Queen Of Hell || Dean Winches...

By WinchesterMarvelGirl

[Season 3] When Sara falls into the clutches of a dangerous kidnapping plot, she can't imagine the life-chang... More

Cast
1. Rescue
2. At Bobby's
3. Bunker
4. Club
5. Jo and Ellen
6. Nightmare
7. Couples
8. Dean and hell
9. Deans Dead
10. Return
11. Castiel
12. Valentine's Day
13. Charlie
14. Police
15. Hellhounds
16. Life and death
17. Adam
19. Lonely Island 2
20. She's a Witch?
21. Truth or Dare
22. John Winchester
23. John Winchester 2
24. Prison
25. Archangel
26. Demon Dean
27. Queen of Hell
28. Heaven and Hell
29. Truth
30. Book of the damned
31. Djinn
32. Vampires
33. Jack
34. Parallel world
35. John and Mary
36. Jack in the box
37. Rescue and Ritual
38. Marriage
39. Cass' sacrifice
40. End or beginning?
41. Casifer?
42. They are back
43. Casifer!
44. No soul
45. Illusion
46. Fanfiction
47. Meeting him
48. Meeting him 2
49. News
50. Casey Winchester
51. Return

18. Lonely Island

82 6 0
By WinchesterMarvelGirl

Dean and I were on a ship that was sailing on the Pacific Ocean. A short time before, we had learned that there was a werewolf on board. That was a big problem, because tonight was a full moon. Therefore we had decided to travel secretly to track him down before it was too late. After 5 hours of questioning the guests, we still had not made any progress. Sighing I sat down on a bench on the deck. Slowly it became dark and therefore colder.IIc I rubbed my arms to keep warm. I always froze very easily. When Dean came to me, he raised an eyebrow, but then he took off his jacket and put the jacket over my shoulders. I looked at him friendly and whispered " Thanks". I got up to go to him, but out of nowhere there was suddenly a huge explosion. Without hesitation, Dean pulled me to the ground and covered my body with his. Everywhere boat parts flew through the air and the screams of passengers filled the air. I closed my eyes because the chaos around me was too much. Then there was a deep silence. I opened my eyes slowly. Dean was still lying on top of me and had not moved. His head was turned toward me and he was staring at me. My face started to redden and I looked to the side. Slowly, Dean got up and helped me to get up. "You okay?" I nodded quietly and ran to the people who were seriously injured. A young woman reached for my hand. There was a large wound on her belly. I quickly took off Dean's jacket and then my shirt, fortunately I was still wearing a short top underneath, and pressed the shirt onto the wound. In all the commotion, I had lost sight of Dean. I wanted to search for him but then there was another explosion, this time it was even bigger.I fell down on the floor and everything blurred before my eyes. I tried to keep them open, but I was too weak. Everything went dark.

I was lying on a wet sandy ground and opened my eyes slowly. The sun shone brightly and I had to cover my eyes. Everything was blurred when I looked around. When my sight cleared, I saw that I was standing on a beach. The water was very blue and waves crashed softly against the shore. A pleasant wind was blowing through my hair and a white seagull flew over my head. I turned around and looked into a huge, green forest. Now I remembered what had happened before. I was on the boat, searching a werwolf when it exploded. Dean had accompanied me. Dean? Where was he? I took a few steps to the forest. "Dean?" I called. But nobody answered. I walked a few more steps and tried to calm down. "Dean?" Still nothing. I was worried now. What if something happened to him? Tears filled my eyes but I ignored it. "DEAN?" I screamed, louder than before. Suddenly, two arms were wrapped around me. I gasped loudly and froze. Slowly I turned around and looked at Dean. Relieved I put my arms around him. "Oh my god, I was so scared." I said in tears. "Shhh, I'm fine, don't worry." He said calmly. "I thought you were..." I couldn't finish the sentence because Dean kissed me tenderly. I closed my eyes and felt his soft lips on mine. I could have stayed in that moment forever. Slowly we let go of each other. "Are you hurt?" I asked fearful. "No, nothing serious." I breathed a sigh of relief. At least that was something positive. "Dean I have a confession to make. I think I lost your jacket." He laughed and stroked my hair. "Don't worry about it. Come on, we should go." We walked toward the beach, hand in hand. As we came closer to the sea, I began to get cold again. "You should take off your wet clothes" he suggested. "Otherwise you'll catch cold." I agreed and slowly took off my top and pants. Dean's clothes were already dry again, probably he wasn't in the water the whole time. He looked to the side and handed me his shirt. I took it gladly. It was too big for me but just for this situation it was perfect. Then I sat next to him and put my head on his shoulder, whiled he took me into his arms. "Don't worry. They will find us." I nodded quietly and stared at the sea. Actually it was quite a beautiful moment but I couldn't stop thinking about what happened. All that victims, all that pain. And why was I alive? I was exactly where the second explosion had taken place. Dean snapped me out of my thoughts. "We need to collect as many stones and wood as possible." I didn't question his instructions and did what he told me to do. I knew I would survive with him. He took the things and put a note in the sand. "Poughkeepsie."

When I looked down I saw that I was covered in sand so I decided to wash it away. The water was quiet cold but it also had a calming effect. Out of nowhere Dean suddenly stood next to me. With a big grin, I splash water on him and he got back at me. It was fun to be together like this. He lifted me up and carried me deeper into the water. "Dean, I can't stand anymore" I giggled. He was a lot taller than me so standing was no problem for him. When he put his arms around my waist cautiously, I wrapped my legs around him. Then we kissed passionately. My heart was beating faster and faster, it was as if I was dreaming. I put my arms around his neck and our kiss was even more intense. I forgot everything, everyone. I never wanted it to end. After spending a long time in the water, we were looking for a shelter for the night. When we finally found a small cave, I lay down on the ground and took a deep breath. It had been a long day. Dean came up to me and pulled me into his arms. "I think we should get some sleep. Tomorrow is another day," he said softly. But I didn't want to sleep. Not yet. There was something else I really wanted to do. "Yeah you're right, we should sleep. Together." I freed myself from his arms and without warning I sat down on his lap. "Wow baby, I never knew you were so dominating." He laughed and looked at me with those beautiful green eyes. How could someone be so handsome? I gave him a mischievous smile and then slowly leaned toward him and pressed my lips onto his. He returned my kiss with great enthusiasm and started to gently stroke my body. His hands caressed my legs and back until they were on my hips. I couldn't wait anymore. I wanted him. I quickly took off my top. "Oh right, you know how to do it. I had almost forgotten." Confused, I looked at him. I had no idea what he was talking about. "What do you mean?" He hesitated with the answer. I noticed it was something that was bothering him. "Dean, what do you mean?"

"I mean you and Adam..." Now I finally understood and started to laugh. "We never..." He breathed a sigh of relief. "Oh, thank god. I really thought that you two... well, you know." I laughed again. "No. Don't worry." He grinned at me. "I guess I'll have to show you how it works then." He grabbed my waist and rolled me over so he was on top of me. Happyly, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him toward me for another kiss. Then I started to open his pants. "You sure?" he whispered into my ear. I put my finger to his lips and replied, "Yes." He leaned forward and started to kiss my neck. I gasped and closed my eyes. His kisses were sending chills through my body. Slowly, he kissed his way down to my chest until he reached my bra. Then he continued down my belly. When he reached my pants he looked at me again, to check if I still wanted it. I nodded quickly and he undid my pants and after that his own...

The next morning we woke up in each other's arms. While I was getting dressed, I watched Dean with a smile. I buttoned my pants and suddenly lost my balance, because Dean had pulled me down to him. "Stop it!" I giggled. He grinned at me. "Yesterday, you wanted me never to stop." I laughed again and gave him a long kiss. I loved this man so much. Suddenly there was a strange noise which made me freeze. My gun had disappeared since the explosion, but luckily Dean still had a small pistol, which he took out and slowly walked outside. Carefully, I followed him. Outside the cave, everything seemed peaceful. The sun was already high in the sky, it looked like it was a very hot day. Then we spotted something behind one of the trees. When I looked closer I realized that it was a person. She noticed us and tried to run away. "Hey, wait," I said friendly. Slowly she stopped and turned around. She was around Dean's age and she was wearing his leather jacket. Her hair was brown and her skin was pale. "Who are you?" she asked quietly while looking on her feet. "I'm Dean, this is Sara." "I'm Julie" she introduced herself. "Were you also on the ship?" Julie nodded and touched her arm. Concerned, I asked, "Are you okay?" "Yeah, i was only slightly injured." Now Dean took a step closer to her to look at the wound. Julie took off her jacket and a small wound became visible. "I need to take care of this" Dean said and left us. Julie sat down on the sand and I joined her. "So what happened?" Julie looked at me with teary eyes. "I wish I knew. Everything happened so fast..."

We sat in silence for a bit until Dean hissed out again with a first aid kit. "I found this on the beach" he said and began to clean her wound. When he smiled at her, a strange feeling came over me. I quickly stood up and walked a bit away. Meanwhile, I watched him talking to Julie. Now she laughed and I had to pull myself together not to answer anything. I could feel my jealousy and I immediately narrowed my eyes. I liked Julie, but I didn't like the way Dean talked to her. My behavior was silly. I had no reason to be selfish. Dean loved me... why did she have to be so pretty and also in Dean's age... "Sara!" Dean waved his hand in front of my face and made me flinch. "What?"

"You okay?" He asked with a serious look. I nodded. "Sure, yeah." He raised his eyebrows and replied, "We need to find food, Julie and I would take over. You want to come with us?" I looked over at Julie and said, "No, you two go ahead. I think I'll explore the surroundings." He put his hands in his pockets. " I would prefer if you stayed here." I crossed my arms. "I will be careful, don't worry." He nodded but looked a little uneasy. With a last smile he left with Julie. There was that feeling again. Soon we would be rescued anyway and then Julie would be gone again. I took a deep breath and walked to the beach. Maybe I could find something useful here. And indeed, after a while I found a small backpack. When I opened it, to my astonishment, I discovered hunterequipment. That was strange. I took out a small knife and a pistol and put them in my pocket. There were also a few food items, which was very useful. I put on the backpack and went back to the cave. As I came closer, my gaze wandered to Dean and Julie. They were standing very close together... Dean, who wore his leather jacket again by himself, saw me and ran in my direction. "You won't believe what I just learned. Julie is a hunter" he said happily. "Wow." I handed her the backpack. "Then I guess this is yours." She nodded relieved. "Thanks."

While Dean built a campfire, I talked with Julie some more. We got along really well, I had the feeling that she could understand me completely. I looked at Dean, who was still busy and had to laugh. She followed my gaze. "Your brother has many talents, but one thing is clear. Fire making is none of them." I frowned. "He's my boyfriend, not my brother." She looked at me in surprise. "Oh, sorry, I just thought.... you still look so young. are You sure you're ready for a relationship. It is sometimes very complicated and..." I cut her off. "I am totally sure." She nodded. "Okay, good." Finally Dean had managed to light the campfire and sat down between us. He put his arm around me and kissed my cheek. I laid my head against his shoulder and closed my eyes. All of this would be over soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 68 19
After being rescued from being kidnapped by the Archangel Michael, who was taking dean winchesters body for a joyride, you help bring dean back. In t...
2.2K 85 12
Readerxsiblings!Sam&Dean You're obsessed with the show "Supernatural." Living in Lawrence, you've always felt a deep connection to the show, but you...
5.1K 208 6
❝It is a curse to feel everything so deeply.❞ [ s3-s15 of supernatural ] © barrysoallen
27 0 3
In which Annie joins the Winchesters on their journey... dean winchester x oc book 1 s1e20 - s2e22