Resident Evil One Shots

By snozloz

One shots about our rizzident evil hotties, including Leon, Chris, Carlos, and more! (All stories are female... More

RE2 Leon Kennedy x Reader
Carlos Oliveira x Reader
Chris Redfield x Reader
Albert Wesker x Reader
RE4 Leon Kennedy x Reader
RE4 Leon Kennedy x Reader (Part 2)
RE4 Leon Kennedy x Reader (Part 3)
Carlos Oliveira x Reader
Vendetta Chris Redfield x Reader
RE6 Leon Kennedy x Reader
Luis Serra x Reader
ATTENTION LEON LOVERS
Carlos Oliveira x Reader
Leon Kennedy x Reader
Chris Redfield x Reader
Damnation Leon x Reader
Albert Wesker x Reader
RE2 Leon Kennedy x Reader
Jake Muller x Reader
Ethan Winters x Reader
Ethan Winters x Reader (Part 2)
Carlos Oliveira x(?) Reader
RE2-4 Leon Kennedy x Reader
RE4 Leon Kennedy x Reader
Vendetta Leon x Reader
RE2 Leon Kennedy x Reader
DILF Luis Serra x Reader
Stupid announcement
Leon Kennedy x Reader
Carlos Oliveira x Chris Redfield x Reader
Leon Kennedy x Luis Serra x Reader
Albert Wesker x Reader
Wesker x Reader
Piers Nivans x Reader

Infinite Darkness Leon x Reader

4.4K 72 53
By snozloz

Fight me, but infinite Darkness Leon is probably one of my favorites, he's just so gorgeous. NSFW

"Y/n. Come here. Now." Leon commands. Straight across from you, the pilot of the submarine you were in was bleeding out, throat sliced. You stand in silence, too shocked to move. What in the hell is going on here? This is no virus. This is murder.

Hands grip your waist and you're hauled over Leon's shoulder at the hip, his hands now gripping the backs of your thighs. He finds an empty break room and rushes in, slamming the door behind him. Gently, he sets you on the counter, and stays close to your body, facing you.

"What in the fuck is going on?" You whisper, a panicked look in your eye. His gloved hands grasp your face to capture your attention.

"Baby, I have no idea. I promise you we'll make it out of here, and find out who's doing all of this," he whispers back. It's probably best to keep things quiet, never know who's listening.

"We need to get into the escape pod. I don't think it's too far, we can make it," you say more confidently. Leon plants a chaste kiss to your lips and leans back.

"That's my girl. Now come on, let's find that pod," he says. You nod, and suddenly the lights shut off. Red emergency lights fill the darkness, and a siren begins to blare. "Two things. Don't panic, and don't freeze up. Just keep your eyes on me and copy my movements, ok?"

"Yes sir," you reply. He drops his hands from your face and pulls out his pistol as you hop off the counter and pull yours out as well. I didn't think being his work partner would lead to shit hitting the fan so quick... The things I do to be with this man.

The both of you sprint down the hall, and get through several metal doors. However, Leon's sprint comes to a halt and you run into his back. An arm goes out telling you to stay back. Peering around his body, you see a small rat in the middle of the hall. Covered in blood. Eating flesh. You've got to be kidding me!

A bullet pierces through it and it falls, dead. Leon lowers his weapon and motions for you to follow slowly. Both of you walk into the next hall, and find it full of rats and loose electrical wires sparking on the ground.

"Wish I had some cheese," Leon says.

"And a few traps," you add. He silently huffs in a laugh, and quickly backs up to you.

"Baby, you still got that water pack on you?"

"Yep," you say, taking it off and giving it to him. The rats are inching forward, not taking full charge yet. He tosses the pack and shoots it, the water spraying everywhere on the floor where the rats were.

The sparks go wild, electrocuting all the rats in the water. A hand grabs yours and pulls your attention away. Leon is tugging at you, silently telling you to follow him. Guess we'll find a new way out.

After running and shutting out the rats with a metal door, you find yourself in the room with the escape pods. It seems like the other two who had accompanied you were already waiting, and all of you safely made it out in the pods, you and Leon going together.

...

Hours later, you and Leon were in a hotel room, trying to find how you can get back to where your mission was originally assigned. You laid on the bed, showered and in nothing but a towel as Leon steps out of the bathroom, only a towel around his waist.

He crawls up on the bed and collapses on you, making you grunt once his full weight crushes you. Your arms wrap around him and trace his back muscles, and he sighs into your chest. Leon says something but he's muffled by your barely covered breasts, making you giggle.

"What's wrong, darling?" You ask. He turns his face sideways so that his cheek is smushed but he can talk more clearly.

"I just feel stressed. Very fucking stressed."

"Wanna take it out on me?" You suggest. He looks up at you with a smirk and lifts his body up, now hovering over you.

"It's sounding like you want it taken out on you, baby," he says lowly.

"Maybe... Maybe I just want to be a supportive girlfriend," you smirk back. His hands rip your towel off along with his and he spreads your thighs on either side of him. His cock is already completely hard, his shaft pressed against your clit. Guess I get him excited.

"Supportive wife, mother of my kids, whatever you want to be, baby." He says, leaning down to kiss you. Leon's lips have always been perfect, and the way he kisses you is passionate. Although hunger seeps through his kisses, what you feel isn't just a kiss for sex or a kiss for the hell of it. He truly loves you, and his words sank in as his tongue came into contact with yours. Mother? He wants to have kids? Well, I guess it's now or never.

"Mm, Leon," you whisper. He smiles against you as he gives you one last peck on the lips.

"That sound good to you?" He asks, pressing against you harder.

"You mean that?"

"Of course. Listen, I'm not trying to pressure you, but I want to take advantage of the time we have together. You mean the world to me, and we can share something that means everything to us both," he says softly.

"Then, why not try?" He smiles with those gorgeous teeth and kisses you once again. This time he kisses lower and lower, praising every beautiful part of your body with his mouth. His kisses go from your neck, to your chest, to your stomach, all the way to the insides of your legs.

Moans escape your mouth, and he rewards you with a soft lick to your clit. Your hand slaps over your face to attempt to quiet yourself, and he grasps your hand and pulls it to your side, keeping hold of it as he continues to please you with his tongue.

You grip his hand hard, letting out small moans as he doesn't hold back. Leon's tongue ravages you, and he drinks you up like he hasn't had water in days. He's being so needy, fuck, I love it.

"Mm, you taste so sweet baby," he groans into you, the vibrations of his voice turning you on further.

"Ah, Leon, I'm already close," you moan.

"Is that so?" He asks, pulling away. "Well, we can't have that yet can we? Guess I'll just have to cut right to it," he says seductively. He keeps his fingers locked with yours as he brings your hand above your head and hovers above you, his tip teasing your entrance. "One last thing," he says. He takes your birth control and tosses it in the garbage. "No need for that anymore."

Without hesitation his cock plows into you, all the way down to the base, his tip ramming into your cervix. A loud gasp leaves your mouth and he begins to thrust slowly and gently. He shushes you and kneads your hip with his free hand, keeping eye contact with you. Soft moans leave your mouth as your face contorts with pleasure.

"Look at that pretty face, you like it slow don't you? Aw, yes you do. My cock hitting that spot, giving you a rush, and just when you think you're gonna get a break I hit it again, over and over." He thrusts harder at the pace of his last words, and your eyes roll back in pleasure.

"Leon, fuck yes," you moan out. "Please, more."

"Oh, begging now? What is it baby, tell me exactly what I want to hear," he says.

"Fuck me hard until- ah!"

"Until what?" He says roughly, going faster and harder.

"Until you cum!" With those words, he growls and puts more pressure in your hand, your fingers splaying out under his grip. His hand grabs your hip so tight, you know it'll leave a mark tomorrow. Leon's thrusts get even faster, and sweat begins to form on his forehead.

"That's fucking right, baby. I'll cum so much in you, I don't care how many times it takes. This is only - ngh- round one," he groans. Your body begins to shake and you cry out, and you feel his thrusts get sloppier as you finish.

Looking into his bright blue eyes sets him off, and he immediately spills out inside you. For some reason, this time it feels like a lot more, and it's going deeper than it ever has before. He's completely bottomed out.

Leon doesn't pull out, but instead lays on top of you once again, the both of you out of breath.

"Need a break?" You ask.

"Not really. Just giving you some time, because you have a looong night ahead of you baby," he says with a laugh, making you smile and kiss his head. Either he really wants kids, or he's stressed as hell.

How do y'all feel about a whole new book about Leon only and it'll follow a story? (FYI, it's a thing now.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 81 27
*ALL RIGHTS OF CHARACTERS AND GAME STORY LINES GO TO CAPCOM* A collection of reader x character scenarios! Requests: Open Current Characters: Ethan W...
34K 1.1K 32
I thought I'd conquered my fears-mastered the darkness that wrapped its claws around my throat all those years ago, but here we are. Shrieks and crie...
1.4K 26 9
Rᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴛ ᴇᴠɪʟ sʜɪᴘs Rᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ, Uᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇs ᴀʀᴇ sʟᴏᴡ Iᴍᴀɢᴇs ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇᴅ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ. Sᴏᴜʀᴄᴇs:Pɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ, ɢᴏᴏɢʟᴇ, ᴇᴛᴄ Mᴏsᴛʟʏ ᴍᴀʟᴇ sʜɪᴘs, Lɢʙᴛǫ ᴏɴᴇ sʜ...
1.7K 77 18
RE 1-6; with the added bonus of my OC