Their Angel

By ivna_jung

A story of a young girl who is too innocent for this cruel world. Her mother is the only person she trust. Sh... More

Prologue
💫Introduction💫
💫 Chapter-1💫
💫 Chapter-2💫
💫 Chapter-3💫
💫 Chapter-4💫
💫 Chapter-5💫
💫 Chapter-6💫
💫 Chapter-7💫
💫 Chapter-8💫
💫 Chapter-9💫
💫 Chapter-10💫
💫 Chapter-11💫
💫Chapter-12💫
💫 Chapter-13💫
💫Chapter-14💫
💫Chapter-15💫
💫 Chapter-16💫
💫Chapter-17💫
💫 Chapter-18 💫
💫Chapter-20💫
💫 Chapter-21💫
💫 Chapter-22💫
💫 Chapter-23💫
💫 Chapter-24💫
💫Chapter-25💫
💫 Chapter-26💫
💫Chapter-27💫
💫Chapter-28💫
💫 Chapter-29💫
💫 Chapter-30💫
💫Chapter-31💫
💫Chapter-32💫
💫 Chapter-33💫
💫 Chapter-34💫
💫 Chapter-35💫
💫 Chapter-36💫
💫Chapter-37💫
💫 Chapter-38💫
💫 Chapter-39💫
💫Chapter-40💫
💫 Chapter-41💫
💫Chapter-42💫
💫 Chapter-43💫
💫Chapter-44💫
💫Chapter-45💫
💫 Chapter-46💫
💫Chapter-47💫
💫Chapter-48💫
💫Chapter-49💫
💫 Chapter-50💫
💫 Chapter-51💫
💫Chapter-52💫
💫Chapter-53💫
💫Chapter-54💫
💫 Chapter-55💫
💫 Chapter-56💫
✨Is It real?✨
💫 Chapter-57💫
💫 Chapter-58💫
💫Chapter- 59💫
💫 Chapter-60💫
💫 Chapter-61💫
💫Chapter-62💫
💫Chapter-63💫
💫 Chapter-64💫
💫 Chapter-65💫
💫Chapter-66💫
💫 Chapter-67💫
💫 Chapter-68💫
💫 Chapter-69💫
💫Please Read💫
💫 Chapter-70💫 Part-1
💫 Chapter-70💫 Part-2
💫 Chapter-71💫
💫 Chapter-72💫
💫 Chapter-73💫
💫 Chapter-74💫
💫 Chapter-75💫
💫Chapter-76💫
💫 Chapter-77💫
💫Chapter-78💫
💫Chapter-79💫
💫 Chapter-80💫
💫Read this 💫
💫Bonus💫

💫 Chapter-19💫

6.3K 209 35
By ivna_jung

🌺🌺🌺

Brothers?

-Jung Ivna and
MINYOONIEE5

A new story.

Main Lead- Jin and Hobi

This story is written by me and my Unnie.
MINYOONIEE5

Porlouge and Introduction is published.

Go and check it out and please show your support and love to this story also.

§§§§§§§

And also thank you for 12K views in this story.
Tomorrow will be a month since I started this story. And in a month only this story crossed 12K views. Thank you so much for reading.

Keep supporting and loving this story. 

🌺🌺🌺

Next Day

YN came to the dinning room after she was ready. She was a little surprised when she saw Jin and Hoseok in the kitchen.

She went and sat on her place and greeted everyone who was sitting there with her.

Soon Jin and Hoseok also came and sat with them. Jin took Sarang from Yoongi and started feeding her milk.

They all also started their breakfast. Their were eating when Jin suddenly spoke.

Jin- Me, Yoongi and Jungkook are going to Daegu today evening.

He said and everyone except Hoseok looked at him with a confused face. Even Yoongi and Jungkook too.

Namjoon- Daegu? Why Hyung?

Jin- I have some company work. And as Yoongi is Co-CEO he has to come with me too.

Jimin- Then why Jungkook?

Jin- To take care of Sarang. Me and Yoongi will be busy in work. So, I need someone to take care of her.

Taehyung- Then, shall I come too?

Hoseok- You can't.

Hoseok said and Jin nodded his head which confused Taehyung. He was about to say something but stopped when he heard Hoseok whispering something in his ears.

Hoseok- If you are forgetting then let me remind you. We both are suspended from Mafia Work for a month. And there are still two weeks left for a month to complete.

He said and again got back to eating. Taehyung looked at him and was now more confused.

He looked at Jin asking "What work?" With his eyes.

Jin just gave him an "I will tell you later" look while pointing at YN with his eyes.

Taehyung looked at her and saw she was also looking very confused. He again looked at Jin and nodded his head.

Jimin- They are not going for Company work. Are they?

Jimin asked whispering to Taehyung. Taehyung nodded his head. And Jimin whispered the same thing to Jungkook slowly.

YN- Jin-shi, where were you and Mr. Kim from the past three days?

She said and Jimin and Taehyung looked back and then again at the front and saw Hoseok pointing at him.

Hoseok- Some Company work. And please stop calling me Mr. Kim. You call all my brothers by their names. Then why do you call me Mr. Kim? I hate that old man.

He said while mumbling the last line which Taehyung heard and was now laughing silently and also telling Jimin who told Jungkook.

YN- You are my teacher. And it's not nice to call a teacher by their names.

Hoseok- I am your Step-brother too.

YN- So? You became my teacher first. And then my Brot-- Step-brother.

Hoseok- Can--

Jin- Hoseok. Leave it.

Hoseok- Fine.

He said as he stood up and left the room. All his brothers saw him going and were confused.

Yoongi- What's up with him?

Jin- He is stressed. I will tell you everything in detail later. Now, eat fast. You all will be late for school.

He said and all the brothers sighed as he used his stern tone and they all said

All X YN- Ok Boss.

Jin glared at each one of them when they called him Boss. And they all mentally slapped or cursed themselves.

YN- It was cute. I will also say. Yes, Boss!!

YN said cutely and again concentrated on eating.

Jin- Jungkook, Don't do to school today. We have to do packing that's why. You too Yoongi.

Jungkook and Yoongi- Ok Hyung.

Time Skip

At School

YN was sitting in her seat while talking with Wonyoung when the teacher came to class. And everyone can tell by his expression that he was clearly pissed off.

Hoseok- Do you all need some kind of message to open your books or something?

He said and by his tone, everyone could tell that he was not only pissed off but also annoyed.

They all immediately took out their books. Hoseok also opened his book and started teaching.

Midway through the class, when suddenly YNs phone rang which cause the attention of the full class and ofcourse Hoseok's too.

He stopped teaching and looked at her.

Hoseok- Ms. YN, may I know why your phone is not on silent?

YN- Mr. Kim I forgot. I am so sorry.

Hoseok- Put it on silent right now!

He said. YN took her phone and was about to silence it when she saw who was calling her.
She looked at Hoseok who was already looking at her.

Hoseok- What happened? Do you don't know how to silence your phone?

YN- No Mr. Kim. Actually, I wanted to ask. Can I take this call? I think it's important.

Hoseok- And can I know how do you know this call is important? Who is calling you?

YN- It's my Oppa's call.

She said and mouthed the name of the person who was calling. Hoseok came near her and took her phone.

He saw the caller id. It was

Jin-shii (Oppa)

Hoseok himself picked up the call.

H:
Hello?

Jin:
I knew you would pick up the call.
Mr. Kim Hoseok,
Where is your phone? I have been calling
you from the last 20 minutes and you are not picking up a single call of mine.
From when did you started to ignore my calls.
Huh??

Jin said more liked rapped in a very angry tone. Which gave Hoseok shivers down his spines.

H:
H-hy---
Mr. Jin. I am in class right now.

Jin:
I don't care if you are in class or anywhere. I am giving you 7 minutes. Call me back with your phone otherwise, you will see my bad side. And your time starts.......... Now

Jin said as he hung up the call. Hoseok immediately have YN her phone and kept his book on her desk.

Hoseok- You all can go for an early recess today.

He said and immediately left the classroom and went to his cabin where his phone was.

YN and every student in the class was confused on what happened. But the student's were happy that they got early recess. Cause this never happened. Hoseok never left them early. He left at the exact time. Not even a minute less or more.

Boy who cares right now? They all were happy. Except for YN who was confused.

She and Wonyoung stood up and left the classroom with other students.

Wonyoung- Do you have any idea on what happened to Mr. Kim?

YN- No Unnie. I am also confused. He is behaving strangely since the morning.

Wonyoung- Really?

YN- Ya.

Wonyoung- That's really strange. By the way who was Calling you?

YN- Jin-shi.

Wonyoung- Why?

YN- Don't know. I didn't picked up the call.

Wonyoung- Ohh. But You said that you didn't talked with him that much. Then how did you had his number? Did you both started having bond?

YN- Actually, I still don't talk much. It's just he said that I should have each and everyone of their number. They all also have my number.

Wonyoung- Oh.

She said and they both continued their talk while going to the cafeteria/canteen.

Hey Moonlights

How was it?

C

an you guess why is Hoseok behaving like this?

Why was he pissed and annoyed?

And why Jin was in angry mode and called Hoseok?

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1327

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 4.2K 34
typical cliché reaction fanfic after y2v2 before the start of the next exam also include ayanopapa, manabu, tachibana, tsukishiro entire y1 and y3 st...
3.2K 109 13
Rose is the youngest and the only daughter of the Kim family, because of constant fights with her brothers (BTS)After their parents death Rose and he...
1.3M 53.5K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
Replaced By

Fanfiction

31.8K 787 22
when your seven bestfriend replaced you with new girl . . . . Slow updates .. but I post 2-3 eps in one goo