ð’ðžðąðē 𝐁ðĒð­ðœðĄ- 𝐌𝐞𝐠ðŪ...

By carriegurl56

"ð“Ēð“ąð“Ū'𝓞 𝓷ð“ļð“―ð“ąð“ē𝓷𝓰 ð“ĩð“ēð“īð“Ū 𝓊 𝓰ð“ēð“ŧð“ĩ 𝔂ð“ļð“ū'ð“ŋð“Ū ð“Ūð“ŋð“Ūð“ŧ 𝓞ð“Ūð“Ū𝓷 ð“Ŧð“Ūð“Ŋð“ļð“ŧð“Ū 𝓝ð“ļð“―ð“ąð“ē𝓷𝓰 𝔂ð“ļ... More

Info
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-

-7-

405 25 9
By carriegurl56

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"Well, they're having fun putting me into these swimsuits," I say while looking at myself in my mirror, Jinpachi insisting on keeping my hair in my usual fro.
Hair and fit check

Eye makeup

I knew it'd be a cold night so I grabbed the long Bluelock puffer that Jinpachi gave me, and speaking of it, he was picking me up since we'd be riding on the team bus to the actual Japanese stadium.

As expected I had gotten a text from Jinpachi that he was waiting on me just as I had grabbed my things before heading out.

"Hey bestie" I smiled as I got into the car, now looking over at my friend.

"hey," Jinpachi greeted me as he started to drive, moving a hand off the steering wheel to hand me something.

"It's liquid glitter or whatever Anri calls it" Jinpachi explained "It's shimmer," the girl said from the backseat, scaring me since I didn't know she was even back there.

"Damn, I didn't know you were here" "Yeah sorry, I was working on some last-minute stuff so that's why I'm back here" Anri apologized.

"Yeah well anyways make sure to put that on before we make it to that stadium," Jinpachi says as we pull up to Bluelock, the team bus waiting there.

"Sure, but no offense but I think I might blind the Cameras with all of the glitter and gems, which isn't much of a problem," I say as we get out of the car.

"That's the point, you're already eye-catching as is" "But we want you to outshine the other mascot girls" Jinpachi and Anri explained.

"Makes sense," I say as we walk into the bus with me having to be careful since I was in heels.

"There you are, I saved you a seat" Bachira exclaimed with a bright smile as I walked over to sit next to him.

"Man this bus is cold, I'm glad I have this puffer on," I say while shivering a bit.

"Really? It doesn't feel that cold" Bachira says "Well to y'all, I'm barely dressed right now" I complained, still shivering.

"Hey I'll keep you warm back here Beautiful" Ryusei yelled from the back.

"All of a sudden I'm not cold," I say, not expecting to hear a slight laugh from Rin who was also sitting in the back.

"Anyways I should be fine, the stadium isn't that far right?" I asked "No not really, it's like 30 minutes from here" Kunigami informed me as I nodded, holding onto myself to keep warm.

"I know how to keep you warm" Bachira proclaimed "and how are you gonna do that?" I asked, not even expecting to be pulled onto the boy's lap, his arms wrapping around me.

'How is he so damn strong?'

"Feeling cold?" Bachira asked as I had a hand on his shoulder, trying to avoid the annoying grins that were directed at us from the team.

"No not anymore" "told you I knew how to keep you warm" Bachira smiled, making one pull onto my lips "You sure do"

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
The entire ride I had Y/n on my lap, shocked that she felt cold because she was warm to the touch, a sort of warmth that felt comforting.

Instinctively I pulled Y/n closer to me "I don't know how you feel cold, you're so warm" I said, giving her a light squeeze.

"I don't know either," Y/n said with a light-air chuckle before checking her phone for a moment.

"Oh we got five minutes, I might as well pull this off," Y/n says, having me let go as she pulls off the Bluelock jacket, revealing the blue swimsuit she had on, gems and sequins decorating it.

As I watched Y/n I saw her rub some glitter stuff onto her skin, my eyes following her hands that ran across her skin.

A wicked grin was on my face as I watched Y/n.

"Alright, how do I look?" She smiled at me "Like a dream, but what about your back?" I asked, trying to cover up the fact that I was a bit nervous.

"Oh well I can't get my whole back without help, so I just decided to leave it untouched" Y/n shrugged.

"I can help" I offered, not even expecting to offer "Are you sure Shug? I don't want your hands to be all shimmery" "Yeah Bachira, how about I help instead?" Igarashi yelled despite knowing what I felt for Y/n.

'He's trying to piss me off' I thought before taking the shimmer whatever from Y/n "Don't worry, I can just wash my hands after" I reassured, seeing Y/n nod at me "alright"

With that I stared at the stuff, seeing it was like a powdery silver, the stuff illuminating as the bus lights hit it.

So finally I had put two drops onto my hand before putting it on Y/n, seeing her already golden skin start to glow even more from this liquid glitter.

But also I couldn't believe my hands were running across Y/n's skin, the velvet-smooth feeling almost catching me off.

"Are you okay?" Y/n asked while turning to look at me "Yeah, I think I'm done" I say, staring at Y/n's back that was now shimmering just as the bus stopped.

"Thank you Meguru" Y/n smiled, standing up while the use of my name had my grin spread wider.

"Yeah anything for you"

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
"Don't forget what you're here to prove" Jinpachi said to the team as we had all gotten up with me fluffing my hair a bit before getting off of Bachira.

"Alright then" I nodded as we all got off the bus, Bachira holding my hand so I wouldn't fall.

"Oh, I forgot to give you this" Anri said, handing me a soccer ball that had Bluelock's logo on it.

"Make sure the cameras get the logo" "I will" I nod before joining back up with the team, smiling at the cameras as I showed off the ball.

"Such a gracious strut" Aryu stated "Thank you" I smiled up at the man before we had all focused back on the cameras while also heading into the stadium.

"Bachira over here!" "Igasi!" There were a bunch of fan girls out here, and it was pretty funny to see the different reactions from the guys, some simply waving while others (mostly just Rin) ignored the girls.

"Is that Y/n?!" I heard someone yell, making me turn in their direction, flashing a quick smile and waving.

"Y'all's fans are so cute" I smiled, seeing a few kids in the mix of fans, waving at the little boys to see their eyes widen.

"Yeah, but I think you're stealing them from us" Bachira joked just as we walked into the stadium.

"Yeah well y'all go get ready to win, I'll be waiting," I say, walking over to the field entrance tunnel, Jinpachi was there to have security let me through before he left to handle some stuff.

But now I was close to the end of the tunnel, the field in sight as I saw the opposing team's mascot girl there.

"Oh hi," I greeted, grabbing the girl's attention "Oh they don't let girlfriends down here" "Huh? Girl I'm with Bluelock" I stated, her face twisting to confusion.

"Oh I thought all of that was just a joke, but Bluelock did get a foreigner to present them, wow" the girl stated, the sudden animosity catching me off.

"Yeah, what does that have to do with anything though?" "Nothing, it's just I thought they'd pick a Japanese girl, or maybe a white one, not...you"

Now I was getting annoyed, crossing my arms as I looked down at the girl, realizing the major differences in our looks.

"Well, they didn't pick wrong, especially since only one of us is an actual model," I say, trying to get under the girl's skin just a bit.

"Barely, I can't even see your face with that mess covering it" the girl retorted "Is that all, come here and get a good look," I say, bending down to her eye level and moving my hair out of my face for the girl to see, a grin on my face as I saw the look of shock on the girl's face.

"Mhm, exactly" Once fixing my hair back I decided to go and sit with Jinpachi, knowing I'd be standing for a good bit of the game.

"Are all the mascot girls like that?" I asked Jinpachi, watching him push his glasses up.

"Rude? Full of themselves? Of course, but that's what I want, I want there to be a huge contrast between you and all of the other girls so you, just like Bluelock, can catch everyone's attention" Jinpachi grinned to himself before looking over the plays.

"You are crazy" "Yet you're my friend" he retorted, a grand smile on my face "Aw you think of me as your friend? I'm so honored"

After annoying Jinpachi some more and taking a moment to take some pictures, I went back into the tunnel, the girl from earlier still there just as our teams had walked over.

"Damn Bluelock, you guys know how to pick your girl" a guy from the opposite team stated as I saw the girl glance at me with annoyance.

"Ay, y'all show them who Bluelock is" I smiled back at my team before the announcer came on, eventually calling for us all to come out.

As we walked onto the field, the bright field lights were practically blinding, but everyone in the stadium was yelling and cheering, team flags being held up while a few people were arguing over which team would win.

But now on the sidelines I and the girl had to stand on either side of the referee while a photographer had taken our pictures, a picture-perfect smile on my face as I spun the Bluelock soccer ball on a finger.

"Perfect," the photographer said before walking off to get more pictures while I turned back to Barou and the other guys who were sub' ins, waving at them before looking back at the field, everyone in position.

"I hope my team beats yours," the girl said "They can dream" I shrugged, just as the ref had held up the timer, the game finally beginning.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1759

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 6K 22
❝ ð™Ūð™Ī𝙊 𝙚𝙞ð™Đ𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙖ð™Ģð™Ģ𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙎𝙞ð™Đ𝙝 ð™Ē𝙚, ð™Ī𝙧 𝙗𝙚 ð™Ē𝙚. ❞ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ᝰ.ᐟ ꒰ áī„Ęœáī€áī›ęœ°ÉŠáī„ ꒱ ᝰ.ᐟ ꒰ áī áī€Ę€ÉŠáīáīœęœą! ʙʟáīœáī‡ ʟáīáī„áī‹ x áī€áī˜ĘœĘ€áīáī…ÉŠáī›áī‡! ʀáī‡áī€áī…áī‡Ę€...
245K 8.2K 24
blue lock chat fic fr 🙏ðŸ”ĨðŸ”ĨðŸ”Ĩ bllk x y/n ofc !! uhhhh eventual smut ðŸĪĢ 5/8/23 - 6/7/23
24.5K 772 24
― ❝ ðĒ'ðĶ ðĶðŦ. ðĨðĻðŊ𝐞ðŦðĶ𝐚𝐧 ❞ f!reader. alt!univ. ÂĐ yowmom, '23. ÂĐ blue lock