"The Base of Rock & Roll"...

By Darkness2705

In this story, you take the place of a character which is called Y/N, a former rock enthusiast who is used to... More

"The beginning far from the end"
"So this is NSR..."
"How did?-"
"The Lights Up Audition's plans"
"Who are you?"

Some clarifications before we begin!

222 4 0
By Darkness2705

Hi hello, this is; Author here to introduce you to the new fanfic! Here in said fanfic we've got such thing as indicators because I'm very lazy to actually put in effort and survey favourite colours, etc, yada yada ya.
So here we go!

~~
Y/N = Your Name
S/N / L/N = Surname or Last name (don't have to be the real name btw, make up one if you truly want!)
F/F = Favourite Food (I swear this is probably only gonna have one cameo in it but hey, may change later!)
F/C = Favourite clothes
M/I = The good ol'e Musical Instrument, any is good
~~

Oh.. also minor TW!! This MAY have some violence in it, and also backstory which I normally do not write about, but if you have discomforts with mention of blood, broken bones, missing ligaments, etc; I won't suggest you read further in the story.

Thank you kindly, now enjoy!!

(Fyi, I hope you enjoy because fun fact; I haven't written a fanfic in almost 2 years now...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 18.1K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...