|~°Blind Love°~ | Jensoo | |☆...

Por KrisiCatLover1234567

Before we get started i want to say that i don't assume ANY of the the idols sexualities or anything else thi... Mais

|~°1°~|Empty Feeling
|~°2°~|Inside Crying
|~°3°~|The Worry In Her Eyes
|~°5°~|Scholarship Test
|~°6°~|Results
|~°7°~|Mike's Message
|~°8°~|New School Visit (1)
|~°9°~|New School Visit (2)
|~°10°~|The Sad Sunset (1)
|~°11°~|The Sad Sunset (2)
|~°12°~|Pain Reliever
|~°13°~|Going Out
|~°14°~|What Is Happening Whit Her Body? (1)
|~°15°~|What Is Happening Whit Her Body? (2)
|~°16°~|What Is Happening Whit Her Body? (3)
|~°17°~|Pill's
|~°18°~| Outside Walk (1)
|~°19°~| Outside Walk (2)
|~°20°~| Return To School?
|~°21°~|Lie (1)
|~°22°~|Lie (2)
|~°23°~|Attachment To People (1)
|~°24°~|Attachment To People (2)
|~°25°~|Explanation (1)
|~°25°~|Explanation (2)
|~°26°~|Doctor's explanation? (1)
|~°27°~|Doctor's explanation? (2)
|~°28°~|Doctor's explanation? (3)
|~°29°~|Doctor's explanation? (4)
|~°30°~|Jennie? (1)
|~°31°~|Jennie? (2)
|~°32°~|Jennie? (3)
|~°33°~|Jennie? (4)
|~°34°~|Her Words /Jennie? (5)
|~°35°~|In Her Own World
|~°36°~|Memories Hurt (1)

|~°4°~|No Reaction

80 8 7
Por KrisiCatLover1234567

[Words<3 1335<3]

Jisoo pov:

I wake up and get up from me bed going to the mirror to look at how is my face doing.

I took one glance at my face and i already regret that one second that i took to look at my face and reflection.

Jisoo
"God... My face looks even worse then before what do i even do..."

Jisoo said as she tapped down on the table whit her median nail's that she had on her fingers.

Jisoo s mind was telling her to put on make up but she didn't want to do that because she wanted to be herself and her true beauty.

When Jisoo finally decided what to do she got up from her chair that she was sitting on.

Jisoo
"Fuck it i will be myself."

Jisoo said as she grabbed her backpack and went downstairs.

When Jisoo s mother saw her she smiled at her.

Jisoo s mother
"Honey! You're downstairs are you going to school?"

Jisoo s mother said as she sounded happy to see her daughter.

Jisoo gave her mother a soft smile and nodded while answering her mother's question.

Jisoo
"Yes mom i will be going."

Jisoo said as she putted a hand on her mother's right cheek making them boft gigle a little bit.

Jisoo
"Mom."

Jisoo said in a serious voice.

Jisoo s mother answered back.

Jisoo s mother
"Yes honey?"

Jisoo signed letting go of her mother's cheek and looking her deep in her eyes.

Jisoo
"I don't want you to worry about me. I'll be fine no matter what okay mom?"

Jisoo said as she showed a bright smile on her face since she wanted to make her mother at least a little bit happy and to not worry her that was the last thing that Jisoo wanted to do was to worry her mom.

Jisoo s mother signed and took her daughter's hands in hers as she made eye contact whit her daughter.

Jisoo s mother
"I can't promise anything dear because you know I'm you're mom and i should worry for you because you're my daughter and my world I don't want to lose you!"

Said Jisoo s mother making a sad facial expression whitch made Jisoo soften her from the inside and she felt bad immediately after her mother was done speaking.

Jisoo
"Don't be like that mom."

Said Jisoo as she caresses her mother's face and taking away a stand of hair that was poking her mother's left eye.

Jisoo s mother
"We'll talk later you need to go to school now do you want a ride to school?"

Jisoo nodded and they boft went into Jisoo s mother's car driving her daughter to school since if she went walking she would be late.

Jennie pov:

Jennie wakes up and stretched her arms when her mood changes when she realised that she had to go to school again.

Jennie
"Well another day another they will make fun of me. Just great let's go."

Jennie said to herself sounding sad as she says so.

Jennie standed up from her bed and started to touch the objects that were around her so that she could help herself at least to the door.

When she suddenly bumps into a figure whitch almost made her fall down but thank god the person caught her in time.

Jennie s mother
"Be more careful and call me next time you start to walk in the house on you're own dear."

Said Jennie's mom whitch made Jennie start to touch her mother's face whitch made her mother chuckle.

Jennie s mother
"Aren't you a cute one."

Jennie signed as she was finally on her feet.

Jennie
"Let's just get this day over whit..."

Jennie said mumbling to herself being barely audible to her mother but her mother somehow heard it.

Jennie s mother
"What's wrong dear?... Why do you want this day to be over?..."

Said Jennie's mother having no idea what Jennie goes through everyday in school.

Jennie quickly panicked and chucked while looking down at her legs not being able to look up.

Jennie
"Let's go I'll be late for school.."

Said Jennie as she started walking her mother signed and had a kinda sad look on her face knowing that her daughter never has really opened up to someone and that it would be a miracle if it even happens.

•Time Skip•

Jisoo pov:

I walk into school and i see people staring at me and i sence that they're staring at my face since i had really visible red eye circles under my eyes but i just ignore them because i don't care about what people think about me.

I start walking in the direction that my first class was but something caught my eyes and i stopped to stare at it.

I saw something written about a scholarship and i went to see what it was about.

I take a good look at it and i decided to take my chances and study for it since the test was tomorrow and the results would be the other day.

Jisoo
"I'll just take my chances and do this test tomorrow so that i could leave this school.."

Jisoo said to herself as she was still reading the peace of paper while a tear fell down her cheek at the thought of leaving Jennie alone in this school but it wasn't really her decision she knew that she wanted Jennie to not be in pain and she herself didn't want to be in pain but she knew that leaving this school will only bring her more pain but if that was what will relieve Jennie's pain she would do it for her sake.

When Jisoo was done reading the paper she writted her name down and putted it back on the board that was it before she took it off.

When Jisoo was done putting the paper back she heard the front door of the school open and she turned around to see who it was and she saw Jennie whit the boy that she assumed was Mike.

But then what made her eyes widened was when people started to surround them and when she saw everyone making fun of Jennie and the boy trying to push through the crowd whit Jennie.

Jisoo quickly ran away to the bathroom and locked herself in there looking at herself in the mirror telling something to herself.

Jisoo
"I need to leave this school as fast as possible i don't want to hurt Jennie anymore..."

Jisoo said even tho she knows she isn't the one that made fun of Jennie she still wanted to leave since she couldn't bare seeing Jennie get made fun of and even more her pain to watch it all happened while she doesn't do anything about it.

But the only reason that she didn't do anything was because that was Jennie's wish to leave her alone so that made Jisoo s pain more hard to bare since she couldn't do anything even if she wanted to.

Jisoo wouldn't ever disrespect Jennie or Jennie's wishes even if it hurt her more.
--------------------------------------------------------------

...Back then when Jennie entered the school...

------------------------------------------------------------

Jennie pov:

As i walk in school i have Mike by my side helping me get inside but the moment i entered the school door to the inside of the school everyone comes tp the two of us and started making fun of me but i just stare whit a blank expression while Mike was trying to do something about the situation that we were right now.

But i just had no reaction to what everyone was saying because i was screaming from the inside.
------------------------------------------------------------
✦♥︎☆

✦♥︎☆

Author:

I wanted to apologize for the late update however here's a update i hope everyone likes it!<3

Voting on this will keep me motivated to write more of this book.

And special tags <3: Rose89234 NikolShaldarovalil1pe1509MissNani773Kdramaeux Devvvvv143 ddaengdeong2023

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

126K 2.5K 27
I left for Paris Fashion Week. Me and Mino, my ex boyfriend secretly meet on the event, without telling Lisa. I'm confused. After two years of bein...
195K 5.1K 44
- COMPLETE - 7 YEARS PASSED AND FINALLY, LALISA MANOBAN FOUND HER FIRST LOVE, JENNIE KIM, AND WORKED IN THE SAME COMPANY AS HER AFTER LEAVING EVERYTH...
8.5K 126 11
JENLISA Oneshot Lisa started to get teary, "You really dont know? It's all because I Love you" Lisa said and tears start falling "I love you thats wh...
131K 6.6K 40
Jennie Kim and Roseanne Park couldn't be more different. Jennie was the popular cheerleader and Roseanne was the shy girl hated by all. To everyone's...