Interview with the Pan Twins

By Sam-a-lama-ding-dong

Bobby Driscoll and I answer a lot of your questions about my stories. More

Intro
Question #1
Question #2
Question #3
Question #4
Question #5
Question #6
Question #7
Question #8
Question #9
Question #10
Question #11
Question #13

Question #12

4 1 2
By Sam-a-lama-ding-dong

me: Bobby, Amanda wants to know if you plan on playing Peter Pan in later stories.

Bobby: I do. Sam hasn't seen her brother in a while, so yeah. I'm excited for that, but I'm particularly excited to play Frederick when his scenes come in Memories are Worse.

me: I'm glad about that. When I first saw you in Brer Rabbit, it was interesting to see you outside Never Land.

Bobby: I haven't asked you a favorite yet. Do you have a favorite of my movies. Other than Peter Pan.

me: Yeah. It's sorta tied between Brer Rabbit and The Happy Time

Bobby: Excellent! We have time for one last question, so ask away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
792K 29.5K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
4.8M 255K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...