Arrange marriage ✔️

By _AestheticWriter22_

MATURE story! Manan arrange marriage story! But with a Mature twist Short Romantic Story More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
Epilogue

11

9K 352 80
By _AestheticWriter22_

Ignore mistakes if any
In-line comments will be appreciated

.....................

Target: 80+ comments

A/N: 1st the scene then the song is described

.....................

Manik groaned standing by the door of his closet in his classy black bedroom.

"Come on nandini open the door."

Nandini didn't said anything and manik stomped his foot on the floor and taking of his sherwani threw it on the seethe mumbling.

"She wants to do all the experiments on our wedding night only."

He groaned sitting on the arm less lounge chair

Manik threw his head back with a frown on his face which later turned into confusion as the song started to rang out loud in the sound proof room.

Give me give me love n give me more
Thoda sa mujhse love le bhi aao
My lover gave you dounce and I feelin' low
Again and again and again

Manik moved his eyes to the closet which got opened in a blink and there his wife in knee length red lace gown on her body, her hair all open on her back.

Take me down, down, down

Nandini lipsed as she winked at manik taking slow steps to him, manik just sat there looking at the hotness in front his eyes walking to him with death coming to his way.

Aaj dikhade mujhe love karke
Oh baby baahon mein bharke
Oh jo bhi sohca sapnon mein
Woh aaj dikhade mujhe sab karke

Nandini put her foot in between manik's legs as she bent to his touching her lips with his, but before he could hold her nandini moved back with a smirk playing on her lips.

Tu isaq mera, tu isaq mera
Tu hi meri raaton ka nasha
Tu isaq mera, tu isaq mera
Soya huaa jisam jagaa

Nandini sensually took off her robe throwing it on the floor and there she stood in front his naked eyes wrapped up in a red lingerie

That made manik suck a breathe before he stood up from the couch.

That reason that I can not love no other
Tera pyaar
This life I'm gonna live it longer
Tera pyaar
I made a spell girl, I'm down under
Tera pyaar
I keep coming for more n more n more

Nandini giggled as manik took off his kurta and threw it away before taking steps at nandini who with a teasing smile moved back till her back was touched to the wall.

Kaali raaton mein
Crazy aankhon ne chuaa
Kuch mujhko kuch meri saanson ko huaa

Manik clutched her waist running his tongue from her cleavage till her beauty bone and bit it over there, nandini moved her hand to his shoulder digging her nails on his back.

Kaali raaton mein
Crazy aankhon ne chuaa
Kuch tezz asar lazy saanson ko huaa

Manik moved his hand to her hair and pulled them from behind giving a full look of her neck but his eyes caught hers who was giving him teasing look.

Tu ishq mera, tu ishq mera
Tu hi meri raaton ka nasha
Tu isaq mera, tu isaq mera
Soya huaa jism jagaa

In an instant manik picked her up and threw her on the bed, his hands worked fastly on her pajama while nandini moved her hands and legs sensually making him hard.

Sardi mein garmi hai
Poori besharmi hai
Jaanam jaayaz jo
Humne woh
Ghalati ki hai

She lipsed the song and manik licked her lips and she closed her eyes in pleasure, manik harshly turned her and opend the hooks from her neck and of her bra before giving open mouth kisses on her back making her arch her body.

Please dikhade tu gazab karke
Labon ke paas lab karke
Socha hai jo bhi sapno mein
Woh aaj dikhade mujhe sab karke

Manik gave her a hard spank before her turned her around and threw her clothes on the floor. Nandini smirked at him moving her hand fron her chest till his manhood.

Tu isaq mera, tu isaq mera
Tuhi meri raaton ka nasha
Tu isaq mera, tu isaq mera
Soya hua jisam jaga

She turned them around taking manik under him and started with her kiss on his abs moving slowly down to his friends down there. Giving an sinister smile to manik she kissed her all over there before kissing his thigh.

Tu hi meri raaton ka nasha
Soya huaa jisam jagaa..

And next she took him in his mouth just for a few strokes before manik pulled her up and turned them around.

"You already have alot of fun."

And next he thrusted deep inside her making her moun louder than ever.

"FUCKING HELL MANIK."

Manik just smirked as he joined their lips and started to move in an instant, nandini at first was reluctant for the kiss but then held his neck and kissed him back hungrily wrapping her legs (around him.

"Fuck you manik."

She moaned yet again as manik was moving fastly inside her.

"Oh you are already doing that baby, fuck."

Nandini groaned as manik suddenly stopped and she gave him a glare, but before she could say something manik held her left leg and put it on his shoulder before bending down and kissing her lips for onec startrd his moment again.

The position made nandini's eyes rolled back as she could feel manik getting all the way inside touching her womb.

"OH MY, Fuck manik faster."

She clutched manik's hair with one hand which the other crumbled the bedsheet from above her head. As soon as manik felt her clutching him down there he spoke in his husky yet hard voice.

"You are not cumming till I say baby."

Nandini groaned arching her back moaning.

"Fuck i am so close manik, harder."

Manik graoned at her clutching his tool and he gave very hard strokes before bending and wispering in her ear.

"Cum baby."

And nandini let herself do what she was ordered, and as she did in the very next moment she felt manik too cumming deep inside her and that made her moan out of intense pleasure.

"AHH DAMN MANIK."

Manik just listened to him as he fell on her with her legs now on his either side with both huffing badly feeling the aftermath. Coing back to normalcy both looked at each other and with s smile nandini spoke creasing his stubbled chin.

"Happy Marriage Husband."

Manik smiled and kissed her lips before informing her.

"Don't think that i am done, you have a very long night baby."

Nandini chuckled and she pecked his lips mumbling.

"I would love to have a very long night with my husband."

Both smiled and had their moment for a whole before nandini turned around and started their second session by riding him which ended not any soon but when the sun rose up, people getting ready to go to their work and the birds were chirping out in the new day, while manik just got up from the bed closed the curtains, turned off the lights and joined his naked and tired wife to get some sleep after a long night of love making.

.....................

This was supposed to be a honeymoon chapter!
But then here it is!
Think about what to write in the next chapter
Waiting for the reviews
Complete the target

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 2.9K 9
A short story on Manan love life.....
28.2K 1.3K 13
It will contain TS and OS of MaNan baaki peep in #362 in romance (18/11/2017) #304 in romance (19/11/2017)
476K 22.4K 74
(this was my very first story few years back when i was an immature so read at your own risk😂 childish story ) As the story name suggests its a stor...
777K 60.9K 78
Nandini, a quite girl who lives a simple life being the youngest child,with close friends and good grades.! However,simple turns into complex when sh...