๐ƒ๐‘๐”๐๐Š | ๐“๐Ž๐Š๐˜๐Ž ๐‘๐„๏ฟฝ...

By c4ndyfreak

BOOK IS BEING EDITED AND REVISED โฉฉโ™กโœฟ๏ธฐ "๐๐€๐๐˜ ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐‚๐€๐‘๐„๐’? ๐ˆ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐€๐‘๐„, ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ˆ... More

๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐Œ๐€๐’๐“๐„๐‘๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“ ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‘๐„๐๐”๐„๐’๐“ ๐๐€๐†๐„
๐”๐๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐†
๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐˜??
01: ๐๐€๐‰๐ˆ ๐Š๐„๐ˆ๐’๐”๐Š๐„
02: ๐Š๐Ž๐Š๐Ž๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐‰๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
02.5: ๐Š๐Ž๐Š๐Ž๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐‰๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ ๐๐“2
03: ๐‘๐€๐ ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐“๐€๐๐ˆ
04: ๐Š๐„๐ ๐‘๐˜๐”๐†๐”๐‰๐ˆ (๐ƒ๐‘๐€๐Š๐„๐)
05: ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐…๐”๐˜๐” ๐Œ๐€๐“๐’๐”๐๐Ž
๐Š๐€๐Š๐”๐‚๐‡๐Ž ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’ ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹
06: ๐ˆ๐™๐€๐๐€ ๐Š๐”๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐€๐–๐€
07: ๐Œ๐€๐๐‰๐ˆ๐‘๐Ž ๐’๐€๐๐Ž (๐Œ๐ˆ๐Š๐„๐˜)
08: ๐Œ๐ˆ๐“๐’๐”๐˜๐€ ๐“๐€๐Š๐€๐’๐‡๐ˆ
09: ๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ๐‚๐€๐๐Ž๐๐’
10: ๐Š๐€๐Š๐”๐‚๐‡๐Ž ๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐“๐Ž
11: ๐๐€๐‰๐ˆ ๐Š๐„๐ˆ๐’๐”๐Š๐„
11: ๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ๐‚๐€๐๐Ž๐๐’
12: ๐Š๐€๐Š๐”๐‚๐‡๐Ž ๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐“๐Ž
13: ๐“๐„๐—๐“ ๐Œ๐„๐’๐’๐€๐†๐„๐’
14: ๐Š๐€๐™๐”๐“๐Ž๐‘๐€ ๐‡๐€๐๐„๐Œ๐ˆ๐˜๐€
15: ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐“๐€๐๐ˆ
16: ๐‘๐€๐ ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐“๐€๐๐ˆ
18: ๐Š๐Ž๐Š๐Ž๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐‰๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
19: ๐–๐€๐Š๐€๐’๐€ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐”๐’๐‡๐ˆ
20: ๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ๐‚๐€๐๐Ž๐๐’
21: ๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ๐‚๐€๐๐Ž๐๐’
THANK YOU!
can i like hack...to play this game?!?!?
share this info
hot fanart part one
shit ive edited
hot fanart part 2
9k special?!?!
10k special?
just a thank u for everything
YO WHAT?!??!
12k? YO WHAT
gurlie how I-
man this is crazy 14k? BRO I CANT EVEN COUNT TO 14
YALL HOW TF WE GET 15K ALREADY
thx for 16k ๐Ÿ˜
THANK U FOR 17K
23: ๐Œ๐€๐๐‰๐ˆ๐‘๐Ž ๐’๐€๐๐Ž
24: ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐“๐€๐๐ˆ
24: ๐’๐‡๐”๐‰๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐๐Œ๐€
kms (not rlly like joking yah)
yall i erhm ๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธ
25: ๐Š๐Ž๐Š๐Ž๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐‰๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
26: ๐‘๐€๐ ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐“๐€๐๐ˆ
DOULINGO?!?!?!?
Rizz in the sizz
emo christmas
MAFAKAKA ๐Ÿ˜ข
PLS READ!!!

17: ๐€๐Š๐€๐’๐‡๐ˆ '๐’๐€๐๐™๐”' ๐‡๐€๐‘๐”๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐˜๐Ž

1.5K 16 1
By c4ndyfreak

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐄: 𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑: 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒆𝒖𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒍 𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝒌𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒂, 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒂𝒔𝒂 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆

𝐀/𝐍:  𝒚𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒛𝒖𝒔 𝒃𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍

𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐘

You quickly ran out of the penthouse, closing the door behind you—only to find Haruchiyo walking in the hallway to the door. He looks up from his phone, making eye contact with you. He turned his head at a 25° angle, and look at you confused.

"Hey Y/n—What're you doing outside of the hotel room?" He asked, putting his phone in his pocket.

"Oh uh—" You paused. "There was this huge damn spider in the hotel room and I just uhm ran out!" You lied.

"I doubt it's that big—cmon I'll kill it" Sanzu said and you smiled, opening the door.

Sanzu walked inside, confused as if to why the lights were turned off—that is until Y/n turned the lights on and everyone popped out yelling "happy birthday!".

"Holy fuck!" Haruchiyo yelled almost falling back but thankfully you caught him and bring him to his feet again.

Everyone laughed. "Suprise haru!" You said and smiled at him. "I know you never really had a birthday party so here ya go!"

"Congrats on being 29 idiot!" Senju yelled.

"Shut up!" He joked. He looked around the kitchen/living room. The whole place was decked out in magenta, his favorite color, and on the kitchen island there was his favorite cheesecake from cozy corner.

Sanzu smiled looking at everyone. "Thank you guys" he said.

"Hey where's takeomi, shinichiro, wakasa n benkei?"kakucho  said making everyone look around.

"I don't know—" Mikey was cut off by the yelling and screaming from outside the apartment.

"Shut the fuck up!" Shinichiro yelled.

"Bro has no rizz." Wakasa laughed.

"Will you two stop arguing oh my gosh" Takeomi sighed.

"He started it!" Shinichiro screamed.

"The rizzalante more like the rizz a no show" Wakasa laughed hitting shinichiro.

"Guys Shut up n just go in the damn apartment. They probably already started" benkei said and takeomi opened the door.

"Happy birthday sanzu!" Wakasa said still laughing.

"I hate him I swear." Shinichiro muttered. "Happy birthday Haruchiyo!"

"Happy birthday Lil bro." Takeomi said before trying to pull Shinichiro away from Wakasa.

"You two stop fucking fighting!" Benkei yelled at them. "Happy birthday!"

"Oh hell nah..." Rindou whispered.

"SHUT UP WAKASA!" Shinichiro yelled and wakasa just kept giggling.

"This is gonna be fun" Ran snickered.

Sanzu just looked at the first generation of black dragon members with a dumbfounded look on his face.

"Anyways—" You said. "Lets get this damn party started!"

After getting the first game set up, everyone sat near the couch. Sanzu, Y/n, Takeomi and Senju all sitting on the couch (in that order btw), Mikey, Takemitchy, Kakucho and Izana all sat on the love sofa, squished together. Meanwhile Ran and Rindou sat on beanbags around the coffee table. Shion sat on a net chair next to Rindou. Mochii (GORRILLIA)and Mucho sat on the ground with benkei and wakasa next to them. Shinichiro had to of course stay near Mikey and Izana, so he sat on a stool near them. Hakkai, Yuzaha, Mitsuya, And Taiju all sat down on the other couch. Emma and draken sat on the other love sofa, meanwhile Hinata and Naoto sat on the floor together. Kazutora and Baji were sitting on the ground next to eachother.

"This is so messed up!" Emma said. "A girl sitting on the ground?! Where are your men's manners at? Hina cmere girl!"

Hinata moved her hands in a no motion. "It's fine! Really!"

"Mikey get up! Emma said to Mikey. "Let the poor girl sit with her man!"

Mikey frowned and got up. He traded spots with Hinata.

"Anyways!" You said. "Lets get the game started! We're playing truth or drink!" You smiled. "The rules are basic, someone will ask you something and if you don't wanna answer you drink a shot of alcohol" You looked over at Emma "except you of course, you get to drink water!(she's pregnant LOL LOL LOL)"

"So who's first?" Ran asked.

"I'll go!" Wakasa said with a smirk plastered on his face. Wakasa looked over to Shinichiro, trying not to laugh. "Is it true you got rejected 20 times by the same girl?"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Shinichiro yelled as he took a sip of alcohol, making Wakasa start dying of laughter.

"BAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH"

"The disrespect is crazy" Takeomi said.

"The fact he drank the alcohol just tells you" Rindou laughed.

"No rizz" Mikey said.

"Mf never kissed a girl" baji laughed.

"Please I can't take the hate" shinichiro said.

"Try getting bitches" Izana said.

Just then kisaki appeared out of nowhere. "Try getting parents izana"

The room went dead silent, that is until Izana stood up and ran towards Kisaki.

"OH HELL NAW THEY GONNA FIGHT" Senju got out her phone and started to record the fight.

Izana kicked Kisaki in the head, dropping him to the ground before Izana started punching the shit outta him. "Try to not get rejected" Izana said. "Try to get a better haircut" he pulled kisakis hair, bringing him back up "Try to get better vision" he knocked him back down "Try to not fight with weapons" then Izana opened the door and Kicked kisaki out. (I'm jk izana never did any of that n kisaki never showed up outta nowhere)

"Anyways ANYWAYS!" Kakucho said.

"Ok I'll go next" shinichiro said.

"Baji did you really bite mikeys arm back then or did a snake?" Shinichiro said making everyone confused except for Mikey and baji.
"I've litterally wondered for 21 years now"

"Damn" Izana said.

"I bit him but we lied and said a snake bc that's seemed more normal" Baji said.

"Still have the scar"mikey laughed.

"Oh my goodness—" Shinichiro said.

"Bros life was a lie" Benkei said.

"Ok my turn" Baji said. "Draken did you really punch Mikey during a race?"

"Yes." Draken said.

The game went on for another hour or two before it was time for presents.

"Okay here ya go sanzu, all your presents!" You said and pointed to the mountain of presents that were stacked up on a table.

"What the fuck." Sanzu said.

"Shut up n be thankful." Ran said.

"Open sum already damn!" Izana deadpannded.

You handed sanzu a present to open. He wondered what could be in it because it was as light as a damn pencil. Unwrapping the present. He opened the box up to see a pink katana. On the blade his name was carved in. "Akashi 'sanzu' Haruchiyo" with a heart next to it.

"This was from you, wasn't it?" He smiled at you.

"Yeah of course" You said. "Remember you were so upset that your old katana was super plain?"

"Thank you so much Y/n" He said.

"Your welcome haru" You replied and handed him another gift.

He already knew who the gift was from just by the wrapping paper. The wrapping paper had "dumbass" written all over it.

'Stupid haitanis' sanzu said to himself.

He unwrapped the present and realized it was a box of condoms and birth control, making everyone laugh.

"I hate u two" Sanzu said looking at the brothers, and they snickered.

He opened another present, it was a large poker table.

Sanzu swung his head and looked over to Takeomi, who was yelling at Wakasa and Shinichiro. Sanzu shook his head and looked back to the rest of his presents, you just smiled at him.

After he opened all his presents you guys finally decided to eat cake. You cut everyone piece of cake with Izana and Naotos help, and handed them out.

You were sitting at the kitchen island with Sanzu eating cake, as everyone else laughed and partied around n the back.

"You got something right there here lemme get it—" You said to Sanzu. You smirked and leaned in towards him, kissing him, leaving a red faint kiss mark on his cheek. You laughed. "There it's gone now"

"Mmm" Sanzu hummed. "Do I have anything else on my face?"

"Yeah" you pulled him in by the tie, kissing him neck leaving another red faint mark.

You pulled your phone out snapping a picture before putting it away.

"Whyd you do that?" Haruchiyo asked and you shrugged.

"Just wanted to I guess. Your hot, hot people take pictures." You laughed.

"I love you Y/n" Sanzu said.

"I love you to Haru" You smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 280 12
ใ€ H-HIATUS?! ใ€‘ โ I'd die for you, over and over again โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ โธโธ TOKYO REVENGERS!! // yan. tokyo rev ,, oneshots โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€...
3.1K 81 37
๐ป๐‘’๐“๐“๐‘œ! ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐‘…๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Ž ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“Ž/๐“ƒ ๐’ถ๐’น๐’น๏ฟฝ...
95K 3K 37
๐™”/๐™ฃ ๐™‡/๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™๐™ค๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ. ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™ž๏ฟฝ...
81K 3.6K 24
"สŸแดแด แด‡ ษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด› แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด‡ษขษชษดษดษชษดษข ส™แดœแด› ส™ษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด…." "ษดแดแด› แด€สŸแดกแด€ส๊œฑ. ษชแด› แด„แด€ษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด› แดแดœแด› แด€๊œฑ ส™ษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€ ส™แดœแด› ส™แด‡แด„แดแดแด‡ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด›. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ษชแด› แด…ษชแด… แดกษชแด›สœ แดœ๊œฑ."