer to her.

" Aapke Jaisi beti paakar hum markar bhi jee jayenge-"

( Having a daughter like you, we will live even after death-)

Before she could complete her sentence, Aradhya put her finger on her mouth.

" Hamare sath rahengi aap. Kahin nahi jayengi aap hume chorr kar."

( You will stay with me. You won't go anywhere, leaving me.)

Maya smiled.

" Ha ha...I am always with you. Now sleep."

Aradhya sighed and nodded then put her head on her mother's chest. Maya started to caresses her hair gently while Aradhya closed her eyes to sleep. Aradhya smiled when Maya started to sing lullaby for her.

Aa lekhe chalu tujhko ek aise desh me...
Milti hai jahaan khushiyan,
Pariyon ke bhes mein...

Ho Chaand chahe aadha,
Ho fir bhi roshni...
Umeed jo na chhute
Har baat hai bani
Raaton ke sur se nikle
Subha ki ragini......
Lori tujhe sunau, bachpan ki ek main..
Milti hain jahan khushiyan,
Pariyo ke bhes mein.....

The sleep which was long gone, came back and she can sleep without caring about world again. Her mother's arms in her safest place. Even though she felt secure in Reyansh's arms too but her mother's embrace is something else.

Dena tu Man ki shakti,
Maalik mere mujhe....
Meri katha-vyatha hai sab pta tujhe....
Main jab bhi dag magau...
Tu thamna mujhe....
Chorre hai swapn saare...
Teri dekh rekh mein,
Milti hai jahan khushiyan,
Pariyo ke bhes mein....

Hm hm...hmm..hmm..

Maya looked down at Aradhya who is now sleeping peacefully. She pecked her head then whispered.

" Hume maaf karna laado....Beech Safar mein hi chorrke jaa rahe hai aapko. Jahan raho, Khush rehna. Aapka-hamare safar yahi tak tha. Hume bhi ab thodi shaanti chahiye. Thak gaye hain hum ab. Aapko ek baar dekhna chahte the jo jamai-sa ne poora kar diya. Doori Jitni bhi rahe par aapke sath hum hamesha rahenge."

( Forgive me baby. I am leaving you in the middle of journey. Stay happy, wherever you are. Our journey was till here only. Now I want some peace too. I am tired. Wanted to see you once which Son-in-law has completed.  No matter the distance, I will always be with you.)

Tear left from her eyes as soon as those words left her mouth.

___________💫

Quite emotional chp.

Liked it?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

136K 7.5K 43
Dedication To all the girls who want to get Chocked on his dick ~ Prologue ~ " make me yours reyansh"...
3M 122K 60
Highest ranking: #9 Romance & #4 in General Fiction!!! WARNING: I wrote this book when I was 17 so there is a ton of grammatical errors so please re...
426K 29.2K 43
She stare at her new room, decorated with roses and candles. Oh yeah, my wedding night! She felt like her inner self mocking her and she walked tow...
939K 45K 41
"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed and today I have finally granted your wi...