INSANITY โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ ETHAN LANDRY

Av livsbouquet

โœท ๐ˆ๐๐’๐€๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜, sadie macher was anything but sane, and her psychotic boyfriend didn't seem to help m... Mer

๐ˆ๐๐’๐€๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜
prologue
i. just playing a role
ii. you're a snake
iii. i'm fine, i promise you
iv. people watch too many movies nowadays
v. as long as you stay out of trouble
vi. the dumb blonde
vii. don't speak ill of the dead
viii. i don't want to die, mindy
ix. it's a shrine
x. i'm sick of her and her fucking attitude
xi. it's fucking torture
xii. still want to know what my voice sounds like?
xiii. wise words, dipshit
xiv. why weren't you there?
xv. much less scary at the serial killer movie theater
xvi. did you kill our friend?
xvii. this is what my uncle wanted

xviii. i love you so much, sadie jo

5.1K 179 203
Av livsbouquet

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, SADIE JO.

     SAM LET OUT A YELL AS Sadie retracted her knife from her flesh. Tara picked up her brick from the floor again and held it out in front of her and Sam protectively. She pushed her sister to the side and out of the middle of the three crazed teenagers all pointing knives at them.

     "Ding, ding, ding! Now she's finally starting to get it," Sadie clapped, moving over to the side where Tara was, while Quinn went to Sam's. Tara shook her head and swung the brick towards Sadie's face as she threatened her with the knife.

     "It wasn't until I saw that photograph of what you'd actually done to him, that I knew you had to pay. That you all had to pay!" Ethan yelled angrily, pointing at the two of them. "That you all have to fucking die!"

     Sadie and Quinn continued to inch closer to the sisters until they pressed up against each others back side. Quinn held the knife to Sam's throat as Sadie kept a little distance from Tara.

     "Real great sibling you are," Tara muttered.

     Quinn was quickly angered by this and shoved the girl forward. "Shut your whore fucking mouth!" Sadie blinked slowly at the outburst. Quinn seemed to be full of them.

     "I know we weren't the best siblings. You know, we fed into his obsession with these movies maybe a little too freely. But he loved them," Ethan began to tear up. "He even made a few of his own." Everyone's attention shifted to the film still rolling on the wall, a video of younger Richie talking about his movie. Sadie rolled her eyes at the sappiness. "Which is why I helped him build this collection."

     "Wait, this is all Richie's?" Sam asked in pure horror and disturbance.

     "He was a very passionate collector. He inspired others," He answered. "Eh, but, we had to kill those other two film students, because, we had to kill you first, Sam."

     "And this is where you have to die," Quinn chirps up. "Surrounded by the things he loved the most."

     "What happens next, huh? Are you just going to kill us and disappear?" Sam continued. Sadie played silently with the end of her knife, not finding any interest in the pointless conversation. It was all a bunch of fucking small talk to her.

     "No!" Ethan said in a sassy tone that made Sadie quick a smile. "We gotta make sure none of you pull through. Because everybody dies, Sam!"

     "Yeah!" Quinn yelled. Sadie remained quiet.

     "Everybody who had any part in my brothers death, has to face the consequences." Ethan pointed his knife directly at her chest. "Now put on the mask!" He ordered.

     Sam looked down at the mask in her heads for a few seconds before looking back up at Ethan, a menacing glare in her eye. "He was so pathetic. . ." She whispered.

      "What?"

     "Yeah, you're brother. He was a man baby, who made his girlfriend do all of the killing. He was limp dick little fuck who cried before I slit his throat." Sadie's eyes went wide at what Sam had spat out.

     "Shut the fuck up!" Quinn screeched, advancing towards Sam with her knife gripped in her hand. Tara turned, however, a smashed the brick right into Quinn's mouth before she could reach her.

     "Shit," Sadie muttered as she watched Quinn drop to the ground, her teeth and blood landing on the floor beside her.

     Suddenly gun shots were fired last Sadie's head and Ethan hit the floor to avoid being hit. The blonde whipped around to find an injured Kirby aiming the gun. She quickly ran to her, slamming her body to the ground and straddling the woman's waist. "Are you ready for it?" She grinned down.

    "Fuck you!" Kirby winced. Sadie plunged the knife into the woman's side before a strong force hit her in the back of her head and her body rolled to the side. Sam held the brick in her hand before dropping it and retrieving Sadie's knife out of Kirby's stomach.

     Sadie sprung to her feet, holding her head to ease the pain. Sam walked slowly up to her. "What exactly are you gonna do bitch?" Sadie laughed.

     Sam attempted to stab her in the chest but Sadie was a fast thinker and she immediately ducked, grabbing Sam's feet and sending the woman onto the ground. Sam landed on her head with a painful thud. The knife clattered out of her hand and right besides Sadie's foot. The blonde picked it up and drug the blade across Sam's cheek.

     "Didn't go as planned?" She taunted her as the helpless girl tried everything to stop the bleeding on her face. Though, Sam was resilient and wasn't one to give up. She swiped her feet underneaths Sadie's, sending the blonde on her butt.

     She groaned as Sam got up from the ground and began to follow Tara up a latter in hopes to find an exit. Ethan came over to his girlfriend and carefully helped her off the ground, squeezing her hand in reassurance.

     He dragged the two of them underneath the balcony that Sam and Tara were climbing on, waiting for one them to fall. Tara got startled from a banging noise Ethan made on the glass object next to him and her hand slipped off of the railing. Sam quickly grabbed her sisters hand, leaving Tara dangling in the air.

     "I can't! I can't!" Tara cried as she desperately tried to get a good grip on her sisters arm, but the blood on both of them made it impossible. "I cant hold on!"

     Sadie and Ethan both began to jump, trying to hit Tara with the knife but she was a little too high up.

     "Just come on down, Tara!" Ethan laughed.

     "Fuck you!" She shouted.

     "Fuck you!" Both Ethan and Sadie yelled back at her, laughing. The two sisters head snapped over to Quinn who had appeared through another entrance to the balcony. She flipped her knife in her hand as she smiled at them. "You guys are so fucked now!"

     "Sam, let me go." Tara nodded, to which her older sister immediately refused. "Trust me."

     "Yeah, let her go, Sam," Sadie said softly.

     Tara nodded in reassurance. Sam finally gave in and handed Tara the knife before releasing her weak grip. Tara dropped the ground, turning around and sticking her knife into Ethan's shoulder before he had the chance to stab her. Sadie narrowed her eyes in on the dark haired girl and raised her knife up. Tara too pulled the knife out but she wasn't quick enough, because Sadie's knife was already in her chest before she had the chance to swing.

      Ethan got up and pressed his blade to the base of Tara's throat. Sadie smiled, though she suddenly felt a sharp object pierce through her neck. She let out a shaky breath as she grabbed Tara's bloodied hand, and attempted to get the knife out of her. Ethan grunted angrily before swiping the knife smoothly across Tara's neck, sending her to the ground choking. Sam scream were ear piercing as she watched her little sister bleed out beneath her.

     Sadie too stumbled on the ground in pain, tears streaming down her eyes. Ethan stumbled went over to where her weakened body sat and gathered the blonde into his arms. She stared at him in sorrow and agony.

     "Fucking bitch!" He spat angrily. Ethan cupped her head in his hands, unsure of wether or not to leave the knife in her or risk removing it. "Wha- What do you want me to do?"

     Sadie gulped roughly as she found it hard to swallow. She opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out. Ethan's face flushed red as sobs racked his body. He didn't know what to do.

     Sadie nodded her head, but he didn't seem to understand. She could feel the energy leaving her body and the blood rushing out of her neck was a pain she has never endured before. It was all too much. And she knew. Soon enough there wouldn't be anything left to do about it.

      "What do you want, baby?" Ethan cried, looking at her through soft eyes. She couldn't move her neck, so she only smiled. "No." He hugged her tightly, burying his face into the un-injured side of her neck. Sadie brought her hands into his curly hair for the last time, scratching it slightly. "Sadie, baby, please."

     She retracted him back and took his face into her hands. He laid a small kiss to her lips. "I love you so much, Sadie Jo."

      It would be last thing Sadie Macher ever felt and heard in her life, but she was happy with it. Because it was him.

      She felt at peace with herself.

◦․∙ OLIVIA SPEAKS!
uhmmm the end...
i'm sorry about all the wait with
this story, i ended up almost giving
up on it completely. and before any
if you come to me unhappy about the
ending, IM SORRY. when i started this
book i knew sadie would die, but i did
give my girl some peace so maybe you
guys can be semi happy 🤗🤗. anyways,
thanks for reading!!!!

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

163K 3.1K 15
โฅ ๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” โœฐ โธป in which a ghost face killer is running around tormenting everyone, as two teens bond gets closer ! โœฆ โžณ โ”Šscream ๐•๐ˆ ! โ”€ โœฆ...
11.7K 74 14
McKenna Macher, yes Macher, daughter of famously known Stu Macher, was a part of the Woodsboro killings of 2021, McKenna survived on sheer luck, or m...
151K 3.7K 20
หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ moving to the big apple was one mistake, slowly falling for your best friend while having a boyfriend was another. ethan landry X female O...
73K 1.1K 9
"Well, I'd hate for you to die a virgin..." _ (ethan landry x oc) *extended summary inside* ! UNDER EDITING !