๐’๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž- ๐‰๐ฃ๐ค ๐ฑ ๐œ๐ก...

By taigathestorm

After years of torture and no love a girl is finally adopted by Gojo and is now learning about a whole new w... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 1
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 2
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 3
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 4
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 5
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 6
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 7
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 8
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 9
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 10
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 11
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 12
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 13
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 14
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 15
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 16
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 17
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 18
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 19
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 20
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 21
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 22
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 23
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 24
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 25
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 26
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 27
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 28
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 29
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 30
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 31
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 32
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 33
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 34
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 35
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 36
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 37
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 38
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 39
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 40
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 41
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 42
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 43
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 44
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 45
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 46
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 47
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 48
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 49
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 51
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 52
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 53
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 54
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 55
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 56
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 57
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 58
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 59
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 60
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 61
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 62
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 63
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 64
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 65
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 66
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 67
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 68
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 69
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 70
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 71
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 72
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 73
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 74
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 75
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 76
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 77
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 78
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 79

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 50

1.6K 60 103
By taigathestorm

I fell backwards as my eyes widened and I put my hand over my mouth when Sukuna shoved his finger in Megumi's mouth and he swallowed it.

Suddenly Sukuna's marking disappeared from Yuji. Megumi pulled away from Yuji. "Remember when I said we'd see something interesting boy" I heard Sukuna's voice from Megumi.

'No way...' I thought. "Fushiguro!?" Yuji said eyes wide. Sukuna went and punched Yuji maki him fly into another building. Sukuna fixed his hair and started laughing.

I just sat there in shock. "Megumi....?" I said in a shaky voice. He paused then turned around and looked at me. "Y/n..." Sukuna said eyes wide. I gasped when he put his hands on my cheeks. "What I want... is you" Sukuna said while smiling.

"NO!"

I gasped when Hana suddenly flew up and grabbed me. "Don't worry Y/n ever things going to be fine!" Hana said while smiling at me. I looked to see Sukuna Jump up right behind her.

"Wait! N-" I stopped when Sukuna grabbed Hana making her drop me. "NO WAIT!" Angel yelled. I felt myself land on the ground and my vision started to get blurry.

I could only see a bright light and I looked to see Hana flying down to Sukuna. "NO! DONT!" I yelled. "Foolish Human..." Sukuna said before slashing Hana in the stomach. (I'm gonna feel guilty if I let Hana lose her arm😭)

She landed on the ground and she wasn't moving. 'No...' I thought as my vision went black. My vision went back to normal and I was able to see Sukuna crouched down next to me with a soft look in his eyes.

"I'm sorry... for letting you fall... but now you don't have to worry anymore. I will never let you leave again" Sukuna said. My eyes widened and I felt tears in my eyes.

"Give... Megumi back..." I said. "Huh?" Sukuna said eyes wide. "Give me my brother back... now" I said while sitting up. Sukuna just stared at me eyes wide before grabbing me.

I shook my head and tried to fight him. "No! No! You can't hurt me! Your my brother you can't!" I cried. "Are you kidding me!? When are you going to learn there's nothing you do to escape!?" Sukuna said while squeezing my arms so I couldn't move.

"No! You said you would help me! That you would care for me! You said you loved me! You promised that you wouldn't leave me!" I cried while trying to fight him. "STOP IT NOW!" Sukuna yelled.

I broke away from him and started hitting him as tears ran down my cheeks. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!? I LOVE YOU!" I cried while hugging him.

"Y/n..."

I pulled out of the hug and looked to see Sukuna's marking were gone and Megumi was smiling at me. "Megumi" I said with a shaky voice. "I... love you too" Megumi said.

Sukuna's marking appeared back on his face and he groaned. "This kid is trying to fight me... there's only one way to make him stop... I'll get
Rid of that other girl he calls sister...." Sukuna muttered.

I was about to run but Sukuna grabbed me and hugged me tight so I couldn't move. "NO! HELP ME!" I yelled. Sukuna put his hand over my mouth. "Shhh this'll all be over soon" Sukuna said.

"SUKUNA!!"

He stopped and looked to see Itadori. "You're still here?" Sukuna said in annoyance. "How could you!? Why do you continue to make peoples lives miserable!?" Yuji yelled.

Sukuna just glared at Yuji. "You foolish humans don't know when to stop..." Sukuna said while giving Yuji a disgusted look. "You think I'd let you walk away with my sister!? Or even after what you did! I'll kill you!" Yuji said.

Divine dog suddenly came out of no where and bit Sukuna's arm off. "YOU DAMN MUTT!" Sukuna yelled. I immediately escaped from Sukuna and tackled Divine dog out of the way as Sukuna was about to slash him in half.

"NO!" Sukuna yelled while going to grab me. Yuji went and punched him into a building then I turned back to Divine dog. "Why would you do that!?" I yelled before hugging him.

Divine dog just whimpered and rested his head on my shoulder. I looked at Hana and ran up to her. "Hana!? Are you okay!?" I asked while shaking her shoulder.

"Y/n......run....." Hana said. "But I have to heal you" I said while putting my hand over her. She grabbed my wrist. "Y/n... be selfish for once.... Go..." Angel said.

I looked to see Sukuna about to grab me but Maki came and cut Sukuna's arm off. "You people are seriously getting on my nerves now..." Sukuna said. "Y/n go and find Nobara! She will help you!" Maki said.

I looked at her eyes wide then looked at Hana. 'What do I do? Do I listen? Do I go to Nobara? What is Hana dies!? What if Maki dies!? What if-' Maki broke me out of my thoughts. "Y/N NOW!" Maki yelled.

I immediately go up and ran. I kept running until I ran into someone. "Y/n did Sukuna actually take over Fushiguro!?" I looked to see Nobara. "Y/N!" She yelled.

I felt my eyes go white and I held my head in pain as I fell to my knees. "Hey you gotta calm down!" Nobara said while hugging me. I could feel my cursed energy getting out of control and there was harsh wind around us.

I stopped when I saw Yuji running up to us. "GO NOW!! Y/N!! KUGISAKI!!" Yuji yelled. My eyes widened when Sukuna came out of nowhere and tried to grab me but Nobara pushed me out of the way.

Sukuna grabbed me by the  arm before I could fall then started running away. I immediately began trying to fight him. "Son of a- Stop making this so difficult!" He yelled.

"NO!" I yelled. My eyes widened when I felt myself get ripped away from Sukuna and I looked to see it was Yuji. He started running away with me and Sukuna chased us.

"YOU BRAT COME BACK HERE NOW!!" Sukuna yelled. Yuji ran into the alley way put me down. "Listen Y/n I need you to go back to where Hana was and find Nitta remember him? He was with Todo in Shibuya" Yuji said.

I nodded. "Okay I need you to go now it's gonna be okay" Yuji said while getting up. "W-wait where are you going!?" I asked. "Don't worry about me just go back to where Hana was!" Yuji said.

I got up and started running back as fast as I could not looking back. I just couldn't even comprehend what was happening and suddenly my vision went black.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I opened my eyes to see I was in a dark room. I sat up and looked around until my eyes stopped on the door that was slightly creaked open. I hesitantly got up then went to the door.

"Is she okay?"

"She's fine... I'm sure she'll wake up soon"

"What are we gonna tell her about Fushiguro?"

"The truth... Sukuna took over his body"

I gasped and my eyes widened.

"What was that?" I heard someone outside the door say. I was about to go back to the bed but I fell back and the door opened so I could see Shoko and Yuji.

"Y/n why are you up... you should be in bed" Shoko said. She picked me up and put me on the bed but I just looked down at my hands. "I'll come back... soon" Shoko said before leaving the room.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked. "A day or two... did you hear us?" Yuji asked. I nodded. I just kept a stoic face. "Im sorry..." I said. "H-huh?" Yuji said.

"I knew Sukuna was planning something... Tomie even tried to warn me..." I said. "Y/n this is not your fault!" Yuji said. "Okay..." I muttered while looking down.

Yuji reached out to me and I moved away. "Y/n..." Yuji said. "It's okay... It's fine" I said. "Stop saying that... it's not..." Yuji said. "I don't want anyone to die..." I said as I felt tears fill my eyes.

"I don't want anyone to die too... I'm sorry" Yuji said while hugging me. "I think it's best that you continue resting for a while" I looked to see Shoko.

"You're under a lot of stress Y/n so it would be better to wait for you to calm down..." Shoko said. "I am calm" I said in confusion. "No Y/n I'm talking about physically too" Shoko said.

I looked at my hand to see it was shaking. "Is Hana okay? And Maki?" I asked. "Maki's fine and Hana but she can't fight anymore..." Shoko said.

"Just worry about getting better Y/n" Yuji said. I nodded then pointed at Yuji's mouth. "Okay Y/n stay right here we'll bring you some food" Shoko said. I nodded and they left the room.

I waited a minute then left the room and went down the hall. 'I might get in trouble but... I gotta get out of here...' I thought. As soon as I went around the corner I ran into someone.

I paused when I felt a familiar aura. "Y/n what are you doing" I looked up to see Yuta. "I uh-" I said. "Come on let's get you back to the room" Yuta said. "NO!" I yelled while running away.

"What th-! Wait!" Yuta yelled. I kept running and hid in a closet when I heard footsteps coming down the hall. "What happened?" I heard someone say. "Y/n just randomly ran down the hall she looked upset" I heard Yuta say.

'He's telling on me!' I thought offended. "Did you see where she went?" I heard the person ask. "I think sh-" I cut Yuta off by jumping out of the closet and going to run away.

"Hey!" I looked to see Maki and she grabbed me. "No!" I said while trying to escape. "Y/n calm down!" Maki said. I kicked Yuta in the crotch and he fell over in pain.

"Y/n... why!" Yuta said. "Let me go!" I said while trying to escape from Maki. In the end I didn't escape and They took me back to the room.

"Y/n you can't go around hurting people!" Maki said. I looked down. "I felt threatened" I said. "Y/n I thought you weren't mad at me anymore!" Yuta said. "You told on me!" I said while pointing my finger at him.

"I thought you were my twin!" I said. "Yeah but you didn't have to attack me!" Yuta said. "Hey what's going on?" I looked to see Shoko and Yuji with a tray of food for me.

"Y/n ran out of the room and she got a little violent" Maki said. I looked down and crossed my arms. "See Y/n... this is what I mean... you're not in your right mind right now... you need to rest" Shoko said.

"Why are you keeping me in here?" I asked. "To keep you safe" Yuji said. "NO! It's because you think there's something wrong with me.. that I'm dangerous!" I said.

"That's not true Y/n" Maki said. "Then why are these here!?" I asked while pointing at the talismans. "Y/n the sooner you rest the better you'll get" Yuta said.

I just looked at him then looked away silently. "Here you go Y/n... if you need anything just call me" Shoko said while putting the tray down on my lap.

They all left the room and closed the door then I heard it lock. My eyes widened. I ate my food then just sat in the bed feeling helpless.

I was in the room for a while until the door opened and I looked to see Choso. My eyes widened. "Hey Y/n... Itadori said you were awake" Choso said.

I ran up and hugged him and he smiled at me. I looked behind him to see Yuji and narrowed my eyes at him. "You can't come inside!" I said. "Huh!?" Yuji said.

"Y/n, Itadori was just trying to help you" Choso said. "But big bro...." I said while frowning. Choso's eyes widened a bit but then he shook his head and sighed. "No I'm sorry Y/n" Choso said while picking me up.

I narrowed my eyes at Yuji and Choso put me down in the bed. I crossed my arms and looked down. "Come on Y/n I'm just trying to help you" Yuji said. I just stared at him with a stoic look.

"Fine" I said. Yuji just patted my head. "When... will we release Gojo?" I asked. "Soon probably in a few days" Choso said. "And... what about Megumi..." I asked.

Yuji and Choso went silent. "What if he's sad when he leave the prison realm because of Nanami...." I said. "Y/n it's okay... I'm sure Gojo will be fine" Yuji said.

I just nodded. "Y/n you don't have to worry about any of this..." Choso said. I just laid down and went under the covers then peeked out at Choso and Yuji.

"You can rest now" Choso said while smiling. They left the room and I tried to sleep and not worry but I couldn't and I didn't know what to do except silently cry myself to sleep.

_____________♥

HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! Until next time! SEE YA!😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204 20 7
โ‹†๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜๏ธŽ๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝก ๏พŸโ˜พ ๏พŸ๏ฝกโ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹† โ˜พ โ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹† โ˜๏ธŽ โ Where there is hope there is faith . Where there is faith miracles happen โž Sometimes things turn out how we don't wa...
25.7K 1.6K 28
"i'd do anything to remember" in which, after the war, gojo went missing, leaving his wife heartbroken, four years later, they met again, yet it seem...
43.5K 1.5K 17
๐–๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐š ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐๏ฟฝ...
225K 7.8K 38
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. (Ryoumen Sukuna x Reader) "Do you have a God to believe in?" She nodded her head, words were unable to form. As she star...