Hope (Tommyinnit winged AU)

By MagicalEraser

COMPLETED Tommy couldn't move. Tommy couldn't breathe. It had been weeks since he had escaped exile, but Drea... More

Shoreline
Wings
Mask
Pancake
Writer's Block
Army
Explanation
Execution
Insane
Yellow Eye.
Bound
Horns
Taken
Plans
Confession
Fluff Update no. 1
Treatment (Prologue of "Hope" Part Two)
Alarm
Discussion
↸𝙹 ||π™Ήβš α“­α’·α’· β•Žβ„Έ Μ£ ?
Egg?
Introductions
Realization
QnA
The End

Where I've Been (& Book Two Info)

567 13 5
By MagicalEraser

Hello everyone! I'm really sorry for the long Haitus despite the war cries in the comment sections for book two.

I planned on starting Book Two of Hope in March (and I'm sorry to that hopeful person in the comment sections that I told to) but things got a little out of hand. I'm very sorry for the long wait.

Family issues and anxiety got out of hand, and I've been in therapy for the past few months. My urge to write failed me and turned into a MASSIVE writer's block, and by the time summer rolled around I could only write oneshots, and not even that. However, I'm feeling a little better, and by the time summer ends I will be back, better than ever, with Hope's sequel: Courage.

Once again, I'm VERY sorry for the delay. I will be keeping you updated in my announcement section. Thank you all for your patience :]

-Eraser

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 98 11
Tommy is fed up with always being the child, always being left behind, what happens when he is offered an apprenticeship from Dream? What happens whe...
27.4K 997 14
All of Tommyinnit's hard work is blown up by Dream, the only person sticking next to him during exile. When Dream finally leaves, Tommy escapes from...
68.5K 3K 37
SEQUEL TO FREE WINGS Dream smp and Hermitcraft fan fiction Tommy was kidnapped once again by Dream, but this time the whole continent was against the...
10.2K 445 10
Tommy Wing AU, Dream Admin AU, Timelines Converge AU - Yes I know... I was bored. Sorry for the ending. And the weird storyline... Tommy fights for h...