Arman and Assar.

By hertahira

A FULANI COUSIN'S LOVE STORY --- "Whether you love me or not that's your problem, whether you want this marri... More

🦋Chapter 1🖤
🦋Chapter 2🖤
🦋Chapter 3🖤
🦋Chapter 4🖤
🦋 Chapter 6🖤
🦋Chapter 7🖤
🦋Chapter 8🖤
🦋Chapter 9🖤
🦋Chapter 10🖤
🦋Chapter 11🖤
🦋Chapter 12🖤
🦋Chapter 13🖤
🦋Chapter 14🖤
🦋Chapter 15🖤
🦋Chapter 16🖤
🦋Chapter 17🖤
🦋 Chapter 18🖤
🦋Chapter 19🖤
🦋Chapter 20🖤
🦋Chapter 21🖤
🦋Chapter 22🖤
🦋 Chapter 23🖤
🦋 Chapter 24🖤
🦋Chapter 25🖤
🦋Chapter 26🖤
🦋Chapter 27🖤
🦋Chapter 28🖤
🦋Chapter 29🖤
🦋Chapter 30🖤
🦋Chapter 31🖤
🦋Chapter 32🖤
🦋Chapter 33🖤
🦋Chapter 34🖤
🦋Chapter 35🖤
🦋Chapter 36🖤
🦋Chapter 37🖤
🦋Chapter 38🖤
🦋Chapter 39🖤
🦋Chapter 40🖤
🦋Chapter 41🖤
🦋Chapter 42🖤
🦋Chapter 43🖤
🦋Chapter 44🖤
🦋Chapter 45🖤
🦋Chapter 46🖤
🦋Chapter 47🖤
🦋Chapter 48🖤
🦋Chapter 49🖤
🦋Chapter 50🖤
🦋Chapter 51🖤
🦋Chapter 52🖤
🦋Chapter 53🖤
🦋Chapter 54🖤
🦋Chapter 55🖤
🦋Chapter 56🖤
🦋Chapter 57🖤
🦋Chapter 58🖤
🦋Chapter 59🖤
🦋Chapter 60🖤
🦋Chapter 61🖤
🦋Chapter 62🖤
🦋Chapter 63🖤
🦋Chapter 64🖤
🦋Chapter 65🖤

🦋Chapter 5🖤

523 61 8
By hertahira

ALERT:EDITED

Song: Blue flower
Artist(s): Lia (slowed).

___________
______________________________________
___________

(Author's POV)

🦋
"Alhaji I can't believe this" Hajiya Aminah said as she walked into her husband's room.

"Look, I'm not ready for this, in kin zo daki nan saboda za ki tashe min da hankali, to ki fita" Alhaji said not bothering to look at her.

"Ba zan fita ba, you got my daughter married to your useless nephew and you want me to remain quiet" she said angrily.

"Assar is now married and there's nothing you can do about it, the earlier you accept that the better" Alhaji said coldly as his wife stared at him in surprise.

Never in her life did she think her husband would turn out like this. He was a man who cared about the best interest of his family more than anything in this world but now it's as if all the love and care he had for them had disappear.

Now he just wanted to marry all his daughters out and his all doing that as arranged marriages as well.

"What has gotten into you?" Hajiya Aminah said confused as tears started making its way out of her eyes.

"Don't even think about crying here, go and do that in your room" he said coldly as he was looking deep down into her eyes now.

"Alhaji, do you even care about us, do you want us to leave your house for you cause I don't understand the foolish decisions you've been making these days" Hajiya Aminah said

"Don't call my decisions foolish and if you want to leave you're more than welcome to, just leave my children for me" he said still staring at her intensely.

"Lai, lai, ka rasa hankali Ka, you forcefully got my daughter married and you want me to leave the rest of my children with you so you can ruin their lives as well, ba ka Isa ba" she said angrily.

"Just watch and see how I'm going to deal with you and that stupid nephew of yours" hajiya Aminah said angrily and walked out of the room banging the door behind her.

Alhaji Shehu just sighed feeling stressed.

He definitely was regretting all the decisions he was making and how much his family members hated him now.

"I wish I could tell you what's really going on" he mumbled to himself before laying down on his bed.

(Flashback)

Alhaji Shehu was sitting in his office doing some paperwork when his secretary came in to pass a message.

"Let him in" Alhaji responded as the secretary nodded and came back few minutes later with two men.

"I'll leave now" the secretary said and left the office.

The three men just stood looking at each other intensely, the aura of the room changed, so did the vibe.

Each of them had a cold expression visible on their face.

"Nice to see you again brother" the older looking man said to Alhaji Shehu as he just looked at him.

"What do you want?" Alhaji Shehu said immediately getting to buisness.

"Is this the way to talk to your older brother?" The man asked giving a questionable look.

"You lost that title as my brother when you decided to get married to the woman I loved, and even got her pregnant before that" Alhaji Shehu said getting up from his sit.

"After all we've been through, after all the shit we had to go through growing up you still went ahead to betray me like that and now you walk in 36 years later and expecting everything to be okay?" Alhaji Shehu said angrily.

"Hey, Shehu calm down, don't bring up that past shit in front of my son" he said walking towards Alhaji Shehu

"Why don't we leave this drama and get straight to buisness" the man said.

"This is my son, Arman" he said pointing at Arman who had been quiet the whole time

"Greet your Uncle" he said to Arman

"Assalamualaikum, I'm Arman, owner of Sani's Oil Company, it's an honor to meet you" he said extending his hands to Alhaji Shehu for a handshake

"Alhaji Shehu Sani, current minister of finance" he said accepting the handshake

"Have a seat" he said to both of them as they did.

"Now what do you want Abdullahi?" He said looking at the man in front of him angrily.

"Arman here, wants to get married to your beautiful daughter Asaar, I don't know how it happened but he has made the decision that she would be his bride" Alhaji Abdullahi said as Alhaji Shehu looked at Arman and then back at his brother.

"Are the both of you out of your minds, is this how to ask for my daughter hand in marriage?" Alhaji Shehu said angrily

"Act...." Alhaji Abdullahi was about to say as he was interrupted

"After all you've done, you think I want to have anything to do with you talkless of trapping my precious daughter in that messed up household of yours" Alhaji Shehu said angrily

"Get out, get out of my office" he said getting up from his sit pointing at the door.

"Calm down, you're still as short tempered as ever, this is buisness so can you wait till I'm done speaking before you get angry" Alhaji Abdullahi said in the calmest tone ever

"Let me take you back to 18 years ago, back when you just got married to your precious second wife, Amina Gidado" he said looking into his brother eyes making Alhaji Shehu calm a bit.

"Remember why you were missing on your wedding night" he added making the expression on Alhaji Shehu change to that of surprise.

"Where are you going with this?" He said in a low tone looking at his brother who let out a slight smile.

"Hanifah Lawal Dantata" Alhaji Abdullahi said as Alhaji Shehu left a surprised look on his face.

"Does that name ring a bell" he said raising a brow at his brother.

"That's what I thought" he said again seeing how silent his brother was.

"Arman would get married to your beautiful daughter Asaar and you'll allow it otherwise, the public is going to know why Alhaji Shehu Sani was missing on his wedding night and who the hell Hanifah Lawal Dantata was with hard core evidence" Alhaji Abdullahi said staring at his surprised brother.

"How the hell did you know about that?" Alhaji Shehu asked feeling very uncomfortable

"You can't hide anything from Abdullahi Sani, have you forgotten the blood that runs through my veins"

"Have you forgotten what Dad told us about being careless" he said looking at Alhaji Shehu

"I'm guessing you forgot and now it's been used against you, just do a good job fixing this alliance otherwise" Abdullahi said in a threatening tone as he smiled before getting up to leave.

"Have a nice day brother" he said smiling.

"Have a nice day father in law, don't worry your daughter would be in safe hands getting just what she deserves" Arman said ruthlessly before walking after his father.

(Flashback ends)

Alhaji Shehu still remember vividly the sound of Arman tone when he said that. He knew Arman was going to hurt his daughter but at the same time he wanted to protect his reputation and didn't want to loose his family so he had to give in.

He forced Asaar to get married into his brothers family knowing how toxic they were.

He did regret all his decision, he's accepted that his daughter would never forgive him so now he just need to focus on how he can protect her.

Hajiya Aminah on the other hand was very angry and upset, she was currently in her co wife room as they were discussing on the concerns of their husband unjust behavior recently.

"I can't believe he would ask us to leave if we wanted" Hajiya Maimuna said

"I don't know what has seriously come over him" Hajiya Aminah said
"I just hope my precious daughter is okay" She said remembering Asaar.

______

"Jamila, please check if there's anyone in the living room" Assar told the maiden as she was sitting on her bed.

"Torh" Jamila said walking out of the room and peeking in the living room, as predicted it was empty no signs of Arman and Halima.

"There's no one there you can go out if you wish" Jamila said to Assar as she came back into the room.

"I want to watch something to cool off, plus I can't find my phone anywhere" Asaar said

"I'll go to your room and check for you phone, you can sit in the parlour the TV is very easy to operate" Jamila said as Asaar smiled at her and they both walked out of the room.

Jamila headed upstairs as Asaar sat on the couch of the living room, turning on the TV she put on a cooking show.

Always having the dream to become a chef owning her own restaurant she wondered if she could still do that knowing how different her life was now.

Is this man going to let her do all that, was he going to give her the freedom she was seeking.

Few minutes later Jamila came down

"I didn't see any phone" she said to Asaar as Assar nodded.

She wasn't expecting her to find anything after all she herself couldn't remember coming to this house with a phone.

"Okay, come sit with me" she said to the elder woman as she stood there looking at her.

"Haba Amarya, Alhaji bazai so ba" Jamila responded, of course, Arman.

"Bakomai, mu tafi dakin ki mu kallo" Asaar said getting up

"Ah, ah, zan je in dafa abinchi dare yanzu, please go ahead when the food is done we'll go in together" Jamila responded as Assar nodded at her.

She sat down to continue watching her show while Jamila was preparing dinner, an hour later the food was done, Jamila served it and sent Assar to eat in her room to avoid her meeting with Arman.

She had spent just a short amount of time with Asaar but was fully aware that she didn't like Arman in anyway and she also felt Arman didn't deserve Asaar for bringing in another woman when he was just newly married.

Time passed, the two had their dinner so did Halima and Arman who ate at the dinning room.

It's was past 11pm when the door of Jamila room was knocked on, after hesitating a bit she went to answer the door.

"Where's she?" Arman said immediately the door was opened.

"She's sleeping" Jamila quickly responded

"Go to another room" he told Jamila moving out of the way waiting for her to pass through.

"Na'am?" She said looking confused

"Leave the room, I'll stay here with her" Arman said in a loud angry tone making Asaar wake up

"Torh" Jamila said as she quickly got out of the room as commanded

Asaar opened her eyes and saw Arman taking slow steps towards her.

In fear she flinched and started moving backwards.

"Where are you going, you're my wife now" he said in the coldest tone ever

"What are you going to do?" She asked her voice shaky as she got out of the bed running to the end of room

"What do you think married people do?" He said smirking at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 2.5K 39
"Burn with me, जान ऐ अदा, At least, for once, love me, Mikayla. . ." . . . Mikayla, a spoiled brat, daddy's princess has a rival in her school whom s...
20.2K 1.5K 34
Aadhitya, a handsome guy at his early 30s leads a successful life as an extraordinary architect. He designs his life perfectly like his buildings. Dh...
803K 43.1K 85
"What do you mean I was gifted to you?" "It is not good to eavesdrop but you heard it right. You are a gift that was forcefully imposed on me." "Y-Yo...
527K 27K 59
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐬�...