DREAM GIRL

By angel_lee0408

A FreenBecky Fanfic Story tells about the story of a writer and an aspiring actress who will work together to... More

SYNOPSIS
1 (Writer Bun)
2 (Sam and Mon)
3 (No.5)
4 (Khun Sam!)
5 (Enchanted)
6 (Closer)
7 (Giving In)
8 (Questions)
9 (GAP)
10 (Love Grows)
11 (Unexpected)
13 (Ikigai)
14 (Perfect Mon)
15 (Masterpiece)
16 (Comfort Zone)
17 (Withstand)
18 (Pen Faen Kan)
19 (Order from a Boss!)
20 (My Girl)
21 (A Little Braver)
22 (Relieved)
23 (Love's Test)
24 (Request)
25 (Family)
26 (Torn Between)

12 (Honorable Lover)

535 47 3
By angel_lee0408

FRIN's POV.

"Babe why you did that?" belle asked me when we went out the hall.

She let go of my hand staring at me as she was startled of my action.

I sighed.

"Baby, i just want to eat with you. Is it wrong huh?" i asked her back.

"But Khun Sunny was there and you're supposed to have lunch with them. It's the launch of your series so you need to be with the casts." she told me these and i went silent.

"Babe are you ashamed of me? I just want to hold my lover's hand." i said with sadness in my eyes.

"Naahh of course not. I'm just being careful. I don't want to cause you trouble if they see us." she said consoling me as she caress my face.

I held her hands staring at her.

"You will never be a trouble for me okay? Kha, let's eat now." i said and we walked hand in hand going to the restaurant just in front of this building.

~~~

We're now waiting for our food when a fanclub saw me.
.
.
.
"KHUN SAAAMMM!!" they screamed approaching us.

I was like dead surprised when they crowded us, my panic suddenly attacks.

"Excuse me, please step back and give her space." belle quickly stopped them as she worries for me.

"Are you okay ba-- ahhh boss??" she asked and i nodded while i'm calming myself down.

"P'frin why you're here not with the casts? Who is that girl??" one of the fan dared to asked.
.
.
.
"I'm her assistant so i'm with her and we're just buying some desserts. She'll be back there with them guys." belle told them with a smile.

I am surprised with her answer as i looked at her confused.

"Can we take a picture please??" they asked and i granted it.

One of them passed the camera to Belle and told her to take a photo of us.

I am getting impatient now.
They should not treat her like this, she's my princess!
But my girl just doing this all smiles to them.

Aish such an angel.

*Camera Flashes*

"Thank you, enjoy your day everyone." i told them and i excused us right away.

I gently pulled belle outside.

"Arai na??(What?) Tum mai ja??(Why?)  Why is that baby?" i asked her.

"Sorry, i just don't know what to answer. If i told them we're out to have lunch they will suspect us of something. You must not deal with this and what i told them is the safest answer. After all, i'm really your assistant right?" she reasoned to me.

"No not anymore! You're now our trainee and above that you're my faen. I'm hating this kind of set-up!" i said annoyed raising my voice.

"Calm down babe, they might see us. Please go back to them they expect you there." she still insisting it to me.

"MÃI!! I don't want to!" i strongly disagreed.

"Babe please don't be stubborn. You promised me you'll behave right? Look at what you're doing now?" she scold me now like a mother.

Aish what can i do now? She's my boss, i must obey her.

But i am still sulking.

"Okay kha." i said disappointed.

"Go back there now, i'm going." she added.

"Alright." i sighed heavily and turned away.

I really don't like what is happening but i must endure it coz we're just keeping our relationship.

~~~
@The After Party

So i went back to them and Tommy seemed rattled looking for me.

"There you are! Go with Sunny! The people from media are waiting for you." he told me.

"Ehh? What if i don't like to join?" i said.

"You can't do that, they all want to see you together. Go now bun!" he insisted.

"Aish... okay." i sighed as i approach Sunny so we can start.

(The interview starts)

"Sam and Mon are lovers in the series, how about Frin and Sunny??"

This question from one of them really shocked me.

I need to answer this.

"Ahh let us leave Sam and Mon love story in the series." i said smiling at them.

"We're very open to every possibility." sunny told them that got me irritated.

I just smiled to them without my response to it.

For the next question, this is quite nerve breaking for me.

"We saw a clip on the internet where we clearly saw you Frin kissing a girl. We don't know if it's from behind the scene of the series but we believe it's not and we also don't know who's the girl. So can you tell us please? Is it Sunny??" they asked and the crowd went loud.

OMG. What are they talking about?
I am deeply thinking about it.

Ohhh shoot!! I finally remember it!
It's me and belle on the shore.

So how can i respond to these.
Sunny kept on staring at me.

"Ahm i think it's edited. We don't have a behind the scene like that. Thank you." sunny quickly answered them and smiled at me. Well i just got relieved after this.

They gave us some more set of questions till we're done.

It was such a heart stopping moment.

"Sunny, thank you." i told her here at the dressing room.

"You're welcome. We're partners right?" she said and i just nodded.

Till now i am still thinking who might took that video of us and who leaked it. I need to figure it out before it can cause us problem.

~~~~
In the Evening;
@Frin's Condo

I'm here at my unit and this is where i planned to stay for tonight like i just want to be alone at this moment.

I checked my phone and saw belle's messages and missed calls but my phone was silent since this morning. I also didn't texted her after we've been in the restaurant coz i am still sulking.

I chose not to open her messages and just took a shower and drink instead till i get sleepy.

My body is tired but my mind still think of things.
Such a lot has happened just today like everyday seems getting tougher for us.

Dating someone while working with someone else is very hard. I cannot even hold her hand in the public.
But what should i do? Belle is just starting to live her dreams and it will not help her if we announced our relationship publicly.

But i need to resolve it sooner so it wouldn't be difficult for belle.

"Good night na kha tua lek. See you in my dreams again my dream girl." i said kissing her picture on my phone screen before i close my eyes.

~~~~~~
On the Next Day;

I woke up with my head aching from my drink last night.

It's still early in the morning, just in time to prepare myself going to office.

Now i am checking belle's messages to me from yesterday.

*58 unread messages and 22 missed calls*

Ohhh my baby missed me this much.

*Babe kha, where are you? Are you still mad at me? I'm really sorry.*

*Babe, i miss you why you're not replying? Are you busy?*

*Babe are you picking me up? Let's just meet at the studio.*

*Babe kha, please answer me.*

*Good night my honorable lover. Rak na.*

Awww. She's too cute. My baby misses me how can i resist this little kid?

I missed her a lot too.

I cannot help it, i need to see her!

I quickly fixed myself to go to office and see her.

~~~~~
-TIME SKIP-
@The Office

I am excited to see my Belle.

I will just put down my things in my table and look for her at the gym coz for sure that's where i can find her at this time.
.
.
.
"Ohh here's our CEO. Good morning sweetie!"

But my eyes widened in surprise when i saw Daddy with Sunny and her dad here inside my office.

"W-what are you doing here guys?" i asked them as i look at them.

"Silly Kid. Is this how you greet your guests? Go take a sit and let's have some tea." daddy told me.

I bowed my head in respect to them.

"Good morning Mr. Mike."

"Good morning Sunny "

I greeted them both.

So i joined them over a tea without any idea of what's happening.

"Dad, so what's up?" i asked him and the two old men just laughed at it.

Plaek plaek.

"Honey, we're here to talk about your series. We saw how the public embraced it, well congratulations to you girls." Mr. Mike told me.

"Khob Khun Kha. Thank you for the greetings." my response to him.

"The ratings are doing good as we analyzed it. So when are you going to continue filming the remaing episodes? You know i'm not really open with this kind of thing but Sunny is th exception of it." daddy said looking at sunny.

"Ahm maybe before the end of the month Uncle, after my magazines shoot. My schedule is just so hectic." sunny answered instead and i nodded.

So they are here today to personally cheer for us.

It is nice but i don't like them pairing us together for my mind is with Belle now.
I need to see her and make it up to her.

I took my phone to text Tommy.

"Tommy, can you check Belle for me? She's at the gym i think." i texted him.

"Okay wait." his reply.

I am just listening to them talking while waiting for Tommy's reply.

"Bun, she's not here. Her coach told me she didn't showed up this morning."

I easily got agitated when i read his reply.
What happened? Where is Belle? She usually don't skip gym everyday.

I started to worry now.

"May i excuse myself for a while?" i told them and i quickly stood up and went on the side.

I will call her now.

-📱-

It just ringing and my hand starts trembling.

"Hello baby! Where are you huh??" i said raising my voice in hyped. I almost forgot that i have guests here in my office.

"Hello Babe?" a response. I got confused because i immediately noticed that it's not Belle's voice.

"Wait, who are you?? You're not belle. Why you have her phone??" i questioned the girl from the other line.

"Oh sorry mam. Are you her babe?" she asked.

"Yes! So who are you? Answer me!" i said annoyed.

"I'm Nurse Julie from Songhwak Hospital. Sorry your baby cannot answer her phone because she's still in a deep sleep because of the effect of the medicine we gave her." the girl said.

Wait, so she's a nurse and Belle is at the hospital now??

"H-huh?? She's at the hospital right now?? Why what happened??" i asked with too much tension like my heart is about to explode.

"Mam can you please go here so the doctor can talk to you." the nurse said.

"Kha!" i answered and i quickly dropped the call.
.
.
.
"Daddy! Mr. Mike, Sunny sorry but i really need to leave now. It's so important. I need to go!" i told them.

I just picked up my bag and ran outside.

I am in a hurry that i sped up my car right away to get there easily.

~~~~
-TIME SKIP-
@The Hospital

*4th Floor. Room 08*
.
.
.
"BELLEEEE!!"

I am still catching my breath when i entered her room.

She is sleeping with the doctor monitoring her.

I quickly approached her and hold her hand.

"Doc what happened to her??" i asked the doctor in front of me.

"Are you her family? Where's the family?" he questioned me.

"Ahhh i'm her boss and she's my artist." i told him showing my calling card.

"Okay mam thank you. So someone just brought her here unconscious. We were told that she passed out somewhere on the street. As we examined tha patient, her hemoglobin is too low and she is dehydrated. Do you know what's the cause of this?" the doctor informed me.

I sighed upon hearing it.

"Aish. She's our trainee and she always works a lot. She pratices all day coz she's so hardworking girl." i said as i stare at Belle.

"And the reason would be that. She abused herself and it is not good. If she continue with this lifestyle it can harm her seriously. We will be giving her antibiotics and some IV shots and after that she can go home." he even said.

"Okay kha doctor, thank you." i said and they left us afterwards.

I just continue staring at her while caressing her face.

She has bruises on her arm, maybe she got this when she collapsed.

My heart is tearing at this moment and my eyes got teary instantly.

"My poor baby, look at you now." i said.

And as i stare at her my phone rang.

It's our chief maid from my house.

-📱-

"Madam, are you going home with your assistant later? She left a bouquet of flowers for you in the garden." she said.

"What do you mean? Did she came over there yesterday??" i asked.

"Yes madam. She waited for you for hours and just left late in the evening without informing me." her answer that got me shed my tears more.

"I will not go home again tonight so don't wait for me mami." i told her and i ended the call.

-📱-

So belle went on my house and waited hours for me and there i was ignoring her texts and calls.

I am feeling so much guilty and disappointment at myself.

She maybe so tired from her practice but she went there to make it up to me coz i am sulking.

I kissed her hand as i'm crying at her front.

"Baby, i'm so sorry. Sorry if i acted like that. I shouldn't have done that then it could have not happened to you and you're not here laying at your hospital bed. I'm so sorry. I promise i will not do it again and i will take care of you more. Please wake up my faen, i miss you so much." i uttered to her sweetly and i am hugging her so tight.

"I'm sorry baby, sorry." i keep telling her these.

My baby suffered from that without me on her side.
It's my fault.

"I'm sorry baby, forgive me."
.
.
.
"Uhmmm babe kha.."

A tiny voice from her is what i've heard.

I immediately faced her and cupped her cheeks.

"Baby, you're awake. How are you huh? Are you hurt? Where is it? Tell me." i said worried for her.

She just stared at me and laughed at me a bit.

"Nalak!" she mouthed and tapped my nose.

I quickly pecked on her lips as my response to what she did.

"Why laughing? Ahh it's alright you can laugh at me all you want just forgive me baby, i'm sorry it's my fault. Are you mad at me?" i said to her like a baby.

"Awww my babe is too cute, how can i get mad at this beautiful face? Don't blame yourself okay?" she told me wiping my tears.

"Sorry you're girlfriend was not that good enough and i didn't took care of you really well. Sorry your faen is stubborn." i said to her with a cracked voice.

And she pulled me for a kiss.

"Stop it babe, actually you're too much for me my honorable lover. You love me for just being i am and i am happy that you're here with me now." she said smiling and i tried to smile back too while my tears still flowing.

She's wiping it with her small kisses.

"I promise to take care of you better. I want you to know that you are the most valuable in my life. Lao lak tua na." i uttered sweetly.

"Belle lak khun frin mak na kha. I love you too." her response and we sealed it with a kiss again.

Tonight we will be sleeping here together and tomorrow i will take her to my unit where she will be staying so i can assure she won't be out of my sight.

==========

A/N:

Another move from Frin. So she will be keeping her faen under her guard starting on. The things she will do for her love.

Kindly vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 5.9K 50
A story of a lady Freen who goes far away from her family after getting betrayed from her old girlfriend and becomes an undercover agent. Freen's par...
5K 208 7
Warning : This is a mafia based FreenBecky fanfiction and it contains a lot of violence, mature and smut contents. If you are uncomfortable with this...
787K 25.5K 82
Freenbecky fan fiction Its my first time writing and not my mother language so I apologize in advance if there are grammatical errors
30.2K 1.5K 37
it's a story of a girl travelling back to the past and finding more valuable things in her life