Seraphic (atwow)

Softly_Blessed21

Jake Sully was finally living peacefully on pandora with his family. Unknown to Jake the RDA was returning wi... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chatper 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chatper 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 28

74 0 0
Softly_Blessed21

Same as every night since they met Spider and Catleya were sleeping in her bed again. She woke up cold reaching for the blanket. Looking over and see Spider hogging the blanket. She moves closer into him pulling the blanket over them.

Cyrus knocked the on Catleya's door with Z as she was holding a tray of food for the kids knowing they're both in there. "Maybe they're not in?" Z rolls her eyes at him. "Move they're definitely in there." She opens the door seeing them definitely still sleeping.

"Alright wake up you two Colonel wants you both in the control room with Lyle." Cyrus unwraps Catleya from spider letting her cling onto him since she still sleeping.

He smiles patting her back."She's always been a daddy's girl?" Z smiles at them as he nods at her her smiling like a fool. She gently wakes spider up who he jerks trying to fight her. "It's okay it's okay Spider."

She holds spider down a bit so he would wake up completely so he wouldn't attack anyone. Catleya slept on Cyrus shoulder as he was doing her hair for her.

" Z you can't scare him like that come on eat spider." Z flips Cyrus off as She tries to feed Spider who just grabs the fork from her. Allowing them to see the soft side that she kept hidden.

"Z I'm not a baby I can feed myself" Spider eats the gross food. She flicks his forehead for being mean turning away to feed the half sleeping Catleya.

"Spider the colonel wants you stay out of trouble while he's gone or something about an ass whooping" Spider rolls his eyes at Cyrus words. Cyrus didn't agree with threatening the boy especially since he never did that with Catleya.

Catleya wakes up enough for Cyrus to push her to the bathroom to get ready as she grabbed clothes while Spider and Z were picking at each other making her hiss when he pulls her tail.

"You're acting like children" Cyrus laughs as both of them stick their tongues out to him as they continue to play around.

Catleya comes out and leans on him as she giggles at the pair. He kissed her head but frowns at her shirt choice. "Good morning Angel why do you have such a small shirt on?"

"Cyrus leave the her alone it's just a shirt plus she'll be with Lyle no one will say or do anything with him around." Cyrus tries to argue but Z hisses at him to shut him up.

Catleya grabs spider hand sneaking away from the arguing pair. They walk to the ship even though Catleya wanted to play around but Spider kept ahold of her so she wouldn't run off.

"What are they hunting spider?" The boy had told her what Quaritch and Scoresby talked about yesterday. "A Tulkan." She didn't know of a tulkan as Marcos didn't teach her much of the ocean lifestyle or other clans that lived there.

"I don't know why you wore a long sleeve shirt it's hot out here." Seeing her wipe some sweat from her forehead. "I woke up cold I'll be fine once we get on the ship." Spider makes them walk faster to the ship so she don't overheat.

They walk up to the control room where Dr. Gavin and Lyle were. "Lyle!" Catleya lets go of Spider's hand running to Lyle who had opened his arms for her. "Well good morning sweetheart you here to watch the colonel?" She nods as he puts her between his legs.

They watched as the team hunted the animal making Catleya had turned away once Dr Gavin turned the sound on. She tried to hide into Lyle to block the sound and images that burned into her memory.

He wraps his arm around feeling bad for the girl who he had grown fond over despite who her father was. She was always kind to him and enjoyed being around him and loved his dumb jokes.

"Turn that shit off now!" He hissed at the Doctor who quickly turned the sound off. "Apologizes I wasn't thinking." Lyle glares at him picking her up telling everyone that they had to go meet up with the colonel.

Lyle held Catleya like a child even though she told him she could walk but He enjoyed holding her. He felt he could protect her better this way. Watching from the lift as Spider and Quaritch went inside the tulkun.

She felt disgusted at what they did to the poor creature who she learned from Dr Gavin were harmless never attacked anything not even the people who hunted them.

"Monsters" She called them when the Colonel told them not to sink to leave it so the villagers would see it. Colonel frown at the girl not understanding what she was saying.

"You should speak more English kid and watch that tone young lady." Making Lyle put her down tugging her along as she gently petted the poor animal as they walked back to the control room while Spider and Lyle both glared at Quaritch who ignore them who mad everyone stay on the ship for the whole day.

Catleya stood alone in the rain as everyone was doing their own thing. She told spider she wanted to be alone so he was hanging out with her dad while she went over everything that happened today.

She looked around not seeing anyone around taking a big breath before breaking the seal on her mask. Pulling it off to finally be able to feel rain on her face for the first time.

Feeling dizzy from the lack of air and slow turns she was doing aswell hearing footsteps approaching she quickly put her mask back on and hiding away not ready to be around anyone yet. She gets behind some crates hearing Lyle and the Colonel voices get closer.

"Colonel I'm not questioning you but this isn't right anymore." "Corporal don't go soft on me for some lab experiment." She peaks a bit as she see Lyle looking guilty as the Colonel was drilling into him.
"We have our orders now use her to get jake or terminate her."

Lyle didn't say anything just nods his head. "She's liable Lyle she's too sensitive hell She's just some dumb kid." Colonel patted Lyle on the shoulder pulling him along. She leaned back into the crates still able to hear his loud voice echoing off the walls.

"She's nothing but a body that RDA made that is mistake She's not worth anything."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The Chosen One Kelis

Фанфик

28.1K 505 36
Hazel was orphaned by the war against the sky people. She was inseparable from my son neteyam. But she wasn't apart of our family, she was like a str...
95.2K 2.2K 36
Life wasn't too easy for people who felt like they left alone while people around the world, but they do feel belong while they were in the other wor...
62.4K 1K 30
The sullys have gone through hardship with the sky people. The sky people have returned and destroyed their home but now they have to leave there hom...
Petrichor linz

Фанфик

41.2K 1.5K 43
He's a knucklehead from planet Earth trying to survive this wild journey his brother's death sent him on. She's the third daughter of a Tsahik from...