๐’๐ž๐ฑ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก- ๐Œ๐ž๐ ๐ฎ...

carriegurl56 เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

"๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ฎ'๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ต ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐”‚๐“ธ... เค…เคงเคฟเค•

Info
-1-
-2-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-

-3-

496 21 14
carriegurl56 เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
It's been a few weeks since I've met everyone and they were all pretty cool, and even Rin had started to talk to me more, which I appreciated.

But today we'd be doing a photo shoot for the new soccer season, and already I had the swimsuit I'd be wearing plus the accessories.

The swimsuit was pretty basic honestly but it looked good on me, so there's no point in complaining.
Hair and fit check

Also, Jinpachi had the idea of having me wear grillz for the shoot since I had worn some for a shoot I had done last year.

Anyway, I had made myself some food to bring along, as photo shoots always take place all day.

But once that was done I grabbed my bag and left my apartment, heading back to Bluelock.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
While Y/n was driving over, most of the Bluelock team was there, all of them in their jerseys, and the U-20 guys had decided to show up just for the fun of it.

"So how does she look?" Oliver asked Isagi "Unreal" All of Bluelock answered "damn all of you? She must be gorgeous" "She is" Bachira spoke without missing a beat, giving away the fact that his feelings may have been a little deeper than his teammates.

But before Oliver could keep asking questions, Y/n had finally walked in.

"Hey y'all, I'm not late am I?" Y/n asked as she pulled off her robe, everyone's mouths dropping at the sight of her in the blue swimsuit that had shown off her sculpted curves and dark skin that seemed to shine like liquid gold.

"I- what?" The team was dumbfounded as Y/n walked over, a nervous smile on her lips showing off the grill on her teeth.

"Um, are y'all good?" "Huh? Oh yeah, we're fine, I'm Oliver Aiku by the way, ex-captain of the U-20 team" the man introduced himself, trying to seem smooth as he kissed the back of Y/n's hand, the girl a bit weirded out.

"Oh well nice to meet you, anyway where's the photographer and Jinpachi?" Y/n asked "T-they're not here yet" Isagi stuttered out.

"Oh okay, anyways you good Shug? You haven't said a thing since I got here" Y/n asked Bachira, the boy taking a moment to appreciate Y/n's figure before finally meeting her gaze.

"Yeah I'm fine, sorry about that" "Nah you're good Shug"

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
It was taking a good while for Jinpachi and the photographer to show up, so I decided to check my email, and my answer was quickly found.

"Y'all...we're four hours too early," I say, everyone letting out annoyed sighs and groans.

"So what now?" "Well there's no point in going home, we're just gonna have to come back" Chigiri reasoned.

"Well I don't mind staying, there's nothing for me to do at home" I shrugged "Guess I'll stay too," Aiku said quickly.

"Nobody cares if you stay, you're not even in the team" Rin stated, making Ryusei laugh, which was surprising cause the two are always upset at each other.

Now we were all just in a big circle together in the grass while I started to eat the food I made.

"What's that?" Bachira asked after I had taken a bite of my bagel breakfast sandwich.

"Oh just a breakfast sandwich I made this morning, wanna try it?" I asked, and Bachira looked like he was about to say no despite the look in his eye, so I just handed it to him.

"Don't worry I made a bunch" I smiled while holding up a new bagel sandwich, the boy looking at me with gratitude, something I don't see that often.

"Thank you, and I didn't know you could cook" Bachira spoke between bites.

"Well I live alone, and it's a necessary skill" "Mhm, you know I can whip up something real nice too" Aiku winked at me.

"Um, no offense but...I don't go for older men" I admitted, everyone around me bursting in laughter while Aiku looked defeated.

"I'm 25" "HUH? I'm so sorry, your stubble just-" "No it's fine" the man said as I patted his back to cheer him up.

"Okay, maybe we should have just left" Niko spoke "Yeah..."

For a bit, we were still all talking and I was chilling on my phone till I had laid on my stomach.

"Hey Bachira, do you have Roblox?" I asked, his and Nagi's eyes glowing.

"Yes!" The two answered, leading to us playing one of the scary games while the team stood behind us to watch.

"Hey look down when you go into the room" Nagi instructed as we played "Doors"

"Wait y'all I can't find a closet to hide in" I freaked out, my character running around till I dropped my phone from the jump scare.

"Alright, now I'm made 'cause there weren't enough hiding places," I say with an obvious frown, too upset over the game to realize that I was leaning myself against Bachira so I could watch him play.

"Are you okay?" Bachira asked me "Yeah, do you want me to move?" "No- you're fine, but I don't think I can focus on the game with you so close" Bachira admitted with a little laugh leaving him.

"What if I don't want you to?" I asked, making the boy look at me, not meaning to make him die in the game.

"Alright you unpolished gems, let's get this over with," Jinpachi says as he walks in.

"Well that was fun, come on Bachira" I smiled, helping the boy up "Thanks, and you can call me Meguru" Bachira smiled, the gesture placing a smile on my lips.

"Alright then Meguru"

Now everything was set up and all I had to do was just pose with the guys for their pictures, and I even had my individual one, which would be first.

"Alright Miss Ellis, you're a model so you should know how to pose," the photographer says as I hold a soccer ball in my hands.

"Yeah I know" I smiled, getting a count off before beginning to pose, having a few of these planned out when Jinpachi said that I'd also have my separate photos.

Now after my pictures were done and I was able to see how good they turned out, Isagi was the first person to come up for his photos.

"Is there anything you wanna try?" I asked "Uh nah, I'm not familiar with this stuff" "That's fine, just go in the opposite direction of whatever I do" I smiled, the boy nodding his head as we went back to back for the first few before we were giving a chance for another pose.

"Alright just stand in front of me and hold out the ball" I instructed, now behind Isagi as I had the same arm held out.

The shoot went on like this for everyone else, the photographer giving everyone time to do multiple poses since they weren't familiar with this stuff.

But now I was with Bachira, and he and Niko were probably the shortest around here, so I decided to just get down to my knees as I had done for Niko's photos.

When I had done this, I saw Bachira had frozen up, especially when my hand was on his hip.

"Relax Meguru, I don't bite" I smiled "*mumble* I do" Before I could react I was forced to focus on smiling for the photos.

But once we were finally done with Bachira's it was time for the photographer to leave and Bachira had helped me up.

"Are you okay?" "Yeah, but what did you mean by that?" I asked as we walked over to our things.

"By what?" "The thing you said before our pictures were taken" "Oh that? Well, what's wrong if I do bite?" Bachira questioned, sort of catching me off guard.

"I-" "I'm just joking" Bachira laughed "Oh okay"

With all of that concluded I had grabbed my things, about to head out till everyone had surrounded me.

"Um, do y'all need something?" I asked "Well we need to give you something" Igasi smiled, confusing me till Bachira and Igasi handed me two large gift bags.

"Y'all got me gifts?" "Yeah, they're welcome gifts, it took a while to get them through" Kunigami explained as I pulled out the decorative paper to see my own Bluelock jersey with my name on it.

"What the hell? Ain't no way y'all got me this" "Don't get too excited, there's more" "Yeah just keep looking" Barou and Yukimiya said as I went through the bags, seeing there was a Bluelock hoodie as well.

In the other bag, I saw some more custom team merch, even a cute blue bear, but I had found a note that was welcoming me to the team and such.

"Damn y'all, you can't have me crying out here" I laughed, wiping the tears away quickly.

"Looks like we have another crybaby" Ryusei joked as I had flicked him off before I had ushered the team to get closer, allowing for me to hug them, or attempt to.

"Thank you for doing this for me" I smiled "It's nothing" "Yeah we just wanna make you comfortable" Gagamaru and Tokimitsu added.

"Well thank you again, anyway I'll see y'all later," I say, my things plus the gifts in hand as I left, the guys all telling me goodbye for the day.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1598

เคชเคขเคผเคจเคพ เคœเคพเคฐเฅ€ เคฐเค–เฅ‡เค‚

เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฏเฅ‡ เคญเฅ€ เคชเคธเค‚เคฆเฅ‡ เค†เคเคเค—เฅ€

315K 7.8K 36
โช ๐“‘๐€๐Š๐”๐†๐Ž๐” ๐“š๐€๐“๐’๐”๐Š๐ˆ โซ ๐–ค ยฉ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿค ๐–ป๐–บ๐—„๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—’. ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—๐—Œ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ.
16.5K 587 12
DESIRE. ", - > "๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐—น/๐—ป, ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ ๐—˜๐—ด๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€, ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๏ฟฝ...
36.7K 914 41
"๐–๐„ ๐–๐„๐‘๐„๐'๐“ ๐…๐‹๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐๐†." "๐ˆ ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ'๐•๐„ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐–๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐‹๐„๐€๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐€ ๐๐”๐๐‚๐‡ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐Ž๐˜๐’ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“...
167K 6.8K 31
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™Ž๐™–๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™š๐™ก๐™จ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง 3 ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™๐™จ โ‡ข ห—หห‹ ษชแด›แด๊œฑสœษช ๊œฑแด€แด‡ x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ เฟ...